Caught Perving on My Pretty Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I am," said Michelle. "Now take your hand out of there for a while so we can get undressed."

Withdrawing my hand from Michelle's pussy after having a fumble around in her panties, Michelle laughed and said, "I think you've got sticky fingers there, Paul."

My fingers were covered in my cousin's pussy juice. "I think so."

"Can you smell my pussy on your fingers?" teasing temptress Michelle wanted to know.

I sniffed my fingers. The smell of vagina was unmistakable. "Yeah, it smells great."

"Glad to hear it, if you had said it smelled bad I would have slugged you," Michelle laughed.

I watched my cousin as she took her sneakers and then her socks off, leaving her barefoot. Michelle's bare feet were perfect like the rest of her. I wasn't wearing any shoes, so took off my shirt at the same time as Michelle removed her tee-shirt, and I could see my cousin wore an apricot-colored bra underneath that matched her panties.

"That's a nice hairy chest Paul," said Michelle as we both pulled down our shorts, leaving me wearing a pair of red underpants with a bulge in the front, and Michelle wearing her bra and panties, me seeing the shape of my cousin's vagina in the front of her pants.

Michelle's hands went through my curls of chest hair as we again made out on the bed, and I felt her hands move to my groin, freeing my cock and balls, and I felt I had died and gone to heaven when she started teasing my penis with her soft touch. Her fingers traced my erection and balls, and she jerked me off with sensual strokes, running her bare feet up and down my legs at the same time.

My own hands were anything but idle as Michelle gave me a hand job. I touched my cousin on her perfect breasts through her fabric feeling her nipples, and slipped my hand down both the front and back of her panties, touching Michelle's pubic hair, pussy and her perfect teenage ass.

Removing her hands from my cock, Michelle was clearly keen to step it up, my cousin taking down and removing my underpants, leaving me completely naked with a massive erection that stood up like the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I watched as Michelle unclasped and removed her bra, the undergarment falling away to show her perfect 18-year-old breasts. She then took hold of her panties, sliding them down her shapely legs and off over her bare feet, me perving at the female stains on the saddle.

Michelle in her underwear was hot enough, but seeing my cousin in a complete state of nudity was off the planet hot. I looked at her full bush of pubic hair over her mound and growing between her legs, her blonde curls contrasting with my own dark brown pubic hair. I had seen the shape of Michelle's ass through her bikini and when wearing tight fitting clothes before, but seeing her bare bottom exposed was off the planet hot. Two perfect cheeks shaped like a peach. Was there a competition for the best girl's bottom in America? If so, my cousin could represent Wisconsin.

The musty and alluring smell of Michelle's 18-year-old pussy filled the bedroom as we writhed naked on the bed, making out and touching each other where two cousins should not be. When touching Michelle's vulva, I made a bit of a mistake when she moved and my finger travelled backwards, touching Michelle on her anus.

"Sorry Michelle, I didn't mean to touch you there," I said as Michelle flinched.

"Hey, don't worry about it Paul, I like being touched there," Michelle assured me. "Just on the outside though, no fingers up there. It is an exit, not an entrance after all."

It felt so hot touching my famous cousin in the private place where she pooped, but not as hot as when Michelle began to suck my cock, teasing my uncircumcised shaft with her eager tongue.

"I'm definitely not supposed to be giving a head job like this, especially my cousin," giggled Michelle. "I'm supposed to be wholesome and down to earth, sweetness and light so my contract says. You won't tell anyone will you?"

"No, your secret is safe with me," I laughed.

Michelle also laughed. "You couldn't say anything anyway, going around stealing and sniffing your cousin's dirty, smelly little panties. Just like you can't tell that she sat on your face and sucked your dick while you ate out her pussy. Now lie back nice and flat."

I did as Michelle told me, lying flat on my back while my cousin lowered her hairy blonde pussy down and sat on my face, me seeing her pretty pink vagina as it came down closer and closer, her tight little anus visible at the back.

The pubic hair that grew around Michelle's pussy helped keep her feminine smells between her legs, and I enjoyed the smells and sensations as I began to lick at my cousin's vagina, pussy juice flowing into my mouth as Michelle leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth, Michelle sucking my erection with great enthusiasm, working me with her tongue.

My own tongue soon got to know my cousin's pussy very well. With Michelle's blonde pubes tickling my nose, my tongue went everywhere between her legs. Sometimes my tongue traversed her twat, licking Michelle's pussy flaps, sometimes I would go up her tight wet love hole, or the tight entrance to her urethra. Other times I teased her clitoris, feeling my cousin writhing on my face, and my tongue would also go to the sensitive skin separating Michelle's vulva from her anus, and to her anal opening itself.

Fuck, it felt so good to be licking the most private areas of my famous cousin's hot 18-year-old body as she sucked my dick, but so good was the feeling that I felt I might lose control and fill Michelle's mouth with a certain substance that looked like mayonnaise, but which most definitely was not mayonnaise.

Michelle seemed to sense this too, and lifted her ass out of my face while stopping sucking me off. She unwrapped the condom and slipped it onto my dick, securing it nice and tight. "There's no turning back now Paul," Michelle promised me as she straddled my groin and lowered herself down to go cowgirl. "You and I are now both going to be cousin fuckers."

I could feel how tight Michelle was in her pussy as my condom-covered cock slipped up there, and we got adjusted to this position, before Michelle began riding my erection, me pushing up into my cousin hard as she pushed her pussy down.

"Fuck me Paul, fuck me nice and hard, fuck my cunt, fuck the fucking shit out of me," she squealed as she rode me harder and harder, her pussy juice soaking my groin and the smell of vagina getting stronger, Michelle's boobs moving up and down and her long blonde hair flying around.

It was hardly the language and behavior of a wholesome young actress who was a rising star in Hollywood, rather it was more like the conduct of an actress seen in films in a certain cinema in our town where dirty old men snuck in to watch the 'entertainment' and other men hoped their wives or bosses wouldn't find out they had paid a visit to.

But who was I to complain or moralize? I was the one fucking my first cousin.

Perhaps because Michelle and I shared a fair bit of DNA, we were pretty in tune sexually, and with both of us sweating from the warm weather on a Midwestern summer day, we both came at the same moment. Michelle's back arched and I saw her bare toes clench, she squealed in delight as a wave of pussy juice soaked my already very sticky groin. Michelle's pretty face was etched in delight as her orgasm swept her body, and I imagined the feeling going through her pussy and her ass.

At the same moment deep inside Michelle's vagina my balls sent my semen through to my cock, me ejaculating profusely as the most intense orgasm I had ever had went through my own body. Without the condom my semen would have sprayed up into my cousin past her cervix, sperm swimming up Michelle's birth canal and into her uterus, exploring her fallopian tubes and possibly finding an egg released by her ovaries.

Then Michelle would have called me from California in a couple of weeks' time with the words 'I'm late,' and in early 1980 given birth to a baby whose health problems showed that cousins engaging in coitus isn't a great idea. But the condom prevented all of these problems, and captured my semen before it had a chance to go into Michelle.

Sweating profusely, both of us recovering from our hard fuck and intense orgasms, I withdrew from Michelle but my cousin wasn't done yet with having fun. I watched amazed as Michelle licked my condom-covered cock, tasting her own pussy in the process, then removed the condom. Michelle opened her mouth and poured the sticky white semen onto her tongue, swirling it around her mouth before swallowing it with a big gulp and a big smile on her face.

I knew people often smoked after sex, but neither Michelle nor I smoked so we lay together naked and talking.

"I bet when I caught you sniffing my panties that today would be the worst day of your life, rather than one of the most fun days you've ever had," Michelle said, as she ran her fingers through my chest hairs.

I stroked my cousin's hairy pussy. "That's for sure, I thought life as I knew it was over," I said. Probably it was lucky that Michelle caught me with her panties rather than some of my other voyeurism I had engaged in with her in the past. If she had caught me going through the trash and admiring and smelling her dirty period pad at Thanksgiving, or I had been busted listening at the bathroom door while Michelle was on the toilet, I doubt she would have been too impressed.

"Well, our fun isn't over yet, it's shower time," said Michelle, jumping off the bed and making haste for the bathroom on her bare feet, me following my cousin and admiring her bare bottom on the way there.

While I had listened to Michelle showering in the past and wished I could see her, now I no longer had to imagine this, I had experienced it for myself. Michelle and I kissed and caressed under the warm droplets as we soaped up.

"Down boy!" Michelle giggled as my erection went up again. This was easier said than done, as I watched Michelle was her tits, her pussy and her ass. She washed thoroughly between her legs, her full bush of blonde pubic hair filled with suds and bubbles. My cousin rinsed her vagina, the soapy water running down her legs to her bare feet and the shower floor and drain. How could I not get an erection watching this? I was an 18-year-old guy after all.

Our shower over, Michelle and I dressed and she said, "We'd better get the pump and go and rescue the car."

"Okay," I said, keen to help out my cousin.

Michelle laughed as she brushed her long blonde hair. "Even if I didn't need your help with the car, there's no way I would leave you here alone with my panties after what I saw this morning. I don't trust you with my underwear," she teased.

"That's um, probably very accurate," I laughed.

"At least I didn't catch you with Janice's panties," said Michelle as she put down her hair brush. "That would have been really sick."

"Agree there," I said, the thought of fooling around with my twin sister's panties not one that appealed to me.

"So stick to perving on me," said Michelle. "Just don't get caught smelling my panties by anyone else."

"I'll be more careful in the future," I promised my cousin, as we removed all evidence of our secret sexual shenanigans, collected the pump, left the cabin and walked the mile up the road to where the disabled station wagon stood by the side of the road.

Michelle and I pumped up the spare, changed the flat tire, and we drove into town, stopping at an auto repair shop to get the puncture fixed and running some errands while we waited. It was a perfectly normal outing for two cousins, except that a family in the grocery store recognized Michelle and the kids asked her for her autograph, something the polite and gracious Michelle was only too happy to oblige. As I obviously wasn't a famous actor unlike my cousin, I wasn't asked for my autograph.

We returned to the cabin after collecting the car, and when Janice and Tim returned at the same time late in the afternoon -- our parents were still out -- Michelle and I were engaged in a perfectly normal activity for two cousins, which was sitting on the couch watching television, some beach movie from the early 1960s.

"Hey Paul, Michelle, what have you been up to today?" Janice queried as she sat down at the other end of the couch.

Michelle and I looked at each other, to my sister, to Michelle's brother and then back at each other again. "Oh, nothing much," we said in unison.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE & COMMENT.

12