CeCe's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had fallen asleep for sometime, the sensation of his member hardening while still inside her woke her from her sleep and into a lustful frame of mind. She tried to slide herself on his member without waking him, her quiet moans made her fail. For the second time, she felt as he emptied himself into her, his arms trapping her in the same position she had fallen asleep. Still his member inside as his seed again leaked from her. This would happen at least three times, each time he would fill her with his seed. There had been no talk of birth control, but she knew she needed to get some if those encounters were going to be common place. After three days they finally emerged from the room, famished and completely satisfied.

"How are you feeling?" Angel asked her as they ate, she had not given it much thought. Her carnal needs had been met, she was unsure what more she would need from him.

"Wonderful," she replied, "thank you for being so gentle. But please, don't feel like we have to become anything."

"Ok," he replied, she could see some relief in his face. "Rest for a few days, there will certainly be more assignments for you. For now, keep an eye out on the home you've been staying at, make sure no trouble comes to any of the girls. If it's more than you can handle, call me."

"I will," she replied as he stood from the table and made his way to yet another room. When she finished her food, she found herself in the room where they had spent the previous nights. Her hand ran downward into her sore vagina, just as a smile crossed her lips.

The next few days found her answering all manner of questions from the girls, while at the same time having opportunities to show some of the newer clients the boundaries of what could be done with the girls. Only once did she have to show the butt of her weapons to deliver a point across. Her reputation was slowly growing with each job she would complete. Few came directly from Angel, the rest would arrive from other individuals that she had met. Her bed partners grew in numbers, Angel did not share a bed with her for a long time, and her needs had been growing.

"There's someone here to see you, CeCe" one of the newer girls said, "he is waiting in the lobby. If I was you I'd hurry, he's awfully cute and someone here might think to snag him if you drag your feet."

"Who is it?"

"CeCe," her mother screamed from the bottom of the stairs, "you really, really need to get down here. Now!" This was something new, her mother had never raised her voice at her, but she seemed more concerned than angry. Quickly, she grabbed her pistol and moved downstairs, as she approached the small lobby area she could hear the women gushing around her visitor.

When she turned the wall, she stopped, frozen in her tracks. Before her was a face she had not seen since the graduation day. "D!"

"So you do still remember my name," he said, his tone was one of amusement instead of anger or annoyance. "I was beginning to think that you had forgotten all about me."

"No," she replied, "I'm sorry, things have been quite hectic. You should have called ahead; I personally would have made arrangements for your visit."

"It's fine," D replied, "I make it my business to go unannounced whenever I am doing personal errands."

"Well, what can we do for you?"

"For now, I am just waiting for my coffee," CeCe's face paled, before she could say anything else he continued, "your mother is getting some for me. However I had heard a small rumor that I wanted to clarify with you in private."

"Certainly," she replied, "we can go into the study. No one will bother us there." As she had finished her statement, CeCe's mother arrived with a carafe and two cups.

"Thank you, ma'am," he said as she poured him a cup full of coffee, "your lovely daughter and I will be speaking in the study. But I would certainly love to speak with you when my business here is concluded."

"Of course," she replied, "we are here to serve. Please, take as much time as you need."

"Shall we?" D moved toward the study, this man would always be business driven. But looking back on that conversation, CeCe could tell that it was the beginning of the change in their relationship. Again, in her later years she would kick herself for her stupidity, but at the time the ignorance of youth forced another mistake that she would have to live with in regret.

"How can I help you, D?"

"Are you fucking my brother?" He asked this question in a completely normal tone of voice, as if he had been asking for the time. He only paused long enough to ask before returning to his coffee and looking at the many books in display.

"Ah..." she had been left speechless. With a simple question, this man had managed to disarm her completely, while putting her in a completely defensive position.

"So it's true," he concluded, "Oh well. You've done nothing wrong, CeCe, there is nothing for you to feel nervous about."

"If you are asking me," she replied already the wheels turning, "there must be a reason."

"There was," he replied, "but it doesn't matter now." He finished his coffee, "do give thanks to your mother for her coffee, and give her my apologies. Perhaps she and I will speak at some other time." She followed him as he made his way out of the house, not once did he turn around or smile. She found it odd, even though they had not spoken in some time she had felt that there was a connection with him after so many hours spent together.

"CeCe!" Angel's voice rang through the house, "shit, was that D?"

