CD Vicky Lives Down the Hall

Story Info
Sound of CD Vicki's heels causes a problem.
3.2k words
4.59
12.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

The apartment complex is new and bustling with folks moving in. I myself, waited six months to get a top floor corner unit. Each penthouse included its own access to a portion of the roof with a small patio. The early bird deal I scored, secured the woods side of the complex. The view of nature sure beat the other end of the building facing the parking lot. The only withdraw with my new place so far was the elevator. Located directly across the hall from me, I could here the comings and goings of my fellow floor residents.

With the furthest unit from my penthouse finally rented out, the moving in and visitor traffic reduced significantly. After a month or so, all the units in the building were rented and the elevator traffic was acceptable. Most of the time I didn't notice my five neighbors utilizing the elevator.

Next to me was Dave and his wife Betty. An elderly couple who sold there family home to downsize. They enjoyed the maintenance free lifestyle and Betty had a small garden growing on her roof top patio.

After them came Alex and Greg. They are a married gay couple that both work alot of hours. I attended their apartment warming party. By far, they invested the most in their apartment with a famous interior designer redoing the whole inside. Being bisexual, I was comfortable with Alex and Greg. We would have drinks at each others place if they weren't too busy.

The farthest of my neighbors was a bit of a mystery. She moved in last, with a moving company doing all the work. She always wore high heels of some sort. I noticed this because of her long walk from my end of the building to hers. Her heels echoed with every step as she exited the carpeted elevator and proceeded down the granite tiled floor of the hallway.

On occasion I would catch a glimpse of her descending the hall on her way to her place. She had a wonderful figure, always adorned by skirts or dresses. One time I opened my door just after she passed. She was wearing five inch heeled pumps that were black with the red bottoms. As she walked the sound of them was mesmerizing. The heels lead to her gorgeous long legs that were wrapped in sheer hosiery with the black line running up the backside. The sexy nylons disappeared under a tight black pencil skirt. A silky white blouse completed the outfit with her red hair flowing as she stepped.

Our patios are surrounded by glass panels for a modern look and to provide an unobstructed view. One night I was out on my patio enjoying a mix drink, the night air, and the view. The view got better as I noticed my mystery neighbor attempting to hang up some patio lights. She was stretching up as best she could in an attempt to secure a strand of led lights. As she did, the tight white dress she was wearing slide up revealing the bottom of her black nylon covered ass.

She turned looking for a different and easier spot to decorate. That's when she noticed me staring at her. To avoid looking like a peeping Tom, I waved to her. She waved back at me, then shrugged her shoulders while holding a ball of white led lights. I pointed to myself, then pointed towards her place. She accepted the offer with the nod of her head.

Within minutes, I was knocking on her door. As she opened the door and invited me in I introduced my self. Hi my name is Scott, I said with a reached out hand. She replied nice to meet you, I'm Vicky accepting the hand shake.

Vicky was wearing a tight spandex dress that zipped up in the front. The zipper was low enough to allow the sides of her D size breasts to be exposed. The short dress barely covered the bottom of her firm ass. She was wearing a very glossy pair of black nylons. Usually in heels, her nylon clad feet revealed her short stature and her red toe nails.

She mentioned that her plan was to have a small get together and wanted to create a night sky atmosphere with the decor. I inquired as to if this was a work thing or pleasure. To which she replied both sort of speak with a grin.

While we strung lights on the patio she explained. Vicky mentioned that she works for a unique customer base that purchases designer clothing and intimate apparel. She stated that her clients was mostly that of crossdressers and shemales. The puzzled look on my face lead to her next statement. Vicky proclaimed that she was a crossdresser herself, touting that gave her the advantage when it came to arranging purchases for her clients boutiques and shops.

I informed her that I was very impressed by her style and her beauty. Vicky questioned if her being a crossdresser was offsetting to me, or if I thought the neighbors would have a problem with it.

After explaining to her that I was Bi and Alex and Greg were gay she felt more at ease. I mentioned that Dave and Betty were usually settled in for the night by 7pm. She laughed and thought they were sweet. We finished the lights on her patio and she beamed with the look of satisfaction. On her recommendation, we proceeded downstairs to the kitchen for a drink.

Drink in hand, we sat in the front room chatting. I mentioned I was in sales myself and presented my business card. Much like her in her profession, I sold high end luxury vehicles to clients with specific needs. We contemplated combining our services sometime in the future.

We agreed it was getting late and she escorted me to the door. A little stumbling occurred in the doorway as we attempted our goodbyes. I went to shake her hand, she went for a hug. Then we switched to accommodate the other and laughed. I finally settled on a kiss to her cheek. She smiled as she closed the door.

The next morning I had breakfast on the patio as the sun began to rise over the tree line. Looking to my right I noticed Vicky laying on her mat doing yoga. As I spit my coffee out, I couldn't help but stare. She was wearing a typical 80's style exercise outfit with her red hair in a high ponytail. Her bright pink leotard split her ass cheeks as it plunged into a shiny pair of white tights. The sheer white tights reflected the morning sun all the way down her legs to a pair of bright pink leg warmers. Finally a pair of high top tennis shoes in white finished the look.

I knocked my coffee cup to the floor as I leaned over the glass railing for a better look. With the crash of my coffee cup, she looked my way. Caught again, I decided to whistle a cat call to her while waving. She took a bow and blew me a kiss as she packed up her things and went downstairs.

That evening as I returned from work I rode the elevator up with Vicky, assisting her with a few bags of wine. As we made our way down the hallway, her spike heeled knee high boots played their magic tune. They were brown and slouched at the top. There color was a close match to the swade leather skirt resting a few inches above her knees. A deep v cut in the back of the skirt allowed the shiny tan pantyhose to glimmer in the light as she strutted down the hall. Her silky green blouse contrasted nicely against the locks of her fiery red hair.

We stocked her wine fridge and agreed it was a diverse collection. Vicky offered a tasting and opened up a red. Wine glasses in hand, we proceeded to the roof top patio. I really enjoyed the view as she ascended the stairs with me close behind her.

Lounging on the outdoor furniture we discussed the upcoming dinner she had planned. Looking up at the led lights she mentioned there were a few loose ends but was confident the party will be a success.

Vicky noticed a strand of lights were not working behind me. She stood on the lounger I was in and leaned over me to inspect the strand from end to end. As she went about her task, I held her by her nylon clad legs while asserting I was providing stability. Vicky smirked at me and continued her work. My hands went from a solid grip to an exploring soft rub.

With a squeal she clapped as the strand of lights came to life. Task complete she slowly sank herself into my lap. Thanking me for my help she placed both arms around my neck. We looked into each others eyes and kissed. Her lips were soft and glided over mine seductively as our tongues meet.

After that long kiss she slide off my lap. As she straightened her skirt out I could easily see the state of arousal she was in. I myself had to think of obscure things to calm my semi hard dick down before standing. We went downstairs to review her to do list again and refill our drinks.

The list had most items checked off as we looked it over. Additional seating was still a task requiring completion. I offered to bring my dinette and chairs over the night before. Vicky accepted the offer, noting that would give her time to decorate the chairs and table. She mentioned stopping by my place tomorrow to get measurements of the furniture for covers.

As we finished our wine I thanked her for her hospitality. She returned the gesture and thanked me for the assistance. When she walked me to the door I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. I loved how her leg lifted by instinct when we kissed.

The next morning I woke to the sound of my doorbell. It was Vicky with a pastry box and two coffees. I invited her in and apologized for only being in shorts as I rubbed the sleep out of an eye. She pranced over to the kitchen island and set the box down. While handing me one of the coffees, she playfully ran her hand down my bare chest. Vicky then planted a kiss on my neck and ran to the dinning room to size up my chairs and table.

Vicky had on another boner causing outfit today. She wore a tight white spandex skirt with black shiny tights. Her top was sheer black and spandex as well. The shiny black tights contrasted against the tall scrunchy white socks that meet a new pair of Nike tennis shoes. As she bent over the dinning table to size it up, I pressed up against her to advise her of the problem she was causing. With several pushes back, she giggled and proceeded to the other side of the table for another perspective.

Satisfied that the table will work she sat on one of the chairs as she crossed her nylon clad legs. I went and got the pastries, plates, and some napkins. As I set a place for her, she playfully stroked my semi hard dick through the thin fabric of my boxer shorts. Looking up at me, she freed my dick from my shorts and kissed it several times before sinking her mouth over the entire thing. With her intense green eyes looking up at me I almost exploded right there and then.

As she released her oral grip of my penis, I sank to my knees kissing her intensely. My hands caressed her silky black nylon covered legs as they worked their way up to cup her ass. With her arms around my neck, I lifted her from the chair. She immediately wrapped her sexy legs around me as we maintained our kiss while I carried her to the bedroom. She playful slid her tights covered ass up and down my shaft, as we made our way down the hall. With every thrust of hers forward, I could feel her harding dick through her spandex skirt against my stomach.

I gently sat her down on the edge of the bed and knelt down in front of her. She sat up as I slide the silky spandex skirt down her sheer legs and she stepped out. With her nylon encased legs now spread wide open, I enjoyed the amazing view. The sheer black top was actually a one piece leotard over the shiny black tights. Her ragging hard on was pressed firmly against its sheer confines standing straight up.

