Cayla and Karen 01: Dan

Story Info
Big Cock seduces girlfriend.
4.3k words
4.06
12.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

"Cayla and Karen 01: Dan" by CraigOOL

Erotic Couplings - Big Cock seduces girlfriend

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an interracial story although with a Jewish/Italian crossbreed. There are strong cuckold themes in this story. If you need to give a lecture about faithfulness or STDs, give it to your own wife. This hopefully will be a hot enough story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

My name is Kurt, a wide receiver built for speed, and I was fast enough to pin down a model pretty girlfriend before anyone else could get to her. Karen was that girlfriend, so pretty I even won a State photographic competition with pictures of her. Slim, trim, and slightly busty she complemented my life perfectly. I quickly learned that the girls in my grade were far from indifferent to my confident demeanor, broad shoulders, dark hair, and subtle athleticism. So they were always trying to get in between us, to cause us to doubt our love for each other, but it was unshakable.

Even when they told stories about Karen blowing other guys behind the gym, or fucking them at parties, I knew it was not true. Karen was as faithful to me as the day is long and besides, when they said those things happened, she was with me. But it did put a bee in my bonnet, thinking about Karen being with another guy. I decided I could handle it if it ever did happen for real. My sister kept asking me when I was going to ask her to marry me, and Karen's sister Cayla teased us both endlessly about it.

So as we go out for the evening, I am very surprised to find Karen dressed in a very short miniskirt, a crop top cropped just below her nipples - without a bra - leaving half her "C" cups out in the air. It is something much more like Cayla than Karen, but I just say "You look really hot baby.", and she smiles in response.

We go to dinner at at one of the better steak restaurants in town, and Karen quickly guides my hand beneath her skirt as soon as we are seated. I love the soft curls of her fiery red pubic hair. Being able to directly tease them all throughout dinner is fun as she wriggles in response and her pussy lips feel like velvet against my fingertips. The scent of arousal wafts up to me, and I smile to myself. I fondle her clit lovingly, just to wind her up.

We go to the concert, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's "Karn Evil 9" tour, set up in the UNM basketball arena. There are pillars of speakers set up at the top of the arena, turning it into a giant quadraphonic surround sound system. We get stoned, I brought my best weed (everybody in the audience did), and we dance our asses off for two hours. Karen gets behind me and pulls my shirt up, then presses her bare breasts on my bare back and grinds against me. Her nipples are hard little pebbles drilling into my bare back, poking me like hot knives. My erection practically springs out of my jeans, held only by a zipper threatening to burst open, when she presses into my backside. We switch and I slide my hands onto her luscious globes, fondling her nipples while she bumps her buns against my erection, teasing my cock like I teased her pussy all through dinner. It is two hours of uninterrupted foreplay.

The exit from the parking lot in my car is also a parking lot of cars that cannot move an inch from the time Karen and I had left the arena parking lot. and Karen simply pulls down my pants and underwear and blew me. Her warm lips feel incredible, soft and slow, languid licks, sucks, and strokes, slurping in a way that made me feel like she couldn't get enough. The relentless speed of her tongue flicked over my cock, making most of its length slick with spit. Soft, slow, languorous make up for the hour long traffic jam. She edges me, over and over again, until my cock tingles with impending climax, until I nearly cry out from the urgent need to climax in her mouth. She wants to let it all out into her mouth just so she can taste it. I know how much she craves the taste of cum, so it is every bit as frustrating for her as it is for me to have to pull off me and stop, leaving me hanging on the edge of climax. Good thing too, as the traffic started moving, with the police taking mercy on us and interceding to direct and control the flow.

The trip back to my parent's house is very quick by comparison. I drive as quickly as I can. The lights of traffic flowed into our lane, then flowed away behind us. Karen sadly zips me up as we pull into the driveway.

My parents are gone for two weeks on an anniversary trip to Acapulco, Mexico. That would leave the three bedroom house all to us, except I have a friend, Dan Reubens, staying in the den on the fold out hide-a-bed, so we are almost all alone. Dan has been my wingman for years, a little swarthy, from being an Italian-Jewish crossbreed, with a great sense of humor. He'd just been kicked out of his folks house, and wasn't ever able to go back. That's because, as only his folks and I knew, his Dad walked in on him fucking his mother. I called my folks and asked permission (without telling them why), and they agreed he could stay until they came back. That would give him a chance to find someplace without being desperate.

"I'm just going to let Dan know we are back and want to be left alone for the night." I said as I turned left out of the living room, heading through the kitchen.

"Good idea. If he popped his head in while we were it the middle of things, you couldn't blame me if I did him too. Don't turn a woman on as much as you did tonight if you don't want her to put out." Karen teases back, as she follows me through the kitchen.

I reach up and tap twice lightly on the door between the den and the kitchen. I brace my hand against it and push open the door. It swings open wide. It doesn't have a lock so there was no way to tell us not to just come in.

Karen gasps and I take a step back, not as far as Karen does but then I am just frozen still at the scene revealed.

Dan is splayed out naked on the hide-a-bed, all my hard core porn magazines open, spread out around him. He's leaning against the cushions propped against the back of the couch, and he's completely naked. He is grunting and thrusting his huge cock into his hands, one above the other, the tip of his massive shaft sticking out above that. His huge cock sticks out before him like the top half of a spear. It must be ten or ten and a half inches, because the tip of my seven inches sticks out above a single hand. My eyes travel up his torso to lock onto a smug smile on his face, his eyes closed in pre-ejaculation ecstasy. Karen's eyes never leave the massive member he is stroking.

He has been working at the truck stop and has a beard. He was always swarthy and hairy, so it is surprising to me that his balls aren't bigger, roughly the same size as my own, but looking half the size they should be in comparison to his shaft. That massive, glistening shaft. He must have been using lube, or at least his own saliva.

"Can I touch it? Is it even real?" Karen softly asks from what seems like very far away to me, as she puts a knee on the bed, sinking into the mattress. The world is fuzzy and the line between dream and reality is blurred for Karen. She isn't asking for permission I realize, just checking if all the pot we've smoked tonight is causing hallucinations.

Dan gasps as if he had still expected to be completely alone and was unaware we were there, his fingers still wrapped around his hard thick member, and his eyelids fly open. I imagine he feels like he has been caught playing with a forbidden toy by the way he releases himself from touching his cock so quickly as his hands practically fly down to his sides. Dan's eyes snap open and he stares at Karen, the only person who has spoken to him, the red blush of being caught crossing over his face.

"Oh My GOD it is real!" Karen exclaims as she reaches for Dan's shaft and begins to stroke him with her right hand. Her cheeks blush a deep burgundy — or maybe that is my imagination too — as she moves her head down level with his cock to hold Dan's manhood up to her face to inspect its every inch, moving her face up and down the shaft. She softly grips his shaft with both hands and begins stroking it. It is as if he had heard her and wanted to say,'You may' by his releasing it, so he was giving it to her, giving her permission to stroke his cock.

"Karen thought we should invite you for a threesome. She had no idea how ready for it you were." I try to joke and cover at the same time, as I wonder if I've been set up.

"Can I suck it?" Karen asks plaintively, her face flushed and her eyes wide. I realize her question isn't to Dan, or to me, but to herself as she wonders if she is even capable. Karen slips out of her top and skirt, naked now to Dan's gaze. She is moving in on his cock again, and this time it will be more than a courtesy stroke.

Dan answers her, tenderly this time. "I don't think it matters what amount of experience you have. It will be tough the first time, but the beauty of it is that it will get easier every time after that first time for both of us. It will hurt, but not for long. Before long you will be soaring on the wings of passion and love like you have never before imagined. I promise." Dan nods yes as she makes quick work of swallowing the tip and stroking the full length of Dan's shaft with both of her hands. She hadn't really waited for his answer. She intended, somewhere deep in her feminine core, to be impaled upon it the first instant she saw it. I realize Dan's answer to her is all about fucking her. They are talking past me now, like I am not even there, both way ahead of me.

I also realize my cock is harder than I ever have been in my life.

I move behind Karen, and grab her hips, spearing into her wet, dripping pussy, with one fluid motion. My cock throbs with pleasure when I finally manage to get all the way in. Her pussy clenches around my cock like a vice grip. I fuck her harder, trying to make some kind of claim on her pussy, trying to last as long as I can. She cries out in pleasure as I drive forward and she wraps her arms around my neck, biting into my shoulder. With the pleasure of a few hours' foreplay humming through my body, I begin to fuck her hard and fast, the way she likes it.

As I bottom out inside her slick passage, she jiggles with each thrust, her tits bounce back and forth. Her cries grow louder as she nears orgasm. I'm gasping for air by the time she starts to cum and shakes like a leaf in a storm against me. We are a tangle of limbs and skin as she bucks back and forth on my length, taking as much as she can get of me into her with each thrust. I hammer away at her as long as I possibly can and know I am coming close to orgasm when my cock begins to swell inside her.

Thankfully, we're so close that the pleasure builds slowly over an agonizing length of time before it explodes from both of us. She screams out something about how amazing it feels, but all I can think about is that this is the last time she will ever be this tight. The hours of foreplay, combined with her enthusiastic response, have left me too close to the edge. I am spurting into her slick channel as I try to make it last. Luckily, I've been hard for so long that I am hard for much longer than usual after I cum, so I manage to eke out an orgasm from Karen before I finally go soft.

As I move to slide my turgid member from her slick quim, Karen finally pushes me from her body by squeezing down on me with her pussy walls. I am still half hard, but not for long, as she quickly moves to straddle Dan's hips. Karen thrusts Dan's cock into her liquid snatch before he can move. Despite all the lubrication, she can barely get the tip in and seems to be stuck.

"Lick me. I beg you, lick me!" Karen cries out.

So as the love of my life offers her cunt to the cock of another man, I am there licking her clit like a madman in a dream to make it easier for her. Dan has moved his hands up to pinch her nipples,squeezing and pulling on them, increasing her arousal. The combined onslaught produces a pussy ripple that lets her get him partially in her pussy.

"This isn't going to work, dear. I need some leverage to be able to fuck you. Kurt, lay down on your back, with your knees bent, face up. Karen, drop your clit on his tongue and suck his cock with your mouth. Dude, my balls are going to bounce on your forehead, can't help that. But it will keep my pace down - for awhile. If you lift up just a little and keep your head against my hips I will be able to fuck Karen harder." Dan says in a silky voice that seems eminently reasonable until I reconsider him bouncing his junk on my face. I think about the feeling of two heavy balls slapping on my face in persistent rhythm while his spunk aroma covers my nose and almost bail.

But we do as he asks. Once I am safely trapped underneath Karen he adds what would have been a deal breaker moments before.

"Hey, dude, let me just remind you that it's super special that you've let me get with your lady. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but man you got your cum in there. If we're going to make this easy on Karen, plus fair to me, let's get it out. Show me some consideration and lick her pussy clean so I don't have to keep dipping my dick in your spunk. Then we'll talk about the way she's sucking your cock. That way we can start clean and fresh, while I show her how much easier it could be to get my length down her throat." Dan suggests in that silky, eminently reasonable voice.

Dan stands with his cock in Karen's mouth, bent over and with his hands on either side of her head to support himself, after she spits mine out. The symbolism of that is not lost on me, even in the moment. It disconnects me from her as deeply as if I was giving her away at her wedding to the man who would bed her and fuck her hard all night long. But at least the cum spewing out of her flooded snatch is my own, for now. Plus I'm guessing he has way more experience with three person sex than either Karen or myself, and even I get not wanting to fuck a woman with someone else's load in her. Especially when you get to make the dude eat his own cum out of his soon to be ex-girlfriend. Women are merciless about trading up, dudes merciless about getting some.

"Hmmm," Karen murmurs happily around his shaft as she bobs her head up and down. Dan grunts in response and smacks her across the ass. Karen's pussy juice is starting to run clear, and she is getting Dan all the way down to her gag reflex. He could push it, but those next few inches come at a cost she won't be willing to pay right now. But he knows how to convince her to want to learn.

"Ok, Karen, back to taking care of our neglected friend. We are going give you your first spit-roasting." Dan urges huskily. She moans again and flips up to her knees so she can spread herself and show him how wet she is. Her folds are swollen and engorged, the pink of her inner lips darker than usual and glistening with juice. He reaches down to spread the lips of her vulva and shows it to me.

Karen is already turned on by the sight of a big dick sliding in and out of her mouth, even when it belongs to another man. But as soon as he pushes a finger into her pussy and it slips in without resistance, that seems to be all she needs to be put over the top. Her eyes flutter closed for a moment, but then pop back open again with a look underneath that screams "fuck me!"

But Dan isn't ready for her to come yet, so he pulls out his slick finger and then pushes it right between Karen's lips. She immediately opens up wider to try to engulf his whole finger. That leaves her pussy gaping open like a hungry mouth right in front of my face.

Dan places his massive shaft right in front of my face, then lines up into Karen's vulva. Her pussy lips are swollen, puffy and red, as they shine with her excitement. He pushes until the tip is at the opening to her channel.

"Dude, tilt your head and start licking her clit." Dan urges.

It is clear Dan meant that as a distraction, because he grabs Karen's hips and pushes hard, getting several inches inside her. He then pulls out a couple inches, then pushes in three, out three inches, then in four, out four then in five. As soon as he is half his cock length deep in her with hard strokes of his thick shaft, Karen begins to spasm around his huge cock. He stays there for a while as her pussy continues to spasm. I am doing my best to lick her clit as fast as I can, and she is sucking my cock better than she ever has before. Karen starts to grunt and moan as he begins to thrust deeper inside her pussy and she comes again with every stroke. He goes in six, and seven, and eight and nine, and then balls deep with full strokes of his shaft. Out a stroke, in a stroke, then long hard deep strokes, balls whacking my forehead. He speeds up while they continue to pant and moan together.

Dan keeps plunging his cock balls deep into her pussy, sliding his prick in and out with methodical precision. Karen's body spasms in a frenzy. She bucks and thrashes about as if possessed, completely out of control. Dan's cock slams into her, driving her body forward onto my cock time and time again. The air is filled with a symphony of moans and sighs. Some of them are even mine. There are brief and infrequent interludes of silence. The lust in the room is palpable, like a living thing that occupied every space in the den. Now I can understand how Dan's Mom could not quit fucking him, and I now know Karen won't either.

Dan pounds into Karen's pussy with unrestrained lust, as if he is fucking her for the very first time he has ever fucked anyone. He also fucks her in a way that only someone who has been with someone for years can fuck them, knowing every twist, turn, and cadence that makes them cum without being able to stop. Each stroke drove my cock deeper into her mouth, which even when I cum she eagerly accepts over and over again, munching on me like a candy bar to get me hard again. Her tits swing back and forth, nipples as stiff as concrete, their flesh hypnotic in their arcs, like a watch, or a metronome.

Karen goes berserk, her body thrashing, spasming, and spraying all over my face. Dan just keeps on going, and only changes up rhythm to alleviate his own boredom. He is fucking the cum out of Karen with every stroke. Her mouth goes slack on my cock, as her cunt becomes the only part of her body she inhabits. Dan is fucking her like she has never been fucked before. She is in a nirvana of near constant climax.

This went on for more than two hours. When Dan came, he pumped her full of cum before pulling out of her and collapsing beside her on his side of the bed. Karen's eyes closed immediately and she drifted off to sleep. I lifted my now lost lover from Dan's bed, while he snores quietly as I carry her back to my room.

Saturday and Sunday we got high, drank a little, ate a little, but mostly we fucked. I should say I fucked Karen and cleaned her up, then they fucked while I fluffed her clit and she chewed on my candy bar. Six hours per day, about three cums for Dan and three thousand for Karen. Dan repeatedly fucked Karen in both of her orifices all day Saturday. Dan announces he will take her anal virginity on Sunday, as a reward for her being able to deep throat his entire length.

We spent a little time on Sunday morning playing video games and watching movies, just delaying the big event. My reward is to be relegated to ass fucking, only to find out my clit licking skills were not needed for her thousands of climaxes, only his cock. After that I stayed out of their way when they were fucking, but they didn't mind me watching them. Plus now they kiss the entire time he fucks her. Even before he took her ass Dan owned my girlfriend. Now there is no doubt.

craigool
craigool
863 Followers
12