Caught Out Again and Again Ch. 04

Story Info
What’s next after being caught out by my girlfriend?
2.1k words
4.44
15.1k
14
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Caught Out Again and Again Ch. 4

So here I am in the living room with my girlfriend Cheryl. Seems I never learn anything.

When she said she wouldn't be back until late this evening, I thought I'd enjoy the day dressed "full girl". Unfortunately (?) she came back just after lunch to get some files she forgot and found me dolled up in the kitchen. She was totally irate and slammed the door when she left. But I was so excited I started to jerk off right where I was.

Cheryl returned just in time to see me ejaculate on to the floor. She grabbed the files she forgot the second time and stormed out the door.

Rather than change, I remained dressed and extremely horny at being caught. The self-suck porn I watched encouraged me to do the same. With my finger in my ass pushing against my prostate, I exploded like Vesuvius just in time for Cheryl to catch me once again; the second time today.

So after Cheryl sort of calmed down slightly and asked me a number of questions about my obsession, she interrogated me about how being caught out made me feel.

"When I caught you in the kitchen today that turned you on didn't it?" Cheryl probed. "You jerked off in your panties as I watched. Then after I left, you stayed dressed didn't you? Then when I came home tonight and found you SUCKING your own cock... You didn't even stop. In fact I think it made you cum harder. Didn't it?"

"Yes." I looked down at the floor in shame. "Yes to all."

Without another word, Cheryl stood up and went to the bedroom. It was a number minutes before she returned. "Remember yesterday I told you I'd have a surprise for you?"

"Yes. You didn't tell me anything more though." I recollected.

"Well. This was it!" In her hand, Cheryl held up a strap-on belt and a realistic looking meaty cock. "You seem to like it whenever I finger your asshole so..."

I stared at the surprise but then...

"Put this on." Cheryl threw some things at me.

I held it up and recognised it. It was the baby blue chiffon nightie I bought her about a month ago. She hadn't worn it for me yet but I secretly did a number of times.

"Put it on and come to bed." Cheryl told me. "Can you wear your fake boobs too?"

"Er... but I thought I wasn't allowed back in to our bedroom anymore?" I questioned.

"Geary isn't. Put that on and you won't be Geary anymore." Cheryl told me. "For now on I'll refer to you as... girl! At least until we can figure out a more appropriate name. Now go get ready!"

I took my outfit and went to my office to dress. When I bought it, I made sure the baby doll ensemble included everything I loved. The bra was tight around my ribs but the cups were made from translucent chiffon. While my forms were self-adhering, with the lack of bra support, I had to glue them in place. My breasts completely filled the cups and my hard nipples protruded thought the flimsy material.

The panties were also made with the same material but were tight enough to hold everything in place. I fished the straps of my garter belt under the waist band and out the leg holes. I went to my stash and found a new package of shiny, nude coloured stockings. The toes and heels were reinforced and the welts were wide, beige colours and lacy. I pulled the hosiery up my smooth hairless legs and clips them to the six dangling straps.

The ensemble also included a blue chiffon cape tied around the neck and trimmed with marabou. The cape itself was short and the hem covered just half my bum.

"Should I wear shoes?" I asked myself. I giggled to myself. "Yes! Of course I should wear shoes. Can't pad around in my stocking feet can I?"

I got out my heels and slipped them on. They always felt so nice and a part of me whether I was standing or walking. Of course as I walked, I just love to hear the clicking sound of my stilettos hit against the hard floors.

Dressed up, I promenaded back to Cheryl. She too had changed into a full length, pearl, satin night gown with spaghetti shoulder straps and a thigh high slit going up her left leg. She too was wearing stockings. The smooth, sleek front was interrupted with a conspicuous bulge below her waist. She had fixed up her make-up; just on the other side of slutty. My panties could do nothing to obscure the erection starting to develop.

"Oh girl! Don't you look pretty in that outfit?" She smiled. "I'm guessing... No. I know this isn't the first time you've worn it, right?"

I shook my head confirming her suspicions. I wasn't sure what Cheryl meant when she said. "Yes, it looks too good on you. (Thoughtful pause) Hmm... We're not exactly ready yet, are we?"

She escorted me to the bed room and had me sit in front of her mirror. My expertise was nothing in comparison to Cheryl's as she applied my make-up. It was something between wholesome and whorish, if I could describe it. It was definitely hot looking! After putting the blond Farrah Fawcett wig back on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe the image reflecting back. There was no inkling of the old me. I rose to my feet, proudly brought my shoulders back and tucked my bum under. With my heels, my boobs really stuck out. "Oh my! You look like a Barbie doll!"

Well actually I was smaller than the original Barbie. She would have stood five-nine without heels. I'm five-five. Her boobs are much bigger too; 39FF compared to my smaller Double-D's. But if she didn't mind, neither did I.

My eyes started to tear.

"Barbie, don't cry! You'll ruin your make-up!" Cheryl scolded me. "Well actually no. It's pretty much smear proof. Let's test it out."

Cheryl took me by the hand. With both of us wearing heels, we were the same height (she would have been slightly taller in bare feet). Face to face, she leaned into me and smashed her lips against mine; crushing our sizeable boobs together. Her extraordinarily long tongue pushed its way into my mouth and down my throat. Her hands roughly grabbed my breast and pinched my nipples. Although they were fake and I really couldn't feel anything, I could tell by her action what she was doing and felt it in my groin.

"Barbie. Time for a real test." Cheryl informed me.

She placed her hand on my head. I instinctively understood. I squatted on my heels and was eye level to her bulge. "Did it grow bigger?"

Of course it couldn't. It wasn't real, but I can dream can't I?

Cheryl pulled the slit of her gown open to one side and exposed her cock. It was beautifully veiny; about eight inches long and pretty thick. Unfortunately unlike me, it was cut. I guess they can't make uncircumcised penises.

I held the shaft. It was pretty hefty. I tentatively licked the fake pee hole with the tip of my tongue. It had a definite plastic taste but wasn't too bad. I puckered my lips and kissed the knob leaving a faint red lipstick ring around it.

Cheryl held the back of my head but did not force anything. I wetted the head with my salivating, swirling tongue. Cheryl moaned out. "Oh baby! I swear I could can feel it!'

I opened my mouth and sealed my lips around the girth. I used slow back and forth head movements to take more and more of her length. When her tip hit the back of my throat, I was surprised that I didn't gag. Still at least two more inches to go. With determination I force the rest down my gullet.

With my face squished against her, Cheryl held my head in place. Her small hip thrusts pushed a bit more of her down my throat. I wanted to stay there but I needed to take a breath. Reluctantly I pushed her hips back so I could gasp in some air before I swallowed her again. It was even easier this time.

I slid my hands up Cheryl's legs. Her stockings were silky smooth (she always bought high end). Unlike me, her were stay-ups and didn't need garters. With my palms, I gently held her firm bubble butt and assisted her as she thrusted her cock down my throat.

"Gawd, Barbie! You seem to be a very accomplished cock sucker like a real girl." I heard Cheryl remark. She pulled away and extracted her meat with a pop. "You've sucked cock before, haven't you?"

"No. Other than when you caught me sucking my own, I've never sucked any other cock. Real or not." I told her almost apologetically.

"Really? Doesn't seem like it. Well, I know you like me finger fucking your ass." Cheryl laid me back on the bed. She raised my legs on her shoulders and pointed her weapon between my cheeks and started poking my hole through my panties. "Let's see if you fuck like a girl!"

Cheryl pushed her stiffness into my hole guarded by the thin, wispy material. She pushed harder. The flimsy gauze relented as her cock forced its way through and into me. The sudden stretching of my asshole took me by surprise but wasn't painful at all. Kind of nice actually. I figured she was about halfway in. I closed my eyes and started to moan. "Ooo... Ooo..."

"Keep your eyes open and watch as I fuck your ass!" Cheryl ordered.

She pulled back slightly and pumped it back in more and more. Soon her hips were bumping against my bum. "Oh fuck, Cheryl! It feels so good. So..."

Her thrusts slowly became a bit harder and then faster. She'd pull out about half way and then smoothly slam it back in up to the hilt. I wanted to masturbate, but she stopped me and held my wrists. Her fucking was relentless. My body was orgasmically shaking but I couldn't ejaculate.

Cheryl somehow raised herself over me. She leaned forward, pushing my legs to my head and bent me in half. She kind of bridged over me by supporting herself with her hands and head on the bed. She whispered in my ear. "You want to cum? Suck it!"

Her body weight pressed more and forced my own cock into my mouth. I lapped and swallowed down my dripping pre-cum from my pee hole. Cheryl couldn't fuck me as hard as she did before but she managed to give me mini-thrusts. I freely and easily took in more and more of my length.

"Cum for me baby! Suck your cock! That's it! Suck it!" Grunted Cheryl. "Oh baby! Yes!"

I redoubled my efforts. My mouth was like an industrial vacuum sucking my dick. Finally there was relief. My hot cum flooded into my mouth. It was too much to swallow. I tried to seal my lips tight around my shaft but much of it spurted through. Due to my folded over position, my cum didn't go into my belly but shot out my nose.

While I was spent, Cheryl was still as horny as shit. Just having climaxed, my dick was limp and useless. It didn't stop Cheryl. She used her mouth to try and get me hard again, but no chance. She crawled up and straddled my face. Her hip grinded her dripping pussy against my mouth. I did my best to stick my tongue inside of her but she was trashing around too much. Suddenly a huge gush of girl cum erupted. It was literally like trying to drink from a fire hose.

"Ooooohhhh.... FU.......CK.....!" Screamed Cheryl as she continued to smash my face and spray everywhere. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I started to panic. I couldn't breathe. It was like being waterboarded! I tried to escape but her knees pinned my arms and shoulders and her thighs squeezed my head like a vise. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

I felt myself starting to pass out. I was seeing stars and weird colours. I think my limbs were floating around in space. "OOOooooOOOoooOOO....!"

With that final prolonged moan, Cheryl fell over to her side. I took in a huge gulp of air. "Hhhuuuu....!"

I panted for breathe as I heard Cheryl start to giggle. "Oh Barbie! That was great! I've never squirted before and certainly never came that hard before!"

Cheryl went to clean up in the bathroom before I did. We had to sleep in the spare bedroom since our mattress was soaked through. I slipped under the sheets and found a naked Cheryl beneath. Spooning her warm body from behind I felt a in my groin. She purred out. "Oh Hon! Put it in me! Fuck me from behind."


grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers