CD Internship Ch. 04 Conf. & Class

Story Info
Attending the conference as well as the class.
8.7k words
4.64
4.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are above 18 by age, so read and enjoy it till I get to the next stage.

WEEK-LONG FULLTIME FEMALE

On Tuesday; I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and took a nice hot bath to avoid getting myself cold. Then coming out tucking a towel on my chest I look for dad but, he was already out for his walk. So, I went to my room and wore my padded panties & bra with pads.

Then, I took two balloons and filling them with powder from diapers, poured some water in them, then tying a knot and shaking them well placed in both the cups and saw them took the shape as well as give some weight.

After wearing my lingerie, I took the second pair of uniform which was a black blazer with white collar, a black crop top and a miniskirt with 5-inch slit and putting it on wore stockings and boots and to finished my transformation I combed my hair in a female style & did a light makeup.

And, from my home to the hospital I travel without covering myself with the raincoat. On reaching I met with secy. and after putting our luggage in the car we headed to CEO'S house. On reaching the house we saw The CEO & his wife coming out of the main door, so I stop in front of them and got down to get his luggage & put it in the car.

While doing so I heard his wife shouting at me, "you slut, I am again warning you, you dare sleep with my husband, I'll kill you". Listening to her cussing, secy. came out from the car & kissed me right there in front of his wife, then turn to face his wife & said, " don't worry, we both are lesbians and she is mine".

Hearing this, his wife became relaxed and went inside smiling, saying sorry & greeting us a happy journey.

Then all aboard, we started our journey. Along the journey we came along 3 check posts; out of which two passed by without any difficulty, but on the third one of the traffic officer told me to get out of the car as he said he couldn't believe that a female personal driver can exist, so wanted to check me. But, in reality, he just wanted to touch & feel me and that's what he did.

When I got down of the car he told me to turn around & place my hand on the car bonnet and bend in my hips. Then he started roaming his hands on my body like I was hiding a weapon while doing so he touched my fake boobs, belly as well as groped my butts & rubbed his groin on them, maybe trying to dry hump.

Then he told me to stand straight & open my blazer and told to place my hands behind my head, which I did. So, he removed his smartphone and took pics of me from different angles. Then after getting satisfied, he gave back my license and greeted a happy journey letting us go.

As I was already molested, I didn't bother to close my blazer and kept diving for some time thinking about what just happened. Then after driving for 2 hours, The CEO told me to stop at a diner to freshen up and have tea. So, at about 9:15 I stopped the car at one with a parking lot where all of us went to first freshen up where the CEO went in gents and secy. took me into the ladies' restrooms.

Inside the restroom, I first emptied my bladder, then near the washbasin I removed my blazer to wash my face and upper body as I was sweating. After washing and drying my face with handtowel that secy. had in her handbag, I look in the mirror and saw my female form with feminine hair, silky smooth belly with a navel piercing and my hands which I had got waxed yesterday before going home

I redid my makeup as I took a look & came out with secy. carrying my blazer in hand instead of wearing it, to show off my body and took a seat in front of The CEO after asking his permission. The CEO already ordered tea with toast, so we started talking about the incident as secy. brought the topic.

Talking with them made me more & more relaxed as well as boost my confidence to show off my body even more & not to get sad because of some lecherous man and sipped on my tea.

After having tea I wore my blazer closing it and we again started on our journey traveling through old road instead of highway to enjoy nature's beauty and 1 hour later at 10:30, we reach the hospital branch.

And, as the conference was scheduled to start at 11:30, we went to the cafeteria to have some brunch, at that time I was still wearing the driver's hat and blazer. So after having brunch secy. told me to wear a white shirt and to get into the role of assistant secy. and started walking towards the conference hall.

So, I went back to the car. once inside I removed the hat, blazer and crop top & kept them on the passenger seat. Then I took out one white shirt from my bag and wore it, all the time taking care not to be seen. Then after doing a quick check on my makeup and outfit, I went towards the conference to find secy. outside the hall.

Outside the hall I got my ID for the conference which reads driver cum asst.secy, so we went inside and join our CEO on his table with secy. sitting on his right hand & me beside her with The CEO & his secretary from the hospital's branch where the conference was held to his left.

Soon the conference started and as it was the first day, only introductory speeches took place, so as it got wrapped up at 1:30. we came out & went to the hotel, where all the guests were to stay. Then we checked in & handed our luggage to the bellboys.

There, The CEO told secy. & me to go ahead to rest in our room as he was going to meet with his friends, so that's what we did. Originally two rooms were booked one with a single bed for secy. & another a double bed for The CEO & his driver. But now that I was going to be fully dressed as a female and behave like one for the conference he took the room with a single bed and gave the room key with double bed to us.

Once inside the room, we opened our bags and secy. saw my new boots as well as the 7 sets of bras & panties and of course she asked me about them. so I told her, how I got them the day before; after changing back into my clothes and meeting with mam to go shopping at the same supermarket we went on the emergency meeting day.

I also told her that I wanted to go together with both of them on the upcoming Sunday, but everything doesn't go as planned. While going through it, I found that I forgot to pack my t-shirts. But then remembered that it was pre-planned as secy. told me she will be sharing some of hers.

After some time we both got changed into our casual clothes, I wore my denim short skirt which I wore on the shopping day & asked secy for her t-shirt as planned. To which secy. gave me a yellow one with a butterfly print & I wore my newly bought boots. Secy. also wore a denim skirt which was short in length as per her height with a white off-shoulder crop top & 2inch heel sandals.

As we don't have a habit of sleeping in the afternoon, we decided to go to a nearby market which was situated along the bank of the river with the fish market on the north side and vegetable and fruit market on the south divided by a bridge connecting the sides.

First, we went to the veggies & fruits market and spending, one and a half hour there, we moved to the fish market, then again roaming for one hour, seeing and getting all the information on local fruits, veggies and river fishes which we don't see or get in our city, we got back to our hotel by 5 p.m. buying some local fruits on our way.

On reaching the hotel we went to its restaurant and order tea with patties to eat & started talking on our experience which we continued while munching on the patties with tea occasionally laughing; especially when we were talking on our windy skirt & her panty flash experience. That also; just on time for our CEO to join us with the branch's CEO and asked me what we were laughing so much for.

So I narrated them all the incident that happened of how we experienced windy skirt as well as how secy.'s panty got flashed but not mine.

Actually what happened at that time was; while coming back from the fish market toward vegetable one, a huge gush of wind came from the eastern side towards just when we were in front of the bridge. That huge gush got trapped in our skirts and lifted secy.'s all the way letting her blue panties in clear view of everybody as it was made of lighter material while mine got only a little bit bloated as it was heavier.

After talking for some more time, me & secy. took our leave and came back to our room. Once inside we got refreshed and to pass the time we watch a movie lying in the bedside by side as we joined our beds & separated them after the movie. But during the movie, we occasionally used to fondle each other whenever there were naughty scenes in it.

The movie ended right at dinner time, but we were not in the mood to go back to the restaurant so we ended up ordering on room service. So after our dinner came; we ate it, then removed our clothes and slept in bra & panties only. Me in red while secy. in blue; also it was my first time sleeping like this.

SECOND DAY- WEDNESDAY

The next day, I woke at 5:30 before the alarm went off as my body has now set to that time. I woke up and saw a woman coming from the bathroom, at first I got scared but then remembered where I was & who she was, she was secy. coming out of bath covered by just a towel tied on her breasts falling till her mid-thighs with another on her head.

She came near me and wishing me good morning, "come on baby, get up and take a shower, also wash your hair and use my fruity shampoo." secy. said. So removing my bra pads I started walking towards the bath, but reaching near the door I turn around & asked secy. to help me wash my hair. To which she said, "get the water ready and I will be in there in a minute."

Once inside I removed my bra & sat down on a stool in my panty. Soon secy. came inside and started working on my hair, first she pour water on my head to get my hair then applied a handful of her shampoo while massaging in circles & keeping it as it is for 2 minutes she washes it off and went outside. While leaving she told, "now, apply conditioner in the same way and then come out like a girl would come."

A few minutes later I come out with a towel tucked on my chest; also a mini length one & another one in my hand to dry my hair, smelling fruity fresh like a girl. Once my hair was almost dry I started dressing; I took a new panty set which was mint green in color with lace border and tiny bows, one in center of each.

Then wore my micro-mini black jacket dress type uniform with the stockings & applied my makeup, then did my hair in a girly way & wore my hat and boots, getting ready for the job.

By the time I got ready, secy. ordered some tea on room service, when I look at her I saw that instead of her usual shirt & skirt outfit she was wearing a mini pencil dress, it was navy blue with full sleeves & turtle neck collar she also wore stockings & 2-inch heels.

So, we had our tea & went towards our CEO's room closing our's door behind. On reaching his door secy. knock on the door & we went inside to see our CEO talking with the branch CEO & his secretary whom we got to know was none other than his wife; yesterday, during evening snacks in the restaurant.

So we greeted them and then we all went to the branch hospital in our car. Secy. came in front & sat with me while our CEO, the branch CEO & his secretary cum wife sat in the back to continue their discussion from earlier.

Within 10 minutes we reached the hospital at 6:30 a.m. and no sooner we reached, then both the CEOs & their secretaries got down and headed for the conference room, while I first parked the car & then went inside leaving the driver's hat and gloves in the car.

When I enter the conference room I saw both the CEOs & secretaries arranging the chairs as the branch was holding the conference for the first time, they didn't have the idea of arranging a morning staff to do the work.

so I went to join them, but the secretary/wife (S/W) stopped me & told me to remove my uniform to avoid getting it soiled. But, I told her that the uniform is one piece, and so I am wearing only my lingerie inside.

To which S/W told me not to worry and remove it, secy. also backed her so I went to our table, then thinking for a second removed my uniform & kept it on the table next to CEOs blazers. Then I went to help them in only my mint green bra & panties with stockings(stay-ups so no need for garter belt).

Seeing me this confident secy. also removed her dress & not want to remain alone S/W also removed her dress; she also wore one just like secy.'s, but of lavender color as well as stockings, not only that they both wore bras & panties matching their dresses.

So, all three of us, now only in our bras & panties with stockings helped our CEOs in arranging the chairs. while finishing arranging the last of chairs, both the CEOs went aside and started discussing something, after arranging the last chair both the secretaries were called to asked their views & after a minute or two they come near our table where I was sitting and secy. was going to say something when the branch's administrator(female) came running.

when she comes & saw the three of us, she asked S/W why we came so early? And why were we wearing only lingerie & stockings?

To which secy. explained her saying, "We came early to see how the arrangements are going but when found no one was there, we started arranging the chairs & not wanting to get our clothes soiled we removed & kept them aside and as we three were wearing one piece so we ended up like this. Also, do not worry as it was a mistake caused due to lack of experience."

Then her CEO came ahead & announced that this incident gave him an idea which was backed by both the secretaries & the HQ's CEO (i.e. our CEO) that was, for the conference a group of assisting staff should be made, consisting of only females including all the secretaries & herself. "Also, you will be wearing only bra & panties along with black stockings for the same, that too all the time and anywhere on the premises till the conference ends." He said.

Then secy. stood up and said, " don't worry I will be here to guide you and Leona too, so we too will be in our lingerie and stockings only so don't feel that you will be alone. But for that, you have to be first i.e. you have to get in the dress code from today onwards.

Listening to all, the admin. thought for a second, then with full confidence removed her shirt & skirt and to our surprise, she was also wearing stockings with her white bra & panties set. So for today, only the four of us will be in the dress code; Admin in white, S/W in lavender, secy. in navy blue & myself in mint green (with padded one) to test the waters.

So as decided we get to work, S/W along with Admin. collected our clothes & went to the secretaries office to get today's scheduled printed, while I went along with secy. to get the cartons of small water bottles leaving both the CEOs back in the conference room.

After 10 minutes we came back and on our way, we met with S/W & Admin. And started arranging them, which we finished right on time as the invitees started to come.

Soon as all of them settle down on their chairs, so both the CEOs went on the stage, the branch CEO took the mic. and said, " first of all, good morning everybody & I know you might be thinking what is going on? Why are both the secretaries, asst. secretary, as well as the admin, are wearing nothing, but their bras & panties along with stockings.

So, here is the case, what happened was when early in the morning, with the HQ's CEO I came to see how the arrangements are going, I saw nothing was set so, after discussing with him we decided that the Admin. must be punished," he said.

"And so, we i.e. myself along with the HQ's CEO & both of our secretaries started arranging the chairs. But before that, we both removed our blazers to avoid getting them soiled but the ladies went on wearing their one-piece dresses, trying hard to avoid them from getting soiled, then the pretty girl asst. secretary came to join us, but was stopped by my S/W," he continued.

"She told Leona to remove her uniform before helping us, Leona, thought for a second and then with confidence removed it, kept it aside & started helping us wearing only her bra & panties along with stockings. Seeing her both our secretaries removed their dresses and started again feeling more comfortable in their lingeries and both were too wearing stockings," he kept ongoing.

"Then came the Admin. When all the chairs were arranged. At that time, I got the idea for punishment & when she asked what was happening, I told her all the things and told her that they will now wear their dresses but you will remove yours as your punishment for not arranging a group of assisting staff & you will be wearing only bra & panties with stockings till the conference ends," and kept, going.

"Hearing this my S/W told her not to worry as she will give her company, she will also wear only bra & panties with her stockings till the end, to which secy. from HQ backed her saying she will too help them in preparing the group also, both she & Leona will give them support by wearing bra & panties with stockings only till the end," and kept going.

"This gave me an idea, why not make it as a dress code for all the assisting staff for the conference, but from tomorrow. So for today, only the 4 will be like this and I want all of you to experience it & give your feedback at the end of the day, so that we will be able to decide whether to accept it or drop it," finally he said.

Thus, the branch CEO started the conference & gave a mic. to our CEO as his presentation was first, stepping down from stage as secy. went on the stage to operate the slides. Then, three took our place occasionally roaming around when assistance was needed.

The day went fine without any misconduct & at the end of the day, we collected the feedback from all the invitees and their secretaries which came not only as a positive but all of the secretaries too decided to strip.

So at 5:00 p.m. after the conference, we all 6 went to the secretaries office, where all the other branch secretaries who were compulsory going to be part of the group and had readily accepted it as well as some female employees from other depts. who voluntarily wanted to join the group had gathered.

After discussing, it was decided that all the group of assistants will be wearing only black bras & panties along with black stockings as their uniform. While all the secretaries of invitees can wear whichever color they want; which included me & secy.

Then it was decided that Admin. & S/W will be leading the group with guidance from secy. and we all went to the conference room where the training took place and it lasted till 8:30 p.m.,

After this, we wore our clothes & came back to our hotel where we called all the invitees secretaries to our room & secy. explain to them the rules or Terms & Conditions for the conference which will get into force from tomorrow & went for dinner wearing full clothes.

After which we came back to our room and stripped down to our panties as secy. suggested that we should sleep topless today. So here I was in a hotel room sitting on my bed wearing only my panty looking at secy. with her back facing me, as after removing her bra she turns around & I saw her breasts which were creamy, perky & with brown nipples and areolae they were looking great,

Seeing me looking at them, she asked, "how they look?" And still, in shock, I was only able to give a thumbs up. Then she switched off the lights & we went to sleep, thinking about the remaining days.

THIRD DAY- THURSDAY

The next day, as usual, I woke up 5 minutes before the alarm which was set for 5:30 a.m. & met with a beautiful scene of a gorgeous beauty coming from her bath; it was secy. but unlike yesterday, today she was wearing her towel on her waist, letting her breasts as well as her belly in clear view for me, oh what a belly.