"Yes," she replied, "what the hell is going on?"

"I fucked up," Angel said, "I fucked up, bad. Shit," he grabbed his hair, "did he ask you anything?"

"He just asked if you and I were fucking...?"

"Please tell me you lied to him?" He grabbed her by her shoulders; there was panic in his eyes, "what did you tell him?"

"I was speechless; something like 'ah' was all I could get out. Can you please calm down and tell me just what is going on?" She was beginning to feel his panic reaching out to her like a disease being passed on from carrier to carrier.

"He's in love with you," Angel replied, "I thought it was a puppy love thing but no, he loves you. Or at least he did."

"What?"

"Shit," Angel continued, "he told my Pops he was in love with a girl he had trained. He advised him to wait until you were settled in the business to pursue anything. Then some fucking loud mouth told him about me and you." He tried calling someone on his cell phone, "fuck, he's still not answering me. D is very old fashioned with some things, yeah he did love you but after he found out about you and me, well I hope you didn't have feelings for him."

"Why is that?" As she felt her small world collapse around her, she finally admitted to herself that she had developed feelings for D. But she had kept those feelings locked up until she could become a better partner for D in every sense of the word. Now, she saw as her chances for that life drove away.

"Because you were with me," Angel tried to explain, "he would think it is an insult to be with you." Angel moved toward his waiting car, "I'm sorry, CeCe, if I had known..." As he drove away, she stared long after both vehicles had disappeared into the horizon. As she turned, her mother was there, tears in her eyes. She opened her arms and CeCe, once again feeling as if she was a child, immediately rushed into her embrace. The two would cry long into the night.

"I don't understand why I'm crying," CeCe said once she had calmed down enough to speak, "what is happening?"

"It's your first heartbreak, sweetheart," her mother replied as she moved her hand up and down on her back, comforting her daughter as best as she could. "Your mind just doesn't know how to process it, you've never really had the proper experiences."

"So, what do I do now? What am I supposed to do?"

"You're doing it right now," she continued, "just cry until your mind makes sense of it. Then you'll find someone that will make you feel the same way you felt for him."

"So, I'll cry again?"

"Sometimes," she replied, "you'll cry out of happiness. Other times, out of frustration, anger, or complete disappointment. Even at other times, you'll cry out of pride. Not all tears are a bad thing, child." Her mother turned her face so she could look her in the eyes, "but someday, you'll find the right person that will move mountains to make sure you never cry again."

Eventually, the tears stopped completely. Her mother had been right, the more she thought about it, the more she remembered Ma and Pa and the way they stole glances and kisses from one another. She allowed herself a smile, those memories often brought nostalgia. It was in one of those days where the wings of nostalgia carried her, that she decided to visit them. She had so much to tell them, so much more to ask, advise to receive, lessons to learn. CeCe opened the door to the tiny marketplace store, allowing her eyes to feast on the familiar sights.

"Can I help you, young lady?" Ma's voice had deepened a bit, the years had treated her graciously. Her silver hair gave her an ageless beauty that immediately spoke volumes to her endless love for life. Without looking, CeCe could tell that Pa had walked into the room, Ma's eyes began to sparkle. Her smile widened.

"Ma," CeCe's began, "it's me." Ma froze in place, her hand moved to her mouth as she drew a single sharp breath. Immediately, Pa moved to her side, ready to defend his wife against the unknown threat. Pa joined Ma in her surprise as both looked at her.

"By God, girl," Pa smiled, "you've gone on and gotten all grown up on us." He opened his arms and CeCe rushed immediately to embrace the two.

"You are so beautiful," Ma said as the two tried to crush CeCe with their love, "Pa is right, you've grown so much."

"There's a lot to tell," CeCe's reply broke the tender embrace, "do you guys need me to do anything?"

"No," Pa interrupted, "you girls sit down and catch up. I'll make you all some tea. We're gonna close early today anyway." He moved and planted a kiss on top of Ma's head, then placed one on CeCe's head as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "It's good to have you back, girl."

"It's good to be back, Pa."

The women enjoyed their tea as Pa went about the rest of the day, the few customers that stopped, took their time to greet CeCe as a returning daughter. Both Ma and Pa beamed with pride as compliments were rained down on CeCe. She quickly caught them up to her life's events, avoiding the more gruesome details. Just as Pa was getting ready to close the shop, a man wedged his foot on the door, preventing Pa from closing.

