Cavorting with Kathy

Story Info
A torrid affair leads to other things.
5.6k words
4.6
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a squeal, followed by a long Ooh! The girl beneath me came. I felt a gush of fluid around my cock, which was fully inserted in her cunt, as it spurted the last of my ejaculation.

"Oh, hun, that's so good!" I breathed. She just grunted, breathing heavily

After a short time she said,

"You're as good as they say."

Curious, I asked, "As good as who says?"

"Oh, you know. Other girls you've fucked from the Tuesday Club. Word gets around you know. That's why I'm here. I wanted to see if it was true. I'm very happy to say it is."

I moved back a little, allowing her to bring her legs down from around her ears. I was contemplating what to do next when she forestalled me by asking if she could have a shower.

"Of course." Hoping for more sex I said, "You can stay the night if you like."

"Uhh, no. Thanks," she hesitated a little, then seemed to decide to continue, "my husband will worry if I'm not home by midnight." She went off to shower.

I hadn't realised she was married. She certainly wasn't wearing a ring, nor was there a pale patch on her ring finger. I check these things.

It was none of my business. She'd been willing, eager even, from the moment I met her in the bar nearby. She was one of a group of friends I'd been..well, to put it bluntly, fucking for the past few weeks. I'd noticed them in a local bar I used quite a lot, a group of good-looking early to mid-twenties girls out for a good time. They were there again the next week. I didn't approach them, even though they were all eminently fuckable as they were clearly intent on being a tight-knit group. But on the third week, one of them approached me. She sat on the stool next to me, ostensibly to order a drink but she gave me that look. The look that says, "Play your cards right and I'm yours for the night." I played my cards right and took her home. She was delicious, literally and figuratively: a delight to fuck and lock out. The following week one of the others picked me up. And so it went on to the latest one. They called themselves the Tuesday Club. They egged each other on.

She came back from the shower smelling lovely, kissed me quickly and left. I lay back, not really sleepy, just enjoying the aftermath of good sex.

The front door opened and closed. It was my flatmate, Paul. I heard two voices, the second being his girlfriend, Kathy. They'd been dating for some time now. Kathy came and stayed two or three nights a week. I saw her occasionally in the morning but didn't really know her. She was certainly attractive but as she was attached to Paul I didn't take much notice of her. I was a little curious, though, because I'd heard them having sex more than once and, to be indiscreet, it never seemed to last very long. As I wasn't sleepy on this particular night I wondered if they'd do it. If they did I couldn't really help hearing them. Sure enough, about half-an-hour later I heard them go into Paul's room. There was some murmuring and then the sound of them getting into bed. That was very quickly followed by the unmistakable sounds of sex in progress. After just a few minutes I heard two almost simultaneous gasps and they stopped. That was it. There were some sounds of positions being adjusted, but that was all.

In the morning I was making toast when Paul came in.

"Morning!" I said brightly.

"Oh, Cam, morning. I'm glad I caught you. I've got some family business come up. I've got to go away for a week or so. Just to let you know OK?"

I shrugged, "Sure."

That was on a Wednesday. He left on Thursday. On Saturday I went to a party held by one of the girls from the Tuesday Club. I was hoping to score, of course, but it turned out those girls all had husbands or steady boyfriends with them so I was very much a spare part. But I like a good party, so I danced, chatted, drank a little. Towards the end of the evening, I went into the music room, which was empty and silent at that moment, but just as I entered through one door, who should enter through the other door but Kathy.

It shouldn't have been a big deal, but for some reason, perhaps psychological, I saw her as a free woman for the first time. She looked gorgeous! She was quite tall, slim, her figure being nicely shown off by a clingy black dress with a plunging neckline indicating full and shapely breasts, flowing down to nice wide hips. Her legs were shapely too, set off by high heels. Her oval face was beautifully framed by shoulder-length black hair which shone like her dark eyes. Her nose was straight, her mouth wide but not too wide. When she smiled her white teeth sparkled and her cheeks dimpled.

"Oh, Hi Kathy. How are you!"

"Fine thanks, Cameron.You?"

"Yes, thanks. Have you heard from Paul?"

"Yes, he said it's all going ok and he might be back in less than a week."

"Ah! That's good then."

