CD Lisa Hired at the Flower Shop

Story Info
Crossdresser Lisa hired at the local flower shop.
3.5k words
4.69
14k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

Special thanks to eyin65 for editing assist.

My new job will test my resolve to work eight hours as Lisa. I severed all ties to my male past over the last week. This included quitting my old job, moving across town, and legally changing my name. The new job was the finishing touch to the new me.

I interviewed over the phone with Mrs. Patterson, the owner of a local flower shop. Although she had reservations about hiring a crossdresser, she agreed. My resume was impressive and she really needed the help in her flourishing business. We agreed on today as my start date giving me time to unpack and settle in to my new place over the past week.

With nervous hands, I finished my make up. I was careful not to overdue it, I kept it light with smokey eyes and pink lip gloss. To compliment the makeup, I added medium sized gold hoop earrings in my lobes and pink quartz gem stones in the inner ears to match the pink gloss on my lips.

A white short sleeved pull over shirt with black leggings created a subtle first day look. I finished the outfit with scrunchy white socks and new white Nikes. My long dirty blonde hair was fixed into a ponytail with a pink tie which stated that I was ready to work.

As I walked out to my recently purchased used car, I thought to myself that the style definitely fit the new me. It is a silver in color Volkswagen Beetle Turbo. Girly, but sporty just like Lisa. The commute is short, just a few blocks away from the apartment complex. Perhaps as my confidence increases, I may even bike or walk to work. I pulled into my new place of employment and parked in the furthest spot, saving the closest for customers.

Mrs. Patterson was tending to a line of customers at the register. I patiently waited and strolled by the store displays. She had style and could make a mean bouquet. I caught my reflection in the glass door of a cooler and smiled. Although my breasts were still small in size the hormones definitely did there job. I turned from left to right checking myself over. My new boss asked if I needed help. I blushed and introduced myself complementing her on her beautiful boutique.

She was relieved to see me and guided me to the workshop in back. We discussed floral arrangements, taking orders, and locations of supplies. With the ring of the door chime, she excused herself to tend to a customer. I completed a few pending orders and placed them in the cooler for pick up. When she returned she was very pleased with my work. Mrs. Patterson informed me that I could keep completing arrangement orders.

Around four in the afternoon we were slammed with orders, customers, and phone calls. Mrs. Patterson worked the counter and the register while I took phone orders and completed customer requests. When I caught up with my work I asked if she needed anything. She asked me to take the gentleman's order at the counter while she finished ringing up customers.

He stated that he needed a floral arrangement or plant for his mother's birthday and asked for suggestions. I guided him through the store front showing him several pieces that any mother would love. As we looked over some potted plants he asked me my name. I enjoyed introducing myself as Lisa and playfully returned the question. He presented his business card while introducing himself as Peter.

Peter settled on a colorful bouquet of flowers in a crystal vase. As I was boxing his purchase up, he asked if I was single and what I was doing tonight. Although I was flattered, I sheepishly continued to finish his gift. To that he exclaimed that he was stupid for asking and that of course a beautiful girl like me would not be single. With a whisper, I explained that was not the case and that I was in fact a crossdresser. Assuming that would be the end of our conversation I proceeded to the register to hand Mrs. Patterson the arrangement.

To my surprise he stopped me in my tracks and assured me that he did not mind me being a crossdresser. Then repeated the question about tonight. With a renewed smile, I informed him of my dull plans. He had dinner plans with his mother but we agreed on drinks afterwards around eight. I wrote name and number down on a shop card. I insured to make a little heart above the I in Lisa. He tucked it into his suit coat pocket as he wink, then proceeded to the register.

As the last customer walked out the door both Mrs. Patterson and I let out a sigh of relief. She locked the door and flipped the sign to closed. She complemented me on my hard work and quick learning. After some cleaning and putting various items away we were done. She escorted me out staying behind to place some orders and do some banking.

As I pulled into the apartment complex I thought to myself that I could not wait to get home and put my feet up. Laying in the bubble filled tub, I recalled the days events. Such a busy day filled with new responsibilities, experiences, and acquaintances. Peter was definitely the highlight of the day. I have to admit the thought of that handsome man complementing me made me giddy. After a thorough shaving all over, I rinsed and exited the tub.

With a towel on my head and another wrapping my body, I walked over to the walk-in closet and contemplated this evenings outfit. I shifted through the formal wear and passed, deciding that would be too much. Moving hanger after hanger I viewed each item then moved on. I stopped sliding hangers when a short black denim skirt came into view. After tossing it onto the pink satin comforter on my bed I dove back in for the perfect top. I decided on a silky sleeveless white top. After placing it next to the skirt, I contemplated what hosiery would be best.

Searching through my extensive collection of pantyhose, leggings, and tights the decision was made on white. Leggings would be too warm, so they were out. Pantyhose were a good contender but lacked the attention demand I was looking for. Just then I solved the mystery with a perfect pair of white tights. They were iridescent and shimmer in the light. Perfect for drawing attention to my long legs.

Around 7 pm I received a text from Peter. He was finishing up his visit with his mother and was looking forward to our date. I loved the sound of Lisa and Peter on a date! Twirling around the apartment, I thought about my date tonight. Another text alert rang out from my phone. It was Peter again, now asking for directions to my place so he could pick me up. After returning his text, I tossed my phone on the bed and realized I still needed to get ready.

Flinging my towels to the bathroom floor I returned to my bed to look over my selection. This girl was satisfied with her choices for tonight's outfit. I pulled from my dresser a thin lacey white bra that clasped in the front. After placing my growing breasts into the lacey cups I did the clasps and ruffled through my panty drawer for the perfect pair. A shiny black thong caught my eye. As dirty thoughts ran through my head I pulled them from the drawer. I slid the silky black material up my legs till it drew my package close to me and settled nicely into the crack of my ass.

With the usual electrifying feel, I slowly unraveled the iridescent tights up my long legs. The short jean skirt slide up my tights covered legs and thighs with ease. It settled just under the top of my tights and stopped about four inches above the knee. I love the confines of a tight skirt and this black jean skirt fit perfect. The sleeveless white top slid over my lacey bra and covered my diamond studded belly piercing.

Shoes took awhile, as they always did. Contenders included pumps, boots, and sandals. After narrowing it down between boots and sandals I chose a pair of black strappy high heeled open toe sandals with gold buckles. As I slid them on and wrapped the black straps around my white nylon covered ankles, I reassured myself that I made the right decision.

As I starred into the illuminated make up mirror, I decided on a little more naughty rather then nice look. After applying heavy mascara and eye liner I reviewed the work in the mirror. My blue eyes were now completely surrounded with black and looked an even deeper shade of blue. Lips turned out fantastic with a deep red lipstick base, lip liner, and an ample amount of gloss.

Final touches were hair and jewelry. I curled and teased my sandy blonde hair letting it flow down my shoulders. I opted for some large gold hoops and diamond studs for earrings. A hand full of gold bracelets on each wrist completed the look. As I finished with a few sprays of perfume, I heard a knock at the door.

Peter was right on time. I opened the door to greet him he smiled devilishly. After inviting him in I explained that I would just need a minute to grab my purse. As I walked away, he took a seat on the couch. From the other room, he yelled to me that I looked amazing. The complement sent shivers down my spin and a smile across my face. With one last look into the mirror I placed some essentials into my purse and strutted back into the front room.

Peter rose from the couch and with a whistle looked me over from head to toe several times. I loved the reaction I was causing but I snapped him out of his trance by asking where we were going tonight. With the shake of his head, he regained his composure and informed me of a nice little lakefront bar. He claimed it was near the dock where his boat was kept.

Like a true gentleman, he took me by the arm and walked me to his car. He stood at attention while opening the passenger door of his dark green Jaguar. As I sank into the tan leather seat and brought my shiny tights covered legs into the vehicle, I noticed Peter staring at my legs. With the shut of the door he raced around to the drivers side and hopped in. Once the turn of his key was complete, the v8 engine roared to life and we were off.

I like how the street lights flickered beams of light onto my iridescent tights as we drove across town to the waterfront. I noticed someone else had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road. It was quite pleasurable playing with my spectator. I shifted my hips in my short skirt and crossed one way then the other my nylon clad legs.

We managed to make it to our destination despite a few lane departures and honking horns. The bar looked cute with a rustic nautical theme and an outside seating area to enjoy the view. The harbor itself was beautiful with the reflections of lights dancing on the water surface. As I was assisted out of the car by my date, I made sure to flash lots of leg his way. The action was not ignored as I watched him stare with intensity.

The greeter sat us out on the patio with a terrific view of the night harbor. Peter ordered a bottle of champagne and some oysters. Within minutes we were enjoying the drinks, food, and company. As we talked Pete would occasionally place his hand on my thigh just south of my skirt. I believe he was expecting a response but received none as I pretended not to notice him stroking my smooth tights.

Despite his best efforts to hide his growing penis, he excused himself to the restroom. It was quite visible and pointing straight up. His dick was on display partly due to the thin dress pants but mostly due to its size. To my surprise, he returned with an additional bottle of champagne. We were partly through the second bottle and it was my turn to use the lady's room. As I stood to excuse myself I felt light headed. With the combination of my high heeled sandals and my tipsy state, I stumbled a little. Peter jumped up and pulled me to him in a strong reassuring embrace. Nestled in his arms, I looked up to him as he looked at me. Our eyes meet and within seconds we were kissing.

I broke from our first kiss and proceeded to the restroom. There I used the toilet, checked my make up, and composed myself. I was definitely feeling the effects of our bubbly alcoholic beverage. I hope Peter was feeling the effects of the oysters, I thought to myself while applying more lipstick and gloss.

Peter had paid the check and was waiting for me outside the restroom. He mentioned that his boat was near and suggested we walk along the pier to its dock. As we walked along the water the breeze sent a chill up my spine. It made a visible difference in my nipples as the silky top did little to block. We stopped at a small resting spot with a few lights and a park bench.

Pete turned to me, looked me in the eyes, and kissed me passionately. As we stood there kissing his hands started caressing me all over. I was also grabbing handfuls of his hard chest and abs. It felt like he had six sets of hands. He was rubbing my tights, grabbing my ass from under my skirt, and groping my breasts through my lace bra.

An elderly couple came into view and we broke our kiss. We laughed as the sweet two some held hands and passed by. We resumed our stroll towards his boat with me in his arms. A short time later we stopped in front of an impressive vessel. Peter mentioned that her name was Bella as he assisted me on board.

It was one of those pleasure boats with a covered seating area in the rear. A tour of the boat included a kitchen / bar area, a nice size restroom, and the bedroom named "Captain's Quarters". The deck was the type you could walk all the way around including the front that incorporated additional seating.

As he disappeared into the bar area, Pete asked me to get comfortable. I picked a large bench seat at the front of the boat. What a great view of the harbor and the lighthouse in the distance. My handsome date returned with a couple of mix drinks in hand. We sat enjoying the night air, the drinks, and the view. I mentioned how beautiful everything was as he leaned into me moving my hair from my eye, and agreed.

We kissed again this time with more intensity. At one point, I accidentally knocked an empty rock glass off the edge and into the water. That mishap did not phase my man as he began kissing my neck and kneading my breasts through the silky material. The black jean skirt was working overtime to hide my growing erection.

I keeled on the soft bench seat facing the water. With that invitation Pete stood between my legs and caressed my legs working my jean skirt up higher and higher. I looked back and enjoyed the smile on his face as my black thong came into his view through my iridescent tights. He reached around and unbuttoned my skirt while assisting it off one leg at a time.

He removed his clothing, tossing items all about the boat. With renewed vigor, he stepped back between my tights covered legs and sank his growing erection between my thighs. I arched my back to push my ass out to my lover even more. With that, he reached around and began pinching my nipples through my lacey bra as he continued to stroke his dick between my thighs and over my nylon covered ass. Pre cum started to leak out of my growing penis saturating the front of my tights.

Peter slowly lowered my tights and thong just low enough to expose my waiting hole. My penis and balls were still nestled nicely in the slick nylons. He thrusted a few more times up and down the crack of my ass until lots of his pre cum glistened in the night air. He used that slick deposit to lubricate the head of his shaft and pressed it against my entrance.

His member was massive in length as well as girth. It felt like forever before he slowly and finally sank completely into me. With his balls resting against my ass he paused momentarily, allowing me to accommodate his wonderful tool. I steadied myself against the railing enjoying the slow steady thrusts my locomotive lover was providing. My tits bounced up and down against their silky lace confines as a cold breeze came from the water.

His thrusts became faster as he held onto my covered thighs. Pressure was building in me with every pulsating thrust in and out past my prostate. He buried his nails into my nylon covered hips and drove one final thrust deeper then ever before as he deposited gallons of cum inside me.

I scooped a sizable amount of his escaping cum into my hand and covered my tented tights with it. Working my nylon covered shaft into the pool of semen, I started shaking. The thought of being breed by my lover drove me to an intense orgasm. I mixed my explosion of cum into his as I continued to pump my dick through my tights. With him pinching my nipples even harder, I crashed with a second orgasm within seconds. This caused more of my cum to flow into my iridescent tights. Completely soaked in cum I collapsed onto the bench as my lover withdrew his still semi hard dick out of my well lubricated hole.

We layed there for a few minutes totally exhausted. Once we gained our composure, he suggested a shower. I asked him to go first so I could lay there as I relive the moment. I layed there allowing his cum to flow from me into my thong and tights that were snugly pulled back into place.

By the time it was my turn in the shower I was glazed from my knees to my ass in cum. Pools of it were still gathered around my nylon covered dick. I removed my shoes and slid the drenched tights down my legs. I stepping out of them tossing them in the hot shower. I peeled the buried thong from my ass with slow streams of my lovers cum cascading down my inner thighs. With my thong in tow, I stepped into the glass enclosed shower and began cleaning myself up.

After a long shower I hand washed my iridescent tights and my sheer black thong. Hanging them on the glass enclosure, I turned the water off and stepped out. After I wrapped up with an oversized white towel I joined Pete in the master bedroom. He was almost asleep in the king size bed. I removed the towel and slid in front of him.

I woke to the smell of coffee and noises coming from the kitchen. The sun coming in through the window informed me it was morning. I panicked thinking I was going to be late to the flower shop until I saw it was only six. Wrapped in the towel I joined Peter in the kitchen. He poured me a cup of coffee and kissed me on the cheek. He asked if an early breakfast was okay, since he needed to be to work soon. I nodded my head, enjoying the wonderfully prepared omelette.

After breakfast we located our clothes on the rear of the boat and dressed. I purposely left my shiny tights draped over the glass shower enclosure. As we approached my apartment I informed him that I forgot my tights in the bathroom on the boat. He said that I could retrieve them after dinner tonight if I wished to do so.

When he parked his car in front of my place, I walked over to his side of the car. With my tight black jean skirt on, I leaned into his car giving him a nice view of my lace covered tits. I kissed him and accepted the invitation to dinner. With that he roared out of the parking lot. I contemplated what to wear tonight as I strutted into my place with an hour to prepare for work.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers