Caught Watching Prison Slave Porn

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
1.6k words
4
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults.

______

If you are new to my DDlg fantasies, my fictional husband (whom I call "Daddy" as part of our Dominant/submissive dynamic) hired a woman named Wanda to stay with me any time He is at work. She basically cooks and cleans, but she is also in charge of helping keep me in a submissive mental space. As part of our humiliation kink, we refer to Wanda as my babysitter. (In a previous story, you may have learned I hope to get Wanda fired someday.)

Onto today's story...

__________

I wake up from my nap early and sneak into the living room to find Wanda watching porn! Wanda is a lesbian and only likes sex with women, but in this porn, the woman is being fucked by lots of men. The woman in the movie, Sandy, was caught shoplifting, and the judge said she could choose between doing two years in jail or spend two weeks in a men's prison program designed to rehabilitate violent sexual predators. Sandy would have to do whatever the guards told her for those two weeks, but after the two weeks are over, she not only will have served her time, but also the shoplifting conviction would be expunged from her record. Sandy, a lesbian (like Wanda), cried on her attorney's chest, begging for a better deal, but her attorney told her this was her best option, especially since her career as a teacher would be over with a criminal record. Sobbing, Sandy agreed.

When Sandy got to the prison, she had her own cell, separate from the male inmates, but the male guards could come and go as they please, some of them forcing Sandy to suck their dicks, saying things like, "What's it like to taste a fat cock in your mouth, man-hater?!" and, "I can't wait to watch what happens to that virgin pussy of yours when a real cock cums inside of it. You will never go back to your girlfriend's strap-on dildo again after having the real thing" and, "We all know what a secret cockwhore you are and how badly you want what is coming to you."

I notice that Wanda is slowly rubbing her clit while watching the movie.

In the movie, Sandy is forced to be naked in her cell, chained to the bed. She can reach the bucket that I think is supposed to be her toilet, but she cannot reach the bars. She cries herself to sleep with no blanket to comfort her until the guards show up to either use her or take her to her assignment.

Her assignment is part of a program that is studying the psychological makeup of violent sexual offenders within a controlled environment. Sandy's body is being used in the control group. This group is not on any medication and is receiving therapy only. The study hopes to prove the medication is necessary, so it is in the study's best interest that Sandy receive the authentic, violent sexual assaults these men would give with or without therapy, and the girl who is being used in the medicated group will not.

Sandy is brought into a medical room and strapped to a bed. Her hands are bound to an anchor behind the bed, but her legs are free. There is a long enough chain attached to her handcuffs that she can maneuver into various positions but not escape. A team of psychologists sits in a room on the other side of a one-sided mirror to take notes. Cameras are in the four corners of the room to record what happens.

A middle-aged, white, male prisoner with stubble on his face is brought into the room. The guard removes the man's cuffs and tells him to sit on the bench. "I will be back in thirty minutes. You are to remain on that bench until I return," the guard says and then leaves, locking the man in the room with a naked Sandy chained to a bed. The man licks his lips and looks at the clock on the wall. He gets up and walks over to Sandy. Sandy is crying and trying to free herself from her cuffs and chain, but to no avail. The man continues to advance until he is standing over her.

"We are going to have some fun for the next 28 minutes," He sneers. "Do you want this the easy way or the hard way?," he asks. Sandy just keeps crying and trying to escape. Then the man grabs the hair at the nape of her neck and pulls it tight. "Hard way it is, then, bitch," the man says, and he forces her down to her knees right in front of his crotch. He fumbles with his prison uniform a little and whips out a very hard cock and tells Sandy to suck on it. Sandy refuses, so the man smiles, licks his lips, and then backhands Sandy across the face. "I said to suck it, bitch!" Sandy, now crying, opens her mouth (that now has a bloody, swollen lip), and the man starts fucking it.

I cannot believe Wanda is watching a porn like this one! I know it is just pretend, but the actors are very good. It looks so real, and now Wanda is pinching her nipples while still rubbing her pussy. She seems to be super into this. I wonder if she would enjoy watching what Uncle Brian does to my body every morning and every night. She would probably love it! Technically, it's not rape in my case, because I have consented, and I continue to consent to make my Daddy happy, but Brian is pretty rough with me like the man in this video is being with the Sandy character, and then he just leaves right after, leaving Daddy to do all of my aftercare. The next time I see him, it is as if nothing ever happened, and he is still my Uncle Brian, there to give me ice cream and play hide and seek.

I hear screaming in the movie, so I look away from what Wanda is doing to herself, and I see the man has the Sandy character up on the bed. He is shoving his cock into her pussy as he beats her breasts back and forth. Occasionally, he stops hitting her breasts to hit her face until she stops screaming, and then he goes back to hitting her breasts as he rapes her. Then he turns her over onto her belly and starts to rape her in the butt! Sandy is writhing and crying, and the man is laughing and sometimes looking at the clock to check the time. He grabs onto Sandy's throat and starts choking her during his final thrusts, shooting his cum up into her ass as far as it will go. When he is finished, he fixes his uniform, slaps Sandy on the butt and tells her he looks forward to seeing her again. Then he quickly goes back to where the guard told him to remain seated and waits for the guard to return.

When the guard shows up, he doesn't even look over to Sandy at all. He says to the prisoner, "Let's go. The warden wants to talk to you," and they leave. The movie shows Sandy lying there crying, bloodied and bruised, and the doctors all taking notes. One female doctor is clearly turned on, and she looks over to a male doctor with "that look" in her eye, and then they start fucking right there in front of the other doctors! (Porn is so frisky like this.) Soon, each male doctor is taking a turn with the female doctor until they are all spent and get dressed and seated in their positions with their clipboards again. Then the guard brings in another prisoner and tells him to stay seated in the same place just like he told the first one.

The movie continues this way until after five different prisoners (once even two of them at the same time) have brutalized Sandy. Her entire body is covered in bruises, her lip and eyebrow are bleeding. She isn't even crying anymore, because it has gone on for so long, she is emotionally numb at this point, completely shut off, a soulless toy for the prisoners to play with. Finally, Sandy is taken to a shower as a nurse cleans her. The female nurse is gentle and kind. When she soaps up Sandy's breasts, you can see desire in the nurse's eyes, and since Sandy is a lesbian, I can totally see where this scene is about to go, so I turn my attention back to Wanda.

Wanda is really getting excited by this girl-on-girl scene. She starts rubbing herself faster and faster until she starts making the same sounds she makes when she cums on my face every day. I make sure to stay hidden, because I want to watch the rest of the movie. But when Wanda recovers from her orgasm, she turns the movie off!

I may never find out if Sandy survives the entire two weeks of the program!

Now I need to figure out how to sneak back to my nap without Wanda finding out I was watching that movie or what she was doing to herself on my Daddy's couch. If Daddy finds out I watched a movie like that or that I skipped my nap, I am going to be in big, big trouble! But also... maybe I can figure out how to use what just happened here to FINALLY get Wanda fired!