CD Fucks A Trucker

Story Info
Maria's unusual affair with an over-the-road driver!
6.5k words
4.49
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke had been divorced for a little over four months. It had taken him a little while to start indulging his femme alter-ego, Maria, but he had gradually begun to enjoy the freedom of living alone that allowed his crossdresser self to really spread her wings. Thanks to the fake Driver's License his boss, Oliver Reed, had provided for Maria, Luke was able to pretty much complete giving Maria traveling and financial freedom.

Luke changed the address on Maria's driver's license from his work address to his home address. He added Maria to his checking account and got her a debit / credit card attached to that account. He added her to the car registration and insurance, her name was on both of those documents. Maria could travel freely within the United States, whether flying or driving.

It was Saturday and an incredibly beautiful spring day, twenty degrees warmer than normal for the Midwest. Maria had gotten up early, depilated, bathed, shaved (although this wasn't really necessary) and slipped into her prosthetic with the silicone vagina, breasts, and an open bottom.

She put on a pink floral print corset mini dress with spaghetti straps and a loose, flowing skirt that came to just below mid-thigh. She added dark suntan thigh high stockings with lace tops and pink stiletto sandals with 4" heels. She completed her look with daytime makeup accented by chrome pink 1" almond tip nails on her fingers and matching chrome pink polish on her toes. She finished this off with pink bubblegum liquid lipstick.

No bra, no panties, Maria decided to just go for a long drive. She topped off her outfit with a hot pink straw sunhat with 5" brim and matching pink ribbon. The gold chain on her pink shoulder bag matched her gold jewelry. Her pink frame sunglasses with mirror lenses completed her look.

Maria hopped on the interstate highway system and just drove. She loved the feeling of traveling so freely as Maria, no destination in mind, no goal for the day. Drive, relax, enjoy. The sudden chime of the gas tank nearing empty didn't bother her, she had more than enough gas to make it to the next truck stop. Pulling off the highway, she filled up her tank and decided to eat a light brunch.

Maria always ate lightly; she saved the heavier meals for Luke! One slice of toast with honey, a banana and black coffee were more than enough for her. She sat by herself at a small table for two, enjoying the weather, the calm of the drive, and the solitude of the day. "Excuse me, Miss. Is this seat taken?"

Maria looked into the hazel eyes of the most gorgeous truck driver she had ever seen. "Not unless Claude Rains is sitting there."

He blinked for one second and then let out a belly laugh as he sat down. "I really prefer 'Frankenstein' to 'The Invisible Man'; the pain of Karloff's monster was inflicted from the outside as opposed to the ego-driven, self-inflicted pain of Rains' character."

I stopped mid-bite, raised an eyebrow and looked much more closely at my new breakfast companion. "You'll excuse me when I say you don't fit the stereotypical image of a truck driver. I know it's a stereotype, and there are so many different types of people driving trucks today. This country depends more than most care to admit on the goods and services truck drivers provide. Shame on me for being surprised that you're this familiar with H. G. Wells and Mary Shelley."

He nodded, accepting my apology. "Thank you for recognizing the over-the-road driver is just a stereotype and my brother and sister drivers don't fit so neatly into any one category. I appreciate your awareness."

We smiled at one another as he dug into his hearty breakfast. I continued to enjoy my light meal and let him eat until he felt like talking again. "I guess I owe you an apology as well. It's not often I see someone as beautiful as you, as carefully groomed as you are sitting in a truck stop, especially all alone."

It was my turn to laugh. "Now that we're done apologizing to one another, let me introduce myself. My name is Maria Jordan."

"Michael, Michael Girardi." he replied.

"If you don't mind me asking, how is it you're so intimate with Wells and Shelley?"

"I have my Master's in English Literature and was on my way to getting my Doctorate. I lost my passion for teaching. Just my opinion but I don't think a lot of today's students want to listen to any opinion that doesn't agree with their own. And both sides of the political aisle try so hard to pull the thinking of the students in their direction, be it left or right. Colleges and universities used to try to teach students how to think, today they're more interested in teaching them what to think!"

"I'm comfortable with my decision, I'm comfortable with the freedom it's brought to me. And it pays just as well, if not better. But it's always a pleasant surprise to meet someone so well versed in literature."

We continued to chat. "Have you ever read anything by Jim Butcher?" I asked.

"No, I can't say that I have."

"Try the Harry Dresden series. It's kind of a mix between Mike Hammer and Harry Potter."