Just then the music started again with a poppy, bouncy number. We looked at each other a little embarrassed, but I asked Kathy if she wanted to dance. She nodded so we bobbed, swayed and gyrated as you do for a couple of tunes. She showed no inclination to stop so we continued until a slow number came on. I hesitated a little, but then I moved closer and spread my arms in invitation. I assumed she'd decline a smooch but to my surprise she embraced me, put her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder. It felt good. Too good. I felt my cock twitch with an incipient erection. Soon it was an actual erection. I tried to manoeuvre so as to keep it from touching her, but to my amazement, she pressed her hips against me, hard. We gyrated slowly like that. She straightened up once, looked me in the eye, without moving away then pressed herself in again. It felt so good. She even smelled lovely.

When that tune finished, she pulled away saying that she had to leave now. I was a bit disappointed, but not surprised. She was Paul's girlfriend after all. As there didn't seem to be much more happening I found the hostess and said my goodbyes, during which she stuck her tongue down my throat. That augured well for the future, I thought. Maybe I could go through the whole Tuesday Club for a second time...

I went upstairs to retrieve my jacket which, as usual at parties, was in a heap on a bed. When I opened the door and went in, Kathy was in there looking for her coat.

I didn't say anything, and neither did she, but something passed between us in that moment. We wanted each other badly. I know it sounds unlikely but it was so. I closed and locked the door, walked over to her, took her in my arms and we were instantly kissing passionately. I ran my hands down her back and squeezed her nice round prominent bum, then caressed her left breast through her dress. She stopped, looked at me with an expression that only meant one thing to me. Without saying a word, she lay on the bed across the coats. I undid my jeans, took my cock out, pushed up the skirt of her dress, shoved the gusset of her panties to one side, entered her wet cunt and began fucking her like it was my last time. She was equally transported, thrusting her hips up against mine as hard as she could and making all sorts of animal noises. I didn't last very long before I was overtaken by a monumental orgasm making me come and shudder for ages. I think she came too, though I couldn't swear to it.

We lay gasping and breathing heavily for some time before I pulled out and rolled off her. She stood up quickly, adjusted her knickers and went out of the room without a word. I found my jacket and followed a little later.

Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. Over the next twenty-four hours I went over the incident many times. Had I been too forceful? We hadn't talked at all. I am usually meticulous about the issue of consent and I always say that I'm only interested in a hook-up. And I always use a condom. But in that moment I never gave these things a thought. After several mental replays I was reassured that I hadn't overstepped the mark regarding consent. She'd made the sex happen just as much as I had. I also felt a little guilty about the fact that she was Paul's girlfriend. But she'd made as much of the running as I had and she was a free woman. I just hoped she wasn't regretting it now. I certainly wasn't. It had been fantastic.

By Sunday evening, I felt better about it all. I decided that it was definitely a one-off and that I'd file it away under 'curious happenings.' Then I got a phone call.

"Hi. It's Kathy. Look, I know it's a bit awkward, but..hmmm, there are a few things of mine I've left in your flat. Can I come and get them tomorrow evening, after work?"

"Er, yes, sure, of course."

"That's cool then. See you about six?"

When she'd hung up I pondered the conversation for a while. Was there anything else behind it, or did she just want to collect her things? She wasn't living here, so there couldn't be that much to collect. I found that I was hoping it was a ploy. I couldn't take that for granted, however, so I decided to play it cool and be a perfect gentleman.

Just after six, the door buzzer sounded. I let her in. She looked fabulous in very tight dark green trousers and a tight bright green top that showed off her ample breasts perfectly. It had an opening across the front that showed a lot of cleavage.

"Hi, Cam. I won't be long, OK?"

No embarrassment, not a word, and she'd smiled and looked me straight in the eye. I took out a bottle of wine as she went off to Paul's room and uncorked it. When she returned just a few minutes later I offered her a glass. I wanted her badly. I decided to try and seduce her.

"Hmm, well, just one then."

I took both glasses into the lounge and sat on the sofa. She sat next to me taking the other glass of wine from me. There was a slightly awkward silence. I broke it.

"Look, Karen, about the other night at the party..."

"That was something, wasn't it? I've never been swept away like that before."

"Me neither."

"Great, wasn't it?"

"Fantastic! "

I paused, looking at her intently, then I thought 'what the hell...' and moved in for a kiss.

That was all it took. A few minutes later we were undressing each other in my bedroom. Her gorgeous breasts fell into my hands as I removed her bra. Getting her tight trousers off took a little while longer, but at least her knickers came off with them. Then she was naked and I was feeling and kissing her all over. I spent a long time on her breasts; they were gorgeous, her nipples large and erect. I slipped a hand between her legs, feeling gently around her labia before I slipped a finger into her vagina. She arched her back, gasped loudly and pushed her hips against my hand. I stretched across to get a condom from the drawer in my bedside cabinet, but breathily she said, "Ummm, it's ok. I'm on the pill. Come inside me."

I needed no further urging. I guided my cock into her lovely wet vagina and pressed it fully home. She spread her legs as wide as she could and arched her back for me. I began short sharp thrusts, keeping one hand on her left breast so I could feel it wobbling with every thrust. When I judged that she was suitably aroused I pulled out nearly all the way, then thrust back all the way in. She gasped loudly and her eyes rolled up into her head. That's always very satisfying. I repeated the full, hard thrusts several times making her come copiously and noisily. I gave a couple more thrusts to bring myself off and had another juddering climax.

I stayed on top of her. We lay still and silent for some time. Then she said, breathily, "Again?"

"Give me a little time."

I needed about ten minutes during which I sucked and licked her nipples and moved my hips a little to keep her interested. My cock hardened inside her again. I propped myself up on my elbows and began moving with long slow thrusts, pausing and pressing hard at the top of each thrust. She gasped or moaned at each thrust and her eyes were glazed. She was very aroused. I managed to keep her and me on the edge of an orgasm for quite some time, than I just had to bring us off. She came again very loudly. I love noisy climaxers. It's so satisfying.

We sat up and finished off the wine after that, then she showered and left. As she kissed me goodbye I said more in hope than expectation, "Same time tomorrow, then, yes?"

She smiled and answered, "Oh, yes!"

As we climbed into bed the following evening and I was trying to lick every part of her she stopped me and said,

"Wait! There's something I have to say!"

I stopped and waited, my erect cock pressed against her thigh.

"Before he left, Paul...well, he proposed to me. I accepted. I fully intend to marry him. OK?"

I shrugged mentally, "Yes, Ok. I'm not looking for anything permanent. If you want to stop this, I'm Ok about it."

"Oh, no, I definitely don't want to stop. Just so you understand. When Paul comes back we finish."

That was one of the very few mentions of Paul. With that I carried on with my licking and sucking, bringing her off with a combination of tongue and fingers. I waited for her to recover before I climbed on top of her. She guided my cock into her cunt.

"God! That feels so good!"

Our fling continued for most of that week. We'd eat a light meal then go straight to bed. The sex was athletic, adventurous and so, so good. I had her from behind, from in front, her on top, sideways. I licked her out, she sucked me off, we had sixty-nines. It wasn't quite all sex. We talked about many things; our childhoods, our ambitions, our jobs. But Paul wasn't mentioned until on the Thursday night she said as I was fucking her doggy-style, "I, uhhh, heard from, ohh, Paul. Unnnhhh, he'll be back, unnh tomorrow. This urrhh, has to be our last, nnnfff, time."

"Hmmnnf, Ok," was all I could manage. When we'd finished she left with a long kiss, saying, "It's been great, Cam."

I saw her a few times after that, but only in passing, to say hello to in the kitchen or foyer. I heard them shagging again, more than once, but it was always a short fuck. I was puzzled that such an agile, sexy, athletic girl who was capable of multiple orgasms was happy with two- or three-minute fucks

I went for a drink with Paul which was when he told me they were getting married. I acted surprised and congratulated him.

"Thanks. Gorgeous, isn't she?" He paused and hesitated, "I do love her, Cam, but..." He hesitated again. I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure I wanted him to continue. We weren't that close ; I wasn't sure I wanted any intimate revelations. But I got them.

"The thing is," he said hesitantly, "Well, the thing is, she's just not that exciting in bed. I mean, she never says no, but she's just not very...imaginative."

I was as much intrigued as embarrassed at this. I managed to say, "Well that's something you'll be able to work on when you're married isn't it? She might feel more relaxed and secure then."

"Oh, yeah, that's true! I hadn't thought of it like that."

He went on to discuss the wedding arrangements. I thought for one horrible moment he was going to ask me to be best man, but he just wanted me to be a witness.

The wedding a few weeks later was unremarkable. Kathy looked stunning in a smooth, simple off-white dress. I couldn't help thinking about our time together. Her best friend was there as Matron of Honour. I succeeded in removing her honour that night.

"I didn't intend this, you know. I'm married. My husband couldn't make it down for the wedding." She said as I was pumping the last few drops of semen into her.

"I'm glad I was able to persuade you. You're fantastic!"

"Bollocks! You're a philanderer. I've heard about you from Kathy. You have lots of women."

"But they're all fantastic!" I said, sucking her nipple. Not much later we fucked again. And yes, I was thinking of Kathy each time.

Jenny, which was her name, said as if reading my mind, "I don't know why Kathy's marrying him. He's dull. Sorry, I know he's a friend of yours, but he is."

"Perhaps it's security she wants."

"Well, yes. I'm sure that's it. She's not such a live wire as the others in the Tuesday Club..."

"The Tuesday Club? You know them?"

"Oh yes. We were all at school together. I'd be in it if I hadn't moved up North. And I'd have fucked you before tonight I guess...", she moved in for another kiss and a third fuck; her on top this time. She seemed to have successfully put her husband out of her mind.

My life continued. I was able to fuck most of the Tuesday Club again. The married one I started this story off with and I had a real affair that lasted about three weeks. That's a long-term relationship for me. She ended it saying, "I'm getting too comfortable with you. I love my husband, you know." I was happy to finish it.

Three months after the wedding I received a text from Kathy:

paul away for week. Are u free? Xxx

It was obvious that this was an invitation to sex, I thought. I responded instantly,

yes, when?

She texted back.

now? Xxx

I was there in less than half-an-hour.

Kathy answered the door in a slinky red velvety dress, low cut. As soon as the door closed behind us we were snogging like teenagers. I ran my hands all over her for a few minutes as our tongues tied themselves in knots. When it was obvious that she was aroused, I slipped both my hands up her dress to her beautiful, smooth buttocks. I didn't encounter any knickers. I slowly unzipped the dress. No bra strap either. The dress fell to the floor, she stepped out of it, completely naked.

"My God, Kathy, you are sensational!"

She just smiled and led me to the bedroom, the view as I followed was glorious, her beautiful buttocks moving up and down as she walked. When we got to the bedroom, she pulled me in for a kiss a she undid my belt and flies. I threw off my t-shirt and shoes as she gently stroked my thoroughly hard cock.

We fucked like it was our last night on Earth. And then we fucked again. We had another week of intense and unrestrained sex every night. But again it ended on the Thursday.

"Is this the last time?" I asked as I was leaving.

She just smiled and shrugged. I kissed her for a long time, just in case it was.

The other girls I had been seeing now seemed a little tame. My appetite for casual sex was a little diminished. Not completely, though, I had some nice adventures during the next three months or so.

That was when I received another text from Kathy.

If ur free come now xx

I was free after I'd cancelled a date. I went.

"Paul's away again. Four days. Ok?"

"Sure." She seemed a little reticent, this time. And her face was somehow different. Just as gorgeous, but...fuller? I couldn't tell. Then she turned sideways. She was pregnant!

"Oh! Errm...congratulations!" I said. I couldn't very well ignore her bump. She smiled.

"When are you due?"

"End of November. I'm just over three months gone."

I did a quick mental calculation. I certainly hadn't used a condom during our last fling, assuming she was on the pill, but she'd only made that clear at our first fling. I didn't say anything. It was none of my business. It was just as likely that it was Paul's child anyway.

"Does it bother you?" she continued, putting her hands on her bump in that way that all pregnant women do.

"Not at all," I answered, truthfully.

"We'll just have to be a little careful. We can't harm the baby, of course, but some positions might be a little uncomfortable for me."

"If we have to spend the four days doing it standing up, that's fine by me."

She laughed, approached, put her arms round my neck.

"That won't be necessary. But I might not want your weight on top of me. So lots of me on top and you being behind me. If that's ok."

"That's more than ok, Kathy."

So I fucked her from behind, Her bum was certainly larger as were her breasts. If anything it made her more attractive. During a lull, she climbed out of bed and left the room, to return with a tub of ice cream.

12