Caught! Pt. 07

Story Info
Jon's love for Samantha leads to erotic adventures.
5.1k words
4.49
4.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
669 Followers

First Love

Dr. Robins understood why Jon felt his love affair with Samantha was perfect. They were both young, in love, and behaved responsibly. They cared for each other.

"You must have felt lucky to have someone like Sam," Robins said.

"We both felt lucky," Jon said. "When our friends went on dates, they'd hang out at coffee shops or the mall. We were working through the Kama Sutra."

Robins laughed. "No, I mean it," Jon said. "We literally got a copy of the Kama Sutra and tried a lot of the positions. We felt very mature."

"So what happened next?" Robins asked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next weeks were perfect. Sam and Jon snuck off to the RV as often as possible. They learned things, like the way to grind their hips together when Jon was moving in and out of her. They learned where to touch each other. Sam learned that Jon was particularly fond of pulling down the covers and gazing at her naked body as though he'd never seen it before. Sam grew particularly fond of this kind of attention, happy to writhe around on the bed in slow, sensuous motions that Jon always loved.

They were so infatuated with each other that they hugged, kissed and caressed each other whenever they'd meet in their school's hallways. The other students saw immediately that Sam and Jon were lovebirds, and they started cracking jokes and smirking in a good-natured way. It was all very nice until Sam recognized that they had a problem.

"Too many people know we're up to something," she said. Only students were aware of their budding love affair, but adults would figure it out if they kept acting the way they did. "We don't want to do anything that tips off our parents," Sam said. "If they had any idea of what we're doing, they would stop it."

Sam was right, of course. They knew what they had to do. From that moment on, Sam and Jon avoided all public displays of affection. No holding hands. No knowing smiles. Absolutely no hugs or kisses. They could act like lovers in private, but in public they would pretend they were just pals. They were especially careful around their parents, who knew they were dating, but didn't know that the relationship had grown so intimate so quickly. Sometimes Jon would invite Sam over to watch a movie. They'd pop a bowl of popcorn, put it between them on the sofa, and pretend that they were too young to feel chemistry. Sometimes they'd even invite Sam's little sister to join them. Sam's parents appreciated that Jon and Sam gave them a few hours of privacy, and the presence of Sam's little sister on these "dates" seemed like proof that the pair were just friends.

What no one else knew was that Sam and Jon were rushing off to the RV as often as possible. For years, students at their school liked visiting the public library after class because it had a fancy coffee shop and big lounging areas perfect for hanging out. They'd tell their parents they were going to the library when their actual intention was to rush to the RV, have sex, and get home early enough to avoid suspicion.

The essay Jon read about romantic advice for young men told him there was a specific thing he needed to do: nothing. They'd just crossed over from teenage make-out artists to actual lovers. The right thing to do was savor the moment. Keep doing what they were doing. Don't think about the fact that experienced lovers engaged in all kinds of things they'd never tried. There would be time to explore other types of sex later.

But Jon understood that he had responsibilities as Sam's boyfriend. He had to make sure she enjoyed every time they got together. Her satisfaction was more important than his. Jon needed to make sure she felt protected, loved, and secure.

Eventually Jon realized that it was up to him to introduce Sam to something new. One day Jon rolled over onto his back, holding Sam so she ended up on top. She enjoyed the feeling of being in control. Sam quickly realized that this position allowed her to rub her clit directly on Jon's pelvic bone. She humped wildly on top of Jon, gritting her teeth, closing her eyes, and losing herself in the sensation. Sam came quickly, and it was a powerful orgasm that left her limp and exhausted. "Oooooh. That was nice," she said, gasping for breath.

One thing Jon understood perfectly was that it was particularly important that he introduce Sam to oral sex. The author of the romance essay made it clear that women were especially fond of guys who liked going down. "Real men eat pussy," she wrote, expressing disdain for guys who were squeamish about cunnilingus. Guys expected their women to give blowjobs; they had to eat pussy. Period. End of discussion.

Jon looked forward to it. He was fascinated by descriptions of women drowning in pleasure when their men ate their pussies. He gathered that some guys didn't like the taste, and some worried about hygiene issues. That didn't seem like something worth worrying about. Jon already knew how Sam tasted and smelled. He imagined that her pussy would be more of the same.

Jon started their session the same as always - kissing passionately as his hands roamed over Sam's breasts and belly. As always, he slowly worked his way down to her pussy, gently working his fingers between her wet, warm slit. Sam reacted as she always did - thrilling to the feel of Jon's hand on the place where she wanted to be touched most.

Then Jon did something different. He removed his hand from between her legs, then ran his wet finger over one of Sam's nipples. The sensation was shocking - and amazing. It got even better, because after Jon made sure he'd smeared Sam's juices all over her nipple, he bent down and sucked the nipple between his lips, licking, sucking, and making sure Sam understood that he loved the way she tasted.

He reached down between her legs again, wetting one finger, then smearing her wetness on her other nipple. Sam felt like her breasts were swelling in size and getting firm with all this attention. Jon's hand went back to her pussy as he licked one nipple, then another, and back again. It was completely unexpected when Jon used his wet finger to smear pussy juice across Sam's upper lip. When Jon licked it off, Sam felt like her boyfriend was doing something especially exciting in a new, kinky way that thrilled her. It also ensured that Sam got a good understanding of how she smelled and tasted to Jon.

Sam knew what was about to happen when Jon began kissing and nibbling his way down her body. He kissed the soft flesh of her inner thighs as he spread her legs and took a long look at the only part of her body he hadn't examined thoroughly by then. The word that came to mind was "succulent." He inhaled her scent, then pushed his face between her legs.

Neither one of them knew exactly what to expect. The reality exceeded their expectations. Sam was overwhelmed with powerful sensations as Jon kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled at her soft, wet flesh. Jon knew what her clitoris was - and where. He sucked it between his lips, licked back and forth, and understood from Sam's reaction that this was the thing she enjoyed most.

The feelings were so intense that Sam couldn't help squeezing her legs together, pressing into Jon's head so hard it hurt. Jon worked himself into a position that let him force Sam's legs apart.

Sam writhed uncontrollably. She made sexy little noises that got louder, and louder, and Jon was surprised when she started to cum. Her legs trembled, and Jon saw contractions inside her pussy. She exhaled a loud moan. It lasted a long time - much longer than usual - and when it was over Sam let out a delighted laugh.

"God! Jon! That was amazing," she said. "It was just wonderful. That was so generous. Thank you," she said.

"I'm pretty sure I enjoyed that just a much as you did," Jon said.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't," she said.

From then on, oral sex was a standard part of their lovemaking. Jon would eat Sam's pussy long enough to make her cum once, then he'd climb up her body, place his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and gradually push inside. They moved slowly at first. Jon became good at delaying his own orgasm until Sam had cum at least once, and usually twice. They learned pretty quickly that if Jon had 5 or 10 minutes to recover after sex, he could get hard again and make love much longer than the first time. Their skills in bed expanded quickly; it wasn't long before they were better at sex than the majority of adults.

Jon bought some cotton rope at the hardware store and used it to tie Sam's wrists to the headboard. Then he'd "torture" her by pretending that he was eating her pussy against her will. Sam was surprised at how much she enjoyed this kind of role playing, so she was anxious to try more. She particularly liked it when she'd pretend she was a very young, very innocent virgin being preyed upon by a stern older man. One day Jon introduced spanking into this game, and he was shocked that Sam enjoyed it so much. They played a game where she'd say the opposite of what she meant. "Stop!" meant "Don't stop!" "You're hurting me!" meant "This feels wonderful." When Jon slapped Sam's butt she'd go "Stop! Stop! Not so hard!"

So Jon spanked her harder. And harder. He kept expecting Sam to tell him to ease off, but she couldn't get enough. Eventually Jon was spanking Sam so hard that it left her bottom bright red, and it made his hand hurt. Jon didn't understand it, but it was obvious that Sam enjoyed what he was doing. He didn't need to understand it; the only thing he needed to do was spank Sam hard enough for her to enjoy it as much as possible.

Jon didn't understand how much Sam liked it until the afternoon that they visited a sex shop. The selection of toys, lingerie, bondage gear and lotions fascinated them. Jon bought Sam a small vibrator that the clerk described as especially exciting. Jon wanted to upgrade their bondage rope to the pink silk bindings imported from Japan, but he knew that their parents would not react well if they found it.

