CD Sam's Job at the Movie Theater

Story Info
CD Samantha gets "The Job" at the movie theater.
2.3k words
4.57
9.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

With my trunk full of female attire underneath me I looked around the dingy one bedroom apartment and frowned. I wasn't sure how the day would go when my parents found out about my crossdressing and gay sexual preference until now. To say the least, they were less then accepting and quick to give me the boot from my childhood home.

After signing the lease on a depressing apartment that hasn't been updated sense the 80's I had three hundred bucks to my name. With the purchase of a used futon, some bedding, and a microwave I was really close to broke.

Scrolling through the help wanted section I noticed an ad for a ticket counter girl at the local movie theater. It was only part time but within walking distance of the apartment. I looked at my storage trunk and then back to the ad displayed on my phone.

I wasn't too confident with my makeup skills but I did have a few wigs and a couple of appropriate for going out in public outfits in my collection. I thought to myself maybe I could pull this off. Not only could I possibly get a job as a women but this was an opportunity to change my life completely. Nowhere better to start a new life then from scratch, and I was definitely at scratch.

With my mid length blonde wig secured I began my transformation from Sam, the depressed 19 year old boy outcast, to Samantha, the bubbly blonde 19 year old girl ready to take on the world. After several failed attempts to get my eyes to look good and match I succeeded then advanced to my lips. I thought about red but opted for a more subtle pink that had just a hint of sparkle in the gloss.

After putting on a pair of gold hoop earrings I brushed out my hair then went back to the open truck to select a job seeking outfit. With only three appropriate for public outfits to choose from I decided on the above the knee pink denim skirt with a bright white tank top and a matching pink sweater.

I had a pair of cute white Sketchers that when topped with a pair of slouched white socks and my shiny white tights completed the outfit. After a pep talk in the mirror and one more head to toe look over I was ready to go.

Stepping into the dark movie theater the dazzling lights and smell of fresh popcorn helped easy my nerves. A gentleman carrying a box labeled nachos came from the backroom and asked if he could help me. With my best girly voice I asked if the ticket booth girl position was still available. The tall young man smiled and informed me that it was indeed still available and if I had the time he could provide an application and an interview immediately. With the nod of my head I agreed to follow him to his office.

As he rounded the desk he introduced himself as Steve and that he was one of three managers while pointing to the chair in front of his desk. As I filled out the application I couldnt help but feel the stare coming from his direction. More then once I caught him staring at my nylon clad legs as I attempted to get comfortable in the hard plastic chair. After I handed Steve the completed form he gave it a once over and noted the name I wrote down was Samantha asking if I prefer that or Sam. I informed him that I prefer Samantha or Sammy please.

Steve asked if he could be frank with me to which I agreed. He mentioned that although I did an excellent job and that I was very cute he could tell that I was a crossdresser. I confessed but begged for the position and pleated my case to him. He agreed to give me the job on a trial bases. Noting that I was very close to completely passable and that he hasn't had any other applicants for the position.

I promised to work very hard on my appearance and at the job. He laughed and mentioned that my appearance doesn't need much work as he handed me a uniform. I was to report back to the theater at four to start. Beaming with excitement I returned to my apartment.

The uniform wasn't much to talk about. A red pull over shirt with three buttons, a name tag with Samantha stamped into a piece of black plastic, and a red visor with the theater name and logo across it.

Sense reds and pinks work together I decided to keep my pink denim skirt on and just change my white top. With the three buttons undone the red shirt revealed just a peak of my pink lacey bra. The visor was a little tricky but by putting my hair in a high ponytail I worked it out.

On my way back to the movie theater I felt renewed and excited. I loved how my ponytail bounced with every step. I loved how my short pink denim skirt rocked from side to side. I especially loved the feeling of my shiny white tights as the wind swirled around me. I enjoyed being Samantha and looked forward to more of it.

Steve was out front adjusting a sign when I approached. He broke his concentration from the sign and stared at me as I walked up to him. He smiled and mentioned that the uniform never looked so good. I blushed a little as I struck several poses for him.

He held the door open for me as we walked into the theater together. Steve was cute and I liked how he treated me like a girl. I noticed the lighting inside was different and when I turned back to look at Steve I realized why. Everything white on him was glowing brightly from his smile down to his Nike shoes as the black lights did their special effects.

After calling his name twice I realized he was staring at me as if in a trance. When I looked myself over I was shocked at how much my legs radiated a bright white glow. My shiny white tights were demanding attention in the black light.

Steve finally came to and showed me the podium where I was to stand and collect the tickets from the customers. After a brief explanation of the job Steve rushed off to work the snack counter.

I received several compliments on my looks and a lot of male attention, some at the expensive of being hit by their dates as they walked by. With the rush over Steve came back to check on me. He mentioned that there was a lot of talk about the hot new ticket girl amongst the guys in line at the snack counter.

Steve noticed a few ticket stubs at my feet and bent down to retrieve them. As he did I stepped closer to him with my White Sketchers only an inch or so away from his hand. He looked to my shoes then up my tights. He lightly caressed my nylon clad leg with his fingertips all the way up to the hem of my short skirt as he rose. I smiled and thanked him as I took the ticket stubs.

Noticing one more stub on the floor I turned away from him and bent over at the waist to collect it. I hesitated a moment to gather the ticket stub and felt both of Steve's hands on my hips. I slowly returned upright as I pushed my ass against his crotch. He kept his hands on my hips and pulled me into him. I allowed him to grind his growing erection into me as his hands roamed the front of my skirt.

I grabbed the podium while standing on my tippy toes with Steve behind me dry humping until a customer came out of the theater for a popcorn refill. Steve released me and returned to the snack counter.

With more patrons returning to the refreshment stand for popcorn refills, sodas, and candy I decided to help. Steve was on the register as I refilled popcorn buckets and filled drink orders. The crowd returned to the movie and Steve started restocking the supplies.

I followed him into the stock room to help. As I was leaning over a stainless steel table to reach a sleeve of popcorn buckets I felt Steve behind me once more. I spread my legs as wide as the tight denim skirt would allow. I looked back at Steve as he set a plastic bottle of melted butter on the counter. We started kissing as he began to fondle me.

I turned to face him and we began to kiss even harder and deeper. My hands exploring his hard chest and racked his back with my nails as he squeezed my ass and ran his hands up my skirt. As he lifted me up onto the counter I hiked my skirt up revealing the fact that I only had the shiny white tights on underneath.

Quickly I loosened his belt and unzipped his jeans. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of his semi erect tool as I freed it from his underwear. As his lips crushed against my pink glossy lips and our tongues danced in each others mouths I worked his dick into an eight inch steel pole.

I recalled the plastic bottle of melted butter on the counter and with my free hand grabbed it. I broke from our kiss looked up at him and worked a squirt or two onto his dick and my hand as a massaged the slick liquid all over the shaft and head. He moaned as I spread the warm oil to his balls and cupped his penis with both hands as he kissed and nibbled on my neck.

My tights were now tented by my own erection and Steve noticed. He grabbed the bottle of melted butter and doused the front of my shiny white tights. As he started pumping the butter nylons over my penis I started to precum immediately.

We played with each others lubricated dicks and kissed until I couldnt resist the need for him inside me anymore. After I demanded he fuck me Steve pulled me off the counter and turned me around. With my pink skirt still bunched at my waist he ripped a hole in my tights exposing my ass.

Splash after splash of melted butter landed at the top of my ass and cascaded down my crack with the excess collecting behind my balls and running down my nylons. The surprise came when I thought it was Steve entering me but instead I felt the pressure of a massive flood of liquid rushing through my rectum as he gave the flimsy plastic bottle a hard squeeze.

As he set the almost empty bottle on the counter I felt the tip of his monster at my rear entrance. I grabbed the corner of the table with one hand and the edge with the other as I pushed back.

His insertion was spectacular. Inch by inch he slowly sank into me pushing the slick warm liquid past my prostate like a human syringe.

With every thrust he would rub my prostate causing cum to dribble from my rock hard cock into my sheer tights. As he continued fucking me slow my dick slid up and down my butter and cum soaked nylons causing even more cum to freely flow from me and puddle into the shiny material.

I loved how as he drew seven of his eight inches from me, streams of melted butter flowed out and down the inside of my tights covered legs. With his hands on my hips he speed up his pace. The sounds of us grunting, moaning, and slapping together filled the small supply room.

While he hardened his pumps trying to push everything he had to offer deeper into me, I started stroking my penis through the lubricated sheer white tights. As he spasmed keeping his cock buried deep, I could feel the hot semen jetting into my bowels. With a few more tugs on my own cock I filled my tights with another load of cum.

When Steve pulled completely out of me a river of cum and melted butter flowed from my well fucked hole. My shiny white tights were soaked as the fluid mix parted at the base of my balls into two streams running down both legs.

Steve quickly cleaned himself up before tossing me the towel as he got dressed. People where already at the snack counter waiting. I wondered how much of our escapades they over heard as I deemed my tights a lost cause and removed them.

Popcorn boxes in hand I popped out of the supply room trying to act like there wasn't an X rated show going on in there. With a huge grin Steve looked my way while working the cash register.

Behind the counter taking orders I could feel more melted butter and cum escaping. luckily the counter was high enough to hid the glistening liquid trailing down my legs.

After we handled that rush of movie patrons Steve walked over to me and pulled me close. He whispered that he never had such great sex before, to which I agreed.

At closing time he walked me to the door where we kissed a little and he informed me that my next shift was in two days at four o'clock. I smiled and told him I couldn't wait as I stepped through the opened door. My walk home felt shorter as I reminiscence the days events. Even when I walked into my bleak apartment I felt positive, happier, and my true self Samantha.

After a long hot shower I sat on my futon wrapped in just a towel looking at my trunk. I contemplated which of the two outfits remaining I should wear for my next shift at the movie theater. There was the short black leather skirt and the white tennis skirt. Both would look good with the uniform but which one would get Steve's attention faster?

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers