Caught Spying on Mother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok..." I let her talk.

"We've been together now for just over 7 years haven't we?"

I nodded.

"And I feel that after this amount of time you truly understand me, and would accept me for everything that I am."

I was still confused and also impatient. Why was she dragging this out? Just let me have it and lets get on with our lives, I thought to myself.

"I like to think I do," I said.

"Good."

She looked at her mum and then back at me.

"Something the previous guys could never understand is how close I am to my mother. Just how close, I have never told you. Here, take a seat. You might need to sit down while I tell you this."

She stood and I took her place, next to my naked mother in law. Cathy put her hand on my thigh. My cock twitched again.

"Well, you see, since I left school and went to university I found it hard to meet guys. I was always too scared to let them touch me and would end up running whenever they got close. This obviously put a lot of guys off and I could never get laid. I spoke to mum about it once during the summer holidays and she helped me realise that I was just anxious about letting anybody close enough to have sex with me. She helped me to understand my body and taught me that the body has needs that need to fulfilled and showed me that I didn't need to be scared. After that I was fine but I still closed up whenever I was on my own with a guy. So mum suggested that it might help if she was with me when I had sex, to help me get used to it before I could do it on my own."

I was shocked, but I let her continue. Cathy continued gently stroking my thigh, my towel starting to part in the middle.

"So for the first few times I had sex, mum was with me and even took part a couple of times. I found it really helped me relax and could get into it more if I knew she was there. Also watching her having sex was a real turn on and I would sometimes watch her and dad have sex, secretly of course, while masturbating out of sight."

My cock twitched again. I was getting turned on listening to this story.

"As I grew older I found I didn't need her around any more. I still wanted her there, but I was no longer scared about having sex on my own. Like I said, a few guys couldn't get their heads around this fact and the relationships ended too quickly. I guess I never gave them enough time. So when I met you I realised how special you were and I didn't want to throw it away by telling you this so soon."

It all started to make sense. I let her continue.

"So I had agreed with mum that we wouldn't rush anything with you, and just let things happen naturally, if at all. I didn't want to throw away what we have so I didn't want to push you into anything you didn't want to do. Now, mum noticed you put the camera in her room after the first night this week and told me the next day."

I panicked again. How was I going to get away with this, even after everything she had just said?!

"Now, whilst I don't particularly agree with you spying on my mother, the end result is that you are attracted to her. And this, believe it or not, makes me very happy."

She smiled and came close, taking my hand in hers.

"I asked her to test the waters, so to speak, to see if you were confident enough to act on your desires by seducing you. She sent me a message this morning saying that she would try today and if I didn't hear from her then to assume it was a success. Well, I didn't hear anything so I assumed it was a success so I stayed at work a little longer than usual and took the long way home to give you two time together. When I got home mum told me she recorded you two together and we were watching it while you were in the shower."

I sat stunned. Cathy's hand was caressing my thigh now, moving closer towards my crotch. I looked at her and she was smiling. I looked at her breasts and could see her nipples extended. Her legs were spread slightly and her left hand was between them, slightly fingering her pussy. I looked back at Cindy and could see her nipples were also hard, poking through the tight white blouse she had on.

"I don't really know what to say," I said, trying to take it all in. "So you are not mad that I just had sex with yout mother?"

Cindy shook her head, smiling.

"In fact, you wanted me to have sex with your mother?" I asked.

Cindy nodded.

"Let me be more precise," I said. "You want me to have sex with your mother and you want to watch while I do it?"

"Yes," she said. "And I want you to have sex with me while she watches. And I want you to watch while I have sex with her. And I want us all to have sex together."

My cock jumped, pushing the towel to one side. I grinned. Cathy reached between my legs and grabbed hold of my shaft.

"By the way he feels Cindy, I think he's more than happy to do that."

Cathy laughed and started to slowly wank my cock up and down.

Cindy laughed and sat next to me, giving me a hug and a kiss as her mum wanked me.

"I have an idea," she said. "Lets go downstairs and wire the iPad up to the tv and watch it together."

I nearly jumped up from the bed, the towel staying behind. I took both Cindy's and Cathy's hands and told Cathy to bring the iPad. We went downstairs and sat on the couch, I sat between the two of them, and started to connect the iPad to the tv.

"Oh hang on," Cathy said, "let me go get us some drinks."

I watched as she walked, butt naked, out to the kitchen, her ass swaying with each step.

I got the iPad connected and started to play the recording, pressing pause just as it showed me climbing onto the bed.

"What it doesn't show you is that he already came inside me by this point, so you're about to get a nice view of him fucking the cum out of me."

Cindy and I both looked up as Cathy came in from the kitchen carrying two bottles of wine and three glasses, her tits wobbling as she walked. I stood to help her and took the glasses from her as Cindy took the bottles, placing them on the side. I sat back down and handed the glasses to Cindy and Cathy climbed on top of me, straddling me, sinking my cock into her pussy again.

Cindy watched as her mum rode my cock a few times before she climbed off and sat down the other side of me. Cindy lowered her head and sucked my cock into her mouth, taking my whole length down her throat before releasing me.

"Mmm you still taste good mum," she said, wiping some spit from the side of her mouth.

"Thank you dear, I look forward to tasting you later," Cathy said.

"Fuck."

Thats all my brain could muster and both the girls laughed. I opened the wine and filled the glasses, handing them round.

"Press play Dave, I want to see how good I look riding your cock," Cathy said.

Cindy agreed, so I hit play.

The sound was turned right up and the room was filled with the sound of moans as the screen showed Cathy climbing on top of me and mounting my erect penis. I was really appreciating how far technology had come as the camera was showing all the detail in full 4k.

We were sipping our wine watching the show, all breathing heavily when I realised Cindy was still fully clothed.

"Babe I think you're a bit overdressed for this," I said.

"You're right, here, help me with these," she said as she took my glass and placed it on the side next to hers.

She undid her blouse and I slipped it off her shoulders and off her arms, tossing it to the side. I unclipped her bra and threw that with it. I stood in front of her and she lifted her hips as I took her skirt and panties off in one go, adding them to the pile, and sat back down.

"All better," I said and we laughed.

We continued watching the show. Cathy had just cum hard as I had pounded her from underneath and was now on all fours as I was fucking her from behind. You could hear the sounds of skin slapping against skin as I pounded her pussy and she groaned with each thrust.

"Oh mum you too look so good together," Cindy sighed.

"We look pretty hot don't we?" Cathy said.

I smiled, I had to agree we looked fucking hot.

Both girls were playing with their tits next to me so I thought I'd offer some assistance. I reached out, placing my hands on their thighs. I slid my hands between their legs and they both sighed as I started fingering their pussies. They both spread their legs giving me more access. They were both soaking wet so I was able to easily slide a finger inside them. I was surprised at how similar their pussies were. They were practically identical, good genes I thought.

I continued rubbing their clits and fingering them as they pinched and pulled their nipples. It wasn't long before they were both panting. I looked at each in turn and they both had their heads back and eyes closed. They both started groaning as I continued pleasuring them and soon they were both bucking their hips, grinding against my hands. Cindy came first, moaning loudly as her orgasm hit, and Cathy came soon afterwards.

Both my hands were drenched with their cum juice and I removed my fingers, licking them clean.

"Oh fuck I needed that, thanks babe," Cindy sighed, kissing me on the cheek.

I grinned, loving that these two are so similar that they both came within seconds of each other, as if they were twins.

Now on the screen we were fucking with the camera on our left. I was spanking Cathy whilst I took a breather. The camera showed my cock glistening with pussy juice as it bounced in front of me. It then showed me sinking it again deep inside Cathy.

"Mmm I love how your cock feels when it fills me up Dave," Cathy moaned as she watched our show. "Can I get some of that right now?"

"You dont need to ask me for permission Cathy," I replied.

"Call me mum if you want, if I can call you son?" She grinned at me mischievously.

"Ok, mum, do you want your son to fill your pussy with his cock?" I asked her.

"Oooh yes please son, shove your huge cock into your mummy's hot wet pussy," she replied.

I stood and she manouvered herself on the sofa. Cindy also turned so she was facing us and slid underneath her mum. Cathy was on top of her and their breasts pressed together.

"Fuck our mum baby, get that yummy cock inside her now," Cindy called out just before Cathy kissed her hard on her mouth.

I got behind Cathy and lined my cock up. I was gagging to be back inside her again, so without wasting any time I pushed deep inside her until I was balls deep.

"Mmmmmmffffffffkkkk!!" Cathy moaned as Cindy kissed her back.

I started up my rhythm, slowly at first matching what I was doing on the tv. Both girls turned their heads to watch the show as well as we mimicked the performance.

I looked down and could see Cindy was massaging Cathys tits as I fucked her mum. This made me go in overdrive and I rapidly pumped in and out as fast as I could. Cathy was moaning in ecstasy and I was close to cumming too.

Soon I felt Cathys pussy tighten around my cock and her body went stiff as she orgasmed on my cock. I couldn't take it any more and I held onto her hips as I unleashed my cum deep inside her.

"Ohhh fuck Cindy, Dave's just made me cum and now he's cumming inside me, his dick is so thick and I can feel it pulsating inside me. He's filling me with his cum, oh fuck yes!"

She collapsed on top of her daughter and I withdrew from her, my cock covered in her pussy juices.

*To be continued*

12