CD Tina Fulfills a Cum Fantasy

Story Info
CD Tina and a veterinarian make her dreams cum true.
3.5k words
4.62
9.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

Just about finished for the day, I have one last patient waiting with their owner in exam room three. Opening the door I greet Alex the cat and his lady owner with a good afternoon. My attention quickly turns from the feline on the steel exam table to the sexy lady sitting cross-legged in the office chair.

Tina introduced herself as she explained the nature of the visit to me. Apparently Alex snagged a nail on something and it partially ripped off. I assured Tina that the damaged looked minimal and with a quick trim along with some antibiotics Alex would be good as new.

It was difficult concentrating on the injured nail instead of the long nylon covered legs across the room. As I trimmed the damaged nail I looked Tina over from head to toe.

She had blonde shoulder length hair with pink high lights. Her blue eyes almost demanded as much attention as the sparkle coming from the three sets of earrings in each ear. Her glossy pink lips were mesmerizing as she bit her lower lip out of concern for her feline companion.

Her short sleeve white satin blouse had the top two buttons undone revealing the sides of her C cup size breasts nestled in a white lace bra. The satin shirt meet a chunky rhinestone belt garnishing a short blue jean skirt. Her pantyhose were a very sheer white and lead to white oversized socks pouring out the top of an all white pair of K Swiss tennis shoes.

After explaining to Tina the medication for the cat, I took my shot and asked her out for some coffee. With Alex in her lap she looked to the floor and then back up to me. She hesitated before explaining to me that she was a crossdresser. I informed her that crossdressers drink coffee too. To that she smiled while hugging Alex and accepted my offer. We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet later today after I got off work.

I was excited and thought I would be the first one to the coffee shop but to my surprise she was already there. Tina was perched up on a high chair looking at her phone. I loved how her gorgeous nylon covered legs were on full display as she shifted about in the oversized chair.

When I walked in she looked up with a smile and waived me over. I greeted her with a hug, she smelled amazing. We talked over coffee for awhile where I revealed to her my nylon fetish. She took my hand and placed it on her leg. It wasn't long before it was difficult to hide my boner from rubbing her legs through the sheer fabric. Tina whispered in my ear that she would be my pantyhose queen if I in return aided her in her fetish.

I assured her that whatever it was I would gladly help fulfill her fantasy. She explained her cum fetish to me. She loved the feeling of being filled with it and covered in it. We agreed that there was definitely a way for us to assist each other. We finished our beverages and I walked her to her car.

She leaned against the fender of her Mercedes and I pressed in against her as our lips meet. I explored her curves as we kissed with more and more passion. She clasped her white tennis shoes behind me as we continued to kiss and she worked the zipper on my jeans.

After freeing my cock she rubbed it up and down her nylon covered thighs then buried it between her legs. The feeling of her pantyhose on both sides of my cock was too much and I quickly shot cum deep under her jean skirt. She grabbed her own dick through her cum soaked pantyhose and within a few pumps spewed loads of her own cum. Smearing the cum into her crotch and thighs she looked at me and moaned. We arranged another get together, kissed, then parted ways.

The next day I had a house call out at one of the bigger horse ranches in the area. At the conclusion of my visit it was determined that one of the horses they were studding had a genetic bone deficiency. Nothing that would effect the horses quality of life but definitely ending his studding career.

As I was collecting my equipment and finishing up the paperwork, the disappointed owner mentioned that his thousands of dollars worth of prize horse semen was now worthless. I thought of Tina and questioned the owner as to his plans with the freezer full of specimens. He said it was destined for the trash unless I had a purpose for it. I mentioned that I could possibly use it for research If he didn't mind. He shrugged his shoulders and mentioned that he would have the stable hands load it into my truck freezer and all.

Returning from the ranch I called and informed Tina I had a surprise for her. There was definitely a level of excitement in her voice when she agreed to meet me at my office just after closing. Once back at the office my crew and I unloaded and installed the freezer. Shorty after we closed I took one of the caulk tube size samples from the freezer and put it in the incubator to warm.

About an hour after closing I heard a knock on the glass door. To my delight it was Tina and quickly let her in. She was wearing a floor length overcoat and very tall black high heels. Her lips were coated in a bright red lipstick and she had some very large gold hoop earrings in. Once I snapped out of my obvious trance I lead her to my office.

As soon as we entered the office she mentioned that she had a surprise for me as well as she untied the belt on her overcoat. Sliding to coat off her shoulders, she then allowed the gift wrap to tumble to the floor. I stood there with my mouth and eyes wide open as she struck several poses in a long-sleeved very shiny tan bodystocking. I immediately grabbed her and lifted her onto my hip. She gladly locked her heels behind me as we madly kissed each other.

After several blissful minutes of grinding my dick against hers while grabbing handfulls of nylon covered ass and tits, I lowered her into my leather office chair. Wasting no time Tina aided me in stripping all my clothes off and admired the rock hard results of her surprise.