He lifted an eyebrow and smiled. (He had a gorgeous smile. It took all my self-control not to lean over the table and kiss him.) "That sounds like quite the combination. I will definitely give it a try."

"Have you ever read anything by Warshan Shire?" he asked.

"No, I haven't."

"She's a Somali born poet, now living in Los Angeles. She creates amazing imagery with her words."

"Since you're going to read Butcher, I promise to explore Shire!"

We both chuckled. We finished our meals. "Can I walk you to your car?"

"Mike, I'd love that, but I need to tell you something. You may change your mind in a hurry!"

He looked puzzled and said, "Go ahead."

"I'm not a genetic girl. I'm a crossdresser. Maria is my feminine alter-ego. I need to get this out on the table. Most of the time, that hasn't been a problem for the guys I have been with but there were a couple of times I thought I was going to get my ass kicked."

He just stared, open-mouthed. I reached across the table, put a painted nail under his chin and gently closed his mouth.

"Sorry. It's just hard to believe. You're not just beautiful, you're gorgeous! You're not just sexy, you're hot! It's not just your beauty that's attractive. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. You're bright, you're witty, you're confident. I'm still digesting what you just told me. I never would have guessed. I've never been with a woman like you before. And I'd still like to walk you to your car if you'll let me."

I smiled. "And I'd love to be escorted to my car by a handsome, intelligent, enchanting hunk like you!"

We took our time, continuing to chat, the mutual attraction obvious. There was a sudden gust of wind that lifted my skirt way up. I held it down in the front but the bottom of my ass cheeks and my stocking covered thighs were clearly visible.

Mike stared. I blushed. "Wow, just wow. Thigh-highs and the sexiest ass I've seen in a l-o-n-g time! Do you always wear hosiery? That's such a turn-on!"

I smiled. "Mostly garter-stockings, I love my lingerie. Rarely pantyhose, there's just something about the feel of stockings on my legs. I think it's the contrast of the stockings and my bare thighs. Although I do have to admit, while I occasionally go braless, I don't often go out without panties."

"I just wanted to exchange phone numbers, I'm on a tight schedule. But damn...."

"Do you have a sleeper cab?" I asked. "Maybe we could exchange phone numbers there?"

He gulped. "Su-sure, that would be great."

We were at my car by now. "Hop-in. I'll drive us to your truck."

The cab was huge. He didn't just have a bed in the back but a small kitchen and dining area. It was immaculate! I still didn't know a lot about Mike Girardi but I already knew he was not a slob! We exchanged phone numbers sitting at the little table. I moved over and sat next to him. "I hope you're not just leading me on. I hope you'll actually call me!"

He leaned in and put one hand on my leg, caressing my thigh where the stocking and naked flesh met. His lips parted as I moved my face to his. I welcomed his tongue into my mouth as he continued to rub my leg. "I thought you were on a tight schedule?" I teased as I ran my fingers over the throbbing bulge in the front of his pants. "Seems like that's not the only thing tight around here!"

"Ma-Mar-Maria, I don't want you to think I'm just a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of guy. We don't' have to do this. I want to take my time and explore your body all night long."

"You'll get your chance but right now you've got me so hot I can't stand it." I turned my back to him. "Unzip me." I slipped out of my dress and lay down on his bed, posing with one hand on my hip. "Are you going to join me or not?" I licked my lips, arching my back while I did so.

Mike stripped, quickly. "On your back, handsome." He did as I asked while I reached into my purse and got out my tube of edible lubricant. I greased up his slender 7" pole and licked the excess off my hands. I straddled his hips and began to sit back. Reaching behind me, I guided his throbbing member to the entrance to my rosebud.

I slid just over his prick and held him there. He groaned. "Oh, you like that baby?" He groaned again. I finished traveling down his shaft until my stocking thighs were resting against his. Once more, I just held him inside me. I was squeezing his cock with my ass muscles and rotating my hips slowly around him but nothing else.

"Shit, fuck, shit, fuck, Maria this is so fucking hot. I think I'm going to cum. Damn, I'm so sorry. I usually last longer than this."

I just smiled at him and began to ride his erection. I leaned in and began to nibble his ears. "Rub my stocking thighs baby. Maria loves that!" He did as I asked, and I started bubbling. I was riding his cock with abandon now, thrusting my ass up and down his pole. He started hitting my P-spot as he buried himself inside me and I began to cum immediately.