The big surprise came when Sam spotted a thick leather strap hanging beside whips and riding crops. It was big, and black, and heavy, and was obviously intended to deliver a form of spanking that went way beyond spanking. "Can we get this?" Sam asked.

Jon hadn't imagined that Sam wanted to go to the place that this big, evil-looking whip would take them. "That thing would be hard to hide," Jon said. "It would be hard to explain."

"Yeah. I guess," Sam said. "I'd really like it, though."

Jon wanted to make Sam happy, but getting something that looked like it belonged in a sex dungeon seemed too risky. Then he got an idea.

"I've got some big belts at home," Jon said. "That would work, wouldn't it?"

"Yes! That would be PERFECT!" Sam said, clapping her hands and smiling broadly. Jon didn't quite get the reason why Sam liked having him whip her ass, but it made no difference; all that mattered was making her happy.

They found several ways to incorporate whipping into their lovemaking. Sam came up with a game where she played the role of a naughty virginal girl called "Little Slut." Jon was a harsh disciplinarian called "Mr. Jon." She'd stick out her lower lip, look away with downcast eyes, and say something like, "I am so sorry, Mr. Jon. I've been really naughty."

Jon knew that this meant he was supposed to ask, "What did you do this time, you little slut?"

"I couldn't help it. I really couldn't help it," Sam said.

"Get over here!" Jon said, pulling Sam across his knee. He tied her wrists together with a short length of rope. He tied her loosely the first time so she knew she could get away, but that wasn't what she wanted. Sam told him to make the bounds secure enough that she couldn't get loose.

"Tell me what you did!" Jon said.

"I know I'm not supposed to touch myself. I know that you're the only one who is allowed to make me cum. But I knew I'd see you today, and I couldn't help but think about how much I like your cock. Thinking about your cock always makes me sticky between my legs. I had to touch myself. I couldn't help it."

To Jon, this scene wasn't terribly exciting. And he didn't understand why Sam wanted him to spank her. Still, Sam clearly loved it, and Jon was determined to follow wherever her fantasy led.

"I've told you again and again - your pussy belongs to me. Just me. Did you make yourself cum?"

"Yes sir. I'm so sorry."

"How many times?"

"Twice, sir."

"I don't know what it's going to take to stop you, but if necessary, I'll spank you so hard your grandmother won't be able to sit down."

The only clothing Sam wore at this point was her panties, and that was only so Jon could lower them to her knees. "Please don't do this," she said. "I promise I'll be good, Mr. Jon."

"You always say that, and it's always a lie," Jon said. "Liars need to be spanked. Little sluts who touch themselves need to be spanked. I'm going to spank you harder than I ever have before."

With that, Jon picked up his belt and laid it across Sam's ass. Hard. It made a loud slapping noise that echoed inside the RV. "Ow!" Sam said. "That hurt!" Jon didn't know if that was true or not. It seemed to hurt and feel good at the same time.

"You have no idea how much this is going to hurt," Jon said, swatting her ass again. The first time the belt landed across the cheeks of her ass. The second time he whipped the tops of her legs. Sam liked it when she didn't know where Jon would hit her next, and Jon was getting pretty good at building this kind of suspense.

"Are you going to do it again?" Jon asked.

"I can't help it," Sam said. They'd worked out a deal where she let Jon know she wanted him to keep spanking her until she said "I'll stop! I'll stop! I promise I'll stop!"

Jon hit her again, harder this time, across the top of her right leg. "Not so hard! You're hurting me!" Sam said. Jon knew what that meant. He swatted even harder this time, hitting the left cheek of her ass.

It wasn't long before they got to the part Sam liked most. She liked to just lay there quietly and experience the feeling of being whipped over and over and over. Jon would sometimes allow long amounts of time to pass between swats. Sometimes he'd hit her, hard, two or three or four times in rapid succession. She'd grunt each time he whipped her. To Jon, it seemed that the pain took her somewhere she liked to go. As the weeks went by, Jon whipped her harder and harder, but he never got to a place where she said it was too hard. Her ass would be bright red before the spanking was half over, and Jon would wonder if there was a chance he could hurt Sam like this.

It seemed not. After a very long time, Sam would say, "I promise I'll stop! Please, I promise I'll stop!"

At this, Jon would grab the back of Sam's head by the hair, pulling her around to face him. "You'd better! If I have to spank you again, I'll spank you so hard you'll never forget it. Now get down on those knees and suck my cock!"

For whatever reason, Sam's enthusiasm for cocksucking was always strongest after a good, hard ass whipping. Jon looked at her head bobbing up and down and thought that he'd never known Sam could be this way. He'd fantasized about making love to this pretty, delicate treasure, but never like this. It was amazing that his precious little Sam liked doing things that involved humiliation, degradation, and shocking amounts of pain. She never orgasmed during her beatings, but she came like a firecracker immediately afterward. Women were apparently much more complicated, nuanced creatures than Jon imagined. He found himself looking at strangers in public and trying to imagine what kind of exotic sex they enjoyed most. People would be shocked if they knew what Sam liked to do when she was alone with Jon.

They discovered one way of using the belt that Jon understood perfectly. From the beginning, they realized that delaying an orgasm usually made it stronger. One day, while Sam was riding Jon in the cowgirl position, he used the belt to swat her across the ass hard enough to prevent her from coming. She did this repeatedly, delaying her orgasm each time, and she enjoyed a wonderfully intense orgasm when she finally did cum. The belt became part of the way they used the cowgirl position.

Jon loved watching Sam as she sat on his cock, moving back and forth and up and down and right and left is a sexy ballet. They began playing music while making love, and Sam usually moved in time with whatever music played in the background. It was amazing how much Jon enjoyed looking at her naked body, and he liked to prolong this part of their lovemaking. Sam would get close to cumming, Jon would whip her ass hard enough to prevent it. He'd do this again, and again, and pretty soon Sam would grow anxious. "Jon, please let me cum," she'd moan. "I can't take much more." Then she'd get close to an orgasm again, Jon would whip her again, and the whole thing went on and on until Sam started pleading with him. Begging Jon to let her cum was partly an erotic act and partly serious. Jon never let her know exactly how long he'd prolong her erotic agony, and Sam always came explosively when Jon finally permitted it.

One day Sam got into Jon's car and made an announcement. "We can get rid of the condoms," she said. "I've got a brand new IUD. I am impregnable."

"Wow," Jon said. That was a nice surprise. "How did that happen?"

"It was easy. I went down to Planned Parenthood and asked for an IUD. They said, 'Are you sexually active?' I said, 'Every chance I get.' They said, 'Are you using any birth control now?' I said, 'The pull-out method seems to work, but my boyfriend is getting grumpy about it.' They said, 'Open wide!' Did you know it hurts when they stick that thing inside?"

"Is that really the way it happened?"

"Pretty much. I made up the part about the pull-out method, but the rest of it is about the way it went down. You are focusing on the wrong thing, Jon. We don't need those damn rubbers anymore. Feel free to celebrate."

"I'll save the celebration for when we get to the RV."

"Good call."

The months went by, and when it came time for the junior prom, they realized that they had to take a night off from sex because their parents would think it was funny if they didn't attend. When Jon took Sam shopping for a gown, she found a dress that was just stunning.

"This is the prettiest thing I've worn in my whole life," Sam said, posing in front of one of those three-part mirrors that showed you from all angles. It wasn't one of the poofy princess gowns that most girls liked. This was a little black dress that hugged Sam's curves provocatively. It was backless, had spaghetti strap shoulders, and as much cleavage as possible without being slutty. The high hemline revealed the wonderful effect high heels had on Sam's curvy legs. Her small round bottom was always appealing, but the dress and shoes made her look positively luscious. It was the kind of dress you'd expect to see on a woman 10 years older than Sam. It made it very obvious that she wasn't a little girl anymore.

"God Sam, you look beautiful. Just beautiful. You should get that one. You'd be the prettiest girl at the prom."

"Jon! There's no way I'd get this dress! Are you out of your mind?"

Jon was puzzled. "I think it looks wonderful."

"Yeah, so do I. That's the problem. You aren't thinking this through. Imagine we went to the prom with me in this dress. Our parents would look at you, all handsome and mature in your tuxedo, and me in . . . this," she said, pointing at the mirror. "I'd be wearing makeup, which would be a shock to their system all by itself. This would get them thinking about things we don't want them to think about." She looked again in the mirror. "This makes me look hot. I'd love to wear this, but it's a really bad idea."

JQueen9
JQueen9
669 Followers
12