CD Bond Seamstress - Hobble Skirt

Story Info
CD makes a hobble skirt for a sissy, and teases her.
2.5k words
4.6
6.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

I've been wearing women's clothes for years, and I make the majority of my clothes myself. I also like bondage and make custom bondage gear as well. I'm starting to get a little business going on the side making custom clothes and gear for sissies. I just have a few simple rules for any customers since the workplace is in my house.

  1. The person that the garment or item is made for needs to come to my house in person. They need to be available for test fitting and measurements.
  2. Since I am not comfortable with strange men in my house, any male must be bound while he's here.
  3. I'm willing to turn on and off remote-control toys (like vibrators) to help pass the time if the customer requests it, and maybe a few more things. But I will not ever do something that will cause pain or injury to anyone. I will play along with the fantasy to a point, but I will not purposely disrespect or hurt people.

A few weeks back I made a custom gag for a customer and her master decided she really needed a special hobble skirt. The features would be that it's made out of a heavy denim. Something that doesn't have much give, is strong, won't rip, and looks almost normal enough that her master can have her wear it in public if desired. It must have a built-in waist belt that can be locked so she can't remove the skirt.

The next important feature is it will be ankle length, but with slits up both sides which will have zippers. When the zippers are undone, she can walk with a limited stride and when the zippers are zipped, she can only take tiny steps. And it will also have an internal ankle belt that isn't seen, which makes walking impossible.

I ordered the materials I would need and had everything in place for the day. I expected this could probably take up to 4 hours. I could make the basic skirt in 2 hours or less, but I want extra time to work through the customizations and make sure everything works properly.

Since this fitting involves such tight tolerances to fit her, I requested she wear a leotard preferably with tights. When the day came, Chrissy parked in the driveway and looked perfectly lady like. If you passed her on the street, you'd never know Chrissy was born male. She came inside wearing a cute red long sleeve leotard with white tights, a short denim skirt and her usual 4-inch heels that have a little padlock on the ankle strap. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She also had a small bag and a sealed letter from her master.

I have to admit, I'm not into guys at all, but Chrissy is very nice. My feminine side accepts her as a sister but internally I still know she's a guy. I should just accept she's like me but I'm still working through my issues. But happily, I'm not nearly as uncomfortable as I was the first time she was here.

I was also wearing a leotard, but mine is a blue tank style with matching blue tights (I like my matchy-matchy) and low heeled black mary-janes (I love how the mary-janes look with tights!) I also had on my falsies, a little bit of makeup, my hoop earrings and my long hair in a ponytail. I also wore a white sewing apron I made which has some frilly lace around the sides and pockets for my tape measures, scissors, and stuff. I partly wore the leotard just to make Chrissy feel more at ease, and also because I often wear them while sewing.

Chrissy slid off her short skirt and put in her ear buds and the gag that I had previously made for her. She offered her wrists for me to buckle the leather cuffs on. I buckled on the cuffs, clipped her wrists behind her back and had her sit down while I put the matching cuffs on her ankles and then read the sealed letter from her master.

He requested that in addition to requiring her to always have her gag in, Chrissy must be blindfolded and have her ear buds in with the sissy hypno-noise playing (whatever that is) while she was being fitted.

He also said she had a vibrating plug inside her and the remote was in the envelope. I was asked to randomly turn it on every 20 minutes or so and for varying times from 5 to 10 minutes and at varying power levels. He said there was also some kind of vibrators in Chrissy's falsies as well and there is a separate remote for that. He wanted them run less often than the butt plug, but also for random intervals and intensities.

Finally, he said he understood why I don't allow guys into my house that aren't bound so he asked a mistress friend to come by when I am nearly done to inspect the skirt, collect the keys and to settle the bill. She would text me to arrange the time.

So first up, I need Chrissy standing for all my measurements and fittings. No problem, I already had a heavy-duty hook in my ceiling near the center of the room. There is also another near the wall that I hang small pulleys from which run the line from a small winch that is out of sight and bolted to the floor.

I walked Chrissy over to the center of the room, right under the winch line. I put her blindfold on, then unclipped her wrists from behind her back and then reclipped them in front of her and to the cable from the winch. Then I used the remote for the winch to raise her hands up over her head. I set it at just the height where her feet are on the ground but she doesn't have any slack.

I checked with Chrissy to make sure she was okay, and put a scarf in her hand to drop if there is a problem. I put the remotes and her hypno-noise device in my apron and pushed the button to start the noise then set a timer on the microwave to remind me when to start the various vibrators.

I then started to work. First measuring tightly around her waist with my tape measure. Chrissy was squirming a bit as I ran my hands around her waist and began taking her measurements. I might have aggravated that problem by "accidentally" rubbing against the bulge in the front of her leo. I also needed to run my hands down her nylon covered legs to get the proper length, when I noticed her legs were slightly spread which would throw off my measurements. I pushed on her legs to get her to move her ankles close together. When she did, I clipped them together and retook my measurements. I admit, I enjoyed running my hands down her nylon covered legs. It seems the more I work with Chrissy, the more I accept her internally, in my mind, as a she.

Luckily, she's in good physical shape because her waist is definitely smaller than her hips so the locking waistband will work fine. I was a little concerned about that since guys are generally shaped like a pole.

I was enjoying my work but I was a bit distracted seeing this tied up creature in the middle of the room. The image was pretty hot to me. Hearing a quiet whimper from time to time, and when it was time to turn on the vibrators, she would squirm and moan. There was a growing wet spot on the front of her leo too.

