CD Rebeca Binge Pt. 04

Story Info
After a hot afternoon, Rebeca gets busy at the adult theater.
5.7k words
4.72
3.1k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CD Rebeca Sex Binge Part 4

Sex Binge, day 1, Saturday night.

Author's note. Its best to read these stories in order, but I think you will enjoy this on its own. These stories recall an extended series of playdays that ends up becoming a sex binge while my "Master" is away and I am at a work conference. These stories are true except for the names of people and locations. Anything less than accurate is a memory or writing error. The raw numbers of acts and intensity are recreated as accurately as I can with the written word. The numbers of acts, if anything, is less than what actually happened. I sometimes get caught in the moment and forget some aspects of the play or the actual numbers of sex acts, so, enjoy. I LOVE (positive, constructive) COMMENTS!

I felt how tight my asshole was as I pushed some lube past my tight "O" ring sphincter and into my boi-cunt. I was both tight and a bit tender from the afternoon's fuck-play. I'd already had some really hot cock and deep nasty fucking. Part of me, possibly the irritating pessimist in me, felt that if I ended up not being fucked again the rest of the night I would be just fine. The kinky nasty whore and possibly realist in me answered that thought with, "Yeah, but it's Saturday night and you look so fucking hot that guys will be doing you all night long." I looked myself over after completing the pre-departure lube of my ass-cunt and licked my lips as I checked out my reflection in the motel mirror. I pulled my Lycra T-bar panties from Vickie's secret up and firmly in place against my smooth creamy slick hole and smiled at myself in the mirror.

As I smiled I knew that the realist in me was right. I had a post-fuck glow but still a lusty sensuous sexy look. My expensive auburn wig was flowing deliciously down with long wavy curls that perfectly framed my face. I have become really good at applying the 'Elvira-style' dark eyeliner, thick mascara, and cobalt blue hues and they have sort of become a bit of a trademark for me. My dark eyes were perfect and exactly the slutty look I loved and it seemed so many guys also love. As usual, my lips and eyes were battling to be the most captivating. While my eyes were my pride and joy I have always have nearly perfectly formed lips and I have always loved to use the richest and darkest reds to make them stand out in all levels of darkness and light. Tonight would start out with me wearing an expensive Revlon deep burgundy shine and then, after I was at the theater I would use a similar shaded shiny slutty Rimmel lipstick. Rimmel cost less than half the price so I don't care that much if I lose it or use it all up. Even without lip gloss, the rich shiny lip color was luscious. My lips were perfect and ready for action. The dark-red shiny lipstick highlighting the entrance to ecstasy my mouth had become shortly after I started crossdressing so long ago.

I adjusted my tight black Lycra camisole top to better line-up with the red stretch-satin bra underneath it and the sheer-black transformation bra that held my "D" cup silicon falsies. Then I moved down and reached under my flared-out pleated miniskirt that was pretty much a school-gurl miniskirt, but it was black instead. I looped my thumbs under the tops of my black sheer thigh-highs and ringed my upper thigh to adjust the stockings upward and reduce the downward-pull on my six-point garter belt. Then I noticed that my black Lycra Vickie's secret T-bar panties were both cum-stained and shiny with precum. "Delicious," I thought as I slid a finger over the wet drip that was covering my cock-head. I took the slick thin pre-cum and licked it off my finger and then went to the bed and sat. I reached one ankle and slid both hands up my own leg to both straighten my stockings and to just feel how good my stocking-clad leg felt. Luscious! I repeated the move on the other leg and then placed my feet into my ankle length high-heeled pump-booties. They were adequately shiny and looked hot despite them being about a year old and exposed to floor cleaners, rain, semen, and sex-lube over and over. I reached over and inspected my purse. It was a small faux-leather purse with a zipper and my leather choker looped several times over one end of the shoulder strap. I considered wearing the choker and then left it where it was. The real leather choker said in chrome letters "WHORE." I smiled and figured I wouldn't really need to remove all doubt that blatantly at the adult theater. I checked inside the purse to make sure the essentials were inside. Car key, motel key, cash, lipstick, mascara, folded paper towels, mouth wash, and about twenty condoms. I added a few extra golden-wrapped "Magnums" in hopes that the nights delights would be large and plentiful.

I was ready and picked up my smart phone and saw several grinder messages. About six more guys had messaged me and asked to hook up with me, but I was done in my room for a while. One guy wanted me to "top" him. I sent a short message for him to re-read my profile and see that I was "mostly a bottom." Another guy sent me a close-up of his cock meant to make it look massive, but, sadly, I could easily tell it wasn't. He was clearly squeezing his cock to make it look hard, standing on its own, and kind-of meaty all with the same grip, but all that extra grip told me was that he probably couldn't really achieve or sustain a hard-on. I figured he was likely very soft and no more than about five inches, possibly much smaller. I sent no reply to him. The others looked like legitimate hot, hard cocks. I guessed that I saw two very respectable six-inchers, a seven or eight incher, and a nine or possibly ten inch BBC. Though I was tempted, I was committed to departing for a sorely needed night at the theater. So, I sent each of those guys a tailored message that essentially explained that I wanted to hook up, but that I'd be out at the adult theater playing for the next few hours. I sent my fuck-phone number and made it easy for them to meet me there, if they wanted, or they could message me and stay in contact to meet me sometime soon.

I grabbed my cell charger and my laptop and stuffed them into my grabbed my emergency clean-up kit on top of some boy-clothes. I was ready for strange cocks and hardcore play. I smiled at myself in the mirror at the other end of the dingy motel room, grabbed my things and stepped out of the room and went directly to my car.

As I began the twenty-five minute drive to "Adult Treasures Theater" (ha, just kidding, not really the name) I saw that it was just five minutes after nine PM.

When I arrived I noticed that parking lot was almost totally full, but a spot just across form the entrance was open. I'd actually parked there dozens of times and always wondered how the universal power seemed to open it up for me. I had pre-fuck nerves as I pulled in and parked. I needed to pee and I was already shaking with adrenaline and hornyness. The parking lot had only about three other parking places open, so there were probably around 40 horny nasty guys or so inside. Fuck, this should be a good night, I mused as I got out to walk in.

I strutted through the entrance and up to the counter using the femme-slut walk I had perfected over the years and smiled as I reached up and presented the cutie at the counter with a ten. The cute super-gay twink-guy at the register had only recently started warming up to me and smiled when he looked up and recognized me. He gave me my receipt and explained it was good for four hours I told him to keep the change and he smiled back at me and nodded his thanks.

The guys who work there only really enforce the four-hour limit with men. They know that keeping a well-groomed tranny, like me, in the place as long as possible was one of the best business decisions they could make. Keeping me in there was almost as good as having a guy bring in his wife for a gang-bang or some exhibition, so they never really checked my stub, except to make sure I had one. This applied to me especially because I was one of a few trannies that are actually "sexy-hot," vice, willing and somewhat, kinda, unskilled crossdresser patrons. They seemed to lack the time, resources, ability, or all three to look sexy. However, these crossdressers do show up and always seem to suck a few dicks, which I genuinely find odd, but hey, a talented cocksucker is what it is. Many of these "gurls" are masculine appearing dudes in poorly matched women's dancewear or even Halloween costume remnants that they mix poorly with cheap wigs and messy makeup. I'd even seen some horny hotties with beards and covid masks hiding stubble. (Come-on gurls, that's not hot at all!) I am sure that some of them may be sexually amazing, but I really do have questions about the desperation level of the guys who see them and think, "Fuck yes, that clown-looking bitch with the pink Halloween wig is gonna take it all...oooo, ahhhh."

Actually several of those gurls are really nice and a lot of fun. Possibly I take myself too fucking seriously...fucking arrogant cocksucker.

So, I arrived and presented as sexy, well put together, clean, and obviously well versed with the femme-sex look.

Now, make no mistake, The Adult Theater is a dive, but it's what I call perfectly sleezy. You enter from the parking lot though a main door to a porn movie and sex toy showroom with a raised counter on the far side. The cashier can sit there and see everything in the store area and also controls entry to the electric-locked theater doors. While the shop portion of the Adult Theater is well lit and has light gray pained walls, most of the rest of the place is dimly lit and has walls painted black, black or gray benches and surprisingly well maintained pained gray concrete floors. The doors to the theaters and the restroom are an appropriate red. The place is dark and smells like bleach and sex.

To the right of the shop and business entrance is a hall-way that leads straight back to the large theaters on the left, then further straight back to a door to the five "private" movie theaters. Just off-set and right of that door is the only restroom. To the left of the counter and showroom is the second smaller theater area. All four of these mini-theaters areas have continuous porn on big-screen TVs and are accessible for the price of the single ticket. The largest theater in the place is to the right and usually has newer contemporary porn, often with an interracial theme. Through that theater and further back in the right-side theater is a second theater that plays some pretty fucking hot gay porn. I don't love gay porn, but damn, there is some nasty man-to-man stuff in there. The theater door on the left of the main counter and showroom leads to the other two porn theaters. As you enter your first step is into a junction between one small theater area that typically shows tranny or shemale porn and an unlit narrow hallway that leads to the other small theater that shows hot straight movies that are often group sex porn. The hallway seems to have been designed to force anyone walking past anybody else in that hallway to rub up against the other person. Its cramped. The tranny porn is almost always some really hot contemporary stuff, but if that is not your thing you can turn to the right, take your chances with other patrons standing in the dark hallway and go to the other straight porn theater. Often the hallway is blocked by some bitch on her or his knees or bent into submission and a horny guy getting it on. This is the most discrete part of the theater and I believe that possibly a third of the total sex that occurs in the place happens in that little cramped nasty hallway. To avoid this access issue, you can always walk through the Tranny porn theater and through another opening to the straight porn theater. The straight porn movies on this side often are group-sex movies that are also usually pretty fucking hot. This theater seems to attract a lot of semi-straight guys who don't mind having their cocks sucked by an anonymous new friend.

Seriously, whoever selects the entertainment in these small theaters does a great job.

After I paid I knew I had to use the restroom. As I strutted down the hallway I noticed several guys checking me out. When I went to the restroom instead of the large theater area I could feel the silent longing groans. I went into the restroom and saw an older guy using the urinal, then looked past him to his left and saw I lucky again. The single toilet stall was open and generally clean. I went in, closed and locked the stall door and did my business. Then I re-lubed my fuck-slot and flushed. As I came out of the toilet a guy who'd looked me over as I bought my theater pass came in and stood waiting and gripping his cock through his pants. He was waiting for me and coming on to me. I know this because he just stood there, didn't use the toilet, didn't move into a typical place to await the urinal, he just stood there holding his cock horizontally and showing how big it might be. I looked him over in the mirror and he met my gaze with a nasty smile. I smiled back politely. Then the older patron standing at the urinal looked me over like I was a piece of cured sex-meat. I washed my hands off and touched up my lipstick.

"You look amazing, honey," the older guy using the urinal said barely an elbow's length away.

"Aw, thank you," I said as I touched up my lips and replaced the lipstick cap. Then I felt a hand on my ass and saw the guy behind me nodding at me in the mirror. A decent looking Latino who on second glance looked to be fresh over the border and unable to use English. Instead, he spoke by gestures that left no doubt what he wanted. He groped my ass and then my upper leg slightly under my miniskirt and then slid up to my asscrack. No permission asked or granted, he just treated me like a toy and degraded me in a manner that actually really turns me on. I smiled back at him in the mirror and wiggled my ass against his hand and said, "Oh, hi honey," with a ultra-femme voice.

He nodded and smiled back and said something in Spanish. That explained why no permission was asked. Or perhaps his forwardness was more acceptable.

Using a little of my own limited Spanish ability, I told him I didn't understand and spoke only a little Spanish. I smiled at him and motioned toward the nearby theater, letting him know we could continue in the theater, if he chose. I felt myself getting hot and hard and considered just sucking him off there in the toilet as I had actually done a few dozen times with others. Instead, I faced him, pushed my hand under his and groped his cock through his pants. He felt very adequate and extremely hard. So, I gave him inviting squeeze.

Then I stepped past him, left the restroom, my new friend in tow, went to the theater door and awaited the buzzer to let me in.

Seconds later I was up the corridor and in the straight theater seeing about ten guys in various states of arousal and self-pleasure. Nobody was sucking dick in there...yet.

I continued through past the straight theater into the gay theater and saw an older guy, shorts around his ankles, shirt off and sitting on and obviously fucking another older man with is ass. I looked into the deepest darkest corner in the place and saw another guy stroking his cock and noted that he was checking me out as he man-handled his thick six inches or so of naughty daddy-dick. I looked at the movie and saw a pretty hot locker-room scene going on between a larger black guy with a giant cock and a twink-like smooth pale-brown guy, possibly Latino or some other ethnicity. I paused a moment and watched the wet glistening slender black-haired twink suck the big black cock just outside the shower. He really sucked cock well for about ten up-down cocksucking head bobs and then stood up to kiss the black guy. They held a short tongue kiss and then the twink stepped back a little to then lean back into a raised shelf of some sort as the black guy lifted him up to access his tight little ass.

As they started a decent stand-up fuck on screen I looked over at the two guys along the back wall fucking and then over at the guy by himself. He blinked at me. I correctly interpreted this as the subtle invitation to come over and suck his proudly exposed hard shiny cock. I stepped over, bent forward and slid my lips down his thick plug-like head and shaft. He was only about six inches, like I thought, but he was far harder than I expected. I went to my knees on the nasty floor and began sucking him deep and with a rotation of my head on the upward portions of the blowjob. After only a minute he raised enough to pull his cock from my mouth and to also drop his shorts and present me with access to the entire set of toys, his cock and balls. I took this as the compliment it was and resumed blowing him like the pro I am.

I reached under and worked my cock out and was at full hardness in a few seconds. I went up an down on him about ten times at a nice pace and then felt a few guys gather around me. I came up off his cock and continued working him with my fist as I looked around. There were now four guys all around me stroking their cocks. One was the non-English speaking Mexican guy from the restroom and the others were guys that I passed in the straight theater area on the way to the gay theater. One was a solid long dark cock, maybe not black, but huge and hard. The Mexican guy's cock was decent, but not more than six and a half inches. Then there were two older men, a Latino and an Anglo each stroking cocks that were developing hardness, but honestly, didn't look like they would be contenders anytime soon.

I turned back to the guy seated and worked him up and down with my had a couple more times and then added my eager mouth back into his dream-come-true.

Soon after I resumed sucking him off he moaned something like, "Yes, that's a good gurl," and put his hand on my head to push his cock as deep into my mouth as possible. After a few deep head-bobs I felt him raise up and, still holding my head to make me be his cocksucker, he began to pump his cock into my mouth. In seconds I knew why he was being more aggressive. I heard him moan, "Ohhhh, fuck yeah...!" and felt the first powerful cumshots inside my mouth.

As I felt him pump his cum into my whore-mouth I also felt a familiar grope from my Mexican restroom friend. Then I felt the other guy with the dark cock move right next to my left shoulder and essentially offer me his cock. Or, perhaps, he was physically begging me to suck him. I get confused sometimes.

The guy in my mouth completed his orgasm and withdrew his still-hard shaft from my mouth. I remained on my knees and still lightly stroking myself, a little bit cock drunk, and we exchanged smiles as he politely scooted to his right and grabbed his fly to pull up shorts and depart the area.

The Mexican guy behind me really wanted to fuck my ass. So, I turned to look him over and decide if I would let him. He looked down at me as I found his cock with my hand and smiled as he presented me a condom. I smiled back, took it, opened it and decided any concerns I had about his cleanliness were adequately addressed with a condom. I took it and rolled the raincoat down his diamond-cutting hard cock. I sucked him into the back of my mouth and had the same familiar feeling I recall about sucking guys off for money in their cars. I went through a lot of condoms when I was a hobbyist-street walker back in the day.

I sucked the Mexican's cock a bit and the turned to the other guy with the dark cock. I was happy at how clean he appeared and smiled as I eagerly opened my mouth wide and took his naked smooth shaft to the back of my bitch mouth. His cock easily hit the back of my throat and I was immediately satiated with his meaty cock. As I pushed a little harder to pop him into my throat, I was in a nasty mood, the Mexican lifted me up and bent me into position. I was now in the perfect "L" fuck position. He felt me up a bit for a few seconds and then he drove his not-so-small cock up my tight ass.

12