I positioned myself between her gorgeous legs as she devoured the whole length of my dick. With bright red lipstick now staining the base of my penis as well as the surrounding area she worked my shaft even harder. The gold hoops in her ears were in full swing as she continued to give me the best blow job of my life. Running my one hand through her sexy blonde pink hair and pinching her very erect nipples through the nylon with the other I was in extasy. Her own dick was now at full attention creating a sheer shiny triangle from it's head back to her balls in on direction and to her belly button in the other. Pre cum trailed from her slit down in both directions.

Her tongue was doing a magic trick to the underside of my dick as she continued her oral assault. I tried to stutter out a few warning words but exploded violently into her mouth. Grinning, Tina looked up at me as she coated her red lips with my semen using that magical tonge. She rose from the chair then shared my cum with a deep passionate kiss.

Once I was no longer seeing double I remembered my surprise for her. I requested that she kneel on my chair facing the back as I raced to the lab and returned. Returning to the office I was placed into a trance again as I stared at Tina's hot pantyhose covered ass, thighs, and legs. With her heels pointing at me as her head perched on top of the back of the leather chair I unscrewed the cap to the massive tube of cum.

My dick now hard again pressed against her asshole as I requested she kept her eyes forward. I slowly started pouring the warm semen on her lowerer back, her ass cheeks, and down the crack of her ass. I worked the cum into her bodystocking with both hands until her entire backside was slick and shinning with it. I poured a handful into one hand and cupped her left breast with it. I repeated this with the right breast as well. Then rubbed the slick liquid into the front of her bodystocking completely coating her firm tits. I took what was left in the tube and filled my left hand with it. Then slid my hand between her legs and applied the puddle of cum to her tented section of her bodystocking. I worked her dick thru the sheer fabric until it was heavily coated. Tina was now completely covered in cum as she turned to look. Realizing she had so much cum all over her she had a hands free orgasm right then and there.

I tore a small hole into her cum soaked nylons and slid my dick up and down her coated ass crack. With her begging me to give her more I slowly sank my cum covered dick into her tight hole. She pushed back onto me as I grabbed the arms of the chair. While grabbing the chair arms I rammed in and out of her with long deep strokes. She was literally a rolling pussy as she rolled off and on my dick. The sound of her moaning and the slap of our cum covered bodies filled the office air.

One final deep plunge sent a huge load of mine well past her prostate as it filled her bowels. One hand of hers was squeezing her tit as the other feverishly pumped a second load of hers into her shiny bodystocking. I pulled out of her then leaned against the desk. She sat up right in the chair and slumped over in complete satisfaction.

As requested I used her phone to take several photos of her as she posed and ran her hands all over her body. I offered the shower bay to her to which she declined as she put her trench coat back on. Tina wanted to enjoy the cum coated sensation during the drive home.

After cleaning up the office with most of my efforts concentrated on my chair, I took a shower myself before leaving. On the drive home I thought about the large surplus of semen at my disposal and how I was going to top this session with something more extreme for my pantyhose queen.

A few days later Tina sent me some amazing pantyhose pics. The outfits in her pictures all had pantyhose, tights, or spandex included. I commented that the 80's exercise outfit with the super shiny silver tights had me rock hard. I loved how the light reflected off of the shiny silver fabric as it outlined her engorged cock. She thanked me for the compliment and assured me she had alot more outfits like that.

In an attempt to tease back I opened the cum stocked freezer and sent her several pictures of the large tubes stacked within. Tina asked me how many tubes did I think it would take to fill her completely from bottom to top. She wanted to be so full of cum that she could burb it up from her stomach. With that much cum inside her and completely covered in semen her fantasy would come true. I asked for a few days to do some research and see if it could be safety done and how to accomplish her goal. She assured me that my pantyhose queen would be in my debt.

With quite a bit of research and the purchase of some additional medical gear I happily informed Tina I could complete the procedure. It required some preparation on her part which included a two day fast with lots of water to drink. She gladly accepted her responsibility.

I mentioned that we would have to do it in my operating room but I would make her as comfortable as I could. We set the date for the following Sunday. The office is closed and would allow me the time required to make all the preparations. She thanked me as she squealed with excitement and teased about her perfect outfit for the occasion.

Once I completed the required set up, which included placing six large tubes of semen in the warmer, I called Tina and informed her I was ready. She mentioned that she was putting the finishing touches on her outfit and would be over soon.

I was waiting at the front desk when I seen her Mercedes pull into the lot. I pointed to the rear of the building then rushed back to the service door to let her in. The tint on her windows was dark but I could see that she was applying lipstick and checking her hair.

She opened the door and the first visual treat I was privileged to enjoy was her high heeled black boots making contact with the cement below. As she rounded the open door I followed the black boots up her legs where they stopped just above her knees. A black pair of thigh highs meet the boots and were on full display up to their tops. The lacey tops blended with a very shiny pair of tan pantyhose. My eyes followed the sheer delight to the black thong style spandex unitard wrapping the rest of her shapely body. Her lips were coated in the brightest most glossy lipstick I have ever seen. Although she parked only a few feet away from the door it felt like I was starring at her for ten minutes as she approached.

With only the word wow escaping my lips I held the door open for her as she strut into the building. Once inside her heels banged against the tile floor as we made our way to the operating room. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her walk as the fluorescent light amplified the shine on her sheer seductive outfit.

She made her way to the operating table where she struck several poses while spinning on the heels of her stiletto style black boots. By now I had such a hard on I could drive it through drywall. One touch of her double nylon covered thighs and precum started wetting the front of my pants.

Clearing my throat I asked if it was okay that I took the liberty of placing several cameras around the room as I showed her the monitor. Tina agreed that the cameras were a fantastic addition to her fantasy as she blew a kiss in the direction of each one.

As instructed Tina climbed onto the modified table and got on her knees. I placed the large triangle foam block as her waist. Getting the hint she bent over the foam block and braced herself on her elbows. I ran my hands over her slick back down her ass and over her nylon covered legs like a car enthusiasts caressing a Ferrari.

I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't have panties on and her shiny tan nylons were crotchless. After playfully tugging on the thong unitard I pulled it to the side on her glossy ass cheek. Her thick cock still in it's pantyhose and spandex sheath strained against the fabric as I inserted the camera and feed tube.

Deeper and deeper I explored the inside of my pantyhose queen as foot after foot of feed tube uncoiled on it's way to her stomach via her sexy boi pussy. Assuring me she was good I continued my quest till the camera made its way to her stomach.

Once to my goal I attached the feed tube to the machine I bought. It was designed to extract the semen from the large tubes and push it through the small plastic hose. One tube after another I kept stocking the machine with warm cum. After it filled her stomach I started to back the feed tube out slowly. This insured that her stomach, large intestines, small intestines and eventually her bowels were completely full of the slick creamy fluid.

As the machine pushed the contents of the fifth tube deep into Tina she started tasting the cum at the back of her throat. She was shaking with excitement as she caressed her belly full of semen.

Knowing my gurl was full like a twinkie I removed her boots and started to coat my nylon encased beauty with the sixth tube of warm semen. Starting at her sexy painted toes I lubricated Tina from her feet all the way to her perky tits in slick cum.

It was perfect timing as the last contents of the fifth tube disappeared into Tina I finished coating the head of her sexy dick with copious amounts of cum. I removed the tubing as she was rubbing cum into her left tit while playing with her twitching cum soaked dick.

She begged for my dick in her mouth to which I quickly stripped and obliged. Gliding my dick over her bright red lips I pushed on till I was balls deep into her. As she relaxed her throat cum pushed it's way up from her stomach past her throat and coated my dick. I pulled out to watch in amazement as cum freely flowed from her mouth. She was in extasy overload as she collected the cum with her hands applying fresh coats of it to her nipples and licking her lips in delight.

I climbed up on the table behind her and watched as a solid stream of semen poured from her as it made it's way to the back of her nylon secured balls. Some rounded her nut sack and collected at the base of her dick as the rest puddled onto the stainless steel table.

After pushing my dick into her extremely lubricated hole I kept it buried into her as deep as i could. While impaled on my dick she sat up and turned her head to kiss me. We kissed hard with cum still erupting out of her mouth and flowing around our lips. I reached around her and pumped handfulls of cum over her pantyhose covered dick.

She moaned into my mouth as she reached her climax. Hot semen ejected from her as it joined the already massive amount of cum soaking the front of her shiny tan pantyhose. With her trembling and shaking from her orgasm and as ropes of cum continued to squirt out of her on my inward thrusts I grabbed her sexy pantyhose waist to continue my anal assault. By about the tenth hard pump I exploded inside her and collapsed onto the table.

Tina dismounted me, climbed off the table and looked into one of the cameras as she promptly collected all of the escaped semen from the table. With a grin on her face see recoated her entire body with handfuls of cum. She applied several scoops of semen to her recovering cock

Climbing back up on the table she sat just below my waist. She spread those cum saturated black thigh highs over the ultra shiny tan pantyhose legs to each side of me. I reached under her dripping crotch and fingered her still oozing hole. As she ground against my hand she grabbed my dick, shoved it through the opening of her crotchless pantyhose and slid it along side of her own hard on.

Using both hands she enclosed our nylon covered dicks and tons of cum into her loose grip. She slowly pumped our dicks together as the slick cum and sheer fabric sent us over the top again. With my fingers wiggling deep inside her and the cum soaked sheer fabric being caressed against her dick she blew another load. Within the first two spurts of her orgasm I joined her with my own as our hot cum mingled into the massive puddle collected between her and my waist.

Completely exhausted she collapsed onto my chest. I slide my hand from under her crotch to her ass and slowly returned her thong to it's rightful place. She looked up at me as I gave it a playful tug. After a quick kiss we cuddled in our slick cocoon of cum for about 20 minutes.

We spent the next two hours cleaning ourselves, her clothes, and the operating room up. My pantyhose queen thanked me several times for the night of her life and the video to prove it. She assured me that she had a plan in the works to return the favor.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers