CD Trixie Meets the King Pins

Story Info
CD Trixie has car trouble, the bowling team helps.
2.4k words
4.75
7.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
226 Followers

Let me tell you how I became a member of the bowling team known as the King Pins. About a month ago on a Saturday night I decided to get all dolled up and go for an evening drive. There's nothing like the thrill of driving in high heels a standard shift classic car in the still of the night.

It was about eight o'clock and I just finished a long soak in a bubble bath with a complete shave all over. With a white towel wrapped around me and one on my head I pranced over to my walk in closet. I remember wanting something slutty but bimbo as I slid dress after dress down the closet rods.

As my fingers continued sliding outfit after outfit out of the way, the perfect skirt came into view in the leather section. A short hot pink leather skirt with a deep slit in the back with rhinestones along the bottom and lining the pockets. Perfect I thought as I held it up and admired the attention getting glare of the stones.

With the star of the outfit selected it was time to accessorize. I thought of a white top with matching pantyhose would really set it off but then came up with a great idea. I retrieved from my dresser drawer a sheer sleeveless white bodystocking and placed it on the bed. I placed the skirt over it and concluded the right choice has been made.

After slowly gliding the bodystocking up my shaved legs I wiggled into the upper half of the sheer material which made my pierced nipples harden immediately. I caressed my breasts and stroked my growing penis through the pantyhose like fabric stopping just short of shooting a hot load of cum down the front.

Enjoying one last look in the floor length mirror at my hard on tenting the sheer white nylon I pulled away to the bathroom. I knew makeup would take awhile allowing me to relax enough to tuck my dick away. After foundation and a set of smokey eyes with long lashes I finished with a thick application of pink lipstick and gloss with sparkles.

With a drying coat of hot pink polish on my long nails I looked over my wig collection. The decision to go long blonde was a no brainer. I brushed out my long blonde hair and inserted a pair of very large and heavy rhinestone lined hoops into my ears.

Once my dick was properly tucked back in the white bodystocking, I put on a pink pair of silky panties to assure it stayed in place. With my legs crossed I wiggled that tight pink leather skirt up my nylon covered legs till it slipped up over my thighs.

After searching through several boxes of heels and boots I located a pair of 4 inch stiletto heels in hot pink. Slippping them on as I sat on the edge of the bed damn near made me hard again.

With a satisfied glance in the mirror and a few pumps of perfume I strutted my way to the attached garage. As I sank into the soft cold leather seat of my Chevelle I clicked the garage door remote. Nothing catches the eye of horny men more then a hot blonde driving a bright red Chevelle, I thought to myself as I turned the key.

Wrapping thru the gears on Main street I was in high heel heaven. I love working the clutch with one pink high heel as the other alternated between the gas and the brake. I was at the outskirts of town when the car started to sputter. It has done this before so I coasted it into a bowling alley parking lot to look over the carburetor.

The lot was pretty empty except for maybe five or so vehicles near each other with another three over to the side. Just as I pulled into a well lite spot the car completely shut off. I was about three spots down from the cluster of five cars.

I loved the sound of my stiletto heels as I walked to the front of my car. With the hood up I leaned over the grille and started removing the air cleaner. I was trouble shooting the carburetor when I heard a group of men approaching.

There were six guys walking past the other cars and closing in. The biggest guy commented that he wasn't sure what was more attention grabbing, the candy apple red paint on the Chevelle or the glaring stones on my pink mini skirt.

He introduced the team consisting of brothers Mark and Mike, Paul, Joe, Pete, and himself as Kyle with an extended hand out. I daintily shook his hand as I introduced myself as Trixie. The guys formed a semi circle around me as they stood there with their bags in hand and wide eyes.

I explained that the carburetor sometimes floods as I returned my attention to under the hood. Kyle leaned in with me to take a look. I heard the sound of cell phone cameras clicking as we inspected the throttle. With a grin Kyle placed his large hand on my leather covered ass as the snaps continued. I looked at him and licked my glossy lips as I pushed my ass into his cupping hand.

We resurfaced as I gently removed his hand from my ass. I mentioned that I loved all the attention from the guys but that I was a crossdresser and sure that was a game changer. The men all shrugged their shoulders as the brothers commented that I was still hot as hell and the sexiest babe they have seen in a long time.

Paul and Joe already had impressive boner outlines in their pants as the men closed in on me. I was pinned against the fender as the guys all started fondling me. Six sets of hands were exploring my nylon covered legs, my leather wrapped ass, and my pierced nipples through the sheer material.

I loved the feeling of being groped all over my body as I started kissing Paul. Our tongues were deep into each others mouths as the hands began to pinch my nipples, stroke up and down my legs and lower my satin panties. As our kiss broke I felt the guys pick me up and start carrying me towards their cars. I laughed as my panties we slide off my legs and over my heels one at a time then tossed onto the pavement.

As we approached the vehicles I saw the lights flash on a custom van. Mark and Mike ran ahead and opened the side and rear doors of the big van. The guys gently set me down on the plush carpet through the side door. The middle seats were missing which made plenty of room for me to pose for my guys.

I was placed on my knees with my ass facing the rear doors. Immediately the brothers called dibs sense it was their van. Mike settled himself in between the front captain chairs just behind the center counsel. Mark entered through the rear of the van and began running his hand up and down my nylon covered legs. Mike unzipped his jeans and released an impressive nine inch cock within a tongue flick from my pink shiny lips.