"Excuse me, young man," Pa said, "we're closed."

"Not yet, old man," the man said as he pushed his way into the store, "you're still open." He opened his coat showing the butt stock of a pistol, CeCe immediately recognized it for what it was.

"We don't want any trouble," Pa raised his hands as he began to walk away, the man laughing as he and another man walked into the store.

"Do as you're told," the second man said, "and there won't be any." He pushed Pa, causing him to stumble and fall backwards. Ma immediately rushed to his aid.

"Open the register," the first man continued, "if you know what's good for you, old lady, you'll hurry up. Before your husband here has another accident." Before Ma could stand up, a voice froze her in place, it was a familiar voice, but she had never heard it speak in such tones.

"You stupid, foolish, idiots," CeCe said as she moved from the back room where they had been talking. "I could've looked past breaking into this place, let things be, no harm done." She took a step toward the two invaders, "but you dared insult them. You had the audacity to lay hands on him. You threatened them." The two men looked at her, confusion registering on their eyes.

"What do we have here," the second man said, moving past his partner. "What's your name, girl? Feel like having a good time?" He had gotten close to CeCe, too close. Before Ma or Pa could say anything, CeCe's fist collided with his throat. He collapsed, trying his best to regain his breath, she had not hit him hard enough to completely crush his trachea but it was still uncomfortable.

"Stay right there, if you know what's good for you," the first man said, pulling back his jacket and showing the pistol. "Do you know what this is?"

"It's a CO2 fed, hand held, air-cooled, bb gun." She reached into her own jacket, "it's strikingly similar to this one, a 9mm Beretta." She clicked the safety off, "it even has the same safety features, however mine is much louder. Can you guess why that is?"

The man was frozen, fear had taken over his being, his partner tried to sit up and reach for CeCe. His second mistake. Without removing her sight from the first man, CeCe pulled her right foot up and brought it crashing down on the man lying in the floor. The sound of his face striking the ground left little doubt as to his injuries. The first man looked at his partner, and just as he was about to turn, her voice again held him in place.

"Move and you die." CeCe walked to where the older couple was on the ground, she helped Ma pick Pa from the ground. CeCe looked at the man still frozen, "your wallet." He gingerly reached to his back pocket and withdrew a single leather rectangle and tossed it to CeCe. She opened it and removed a piece of plastic. "There is two of you," she said, "why do I only have one wallet?" He almost ran to where his partner lay on the ground, a small pool of blood had collected beneath him. In seconds, he withdrew the man's wallet and like his own, he tossed it to CeCe. Just like with the first wallet, she reached in and removed a single plastic card. "Do you know who I am?"

"I... I.... Think so..." The man was on the brink of pissing on himself, fear had overtaken every survival instinct.

"Well," she replied, "I know who you two are. I'll be stopping by and will pay you a visit. Very soon." She returned the weapon to her holster, "take that piece of garbage with you on the way out." It took them less than a minute to leave the store, CeCe locked the door and flipped the sign to show that they were close.

"Girl," Ma broke the silence as CeCe had retrieved a mop to clean up the blood.

"I'm sorry, Ma," CeCe replied as she mopped the floor, "Like I said, it's been a long time and a lot has changed. I'm sorry if I scared you two."

"No, honey," Ma looked at her, "we've never been more proud. When you first came to us, you were a scared little girl. Now, I see you and my heart is filled with pride."

"Ma is right," Pa said, "we could never be scared of you. It's like you're our pretty little girl, and now you're all grown up to defend us. I'm so proud of the woman you've become." CeCe tried to hide the single tear that crept from her eyes, "finish up. Least we can do is treat our little girl to a nice little dinner at home."

...

CeCe could see the familiar lights of the city she had left so many years before. Between that dinner with her adoptive parents and this day, a lot of bloodshed, tears, self-doubt, and regret had changed her. She understood that darkness that she had seen on the brothers so many times before, she carried some of her own now. She drove by the store, it had been closed long ago, and the familiar road had been repaired so many times that it could not be called flat by any measure. The little house still felt like home, the barking of the dogs that she had brought here so many years before reminded her of her long absence. Her self-imposed exile had ended. Before she had turned the vehicle's engine off, the door to the home opened. The two smiling faces welcomed her more. The yapping of the dogs as they rushed out to greet her brought a giggle from her.

"Ma. Pa. Your little girl is home."

12