CD Rebeca Binge Pt. 05

Story Info
I get used by singles and by groups into the night.
6.3k words
4.86
5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CD Rebeca Sex Binge Part 5

Sex Binge, day 1, Saturday night.

Note to readers- Its best to read these stories in order, but I think you will still enjoy this on its own, but, part 4 does lead directly into part 5. My "Sex Binge" stories recall an extended playday that occurs while my "Master" is away and I am at a work conference. These stories are true. I have altered names and some details about locations, but the essential "action" details of the story are true. The raw numbers of acts and intensity are recreated as accurately as I can with the written word. The numbers of sex acts, particularly in this story, are very accurate, but are possibly fewer than actually occurred. I sometimes lose count when I am on my knees. This story the end is a bit shorter because this was the "blurry" part of the night, as you will understand, because it leads to the main events of the night (coming soon). So, enjoy. I LOVE (positive, constructive) COMMENTS!

The dark haired well tanned man went past me in the hallway, paused and then stepped back toward me to grab my cock once more. His hand went up my cock-tented black pleated school-gurl skirt and easily found my slick hard cock. The other man who had just fucked me in the hallway where I was standing nodded at me with his eyes and walked to his right and out through the theater door.

The man in front of me was a good example of why I love the Phoenix valley so much. He was a lot like the Mexican men I'd grown up with in southern California. He was well dressed, well groomed and discreetly kinky as hell. His hand gripped me and brought out the submissive bitch in me.

My hand reached for his cock and found a plump rounded bulge. I gripped him as firmly as I felt him gripping my hard cock and then moved my hand from a cupping hold to an open-palm sliding motion along his growing shaft. This is a time-tested manner that awakens cocks up quickly, and I have been stunned to notice that its another of many techniques that most women won't do because it makes them seem slutty and worthy of disrespect. Strippers, well the really successful ones, do it all the time. I squeezed his thickening shaft through his pants and looked upward at his eyes with my own "fuck me" eyes.

I was rewarded with his hand under my skirt and sliding down my cock and further down under my balls toward my slick ass-cunt. I reacted as I was groomed to and opened my stance a bit to allow him total access to me.

As I did, my ass flexed, but then relaxed and opened a bit. I felt cool creamy cum leak out and then drool out of my just-fucked ass. The slime-line slowly and coolly slid down both of my inner thighs, a rarity, but not unfamiliar to me.

My expression changed as I felt the mess sliding down. He misinterpreted my expression as reluctance or possibly concern, or maybe as a refusal of him. In fact I repositioned to beg his access into my body from under the front side.

He didn't know that though. His expression changed to one of determination to not be denied and he stepped toward me and firmly, almost forcefully, bent toward my face as he sent his index and middle fingers up my hot little cum-soaked asshole.

His plunge was strong and lifted me a bit. My femme-whore inside reacted by leaning back to allow him total access. My head tilted away form is face and my eyes rolled back in ecstasy and wanton lust. I was still orgasmic and if he rubbed or poked my prostate g-spot just right a few times I might actually cum right then and there.

The man expressed his domination over me and shoved harder up into my cunt but stopped just short of my internal clit. His fingers couldn't reach the spot at this angle.

I said, "Hold on baby," as I overcame his dominating clench and turned to my left. I reached back and offered him my ass and total surrender to his lust.

The man said, "Good little slut, fuck yes, give me that ass." His fingers went up in me and touched my prostate-clit with a skill that suggested solid experience. He stepped to me and grabbed my left hand and pulled it to his crotch and I felt his stiffening cock under his pants. I found his zipper and freed his cock. I felt his hand press mine down on his cock in a rubbing motion to get himself harder. He moved his fingers inside me and took me closer to the orgasm I needed. I arched backward and into his probing hand trying to fuck myself on his fingers. He withdrew his hand and stepped just out of reach and I looked over at him opening his pants fully and gripping his cock.

I saw a large mature mostly hard cock drop forward and down out of the blue cotton briefs. I reached back and gripped his shaft and immediately knew he wasn't hard enough to actually penetrate me, but in the moment, in my lust, I tried getting him up in me anyway.

He met my desire and pumped himself into me also, but, alas, when it comes to cock-hardness, I am always right. He was not hard enough to pass through my well-fucked, but still extremely tight gateway.

In my head, "I hate when I'm right" flashed as I turned and knelt to take action. I sunk to cocksucking height and sucked him like a drowning victim grabbing a scuba hose under the sea. I slid his fat cockhead over my slick lips and across my tongue to my throat and sucked him hard on the way up his shaft. Easy and loose down and pulling firmly on the way up I got him hard after only fifteen or twenty cocksucking head-bobs. Now cock-drunk, I went to stand up, but nearly backward into the wall and caught myself. I leaned back an used the wall with my legs to slide upward stand. It was actually a pretty slutty move I thought. Then, as I turned, I worked though my sex-stupor and got my lube out of my purse and up-ended it to dump a small portion into my hand. I closed the bottle with the same hand, passed the bottle to my other hand and then reached over and stroked his cock to pre-fuck lube his fuck-pole. And it now was a pole, a hard fucking pole. Fully erect, I could see why this smaller guy was married. His cock was easily eight inches and almost as thick as a gold ball. The head and the shaft were almost the same thickness and had a slight downward curve (vice upward like most cocks). That kind of curve feels AMAZING in the doggy-style position, on all fours, or as we were about to do, standing.

As quickly as I could, I lubed his cock, turned, and surrendered to him in the same position I'd just been fucked in about a one or two minutes before. My right forearm was horizontally positioned at face level with my elbow pressing hard into the hallway wall. The remainder of my body weight went through my legs and into my five-inch black high heeled ankle boots. My other hand, instead of bracing my body for the fuck as reaching to grip my hard horny orgasmic cock.

The black haired married man pushed himself into me hand's-free and slid all the way up without delay or politeness. His cock rudely popped into and then past my ass-clit producing the most wonderful ecstasy.

My eyes rolled back and my head arched upward in the pain-pleasure from his fuck-thrust. I exhaled and moaned like a whore, losing control just a bit and almost jacking myself to orgasm on the first pump. A flash of clean bright pure emotional awareness flashed though my system and I said, "This was the kind of fuck I needed."

After my moan ended and on the second pump into my body the man said in a low even voice, "Yessss, that's it gurlie-boy, take your daddy's cock."

I melted backward and into his next few fuck-thrusts. My head angled up and down in motion with him as he fucked me. When I faced upward to the ceiling and I opened my mouth to moan and breath deeply as he fucked me. On and on he went and I was his fuck-toy.

The man went hard a while, maybe 20 or 30 pumps, and my moans, loud and carrying though the theater's walls, attracted a few guys from the main theater area. A few gatherer off to my left at the corner of the hallway that led to the theater. I tilted my head and looked them over as I took my fuck up my ass like a prefect whore. I was still moving in-motion with him, so my eyes were closing and opening and I was moaning in time and must have been a sight to behold.

I noticed am odd-looking guy who was jacking off and seemed to cheer me, or possibly both of us, onward saying, "Yeah, good gurl, yeah honey, take that hot cock..."

As I looked over at him I noticed about four or five other guys cramped near each other, craning their heads to watch me get fucked only a few feet away from them. I moaned with a whorish open mouth and rolled my eyes back as I knew I was about to cum. I decided to let go of my cock and give myself a "sissy-gasm" or what some call a "ruined orgasm." The man's cock kept popping into, passing over, and pulling backward and across my internal clit, my prostate. His cock and hard motion was making me cum. My hands, if I chose to work my cock would also take me to orgasm in very few strokes. So, after a split second of higher math calculations, I let go and felt his cock take me over the edge.

The higher math and sexual analysis went like this: I knew that if I got a sissy-gasm now I might still be able to get hard later, so cum now, point 1 for sissy-gasm. If I don't let go I will have a super-orgasm, or an anal and a cock orgasm at the same time, and I may not be hard or orgasmic the rest of the night, point against sissy-gasm. If I cum anally, I will still be hard or only momentarily soft, but still big, point for sissy-gasm. And, the clencher was, if I super orgasm this early I will stop for at least ten or possibly thirty minutes and may lose the lust to be in the theater at all, so point against super-orgasm. In my sex-clouded mind I acted instinctually and let go to ride the cock-up-my-ass sissy-orgasm.

Math completed, I moved in time with the skilled married perv up inside my cunt. Then, deep inside my crotch it started. My asshole contracted and sharply moved my prostrate upward and into his thrusting cock, then again, and again, and again. His cockhead pushed it back down over and over and the pressure forced my own internal atomic explosion.

Feral violent convulsions took over my entire system. My involuntary nervous system took over and controlled my actions to produce erotic results. I took two deep breaths that ended with me saying in my passionate femme voice, "Uhhhh!...Uhhhh - Don't stop!" -breath- "I'm cumming!" and then I was totally out of control and merely enjoying the moment. My eyes rolled back and I squinted at the ceiling as my head curled backward over my shoulders. Even my hips and arms flexed backward into his cock, but, half-gone in orgasmic bliss, I didn't tell them to.

A primal part of me knew what was happening and savored the moment. My compressed prostate, after being punched hard over and over finally reached critical mass. It flexed and convulsed, and, as designed, emitted the sweet thin fluid that sustains semen on their way to the ovum, or, in this case, on their way to the front of my cheap miniskirt... And the wall... And my shoes... And the floor. My crotch muscles flexed and tightened my entire crotch, especially my ass-sphincter. For a wonderful split second my cunt area pulsed and pumped and push the sissy-gasm cum out and blasted it all over the place as my body was moved by the man's fuck-thrusts. My body repeated the flexing over and over...and lost all control. I was now very poorly synched to his cock which actually worked well. Now his cock was just punching me nay which way it happened to tilt into me and that seemed to trigger more orgasmic convulsions as he hit my spot over and over, beating it into submission.

Still inside me, the man accepted a few seconds of uncoordinated surrender-fucking and then took over. He leaned back across the hallway and pulled me backward and onto his cock as he continued to fuck me. Now his cock was hitting me in another way and produced another orgasmic sensation that also served to prolong the sissy-gasm.

My head drooped forward and both arms reached for the wall as he pulled me back. My eyes were still shut as I came and came. On some level I felt myself falling so I reached out for the stability of the same hallway wall I was so intimate with but, instead of the wall I felt a naked hip with my right hand and looked up confused to also see and then feel a thick hard white cock being pushed toward my mouth.

Still fueled by instinct and groomed training, I opened my mouth and gave a sloppy blowjob to a faceless and unknown white man who'd seemingly appeared from the dream world. Well it was sloppy for a few seconds at least. Then, still in erotic haze, my inner whore took over and I flattened out my tongue and took the hot shaft all the way in and made sure to breathe in-time with the face-fucking-cock's penetration.

While I personally was working to better offer my mouth, the new suitor was on the other end of the spectrum saying, "Open up your fucking whore and suck my cock!"

On some level we were joined, albeit in totally different levels of submission and dominance. I was doing what a tranny whore in my place does, albeit perhaps a bit slow, but I was totally happy to take cock every way someone wants to use me.

I guess that from his perspective, he was "making me" suck cock as I came and using me before I stopped and decided I as done for the night.

On some level he was abusing me, and if it pleased him, then fucking cool, go for it!

But I didn't see it that way, I was doing what I was there to do, despite my anal-orgasm, that was still happening, despite his distraction. So, I am a whore working your cock, but, please, by all means, use and abuse me!

The man in my ass was still going strong and hitting my spot despite my wonderful oral distraction. I felt his cock punch by button several more times and then he slowed, apparently needing a breath to continue, and held himself deep up my whore-hole.

The man in front deeply fucked into my mouth and began to take me out of orgasm as I choked on his cock. This is and was nothing new. As groomed, my orgasm, while wonderful, is secondary to submitting to use. I felt amazing and to cum and be used this way, was absolutely the highest pleasure. However, the choking caused my automatic-orgasm mental-mode to halt and release controls back to my brain.

I choked and choked a second time, causing me to turn my head away from his cock and gag a bit for a few heavy breaths. I coughed once and lifted my head to see a blonde bearded mountain of a man, who'd been watching me get fucked only a few seconds ago looking down at me with an angry-man's scowl.

I breathed in deep and felt myself ready to resubmit to more hard use.

The huge bearded man peered down at me in the dim hallway light and said, "Suck it whore, I'm not done with you yet...bitch," as the scowl changed to a hint of a playful smile in his eyes that was mismatched with his stern tone. He then pivoted his body to poke his cock back into my mouth.

As trained, I accepted his thick hard cut cock and even got my tongue engaged along his shaft, flattening it and contouring it over his entire cock as it pumped in and out of my mouth.

Now the guy up my ass collected himself and resumed using my ass as his own plaything. He fucked upward and over my prostate again, unknowingly resetting my "fuck-me" button. It was barely a minute after my fantastic sissy-gasm and I was already to fuck the entire night away. My orgasmic long division had paid off.

Years before, I'd been taught by a semi-retired dominatrix that I was not "done" fucking until the guy using my sex was done with me. Mouth, ass, or anything else, If I came as I was pleasuring a suitor I was NEVER to "make" them stop enjoying me until they reached their climax and were satisfied. That was the only hard rule with my training - don't deny whoever is using you. I wasn't allowed to end the sex session. I was to submit to the "top's" desires. Additionally, she explained that the trade-off and greater fortune of being in the femme-oriented role lay in the fact that if I came and they continued fucking me for anywhere between one and five minutes a magical thing would occur almost every time. My sex desire would "reset" to "Fuck Me Please" instead of "Thanks, that was great, I'm done for now, see you next time." In other words, my desire to serve cock and get fucked could be, and over the years has been, almost limitless. She told me this one morning and then proceeded to demonstrate that exact thing over the rest of the day. I came, well, sissy-orgasmed, well over ten times and cock-came four times before a cramping soreness was overwhelming. The last few orgasms had stressed out my relatively inexperienced crotch. I could no longer achieve erection and a dull muscle-failure cramping ache was throbbing in my crotch. I actually had difficulty peeing later that day, and was sore for two more days, but it was a weirdly pleasureable ache.

Years later, back in the moment at the Adult Theater's hallway to the main straight theater area, my ass-fucking married Latino lover had just fucked up into me long enough and hard enough to reset my controls to "Full-steam ahead" and "Fuck my whore ass like you're my pimp - please!" This level of wanton degradation was the moment I had been hoping to reach when I knew I wanted to go out that night and get fucked. I was "high" on cock and being a sex object.

Now I focued on the cock in my mouth and worked him like a pro. He leanded back against the wall I'd propped myself against while I was fucked a twice that night so far. I pushed my hands out past his heavy frame, he was a bit husky, and braced my body so I could both accept the fuck-pounding I was taking up my ass and suck the big-man's thick dick. His cockhead was pointy and his shaft was rounded and thick in my mouth. I worked his cockhead a few times with a twist around the underside at the top of the cocksucking head-bob and in no time he was exhaling in that familiar pre-orgasm manner.

"Keep sucking me you fucking whore," he said in a mature but slightly slurred manner. I felt him put his hands on the base of my neck and begin pressing me downward and deeper on his cock.

I knew what he really wanted. I took my left hand off the wall and pulled his hands up onto the back of my head to submit and turn on his dominance. I pressed his hand downward onto my neck and head and urged him to face-fuck me as I sucked him off.

He moaned and then started to use me exactly as intended. He muttered somehting like, Yes, thats a good whore," but honestly I have no idea if that is actually his words or my own twisted imagination of the moment. Regsrdless, I did suck him as deep as I could, his cockhead poking into my throat almost each time.

A short minute of deep-throating later, He said as he exhaled with one last deep heavy pre-orgasmic breath, "Fuck yes, I know your a fucking...uhhh!...cock...suck...ing...whoooohhhhre." Similar to me, he lost control of higher function as he came in my mouth.

His cum was very thick and, unfortunately for me, very bitter, leading me to realize he was a smoker or had some other issue. "So fucking what!" I thought as I accepted my "John's" cum like the perfect whore he called me.

Some guys start an orgasm and the sensation of continued touch or, in this case cocksucking, is just too much for them. They must pull out and away. The big white guy did exactly that and spilled the last of his cum on the wall as he turned to walk back toward the theater, his cock sucked, and him done using me for now.

My mouth felt vacant and lonely, but only for a few seconds.

Another guy at the corner stepped up and fed me his cock. He was younger and I felt certain very, very Mexican. His cock was insanely hard, but was only about four or five inches and about as thick a dry-erase marker.

12