Caught Taking a Break

Story Info
You catch me taking a break and use it as chance to dominate.
1.5k words
4.07
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelique arrives home with a feeling of calm having descended on her body. Starting the day with an ocean swim has grounded her. Revitalises her senses and putting her in a relaxed frame of mind.

As she steps out of the car, the soft morning breeze is enough to remind her that her hair is still wet. She marvels as the warmth of the noon sun tingles against her skin, and the sound of rustling leaves is carried to her ears in the gentle wind.

Angelique enters the house and drops the keys on the bench as she makes her way to the fridge. Pouring herself an orange juice, she suddenly hears the water being turned on in the ensuite shower.

Frowning to herself, she wonders what Nick is doing taking a shower in the middle of the day. She had expected to find him sorting out the house. And he had promised her that he would sort out the landscaping before her friends were to come over on the weekend. Angelique's annoyance grows when she looks outside the kitchen window and finds the garden in disarray and the job only half done.

Shaking her head, she finishes her drink and walks down the hallway to the laundry. There she unclips her bather top and slides it out from under her singlet. The top, damp from wet bathers, now gently rubs against Angelique's cold nipples. In response they harden, making them visible through her khaki singlet.

She makes her way back down the hallway to the bedroom and calls out for Nick. When there is no response, Angelique heads to the bathroom determined to find out why Nick has down tools mid job. However, she stops short as she sees Nick's naked body standing there. He is facing away from her, his torso glistening lightly of sweat, a thin layer of dust and dirt across it. It is evidence that he had indeed been hard at work up until now.

Nick doesn't notice her in the doorway. For the second time Angelique goes to call his name but her voice catches as she realises that he has his hard member in hand. Instead, she quietly adjusts her position so as not to draw his attention.

From her new vantage point, Angelique can see in the reflection of the mirror that his cock is standing firm and hard. Drawing her breath back, it catches slightly as she takes in the view. Nick's hand is firmly around the base of her cock and is making slow, deliberate strokes along the shaft. Feeling relaxed from the morning swim and catching him in the act makes her feel more aroused by this than usual.

Angelique doesn't avert her gaze as he makes a ring around the base of my erect cock with his thumb and index finger. She watches intently as he then draws it all the way up from the base to the top, causing the head to swell in size as a very visible amount of pre-cum drips slowly out. Nick then takes his thumb and she watches as he slowly runs it over the head of his cock causing it to shine in the sunlight.

Almost of its own accord her hand moves to her nipples, brushing over them slightly with her thumb through the material. And then she begins to massage them with more intent, her body beginning to yearn for the warm touch of a lovers embrace.

Nick is still oblivious to her presence, his breathing is now deep and long, coinciding with the strokes of his cock. Now throbbing, wet across the head and shaft from pre-cum, Angelique watches as he masterfully glides his hand over his member. Nick reaches across the sink and picks up some lube, pumping the liquid gel into his hands and returning his hand to his waiting cock. He takes a moment to rub it all over the shaft, the skin glistens.

The whole area is now one silky wet, slippery area of self-pleasure. Instead of simply grasping the base of his cock and moving up and down, his hand glides effortlessly up and down his shaft. Nick begins to pick up speed, from the top to the bottom in rhythmic movements pausing occasionally to run his palm over the head of his cock. It is now so sensitive that she can see his stomach muscles tense with each motion across the swollen gland.

Angelique finally gives into temptation, allowing her hand to make its way down into her shorts. There she finds her pussy inviting and wet with excitement. Her finger glides deftly between the parted lips and back up again. She chooses a rhythm to match Nick's, adjusting her legs slightly to allow a middle finger to slide up and inside of her.

As she watches Nick pick up speed she focusses on her own clit. Now swollen with anticipation Angelique presses firmly with her index finger down onto it and around the edges. She can feel your own climax building inside. Meanwhile, she can see that Nick's own tension is building to the point of no return, his stomach muscles flinching increasingly with each stroke.

Nick adjusts his position, getting ready to cum. It allows Angelique to see what has kept his gaze for so long. What has prevented him from realising she was standing just be the door. On an iPad in front of him is the long hair of a brunette draped down over her naked chest. Her breasts appearing through her hair as her body writhes on the face of another women. The heat doesn't leave her erogenous zones, what Angelique sees only makes them grow with desire, but now she has other ideas.

This time Angelique makes herself heard as she bursts into the bathroom.

"Don't you dare cum" she says with a commanding voice.

Nick stops mid stroke. The look on his face, a mixture of shock and the need to orgasm, makes her smile inside but she doesn't show it.

"Don't you cum" she repeats again. "Abandoning your work to watch some porn, you dirty perve."

Angelique acts annoyed but allowing for the fact the porn is a tasteful, sensual video, she is still more turned on than anything else.

"Fuck babe, I needed to get some release" Nick responds, pleading his innocence.

"I don't care, you won't be cumming to that" Angelique tells him as she grabs him by the cock and pulls him towards her. "Over here now" she says demandingly.

Angelique leads him into the bedroom, her hand wrapped around his balls and cock. Then tells him to climb onto the bed.

As Nick lays there, he watches her undress. He can see that she is turned on, her pussy open and wet with desire. Angelique join him on the bed, bring her pussy down onto his cock, and allowing the lips to part along the shaft, rubbing herself along it before abandoning that position and making her way up to his face.

"Now you'll give me what you were watching, let's see what you've learned" Angelique tells him as she hovers her pussy over his face.

Her scent mixed with the sea envelopes him and Nick doesn't hesitate as he wraps his arms around her legs, hands clamping down on Angelique's thighs, pulling her closer to his mouth.

He devours her pussy with excitement. His tongue running along the full length of her lips. He takes bigger, longer, slower strokes from the rim of Angelique's ass, all the way up and over her clit, before settling in with swirling tongue motions over her love button. She begins to wiggle her hips down onto Nick's face, leaning forward over his and straddling his mouth like it was a pillow. She begins writhing as Nick flattens his tongue against her clit. His hands grab her ass cheeks, and it is only moments before she lets out a long groan and begins to orgasm, her pussy juice devoured by his tongue and mouth.

Angelique's breathing is heavy and laboured as she swings her leg up over his head. She smiles down and thanks him, before getting up from the bed, pulling on her shorts and then smiling a different kind of smile.

"Now take that to the shower and you can finish yourself off. I trust the thought of me should be enough. Then you can get back outside and finish your chores."

Obediently, Nick makes his way off the bed to the shower, stopping along the way to grab Angelique by the hips and pull her towards himself. Nick's hard cock thrusts up against her now satiated pussy. She moans softly before they kiss deeply. Angelique breaks the kiss first and pushes him along his way.

Turning on the shower and allowing the water to run down the front of his body and cock, Angelique can see it cascade along his shaft as he takes hold of it and commences stroking once more. Finally, she turns and walks away with a smile on her face as she hears Nick's breathing grow heavy. As Angelique exits the room, a groan escapes his lips.