Caught Out by My Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
A daughter’s sexual blackmail to her dad continues.
4.7k words
4.55
20.8k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
60 Followers

As you will remember, Rory, the poor father of Alicia, had been sent a text, about her making threats to tell her mum about their earlier sexual exploits, after she had seduced him and fucked him to satisfy her own sexual fantasy desires.

He was somewhat stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

To bring you up to date, his beautiful daughter, Alicia, aged 40, had caught him watching on-line lesbian porn, and decided this was her chance to control and seduce her daddy.

She had stripped naked, masturbated in front of him to arouse him, then fucked her dad with very little response or reaction from him, other than him having an orgasm and filling her pussy with his semen.

He had no defence, "I HAD SEX WITH OUR DAUGHTER," went through his mind, she was his step-daughter, but had always thought of her as his real daughter, having brought her up since she was a little child, which perhaps made it hotter, hornier or just wrong. But he had to get out of this "almost incestuous" situation, somehow!

Three days later he had that opportunity.

As was the norm, Alicia needed his fatherly DIY duties, her husband didn't own a screwdriver so if she needed a household job doing, she asked the only man she could, so, toolbox in hand, he called round to her house. He made sure he dressed accordingly, no temptation, even though it was a warm sunny day, he had his heavy builders pants, work shirt and jobbing waistcoat on. That should keep her at bay.

Nervous, he arrived at her house, as it was only a day or two after his seduction he was unsure of what her reaction would be.

Hurt, embarrassed or still horny, he was about to find out.

He knocked on the front door, walked in and found Alicia in the kitchen. As was the norm when on a day off, she was dressed in her white sports ankle socks, denim jeans and a white blouse, frilly sleeves and open neck, showing just the hint of cleavage. But as she had a great cleavage and would wear this blouse when shopping, it didn't surprise him.

He walked up to her, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, as was normal when they met and he started the visit off with "Look, it happened, you took advantage of me, I was weak, END OF. So lets stop this before it goes any further, and please, no texting like you did."

She looked at him, all puppy dog eyed, pouting her soft luscious lips and said "Sorry daddy, it was wrong to send that text, I realise that."

She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around his shoulders, put her head on his chest and gave a deep sigh.

"Bloody hell, that was easy." he thought.

And then, raising her head, looking him in the eye, Alicia said "I know, it was silly sending that message, Mum could have seen it, so now you're here, listen to me! We fucked, I needed it, I wanted it, and I'm going to get it from you whenever or where ever I can, when I need it. You are so fucking hot, you fuck mum with style, you use toys, you make her squirt, your sex drive is insatiable. She's told me what you both do, and I fucking want some of your bedroom action. No If's, no but's. When I want a fuck, you are going to fuck me, and it'll be great sex and you'll love it daddy, I promise."

"Well, that went well. NOT!" he thought again. It's all going very badly wrong.

And with that Alicia released her grip, stood up straight, winked at him, licked her lips seductively and went into the kitchen and he went upstairs to start his jobs.

"Fancy a coffee, dad?" she called, all so friendly and daughter like and 2 minutes later handed him a coffee, smiling as she watched his handywork on the stairs, and they sat chatting for a few minutes about the grandchildren, holidays and a gardening project she had in mind while he carried on his work and enjoying his cappuccino.

Suddenly, breaking off the chatter, "Now! my bedroom! you are going to fuck me!" She exclaimed.

He'd thought she'd been joking previously with her threats of fantasy sex but the erotic seduction was about to continue.

Rory tried to talk her down, "Listen sweetheart, it's got to stop, I understand why you did it once, to fulfil your fantasy, but this could wreck my marriage to your mum and your marriage too. If it's sex you want, or a fantasy fuck then I'll buy you some new sex toys to use, some sexy lingerie or even subscribe to porn sites, I'll provide you with a few photos of my cock, my balls, a video of me masturbating, even wearing some of your sexy underwear, but this problem has to stop."

Alicia, standing tall, tossing her blonde locks over her shoulder, used both her hands to cup her magnificent breasts, massaging them firmly, squeezing the mounds of flesh, and with her feet three feet apart, standing there looking like an Amazonian sex goddess, replied, "Dad, you don't understand, I've not got a problem, I'm in love, not lust, with you. I've wanted this for years, and when that opportunity arose, well, I just had to take it. When you hug me, as all Dad's do to their daughters, which is fine, it feels different. I get wet, I squirt, I orgasm, I have fantasy sex about you when I'm with my husband. I dream of having sex with you."

She continued, "You wouldn't believe the times I've soaked my panties, I've learnt to have silent orgasms about you, when you and mum are with me I fantasise about fucking you whilst mum watches us. I've fingered myself at family meals, I've lost count of the number of times I've lay on my bed during a quiet time in the house and masturbated, having a fantasy about you licking me, touching me, fingering me and then fucking me. My juices are running now, my knickers are getting soaked telling you all this. Look!"

And with that, she unbuttoned her jeans waistband and pulled the jeans down to her ankles and he could see, very reluctantly, but obviously what she meant.

She was wearing white satin briefs, hi cut on the legs, lace trimmings across the front and back, and the front crotch was now a different colour, the white had turned cream, and the flesh of her thigh tops glistened with moisture, of her cum running down her thighs.

She really had cum telling her dad about her paternal sexual fantasy desires.

And then, using the long slim delicate fingers of her left hand she pulled the gusset to one side and exposed the smooth pussy he had seen and fucked so recently.

Alicia said "Look what you do to me, please daddy, just once more, no threats to mum, just a bloody good fuck, long and slow, that's all I want."

He looked at her crotch, her cunt, her lips that were now clearly visible, no longer hidden behind the thin, soft material. He could even make out the hood of her clit.

His cock was now hard, firm and starting to drip with pre-cum. He so wanted to lick, suck and fuck this beauty. It was so tempting, but he was playing into her hands, and he knew he mustn't. He had to be strong.

She pulled her hand from her crotch, her fingers glistening and covered with her cum, and she placed them in her mouth and sucked them.

Licking the warm sticky fluid off her slim fingertips and looking down at her poor fathers groin, she could see the swelling of his cock.

He was a man, a normal healthy chap who got turned on with these horny erotic actions of a beautiful woman. He was no different to any other man in that way, but he was her daddy, and she wanted to fuck him, and by golly, she was going to fuck him.

She smiled at his concealed weapon.

She leaned forward and kissed him tenderly on the cheek and took hold of his hand, kicked off her jeans, leaving her standing there, in front of him, all bare legged and in her soaked briefs masking her warm and wet cunt, and then she lead him up the remaining stairs to her marital bed.

Her firm pert ass cheeks were moving, rolling and jiggling as she climbed, tantalising him, as he followed her up the stairs, which did not help his cock which was now trying to burst out of his trousers.

"Fuck, shit and bubbly fuck, I want to fuck her, I want to suck her tits, her clit, lick her cunt, wank over her and have her wank over me, squirting her juices. Oh I so want to fuck you so hard you'll never want to be fucked again, you ravishing nympho." his head said to his dick, thankfully she couldn't read his mind, but she was a good reader of a hard-on.

STOP IT, STOP IT.

His poor mind raced, he had the ultimate dilemma. Walk up the stairs and fuck his daughter OR turn round, walk down the stairs and risk Alicia telling her mum everything. Either way he was fucked. Literally.

He carried on up the stairs. Her ass drew him on like a magnet. The naked image of her arse, her pink pert rosebud, pulled him like an invisible force.

His knees trembled, his head pounded but most of all, his cock throbbed. He was hard, stiff and it ached.

His cock was dripping already, she had seduced him by just talking, but now the real thing was going to happen AGAIN..

He had to admit to himself that he'd had fantasy sexual thoughts about her over the years. About them fucking, them in a threesome with his wife, her mum, of him seducing her. He'd masturbated about her, he'd closed his eyes during sex with Thora, thinking it was her cunt, her arse, her tits he was sucking, licking and fucking. But never in a month of Sundays did he imagine anything like this.

Everyone has fantasy sex, shagging an actress, a friend, a work colleague or sometimes a neighbour, even talking about them, or acting them out during sex with their spouse. But acting them out in real live, never.

Sure, he'd love to fuck her, but this wasn't in his dreams, She was right in front of him.

What should he do?

She lay on the bed, after stripping off what clothes she had on, the white satin knickers carefully removed along with her matching bra and her blouse. Her bedding quilt had been turned back, and she was lay there, in her marital bed, where she slept with her husband, where she fucked him thinking of her daddy, she was lay on her white cotton sheets, totally fucking naked, as the day she was born.

She was exposed in all her beautiful glory on the soft white sheets. Framed like the most beautiful picture a man could ever paint, only she was real.

Her long blonde hair lay across her pillow, her breasts, all pale and pert, so smooth, round and tempting, her nipples hard and upright, her legs, all long and straight with her feet 3 feet apart, lying akimbo and in doing so exposed her pussy, all smooth, shaved beautifully, moisturised, her labia a rich deep pink, swollen and so very tempting, but also oozing with her sweet scented sex, and her clit, now standing tall and proud. A full one inch erection, of pulsating sensitive flesh, just as her mother's does, glistening with her pre-cum, strands of sticky fluid draped from her pussy to her thigh to her clit. Ribbons of sexy delight, waiting and wanting to be licked off her.

A perfect picture of naked womanhood, lying prostrate, expectantly, naked in front of him, only this time it was his beautiful daughter, not an image of a neighbour, a friend, a stranger, or his wife Thora, it was her, Alicia, his daughter for goodness sake.

Rory fought the urge to not leap on her and seduce her, she's his daughter, by marriage after all, she is everything to him bar being his own flesh and blood.

But his cock gave him away. It was hard, it was dripping and pushing against his trousers.." LET ME OUT, I WANT TO FUCK HER, TO BE INSIDE HER" it screamed at his head, but his heart was trying everything it could to make his cock go to sleep.

She patted the soft pillow at her side and muttered "Come here daddy, lie here next to me, I want to smell you, lie with me, as lovers do."

Fully clothed and so conscious of what he was doing with his lustful daughter, he reluctantly climbed onto her bed.

Cock to head....." Yippee, I'm winning, I'm going to fuck her."

She leaned over to him, her soaking wet satin knickers still in her hand. She opened them and then with a giggle placed them on his face. The sticky sweet smelling gusset was on his mouth, minutes before where her pussy had been.

"There daddy, lick them, taste me, it's my cunt juice, how good do they taste?"

Cock to head, " They are fucking wonderful. I can taste her cunt, guess where I'm going...... a love tunnel full of sticky cum. Get ready to squirt your spunk".

He could smell her, he could taste her and he could see her watching him.

Instinctively his tongue flicking over the soft wet musky cotton. He absorbed all her scent. He could smell her, taste her. Her inner moisture was on his lips, tempting him to go further, and it drove him wild, then he sucked her knickers hard, pulling them into his mouth, imagining it was his cock deeply in her cunt, mixing their juices.

She smiled lustfully, watching her daddy suck her underwear, suck the fabric that had been just minutes before covering her pussy, hiding it from the world. Now she didn't care who saw her lying totally buck-naked, she just wanted to fuck him, letting the whole world watch if they wanted.

She was engrossed in watching her daddy tasting her pussy juice, hoping soon his tongue would be up her cunt, with the same enthusiasm he showed to her knickers.

She then pulled the underwear off his face, rubbing the gusset once more into her cunt, using her fingers topush them inside her. The just as suddenly, pulled them out, looked at them, and seeing them now sodden with her cum she held them inches from his mouth, tantalising him, " Does daddy want more, dies he want to taste his little girl, taste my cunt and cum, does he?"

Nodding, signifying YES, she placed them over his mouth, once more, and said, "Suck away, there's more where that came from. Soon you can lap the real thing."

Then she took his hand and placed it between her thighs, using his fingers to rub her clit.

She was masturbating herself but with her holding and guiding his right hand, cleverly using her index and ring fingers to open her lips, letting the warm aroma of her moisture fill the air in the bedroom.

She could smell her own cunt. If she could, then so could he, and that must make him harder, and hopefully, hornier.

It drove her wild, the expectation of his cock, his cum erupting inside her, and using her long middle finger she began probing and pushing it into her cunt. She could feel the ridged walls of it, the warmth of it and flicking the cum that was now gushing out of her. Pooling on the bed beneath her, soaking her fingers and his hand that she held over her clit with her other hand.

She was pushing and pulling his fingers round and round, up and down, pummeling her erection, the ever so large and proud deep pink clitoris, her eyes were closed, imagining it was purely him rubbing her, and him alone, as he continued to suck her panties, the mixed sexual aromas now filling the room, not just of the musky crotch but her pussy leaking its juices over her and him.

Oh he needed to fuck her.

She then knelt up, opened her thighs and straddled him, removing his clothes, pulling off his shirt, loosening his trousers and underwear so delicately, as lovers do.

His raging hard cock flying free as she pulled down his briefs, its pre-cum had formed a web of sticky strands from its fabric to his stomach and to her fingers as she enticed it to drip on her hand.

He lay still whilst she stripped him. He offered neither assistance or resistance, just resigned to the fact it was happening. But then he knew it would, and rather than fight it, might as well enjoy it. If it was any other woman on the planet, at this point in foreplay he'd be ready to ravish her, but this was Alicia.

But fuck it, she was more than a willing partner, she was the instigator, she wanted to fuck him, she wanted him to fuck her, so he thought, just get on with it and enjoy it.

She lay down next to him, both were now naked and she pulled herself close to him, feeling his now naked body, the warmth of his skin on her skin. Then, wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled the satin crotch of her sodden panties to one side, smelling herself on his face, on his mouth and then she kissed him, tenderly on the lips, running her tongue along them, tasting him and wildly, tasting herself.

Oh fuck, she tasted good. She'd tasted pussy before, a girlfriend's pussy mixed with her own pussy, but never, just hers, Alicia's cunt.

Rory could feel the electric shocks running through his body, the sensation of her naked flesh, her breasts, her nipples, her hair, her breath on him, and without thinking he was starting to move his hands around her body, stroking her breasts, tweeking her nipples, then pinching hard her nipples as her back arched, and she squealed with pain and delight. "Fuck, yes, tweek them, gentle now, but hurt them."

"Oh daddy, good man, tease me, touch me, take me, take your fucking little girl to places I've only dreamed of, make me cum."

He then worked his fingers back down across her tummy, slowly venturing south until he felt the ridges of her lips, where she had dreamed of him going minutes earlier, but now where he himself wanted to go.

He carried on caressing her, She felt just like his wife, her flesh soft and warm, her pussy naked of pubic hair, her clitoris hard, warm and standing oh so proud. He loved Thora's clit, he could flick it, squeeze it, and suck it like a small thumb. He loved it when she got a hard on, pulling the hood back and making it even bigger.

And so, as he did with his loving Thora, he prised her lips apart and entered her, two fingers going into his daughter's vagina, and got ready to play with her erection too.

He could feel the warmth within, the wetness of her love tunnel and the muscles inside convulsing, twitching and gripping as he worked his fingers in and out, round and round, ever so slowly, then fast, until he was working her pussy just like Thora liked it, just like her mum. Except this was his daughter he was fingering, but fuck, she felt good, so fucking wonderful he knew he couldn't stop.

Slow gasps and panting came from her, her eyes wide open, her mouth closed, her back arched, as her hips slowly gyrated in time with his expert fingers working her pussy into a dripping wet frenzy.

Her panting continued.

Hard, hard, slow, very slow, then his fingers repeated it time and time again until his daughter cried out "Fuck, fuck and fuck again, now I know what mum means, you know how to work mum up to a frenzy, to make your wife, my mummy squirt and orgasm. This is so fucking sexy and fantastic, you are finger fucking your daughter instead of my mother, your wife."

She cried out loudly, thankfully the windows were closed and her detached house absorbed her screams, "Mummy, look at daddy, I'm squirting for him, mummy, mummy he's doing it to me like he does to you. My turn, aren't we lucky sharing him. Now fuck me, fuck me daddy," she finally cried out in utter ecstasy and then she let loose her muscles and squirted all over his hand, his arm and the bed.

Pools of her juices flooded the bed, pooling where they lay, but she didn't care, she had orgasmed like never before, but in this instance, how she dreamed of, with her daddy.

She lay still, gasping for air, her head pounding, "Oh my god, what happened there daddy, that was amazing, how do you do that?"

Instinct had now taken over, he was lay next to this beautiful woman, his daughter, so he only did what was natural, only this time it was his daughter's naked body not his wife's, but he didn't care, he then did what he did in his own marital bed, to Thora, with Alicia getting his attention and he knelt up and drove his head into her soaking wet loins and lapped up her juices, licking her thighs, her cunt, her clitoris and then moved up to her face and kissed her, plunging his tongue into her mouth.

His face and his tongue were coated in the alexia of her musky cum. The warm fluid coated his face, strings of sticky cum draped from his lips and chin to his chest.

64169
64169
60 Followers
12