With my head buried deeply in her crotch, I licked and caressed her member through the fabric. My hands explored her silky hips, thighs, and legs. Vicky was moaning as she placed her legs on my shoulders rubbing them back and forth. She was starting to pre cum into the sheer fabric making it even more slippery and shiny. The whole time Vicky was running her long nails through my hair with the occasional tug and pull of a handful.

As I rose to a standing position, I kept her silky nylon covered legs in my hands spreading them further apart. I stepped out of my boxers, while she moved to the middle of the bed. I dry humped her silky body with our dicks gliding against the sheer pre cum soaked fabric together. Our kissing was intense, with our tongues trying to bury themselves deeper and deeper into each others mouths.

Vicky reached between her legs and with her nails ripped her black tights. With that invitation, I reached into the night stand drawer and withdrew a large bottle of lube. I squirted a generous amount all over her spandex covered dick, allowing it to slowly travel around her balls and to her waiting hole. While massaging her hard on, I worked the slippery lubricant in the crack of her ass with the head of my dick. Sliding my slick dick up and down her ass and shoving it into the nylon still covering her dick she lost it. Vicky begged me to stop teasing her, requesting me to fuck her till she cums.

With those words of encouragement I slowly buried my dick deep into her. She grabbed hold of her Nikes and spread herself nice and wide. I rocked back and forth slowly at first, but it wasn't long before I was slamming my dick into her as hard and fast as I could. She screamed as she unloaded stream after stream of slick cum into her black tights. Watching puddles of cum develop in her tights caused an intense orgasm of my own. I breed her with copious ropes of semen deep inside her. I laid on top of her catching my breath as my dick slowly withdrew from her.

We assumed the spooning position, with my arms wrapped around her our bodies slowly glued together as our cum dried. After resting with her for awhile, I retrieved us some water. I looked at her laying in her cum saturated tights with shades of white contrasted against the sheer black fabric. My dick began to harden immediately with the thought of making love to Vicky again.

She showered at my place before rushing out the door worried about a floral delivery. An hour or so later, I was at her door delivering the chairs and table. She answered the door in a full length white robe and her vibrant red hair in a towel. With a kiss, she pointed to where the furniture should go. Happy with the set up, she mentioned to me that if the party is a hit she will call me for a night cap. As she disappeared into the bedroom I let myself out.

A few hours later there was a frantic knock at my door. As I opened the door I was star struck. Vicky was standing there in a white flowing evening gown. It barely covered her nipples and plunged into a deep V in the front. Where that V stopped, the side slit started and went all the way down to her ankle. Her legs were coated in a very shiny almost oil like tan nylons. Her professionally painted toenails were proudly displayed in the glass open toe high heels.

She pulled me out of my place and rushed us down the hall. As we entered her place it was clear what was bothering her. Water was spraying up from the garbage disposal onto the kitchen floor. I quickly located the water shut off valve and helped her dry up the mess. Her guesses applauded as the evening was saved. Vicky walked me to the door telling me she owed me big time.

Around midnight Vicky called me and requested my presence at her place. As instructed, I let myself in and headed up to the roof top patio. She was still in her stunning outfit and holding two champagne glasses. The evening was a success and she procured several lucrative deals. We raised our glasses as I toasted to her intelligence and beauty.

After sipping some champagne we set our glasses down and kissed. She felt amazing as my hands explored her seductive body. She wasn't wearing a bra or underwear, as my hands easily glided across her body enjoying the silk fabric of her gown. Her nipples harded and proudly poked mountains into the smooth fabric. I enjoyed her moans as I pinched her nipples by rolling them between my thumbs and index fingers.

She lowered her oil slick looking nylons down just enough to free her growing penis into the night air. I wrapped my hand in her white gown and slowly caressed her dick while we kissed. She staggered in her heals as I stroked her to a full erection. We sat down on an outdoor couch. I broke from our kiss, and lowered my head to her waiting hard on while gliding my hands up and down her silky wrapped body. As I engulfed her dick deep into my mouth she moaned louder as she held onto the back of my head. After edging her several times she insisted I strip all my clothes off.

Naked with the evening breeze blowing, I stood there as she came up behind me. She slowly sank her dick between my ass cheeks and pressed her silk gown covered body against me. With a few squirts of aloe from a nearby bottle, she lubed her throbbing rod and slowly drove it deep inside me. As she continued her slow steady thrusts she pinched both my nipples. Her pace quickened, and soon she was holding me by my shoulders and driving as deep as she could. With my prostate thoroughly massaged, I jetted several strands of cum into the night air. She shook as she deposited her cum deep into my bowels.

We laid there and sipped the rest of our champagne. As I stoked her silky nylon clad legs, she played with my chest hair. Vicky claimed that wasn't exactly what she had in mind for payment, and will be paying me back with interest soon. With that, I look forward to our next love making session.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers