Caught Wearing Panties

Story Info
Caught but given opportunity to suck my 1st dick.
3.6k words
4.5
102.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyhigh
pantyhigh
131 Followers

I often wear panties under my shorts when I go fishing. Today I was wearing some pink lacy panties and I had a pink lacy bra on as well. Just walking or standing around no-one could tell I was wearing them but when I bent over to take a fish off the line my panties might show if my shirt were to ride up a little and I think my bra line would show through the back of my shirt whenever I bent forward and my shirt was tight across my back.

I was taking a fish off the line when this lady walked up from behind me without me noticing until she said, "Hi." I was startled and stood up quickly, not knowing how long she had been there or if she saw my bra line through my shirt.

She was about 5' and 100lbs, brunette, fairly straight hair down just to her shoulders. Really cute not overly pretty, just like I like. Probably a size 2 petite with about B cup breasts, not to big or small but just right. She was wearing a tight fitting tank top and a short jean skirt. She had fairly dark skin like she spent a lot of time outside. All in all, VERY attractive to me.

She asked, "How is the fishing here. Are you catching much besides this one?"

I said, "Generally, the fishing here is pretty good and yes, I have caught about 8 or so today."

She asked, "Are you just throwing them back?"

"Yes."

"Well, you better hurry and get that one back in the water. By the way, my name is Lisa."

"My name is Mark." I squatted with my back away from her hoping she would not notice my bra line while I got the fish off the line and threw it back.

She made some small talk about the area and such and then asked, "Would you like to come back to my house to have a drink and chat some more? I live right over there, pointing to a house just down the bank."

I was feeling rather uncomfortable not knowing whether Lisa had seen or noticed that I was wearing a bra and panties. She very well might have seen my bra lines and my panty waistband when she was behind me. I had also had my back to her house while I was fishing down the bank. She was quite insistent and I just couldn't say no to her. Her flirting with me and being so damn cute was like kryptonite.

I said, "I was just about ready to stop anyway." We walked down to her house. I washed up and sat in the TV room off the kitchen while she got out a bottle of wine and poured 2 glasses. We sat on the couch together and chatted about all kinds of stuff. I was very relaxed with her and had mostly forgotten or at least wasn't focused on the fact that I was wearing a bra and panties.

Then Lisa asked out of the blue, "How long have you been wearing women's underwear?" I just paused, not knowing what to say. She added, "It's ok with me, I just saw your panties above the waistband of your shorts and noticed what looked like a bra line under your shirt. It turns me on a little and I've never actually met a guy that cross-dressed."

I reluctantly said, "I've been wearing them off and on for much of my life."

She asked, "Can I see them? Pretty please?"

Lisa had these puppy dog eyes and a big smile on her face. She put her hand on my leg and slid it up my leg, most of the way to my crotch.

I couldn't say no again and I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I couldn't believe that I felt comfortable enough to show her I was wearing a bra and panties under my cloths. I stood up, slipped my shirt off over my head, dropped my shorts and stepped out of them. I had never actually had anyone see me while I was wearing panties but it was quite a turn on and my dick was getting hard.

Lisa said, "Those actually look really good on you and if I didn't look at you from your neck up you could pass for a woman, except, of course, for that growing bulge in your panties. Pink is your color."

She motioned for me to sit back down and I did. She asked, "Are you gay or bisexual since you wear women's underwear?"

I said, "No, I am heterosexual. I find you very attractive, which is why I am here and revealing so much."

Lisa probed further and asked, "Have you ever seen cuckold porn with the man wearing panties or women's cloths?"

I could feel myself turning red so I knew she would know that I had seen cuckold porn so I just fessed up and said" "Yes, I have seen it before."

With that she said, "Good!!" as she scooped up my cloths and went into the kitchen adding, "Just wait there for a minute. I'd like to get more comfortable." She came back wearing only a white lace bra and panties, carrying a dildo that looked just like a cock. My eyes were glued to her scantily clad body but couldn't help but notice the cock in her hand. My heart was racing but I had no idea what she had in mind.

Lisa sat beside me and asked, "Would you please try sucking my dildo? I really want to see you suck my cock." She moved it to my lips. I still couldn't say no to her so I just opened my mouth and she slid it in as I closed my lips around it. She slid it in and out a few times and then put my hands on it so I would do it.

"How much of that can you get into your mouth? I'd REALLY love to see you deep throat it." I only had about half of it in so I started trying to take more. I so wanted to please her but I could only get a little more in.

Lisa started to coach me and I was eventually able to relax my throat enough that I got the whole thing in and the dildo's balls hit my chin. It was such a feeling of accomplishment and she was smiling ear to ear.

Lisa was so happy that she gave me a long hug. It felt so nice to hug bra to bra and it felt so nice to hold her. Then she said, "You're ready for the next step," as she got up with her cock in hand and went into the other room.

When she came back she was wearing her cock in a strapon harness. I was both terrified and turned on by the sight of this woman wearing sexy lingerie but also wearing a cock. I could see Lisa's erect nipples through the lacy material of her bra so I knew she was also getting turned on. I was thinking, What the hell IS the "next step?"

She sat down beside me and said, "Can you please get down on your knees and suck my cock again?"

I said, "I think this is going a bit to far. I'm not gay or bisexual. Sucking on your dildo when it is in my hand is one thing but like this it seems gay or bisexual. I'd LOVE to have sex with you but without the cock."

Lisa looked at me with such disappointment on her face and said, "But the idea of you sucking my cock this way is really turning me on." While she was saying that she was rubbing her breast and her nipple through the lace. "I think the sex will be much better if you try sucking my cock first. I was so excited when you took the whole cock in and thought it would be even better if you could do it with my cock strapped on me."

I looked at her, hesitating for a moment, thinking, why does she have this strapon and what does she normally do with it? I asked Lisa, "Out of curiosity, what do you normally do with that?"

She said, "I am bisexual and my girlfriends and I use it to have sex."

"So, would your girlfriends suck on it like you are asking me to do?"

"Yes, and then I would fuck her with it as we roll around kissing and running our hands all over each other."

Now I was getting really turned on with that picture in my head. I said, "I'll try sucking your cock if you consider a threesome with me."

Immediately, Lisa's whole body got happy and she said, "Yes, I definitely will consider a threesome with you if you'll suck my cock."

I slid off the couch onto my knees and positioned myself in front of her with her cock staring right at me. I didn't tell her but there was a part of me that was excited about sucking "her" cock.

Truth is, I loved looking at and reading about guys sucking cocks, particularly guys in lingerie. Real Cocks!! Women convincing guys to wear lingerie and sucking cocks were particularly arousing to me. I had ALWAYS kept this part of me hidden, except anonymously online. Men were just NOT attractive to me, only cocks.

Since I was finding this part of me attracted to men in lingerie and sucking cocks I had even "tried" to look at men on the street or in malls, etc. I found none of them to be attractive to me.

Now, here I was with a really cute woman, about to suck her cock. Too bad Lisa isn't a tranvestight or a passable crossdresser with a real cock. I probably still could be attracted to her.

All this is playing through my head as I stare at this strapon dick attached to this women I am liking more and more. She finally said, "Are you ok? You seem lost in your head somewhere. I'll be patient but I'm really excited that you said you'd suck my cock"

I got out of my head a started to work Lisa's cock as if it was real. Running my tongue up and down it, working the head with light suction and my tongue and finally working it slowly deeper and deeper into my throat. Occasionally I would look up into her eyes as she ran her fingers through my hair and smiled back at me.

I'm sure Lisa must have known that I was enjoying this a great deal, especially if she could see how wet my panties were getting from my hard dick leaking precum into my panties.

After a bit Lisa held my head and lifted slightly. I came up to meet her and we kissed passionately. While we were kissing our hands were also exploring each other's bodies. Since she was still wearing the strapon I didn't have full access but I enjoy what I could explore. She, on the other hand, had full access and was rubbing my dick through my panties. The combination of the silky material and my own precum was wonderful but she would bring me to the brink of cumming in my panties and then move her hands to my bra covered chest, my panty covered butt or somewhere else leaving me hanging each time.

After about 15 or 20 minutes of that my panties were very wet and I was about to use my own hand to make me fill my panties with cum. I was getting so turned on that once or twice I thought I was going to cum in my panties without her hand on my dick. She was the best and the worst tease all wrapped into one person.

Then... Lisa stopped abruptly and said, "This has been really fun and I am so turned on by all this. Were you serious about a threesome?"

I said, "Yes, I think it would be fun."

She got up, grabbed her phone and went into the kitchen. I could hear her talking but couldn't make out what she was saying.

Meanwhile my mind was racing. Wondering what Lisa's friend would look like and if she was as nice as Lisa. Would she be as cute as Lisa is or as kinky. I guess she would have to be kinky if she was going to join us. Then I wondered, will Lisa and her friend want me to still wear my bra and panties? Is this who Lisa uses the strapon with? Will I get to see and participate with them using the strapon between them? My fantasies were running wild.

Lisa came back after hanging up with her friend and sat back down beside me. She said, "This is going to be a nice continuation of the fun we've been having. I think you will like my friend. Let me get a couple of robes and we can watch a little TV while we wait."

Lisa turned the TV on, handed me the remote and went to get the robes. I was totally distracted so I didn't even change the channel from where it was. She came back with 2 ladies robes and handed me a pink silky one. It just happened to match the color of my bra and panties.

I asked Lisa, "Will your friend be ok with me wearing these women's clothes? I could slide my clothes back on if you want."

"No. You're ok. I told my friend you would be wearing a bra and panties. They were ok with it, even a little intrigued. You ok if we watch some porn?"

"Sure, whatever you like." Lisa flipped through a few things and stopped at a video search. She searched for threesome, scrolled down a bit and selected something. It was called "Love Triangles."

The first clip was 2 girls giving a guy a blowjob. The guy came and the 2 girls kissed while they shared his cum. The second one was 2 guys with one girl. The 2 guys were all over the girl.

Then there was a knock at the door and Lisa paused the video. She said, "Nice timing. I'll let him in, this is going to be so much fun!"

All I heard was "HIM!!" I had assumed that it was a girlfriend Lisa was inviting not a guy. I was instantly on edge. I thought about leaving but my clothes were nowhere in sight and I couldn't leave dressed like this. I could feel myself clutching the robe, though he probably would be able to see my bra through it. What was I thinking, Lisa has already told him what I am wearing.

Lisa could tell I was on edge as she sat down beside me. She said, "Relax, we aren't going to do anything that you don't want or are curious about. Greg is a great guy and I thought you two would get along great. How about we all just relax and turn the video back on?

There was a chair next to the couch and Greg sat down.

He was a pretty average guy, built similarly to me, about 5' 10" or 11". Maybe about 145 lbs. He looked like he was in pretty good shape and had fairly dark skin like he too spent so time outside.

Lisa said, "Greg, how about you get a little more comfortable before I turn the video back on."

Greg stood back up and took off his T-shirt and dropped his shorts, leaving his boxers on. Damn if there wasn't a part of me wondering what his cock looked like. I was actually hoping his dick was cut and had a well defined head. I was imagining his cock being like so many that I had seen online.

Greg sat down and Lisa restarted the video. The 2 guys in the video were still both paying full attention to the girl. I however started to notice their cocks. Both were fully hard, cut and about 6" or 7". Nice beautifully shaped cocks, sticking straight out our slightly up.

Now I was wishing that one of them would start sucking the other one's cock. At that point one guy was passionately kissing the girl while the other was sucking on her breasts. He started moving from her breast down her stomach, kissing as he went. I thought he was going to start in on her pussy orally and maybe the other guy also thought so because he kind of rolled his body out of the way to allow access to her pussy. As he rolled out of the way his dick was also made fully accessible. The guy moved away from her pussy, gently pushed the guy fully on his back, moved over his cock and started to work it.

My eyes were glued to them and I was gentle rubbing my own dick through my panties and holding one of my breasts in the bra. I didn't know it at the time but both Greg and Lisa noticed what I was doing but said nothing.

I just watched as the guy worked the cock, starting at the head and finally swallowing the whole thing. All the while, the woman had also moved over the other guy and they continued to kiss passionately. After a few minutes the woman got up and straddled the guy's face and he started to eat her pussy while he was getting a blowjob.

Something made me stop and think for a second. I was imagining myself sucking on the guy's cock, not receiving a blowjob while eating pussy. AND, I was there wearing a bra and panties watching this with another guy and girl. What was going to happen next?

I looked over at Lisa and she was watching me, not so much the video. Then I looked over at Greg. His dick was hard and peaking out the leg hole of his boxers. I WANTED to see the whole thing.

Then Lisa moved to her knees in front of Greg, she grabbed the waistband of his boxers, Greg lifted his hips and Lisa slid his boxers off. THERE it was, sticking straight out toward Lisa, just waiting for her mouth. It was about 7" with a beautifully shaped head and very pronounced head and large visible veins running up and down it.

At that moment I knew that I was going to suck his dick. Lisa started by kissing his dick right on the head. Then she licked his dick head all around like it was an ice cream cone. I was moving my tongue in my mouth like she was on his dick and leaning forward to see better.

Lisa stopped, looked at me and said, "You can't suck his dick from over there. Get down here before you fall off the couch."

I was there beside her in seconds. She didn't even need to encourage me, I moved closer, saw a drop of precum on his dick and licked it off. Then something snapped inside of me and I swallowed half his dick. I was working it feverishly taking more and more into my mouth. He was moaning in ecstasy which pushed me to suck harder and go deeper. My chin hit his balls as my nose hit his stomach.

Lisa said, "Mark, I didn't know you had all this bottled up inside. Go for it. At this rate Greg will be cumming in your mouth any second."

It was like I was in a frenzy as I sucked hard to get his nectar. I was justly rewarded a moment later as he started to cum in my mouth. I was so excited myself that I started to cum in my panties almost immediately. I sucked and swallowed his cum as fast as I could while I filled my panties with my own cum.

As both Greg and I came off of our highs I slowed my sucking on his dick as it started to soften. I didn't want to stop so I slowly worked the head of his dick inside my mouth with my tongue. After a few minutes I could feel his dick start to swell again in my mouth.

Lisa just said, "Wow, you can't get enough can you?"

Soft, it was easy to get his whole dick in my mouth but as it swelled and hardened I kept up alternating between working his dick head and deep throating him. Soon his dick was fully hard again which got me so excited that my dick was also hard again in my already cum soaked panties.

I just kept working his dick in my frenzied state until he came for the second time in my mouth.

Lisa saw that I didn't cum the second time so she said, "Let me help you with that and started to massage my dick in my wet panties. She had me coming again within a minute or so.

Needless to say whenever I went fishing from here out I wore panties and when Lisa saw me she would come out to invite me over and if Greg or some other guy wasn't at her house already she would call one or more of them over. Then I would suck their dicks. Like clockwork, every time I would cum in my own panties about the time they came in my mouth.

pantyhigh
pantyhigh
131 Followers