CBT Slut

Story Info
An anthro is bound and toyed with by his mistress...
1.1k words
4.02
12.9k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

The wolf howled, fighting his bondage, though the chair had been fastened to the wall of the crazed mare's playroom for that very purpose. Ace laughed, no mirth in her tone, the black equine resounding with only cruelty. Both were nude, or the wolf was as nude as his bondage could render him, tied down with rope, the mare's black coat glistening with a hint of lavishing attention and oil.

"You like that, slut? Oh, I do love when you cry for me so prettily!"

Razak didn't know what was "pretty" about him howling, his blue fur a matted mess where he'd sweated, his balls stretched down with a thin rope that had been wound around and around the neck of his sack, stretching the fluffy orbs away from his body. That would have been enough strain on its own, but the rope had been knotted, with due skill from a mad mare, around the base of his cock too, keeping it from retreating into its sheath, putting pressure on just the right points.

The ridged paddle in her paw told the tale of his last howl but not all of them, balls smarting and zinging through with throbbing, lingering pain from the impact.

"What's the matter - too much for you?"

He grunted, pushing his teeth into the bar-like bit gag: a chunk of rubber-encased metal that extended out the sides of his jaw, effectively gagging him. As much as Razak drooled around it, the wolf could not speak, only beg with his eyes. Though, even then, he didn't know whether he was begging for more or begging her to stop.

Ace did not bother telling him what she was doing, though she did delight in just how his struggles renewed as he saw the e-stim kit in her paws. She ignored him, however, pressing the pads, already coated in conductive gel, to each one of his nuts, bulging in the fat restriction of his sack.

"Mmmph! Unnnff!"

"What's that, sugar? 'Fraid I can't hear you."

The mare smirked, her green eyes sharp with wicked intent, the wolf's stomach churning. There was no way he was getting out of it, not as he tucked his chin down, bracing for the shocks to come.

It was not painful but the muscles clenching and contracting where the electrical pulses pushed deeper into his body... Razak's eyes rolled. It was enough to have him twitching and pulling, his body instinctively trying to jerk itself away even if there was nowhere for him to go. The strain though - oh, that was there. It was too much, his nuts tender and too sensitive, walking the line between pain and pleasure as the pulses mounted, sending shock after shock into his vulnerable nuts. The gel must have been one able to conduct even through his fur and he whimpered, though even that sound was cut off through a strangled whine, eyes wide and bulging.

"Oh... Too little for you." Ace faked disappointment as his heart pounded, muscles tensing and contracting where he had never thought about them doing such a thing before. "I'll ramp it up then, dog - that's what you need!"

He didn't have a choice in the matter, but he did howl through the chunky bit gag as stronger and stronger pulses leapt into his balls. Even the muscles in his thighs tensed but he didn't know whether that was from the electrical pulses or his body simply trying to get away. His cock could not help but react, stimulation being stimulation, leaking and drooling what he thought was pre-cum, but was too light-headed to really think about.

She loomed, the mare dominating him, not even bothering to actively touch him as she added another pad to his cock, despite his whimpers, the frenzied shaking of his head. It was not a story in which he had any say, panting and heaving, his chest expanding as he tried to take another force breath. It was hard, so hard, but the pressure there could not be denied, his body reacting, tail striving to flag even then as if he expected to be taking a cock up there sooner rather than later.

"Little slut... You love me torturing your nuts. Frankly, it's the best use for them. You think that weak little prick is going up in me? You wish."

Her cruelty knew no bounds and yet twisted deviously through pleasure all the same, his cock jerking and spilling cum, not knowing what was what anymore. Pre-cum, seed... It was all the same to him, his anal passage clenching involuntarily, though there was no invader in there at that moment. Razak, however, was not such a fool as to expect that that was not coming, the mare laughing again, the lack of any feeling in her tone sending a chill down his spine.

Whatever the crazy mare wanted to do to him, he was there to stay, cock leaking more and more creamy fluid, not knowing what was happening to him as sweat matted his fur, shuddering bodily. She smirked, her teeth a flash of white between her dark lips, watching him, a paw between her thighs, sliding her fingers into her cunt while her thumb grazed her clit.

She was enjoying it.

And all the wolf proved to be was a toy for her to get her rocks off with, howling and grunting, muscles jumping, cock twitching, his balls aching more and more. The electrical pulses were relentless, all controlled by the machine, Ace's head falling back even as she moaned.

"Oh, yes... Jerk just like that for me, little slut... Break for me."

He was already broken though, striving to hunch forward, testing his bonds in every way, helpless thrusts and grinds tearing through. Yet he was there to stay as his cock spilt over with pearly fluid, marking the length of his dick, trickling over the thinner CBT ropes, constantly feeling on the edge of orgasm, and yet never quite reaching a true peak, the strain and pressure escalating by the minute.

Her eyes told him he was in for the long haul, their green depths drawing him in. The funny thing was, the wolf yearned she'd turn the controls up even higher...

Razak whined.

Maybe he really was a CBT slut for her.