Caught with My Stepsister's Clothes Pt. 03

Story Info
My first all girls sleep over and my first cock cage.
1.3k words
4.47
21.2k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there in the bathroom, I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror in total disbelief. There I was in the prettiest flower dress all wet with my cum. I looked up a little bit, and saw another small wad of cum in my hair. It had only been a few minutes by this point, so I almost instinctively reached up, wiped the wad onto my finger and then directly into my mouth. It felt so naughty and erotic. I could feel my cock start to twitch again.

Remembering that I was about to be part of my first girly sleepover, I stopped, took off all my clothes and jumped in the shower. I hadn't been in long when i heard the door open and the curtain swung open. "Come on, Chloe." Erica said. "It's time for bed." She threw me a towel and walked out leaving the door wide open.

I got out, dried off, and put on the nightie. It fit perfectly and it felt amazing. The way it flowed over my body was one of the best feelings ever.

I spent about 30 seconds looking at myself in the mirror when I heard Erica in her room, "Chloe! Let's go!"

I turned and walked down the hall to Erica's room. Every step felt wonderful. And with each step, I could feel cock start to awaken. By the time I got to Erica's room, I was already at half-mast again. Then I saw them. They were both wearing matching white t-shirts and purple thongs. They obviously didn't have bras on because you could see their nipples popping out so much, I would've noticed them from across the street.

"Listen Chloe." Erica said. "You need to figure something out to keep your clitty under control, ok? We both usually sleep naked. I don't trust you so, we're still going to wear panties but the shirts are coming off. No messing around tonight or you will regret it."

"Um, ok." I squeaked out. My mind was racing. I couldn't believe I was about to sleep in the same room as my stepsister, much less believe she would be almost naked. "W-where will I sleep?"

Sarah then spoke up. "You'll be sleeping between us. We need to make sure you get your rest for tomorrow. There will be no messing around tonight."

"Oh. Ok." was all I could manage to get out of my mouth. This night was going way beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

"Go ahead and climb into the middle of the bed and lie down, Chloe." Sarah said. "I'm going to turn out the lights before we finish getting undressed for bed. Keep your hands and other parts to yourself."

I climbed immediately into her bed. It was way softer than mine. It was a little bigger too, but it was still going to be kind of tight for 3 people. All 3 of us are fit but there aren't many beds made for sleeping three grown people. I put my hands on my chest and the lights went out.

I could hear them both pull their shirts off and start to climb into bed. A moment later, I felt both of them lightly brush my arms as they tried to get fully in the bed without being on top of each other.

"Good night girls." Sarah said. I could almost hear the grin on her face."

"Good night, girls. Now you say it, Chloe." Erica said.

"Good night girls." I said, while I rolled my eyes.

They both giggled. I then tried to do what I believed would be impossible. I tried to sleep. Surprisingly, it didn't take as long as I thought it would. It was probably because of everything that happened that day. I must have been running off of pure adrenalin by the end.

All of a sudden, I was awoken by Erica, yelling out, "What are you doing?!"

It was still pitch black. I was totally confused.

"What's happening, Erica?" Sarah asked in a groggy voice.

"The pervert was stroking it in my bed right between us. I told you not to mess around. You just couldn't help yourself, could you."

"What?" I asked. "I was asleep. I don't know what you were talking about."

"Like hell you don't!" Erica yelled. "I woke up to the bed shaking. I could feel your arm going up and down as you rubbed your little cock."

"I was not!" I yelled back. Just then, I reached down and noticed that my cock was stiff as a board and there was a wet spot by the tip about the size of a quarter.

"Oh shit. I guess I was. I swear I didn't know I was doing it. I'm sorry." I said.

"I think we can fix this." Sarah said as she climbed out of bed and walked across the room. I could hear her fumbling through the plastic bags from earlier. "Cover your eyes." she said a moment later and then the lights came on.

She walked over to the bed with this pink plastic thing that was in the shape of a limp penis. She spoke up again, "You're going to be wearing this tonight. This will make sure you behave."

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's a cock cage." She responded. "Some sissies like to wear them all the time. I think we'll start off with just the night for now. Stand up and pull your panties down."

I climbed out of bed. By this point, my cock was starting to calm down. She then took a little bit of lube and rubbed it on the rings and the inside of the cage itself. Then, without any warning, she grabbed my cock and balls and shoved them through the little break in the plastic ring.

"What the fuck!" I shouted.

"Oh stop being such a sissy." Sara said.

Just then, the both looked at each other and burst out laughing. I could see the irony.

After a few moments, she took the cage itself and forced my cock into it. After adding one more object to this weird contraption, she grabbed a lock and put it through a little hole and I heard a click.

"There we go. Problem solved." Sarah said. "Now pull up your panties and get back in bed."

It felt strange. I could feel my cock start to swell in its new little shell. But, as it grew, I could feel it pull on my balls more. It began to hurt a little and immediately, my cock started to go soft again. I pulled up my panties and was about to climb back into bed.

"I'm sorry Sarah." I said. " I need to pee now. Can you take it off for a minute?"

"Nope." She said, "That's why there's a hole at the end. I'd suggest sitting so you don't get pee all over yourself."

I went to the bathroom, sat down like a girl and started to pee. It was strange. This whole thing was strange. But, I had to accept, this was going to be my life for a while. I finished up and dabbed the last little bit of pee off of the end of my new cage, pulled up my panties, and climbed back into bed between these two half-naked girls.

This time, with the new sensation, it was harder to go back to sleep. But, eventually, I managed. It was about 8:30 when they both woke me up. They had already gotten dressed again. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed to miss the show.

"Time to get up, Chloe." Erica said. "Go make us some breakfast but first put this on."

She then handed me a cute little French maid costume, complete with fishnet stockings, a little white garter, cuffs for the wrists, and a little hat. "And don't forget the heels. You've got five minutes to be downstairs and getting our breakfast ready. It's going to be a busy day for us girls and you'll need your energy."

What in the world could she have planned for the day already? I really hoped it didn't involve going out again, at least during the day. It would turn out I was dead wrong.

End of part 3