With my eyes fixed looking up at Mike I kissed down the length of his shaft and returned to the head with my tongue dragging on the underside. Mark was busy hiking my skirt up and licking my ass cheeks through the shiny white material of my bodystocking. My own cock was growing as it approached my hole.

While my heavy hoop earrings were in full swing as I sucked Mike's cock I heard my bodystocking ripped right up my ass. I pulled the dick out of my mouth just long enough to point to my car and request the lube from my glovebox. Joe ran there and back as if he was missing the best play of a game. He passed the lube to Mark like the Olympic torch.

I heard the cap open and the distinct sound of lube squirting from its container. The cold liquid splashed down at the top of my ass crack and slowly cascaded down over my waiting hole and to my throbbing cock head.

Mark slowly sank the length of his dick into me while the sound of cell phone cameras continued to rattle through the night air. He secured his position with a firm grip on both my nylon cover hips as he began to rock in and out of me. His rocking helped slam my mouth down onto his brothers dick even harder. I was proud of the pink lipstick smeared at the base of Mike's dick.

With a dick in my mouth and another slowly sliding in and out of my I reached out for more. Paul and Pete quickly complied and crawled into the rocking van. With one on each side of me I grabbed there freshly exposed cocks and started pumping them up and down. Kyle was now recording the action as I sucked Mike's dick, pumped Pete and Paul's cocks, and Mark continued his assault on my ass.

Again I had hands all over me. Two on my silky hips, with a set caressing my tits and pinching my pierced nipples. Another set cupping and spanking my ass through the bodystocking while the last set were around my throat feeling Mike's dick enter as they choked me.

Mike began to pulse harder in my mouth and within a few strokes I was rewarded with his huge load. He held my head at the base of his dick until his last convulsion unloaded down my throat. Mike could barely get out of the way when Joe replaced him.

Joe's dick wasn't as long but almost double the thickness of Mike's. I spread my glossy pink lips to greet my new suiter. He stretched my mouth to an almost soar limit as he crammed it in. With Joe now gagging me with his monster cock, Mark slammed as deep as he could into me and erupted. The massive load felt sensational as it splashed past my prostate filling me like an over filled boston cream donut.

Mark pulled out and took over video duty from Kyle who was now positioned to enter me. Mark was really focused on my ass and Kyle's dick with the phone. I came off Joe's cock long enough to shoot Kyle a give it to me look and see his intimidating horse dick.

I returned to Joe's dick and tried my best to spread my legs wider and relax my cum dripping hole for the monster at the door. I screamed into Joe's dick as the head of Kyle's meat monster penetrated. I displayed a look of relief as I thought Kyle bottomed out into me. Thats when I heard Mark narrate to the video that Kyle was now half way in.

Pete and Paul had a great view of the impaling and within minutes dumped their loads all over my hands. Paul collected a majority of the cum from my hands and allowed streams of it fall from his hand onto my hole and Kyle's cock as Mark recorded.

Joe continued ramming my throat as inch by inch Kyle continued his descent further into me and well past my prostate. With cheers and clapping from the group Kyle finally buried himself balls deep into me.

With Joe continuing his assault on my mouth and Kyle now pumping his monster cock in and out of me using Mark, Paul, and Pete's cum as additional lube the closing staff of the bowling alley approached the erotic scene.

At first the three guys were mad and yelling for us to leave. Once they recognized the guys and seen the split roast action in progress they changed their tone. With Kyle's invitation all three pulled out their dicks and started stroking them. Mark told them to all jerk off on my ass as Kyle and Joe continued to slam me back and forth.

I couldn't take the constant massaging of my prostate any longer and shot my load backwards towards Kyle's dick adding even more lube for his pleasure. Joe and the guys all cam together with Joe's salty load covering my tongue before he ordered me to swallow. The staff all blasted their cum on my ass completely saturating my bodystocking as their cum ran down my legs and puddled at my knees.

Kyle rubbed the multiple loads of cum into my nylon covered ass cheeks as he reached his orgasm. It felt like a garden hose on full blast filling and filling me as he dick erupted continuously for at least thirty seconds, maybe more. The larger crowd cheered and clapped again as Kyle's dick plopped out of my stretched and open hole. Mark continued the video with a close up of the cum streaming from me as he concluded that was the end of the first video.

The guys helped me to my feet and held me until I was able to stand on my heels again. Kyle took off his satin King Pin team jacket and wrapped it around me as he announced me as a new team member. They all walked with me back to my car. Paul picked up my discarded panties and stuffed them in his pocket. With every step of my pink high heels I could feel more cum oozing around my nylon tucked dick and down the back of my legs.

After helping me into the driver's seat they fiddled with the carb and instructed me to give it a try. With a resounding rumble the Chevelle came to life. The guys finished under the hood, closed it, and gathered around the window openings.

Kyle assured the group that I would be returning next week around the same time. I agreed as I admired my new jacket. With our next meet set the guys dispersed from my car and I pulled away slowly.

I thought driving a manual transmission in high heels was hot. It's nothing like driving a manual transmission in high heels with cum soaked nylons sliding against the leather of the seat and your skirt.

Once home I slide my pink leather skirt down and freed my cock form between my legs. Standing in front of the mirror again I grabbed my hard dick through the sheer cum soaked bodystocking and stroked myself to another blissful orgasm. As the cum flowed from me down the front of my sheer outfit I thought about the nights activities and what next weekend might bring.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
226 Followers