"M-Mi-Mike! So hot, so fucking hot. Oh shit, oh damn, oh fuck! Yes, yes, yes, yesssssssssss!!! Uh, uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Mike came right after me and joined me. "Nnnnnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, shitshit, fuckfuckfuckfuck, pussygood, pussygood, pussysssssssoooooooooogood! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

Mike unleashed a torrent of his hot love juice inside me. We continued to fuck one another through our orgasms; my lips were plastered to his and he kissed me back just as hungrily. I collapsed against his chest, and he held me. We lay there for a couple of minutes. "Maria...." Mike began.

"I know, I know. You're already late, you have to go. This was my choice, I understand completely."

He groaned but nodded. I grabbed my butt plug and inserted it; I didn't need Mike's jizz dribbling out of me. We both put on our clothes. He held me by the waist as he lifted me out of the cab and set me gently on the ground. We kissed and both turned away. I got in my car and headed home.

My phone rang. I could see on caller ID it was Mike. "Yesssssss? How may I help you?" I said teasingly.

"I had to hear your voice. I had to tell you how hot that was. I have to tell you how much I want to see you again, as soon as my schedule brings me back this way. I want to tell you how much I want to spend an entire night with you. Maria, you're sexier and more desirable than any woman I've ever been with. What just happened was crazy, like every trucker's fantasy."

"Mmmmm, baby, Maria loves to hear how much she pleased her man. Let me know when you're back, I want to spend the night with you too!" I blew a kiss into the phone and hung up.

True to his word, Mike called three weeks later. "I'll be driving through that area this weekend and have to schedule an overnight stop. Is there a town anywhere close to the truck stop where we met, a hotel you could recommend?"

I smiled and gave Mike the name of the hotel where my friend, Harold the bartender, worked. I got myself a room, just to make things easier for Maria. I got a full manicure and pedicure first thing that morning. I had chosen a vivid burnt orange shimmer polish and 2" almond-tip gel extensions for my fingers.

Mike had a later check-in time; he wanted to shower and shave before meeting me at the bar. I checked in early and went upstairs to my room to get ready. After depilating from head-to-toe, I ran the hottest tub I could stand and added a bubble bath bomb of musk scent. I soaked with just my nose above water; I wanted to soften what little facial hair I had as much as possible. I shaved twice and when the water cooled, started a hot shower.

I used musk-scented shampoo and conditioner on my hair and a musk scented bath gel to wash my body. Stepping out of the shower, I toweled dry and rubbed musk scented powder on my body from head to toe. I slipped into my full body prosthetic with a silicone vagina, breasts, and an open bottom.

I put on a matching lingerie set, consisting of a champagne satin and lace demi-bra, V-cut panties with high sides and half cheeks, and an eight-strap garter belt. I rolled vintage sheer suntan stockings up my legs; they were glossy and reflected every light in the room. I stepped into champagne satin open toe stilettos with 4" heels. Then I sat down to do my makeup. After putting on my base crèmes and powders, I started on my eyes.

I chose a darker orange for my lids and then gradually lightened the shade towards my eyebrows and away from the bridge of my nose. I also put a much narrower application of the dark orange under my eye. I used brown eyeliner and brown eyebrow pencil to better complement the orange shades. I applied barely-there orange blush and a wet-look orange lip gloss with golden sparkle and my makeup was complete.

I pulled on an amber satin mini tank dress with a plunging neckline, it came to just below mid-thigh. I put on a matching amber jewelry set, dangle chandelier earrings, an oversize beaded necklace and matching bracelet for left wrist and amber rings for every finger on my right hand, including my thumb. I spritzed my favorite perfume, Egyptian Musk, behind my ears, on my throat, between my decolletage, thighs and knees, and on my wrists. I grabbed a large amber leather shoulder bag and headed downstairs.

"Hiya, handsome!" was my standard greeting to Harold. I was early for my date with Mike, I wanted to catch up with my old friend. I sat down but he said, "No way. Stand up, give me the twirl and show me the latest outfit." I did as he asked, giggling the whole time. "Girl, every time I think I've seen the best of you, somehow you manage to top it! Orange? Seriously? But damn, you make it look good girl!"

I blushed as he slid a Korbel Brandy across the bar to me. I hadn't seen him in a while, at least dressed as Maria. I filled him in on my divorce. He nodded and asked the occasional question; I knew he just wanted to see how I was doing. I told him about how I met Mike and it leading to our date tonight. He raised an eyebrow. "A guy you met at a truckstop? Maria, please don't misunderstand me, I'm not judging, I'm just concerned for your safety."

"Why do you think our first date is here? I have my own room if I need it. And more importantly, I have my friend Harold looking out for me!" He bowed in a sweeping gesture, and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Mike asked as he walked up to the bar.

"My new friend Harold just told me a lame 'dad' joke. Mike, this is Harold, the best bartender I've met today. Harold, this is Mike, the man who single handedly shatters the stereotypical image of the over-the-road driver."

They shook hands and Mike took a good look at me. "Orange? Seriously? But damn, you make it look good girl!"

Harold turned away smiling. Mike was wearing dress pants, a blazer and a button-down dress shirt, no tie. "You look pretty spectacular yourself, handsome!" I said as I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

Mike ordered an Irish Whiskey. We sipped our drinks at the bar. I could tell Harold was hovering in the background, eavesdropping for my protection. I love Harold!

"Thanks Harold." Mike said. "We're going to dinner here at the hotel restaurant; I'm sure we'll be back later. What do you recommend?"

"For you? The New York Strip, medium rare. For the lovely lady? The calamari and artichoke heart salad."

Mike thanked him for his recommendations, gave me his arm, and we headed to the restaurant. I wasn't surprised but we wound up ordering exactly what Harold thought we should. Dinner was wonderful! Mike was every bit as enchanting and as interesting a dinner companion as a girl could hope for. We continued to get to know one another and enjoy each other's company.

After dinner, we headed back to the lounge. They had a dance floor, and a DJ was playing a very eclectic mix of music. As soon as we sat down, the waitress came and set a Korbel and an Irish on our table. "Harold said this was what you were drinking tonight. I hope it's OK that I brought it without you ordering." Mike smiled at her to let her know it was OK and we both turned and raised our glasses to Harold in salute. He gave us a little nod and turned back to his work.

Mike and I talked a lot. We danced a little even though I love to dance. He was a solid dancer, not great, so I restrained myself from cutting loose. Being in his arms for the slow dances was amazing. I had my head on his chest and his lips were kissing the top of my head so I couldn't complain. He held me gently. On our last dance, we were in a darker area of the dance floor. I had my hands on his chest and slowly slid one hand down his body until I had my hand on his crotch. He already had an erection, clearly being this close to me was turning him on.

"Maybe it's time you took me upstairs so we can start the night we both said we wanted to spend together."

He leaned in and kissed me gently, the tip of his tongue playing lightly over my lips. "Agreed, it's definitely time to go upstairs."

We walked to the elevator hand-in-hand, I waved to Harold as we walked past the bar. As soon as the elevator doors closed, we were locked in a passionate embrace. It wasn't steamy, but tender. It had been a long time since I'd had anyone kiss me this romantically. Usually, it was all about the sex. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sex, but this was a lot more emotional, a lot more caring, a lot more connecting.

We got to Mike's room. Before he locked the door behind him, he asked, "Are you sure this is what you want? I'll understand completely if you think this is too rushed, too hurried."

In answer, I stepped up to him and began to undress him. I took my time, making sure to take care of his clothing and carefully hang it up. I was trying to let Mike know I cared about all of him. I knew he was very neat, and I wanted to show him I respected that. As I undressed him, I gave his body little butterfly kisses everywhere. It took a while before he was completely naked.

I turned my back to him. "Unzip my dress please." It was a fairly long zipper, one of those that came down to the middle of your ass. He was licking and sucking my spine as he did so. I thought I was going to melt into a puddle of goo. When he finished, I pulled up the skirt of my dress and said, "Now take off my panties, please." He knelt behind me and slipping his fingers into the waistband of my panties, he slowly pulled them down my legs. He was kissing my ass cheeks, my thighs, the backs of my knees, my calves and my ankles as he did so. "Oh Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike!" was all I could blurt out.

He stood up and handed my panties to me smiling. "I believe I've found something that belongs to you."

I took them from him. "Go lay down in the bed and wait for me. I'll be right there." I headed into the bathroom and deliberately made sure he could hear me locking the door. I hung my dress on a hanger on the shower rod and laid my panties on the tub. I reached into my oversize purse and pulled out a small bag. Inside the bag was a sheer champagne peignoir, it was floor length and had a lace collar, cuffs, and hem.

12