After a couple hours, the basic skirt was done and had channels sewed in for where the belts would run. I hadn't sewn up the slits to their final length yet. Since the plan was to give her a full stride of only 16 inches under the best of conditions, I had to make sure that was all correct. I could have just un-clipped Chrissy's ankles so she could step into the skirt, but I thought it might be a little more fun this time to just use the winch and lift her off the ground a few inches. At the same time as lifting, I also turned her plug vibrator on high. She made some wonderful moans as she hung there.

I slid the skirt around her dangling heels and let my hands slide over her legs as I slid the skirt up. It fit very nicely over her hips up to her waist. I tightened the belt up to hold the skirt and put a big clip on it to hold the belt in place. Just to check, I pulled on the skirt to see if it would slide down easily. It was perfect and didn't move at all.

After my checking was done, I lowered her back down and turned the vibrators off again and gave her a few minutes before I pulled out a steel spreader bar, I had previously made so I could limit her stride. I also removed the clip holding her ankles together. She instinctively spread her legs a little bit, probably because now she finally could. She didn't know that is what the next step was anyway.

I set the spreader bar at the requested 16 inches and clipped one end on to her ankle cuffs and had her spread her legs apart until the spreader bar fit and clipped the other ankle on. I heard her whimper a bit, but it sounded like she was quite turned on by her predicament. I'm glad I wasn't the one hanging there, I wouldn't be able to do that without getting hurt but she seemed to be a happy girl. I reached up and gently rubbed her bulge so I could hear a proper moan, and she delivered as I hoped.

I made my sewing marks in the skirt where the slit needs to start. I unclipped the spreader bar, let her put her legs back together and slid the skirt off again and had her step out of it. I didn't bother reclipping her ankles together, there was no more need.

As I was done with her for a while, I turned on all the vibrators at the random setting, and went back to work. I sewed in the slits and zippers. Then, as I was finishing up the locking belt assembly, I noticed Chrissy twitching and squirming in her bonds so I stopped and listened to the sounds of her moans and heavy breathing. I honestly couldn't decide if I would enjoy being her right then or not. She looked like she was having a very intense experience.

When I finished the belt, I turned off all the vibrators and went to put the skirt back on Chrissy. As it slid up her legs, she was still shaking a bit, and the front of her leotard was really wet now.

I verified the locking belt was done I just needed to check the stride length with the zippers down. And lastly size up the ankle belt which would not allow her to walk. As I was deep in thought and busy checking my work, I saw the scarf she had been holding fall to the ground.

I immediately lowered her arms and unclipped them, took the blindfold and gag off and had her sit down. She apologized profusely but her limbs were starting to hurt and her mouth was really dry. I brough her some water and let her walk around a little to shake her limbs and get circulation going. I enjoyed watching her walk around wearing the tight-fitting leotard, and she looked good wearing the skirt I was making for her. I assumed she must be on hormones because her body had a great shape to it. I unlocked the belt of the skirt, gave her a clean towel and pointed her to the bathroom so she could clean herself up.

After a few minutes, she came back out and thanked me profusely and begged me not to tell her master that she couldn't stay tied up for so long. I said I wouldn't lie, but I won't offer the info either. I had her take a few steps and measured her stride. It was 16 inches as planned with the zippers open, and only 4 inches when the zippers were closed. Perfect!

Back on went the gag, blindfold, and earbuds. I then clipped her wrists together and pulled her arms back over her head with the new skirt on. I pushed her feet tightly together, sized the belt and made my marks for the lock placement and then took the skirt off again to make the final adjustments.

I texted the mistress friend saying I was nearly done. Within a few minutes I was finished with the belt and she was at the door. She's a striking lady, she wore thigh high black leather boots, fishnets, a short black skirt and a red bustier for a top. She came in and we stood talking for a few minutes.

We made small talk, she wondered if I was a sissy too because of my apron but I assured her I'm not and don't care for most sissy activities. But I am trans, and I do like lace and ruffles, and of course leotards and tights. The whole time we were talking, she had her hand on Chrissy's bulge, gently caressing it. Chrissy kept moaning in her gag and stepping from one foot to the other. It occurred to me later, she might not have known it wasn't me fondling her.

As this was the last fitting and the skirt was all done, I lowered Chrissy's arms for the last time for the day. I unclipped her hands from the winch cable, and re-clipped her wrists behind her again. I removed her earbuds and blindfold so she could see enough to walk around. I had her step into the skirt, and showed the mistress how to lock it in place. We had Chrissy walk around with it in normal mode, then we zipped the slits closed and had her walk around. Then I showed the mistress how to lock the ankle belt. I asked Chrissy try to walk and she almost fell over. I grabbed her so she wouldn't actually fall.

I released the ankle belt and unzipped the slits so Chrissy could walk and I had her sit in a chair as I removed my leather cuffs from her angles and wrists. Chrissy removed her gag herself. I gave the new skirt keys to the mistress. Chrissy's master had ordered her to wear the new skirt home, so we left it locked on her. The mistress paid me while Chrissy packed up her remotes, gag, other skirt and things. The mistress then headed out to her car. Then, as Chrissy was walking out the door, she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered "thank you! You're the best!" and walked out.

I'm still not into guys, at all. But these sissies? Maybe I'd like to have one around after all.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers