Cecilia's Path to Submission

Story Info
Prim and proper Cecilia begins to learn about herself.
3.5k words
4.42
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

Cecilia grew up in a very fundamentalist religious community where there is little privacy and a lot of expectation of conformity at the risk of being excommunicated if you did not follow standards and rules, especially concerning sexuality.

Extramarital sex, and anything beyond just standard "missionary position" sex between married couples is discouraged or prohibited. Most kids in this community attend the same religious school that's associated with the church as well as youth programs. Cecilia was considered a "good" girl, and was always very involved in church activities.

While in high school she met her now fiancé Phillip, and as is the expectation of the community, promised each other to remain virgins until they married, but they are not allowed to get married until after college. She recently graduated from college with a finance degree and, as expected, she now works for the church doing the accounting for the church and the school. Phillip is expected to graduate in a year, after that they will be allowed to marry. Like Cecilia, Phillip is a quiet and compliant person, exactly the kind of person the leadership of this religious community expects its followers to be.

Every year, after college graduation, the young adults go on a mission to another country to spread the goals of the Church. The mission lasts five weeks and the participants time and activities are tightly controlled and regulated.

Cecilia was saddened that she would be alone on this trip, as her fiancé could not go on this trip, but was excited to go on this "rite of passage". Right before she left, they were able to have some alone time, something they often didn't have because of the limits placed by both families and the expectations of the community.

Cecilia loved having alone time with her fiancé because they could kiss more freely. She often felt like she was attacking him because all she wanted to do is kiss and hold him close to her; so close her breast would press tightly against his chest.

He, on the other hand, always reminded her to slow down and to keep her composure, "Cecilia, please, it makes me uncomfortable to think someone might see us. What will they think? We have to wait to be married and have God's blessing. Remember my darling, we are not like those sinful couples who display themselves in front of everyone. They have no shame! That is not who we are and, Cecilia, I know that is not who you are. You are pure and I love that, I love it very much." Cecilia always felt conflicted with her emotions and desires after he would shut her down. Cecilia didn't understand why, why she wanted to act like those couples that displayed themselves in public, she didn't agree with it but she also felt jealous of their freedom and envied those women whose boyfriends desired them and kissed them with no shame.

If only her fiancé could kiss her with such passion! She often fantasized that one day her fiancé would take control and kiss her with the same passion and desire, even in a position where others could observe them, but, it was only fantasy, she knew that as this would cause great scandal in their community, this would never happen.

II

Weeks passed and Cecilia was enjoying the work she was doing on her mission. She was asked to meet with a local woman who ran the religious school in the next town so she could teach her some of the accounting methods she used at her church. Since she was not going to be working in a rural area, she decided it would be more appropriate to wear her some more "normal" clothes, and not the very full conservative dresses she normally wore, to avoid showing off her figure and inviting sinful thoughts in men who saw here. On this day, as she was just going to me a woman, she wore a brown A-line skirt that went just below her knee, a buttoned up blouse, stockings and shoes with a low heel. She decided to wear her hair down and took her cardigan in case it got cold.

She headed out early as the town was two hours away and she didn't want to be late. Once she arrived at the location she was met with unfortunate news, the woman's daughter had gone into labor the night before and because there were no phones, they were unable to inform her. They were very apologetic as they knew she had traveled far. "Oh please, don't worry, I completely understand. I can come back another day."

Since she had to wait until late afternoon to take the bus back to town, she decided to tour the local town and try some of the local food they had in the town's plaza. She walked around the town admiring the architecture but as there wasn't much to tour, she decided to go back to a theater she passed by on the way to the plaza and watch a movie to make the time pass by faster.

Going to movies were discouraged in their community as they were considered sinful influences, so she felt a little guilt at the idea of going in. However she decided to take advantage of being away from anyone seeing her who would know her go into the theater and watch a movie. There was only one movie playing but she couldn't make out the title of the movie as it was in another language. When she asked the movie attendant for a ticket, he looked surprised but said nothing and handed her the ticket. She walked inside, the dark room had a very strong pungent smell that she couldn't quite place, but shrugged and decided to just go on in. She looked around and there were only a few people there. She sat in the middle row of the theater and walked to the middle seat, which seemed to be the best spot to see all the action on the screen.

She placed her small handbag on the left seat and put on her cardigan, the theater was cold. The movie started, it was about a peasant girl in a historical era on a farm but she seemed somewhat underdressed. The movie started like all other movies until the peasant girl in the movie forgets to cover the vegetables she picked, and they get eaten by the birds. The owner of the farm, apparently a harsh and very assertive and dominant man, goes to the peasant girl and takes her to the stable where he pushes her against a wall, and then roughly pulls her blouse off and pulls her skirt up in a way that her intimate parts are completely exposed.

He then proceeds to put her wrists in cuffs that are chained to the wall of the barn, and as she whimpers her regrets, he pulls out a whip of some sort, one Cecilia had never seen before, with multiple strands attached to one handle, and begins to whip her from the top of her back to her bottom and then her legs. The peasant girl begins to writhe in an apparent attempt to avoid the blows, and begins to loudly scream her apologies to what appears to be her master.

This is shocking to Cecilia, who is stunned that a public theater would show all this nudity and deviant sexual activity, and quickly realized as the movie continues that this is not a regular movie, it's an erotic movie. "Oh my God, what am I watching? How could I not realize it?" she thinks, but she doesn't get up. Instead, she feels drawn to the images on the screen, a master whipping the peasant girl a few times and then walking to her to touch her between her legs and play with her breast.

Cecilia can feel her body reacting to these images and she feels the heat between her legs, she feels an urge to touch her own breast the same way he is touching hers. Cecilia stays still, fighting this desire to keep watching as the words of her fiancé come to her mind. This is not something a woman like her should do, or feel " oh my God please, please help me not to feel this way, please, I am pure, please" is all she tells herself as she is slowly grinding on the seat. She doesn't dare to touch herself even though her body is begging for it. Cecilia can feel the wetness between her legs as she moves her hips. She wants to not move but her body is not listening, it's only reacting.

Her eyes are glued to the screen and doesn't realize a man is sitting next to her, watching as she grinds. He takes out his hard cock and starts to stroke it, he makes a sound with hopes she will look at his cock, it works. From the corner of her eyes, Cecilia looks to her right and sees a man stroking his cock, she's startled but can't look away. This is the first time she is seeing a cock and she is fascinated by it. The man is stroking his cock the same way the peasant girl is doing it to her master.

She holds tight to the arm rest because her body wants to place her hands on it and do what he is doing. "Cecilia, please, have composure, this is not who you are, leave, leave now." but her body is not listening, it wants to be touched to relieve her from the pulsing sensation she has between her legs. From the corner of her eyes she sees this man switch hands and move that hand and places it on her knee.

Cecilia's body reacts by making her wetter and her breathing becomes shallower as she sees the man's firm grip move up her thigh, lifting her skirt in the process. She can't hold back and she leans back on the seat, she closes her eyes for a moment and feels his finger tracing the end of her thigh high stocking, he traces it all the way inside her inner thigh and opens her legs slightly.

Cecilia is feeling weak and embarrassed that he can smell her arousal and feel the heat she's emitting . Instead of stopping him, Cecilia opens her legs wider inviting him to touch her higher. Her head is leaning back with her eyes closed and her breathing changes when she feels the firm finger of the stranger pressing against her lips through her panties, moving up and down feeling her wetness. She's enjoying this new sensation that feels electrifying, she can feel her pussy opening up and her nipples hardening. The man pushes her panties to the side and feels her wet pussy, the coldness of his finger sends a jolt of energy through her body. Cecilia is getting fingered for the first time and she really likes it, her pussy gets wetter and her hips push closer to this stranger's hand.

She's so lost that she doesn't realize there's a man behind her with his arms around her trying to unbutton her blouse. She opens her eyes when she realizes what is happening and gets startled and frightened. She immediately tries to stop him. She grabs his hands but the man quickly grabs her by the wrist and pins them on her chest, pushing her body against the back of the seat.

"Oh no, you are not getting away. I can tell you want it little slut, you're letting a stranger finger you. I can tell you're wanting more. Look at the woman on the screen, she's sucking on her master's cock, she is really enjoying it." he whispers as he is kissing the side of her neck and biting on her ear lobe.

Cecilia can feel his beard poking on her skin and the warmth of his breath, she can feel her breathing getting shallower with every kiss. Her body is betraying her and she can feel her juices coming out and soaking her panties. "Look at her!" he says sternly to Cecilia. She looks at the screen and can't prevent herself from getting turned on. The peasant girl is now unchained, and is on her knees with the masters cock inside her mouth, and she seems to be eagerly sucking it like a popsicle.

Cecilia wants to turn away and tells herself that this is wrong but once again, her body tells her otherwise. She can feel her mouth opening slightly and discreetly moves her tongue to touch her upper lip and slides it back, imitating what the girl on the screen is doing. She can't believe what she is seeing or hearing, a woman bobbing on a man's cock as he holds her head and forcefully pushes his cock deeper on the peasants mouth.

Cecilia had been enthralled by the images that she didn't realize her hands had relaxed and dropped to the side of her body, she was glued to the screen as the man continued to unbutton her shirt, revealing her perfect breast covered by a lace, white brazier. She looks away only when she feels the man's strong rough right hand pulling the fabric down exposing her breast completely.

Cecilia can feel him pressing hard on her breast and pinching her hard nipple. All of this is too much for her, but she doesn't want to fight it. She feels desired, and wonders if this is what the sinful women in her town feel. "How can this feeling be a sin? It can't be" she thinks as she leans her head to the side to give more access to the man kissing her neck and shoulder. The man on to her right kneels in front of her and she lets him spread her legs open without resisting, as a matter of fact, she helps him by moving her legs further out. "Oh, you're such a slut, helping him spread your legs"

Cecilia turns to the man behind her embarrassed and before she says anything the man holds her chin and kisses her passionately and desperately. She can feel his tongue deep in her throat and she instinctively kisses him back with the same passion, the same way she's tried to kiss her fiancé. Her body is finally receiving what it's always wanted, passion.

Cecilia kisses him desperately, as if this were the last time she would be kissing anyone. Cecilia can feel his tongue and hers pushing against each other, her body moves back and forth to the rhythm of his hand squeezing her breast. The man pulls back as she desperately follows after his mouth, not wanting him to stop. "You have an excellent mouth kitten!. Let's see what else you can do" the man stands up and puts his leg over the chair exposing his hard cock dripping with precum. "Put it on your mouth like the peasant girl in the movie did." Before he finished the sentence she was wrapping her mouth on his cock and tasting his precum on her tongue. She pulled his cock in and out of her mouth forgetting about her surroundings.

Cecilia couldn't believe what she was doing but she also knew she couldn't stop herself, she didn't understand why she was enjoying this so much but she also didn't care, she wanted more. She felt her pussy rush with blood and wanted to feel a release. The man between her legs pulled her panties down and began to go down on her. She gasped as she felt his wet tongue on her pussy. Cecilia could feel the tip of his tongue pressing hard on her swollen clitoris and she began to push her hips on his mouth as she continued to suck on this stranger's cock. It was all too much and both man knew it. The bearded man grabbed her head and pushed his cock deep inside her throat, she tried to pull back "oh no.. take it you slut. You know you want it, suck on that cock you dirty little whore. There you go.. I knew you liked sucking cock.. Ohh you're so good..ahh"

The other man placed his cock on the opening of her glistening pussy. He knew she was ready, she couldn't stop grinding even after he had stopped licking her. He pressed his swollen head on her lips and she pulled back and stopped sucking cock. She looked frighten, the man told her to let her self go but she didn't move. The man grabbed his cock and stroked it "if you want to keep sucking you need to relax kitten. If you don't we will both leave. Is that what you want?" Cecilia said no with her head " say it, say that you want this cock and you don't want to stop. Say it!! Stop lying to yourself, we all know you don't want to stop. Say it!!" Cecilia sheepishly said, "I don't want to stop."

The man roughly replies, "That's not what I asked you to say. Say it or we will leave. And say it louder!!" she didn't say anything, she was fighting herself from saying it. "Let's go" he told the other man. As they began to pull away she immediately grabbed the man's cock and said "No, please". Both men smirked "then say what you were ordered, you slut!" "I..I..I..." "Louder!!" he said sternly. " I want your cock in my mouth. I want it." She loudly exclaims, and turned to the man between her legs to say " I don't want you to stop".

The men looked at each other and realized this was her first time. To reassure her, the man standing up leaned in and kissed her deeply and said, "oh don't worry, you will love the way it feels" Cecilia tried to scream as she felt the man's swollen head go inside her, stretching the inside of her walls. The man kissed her again and Cecilia relaxed. She began to let this stranger enter her most intimate body part. He would pull his cock all the way to the tip and thrust deeply on her hips.

She was way over her head but her body didn't care, she grabbed the cock and starting sucking on it as she pushed her hips deeper into the other man's cock. "Agrhhhh ahh, don't stop sucking you little slut, faster" he grabbed her by the back of her head and Cecilia felt his semen shoot to the back of her throat. "Swallow it. Don't spit it out" Cecilia did as she was instructed, but she knew deep inside she did not need to be instructed.

The other man kept pumping her hard. He was ready to cum and quickly stood up and placed his cock in front of Cecilia's mouth " now you get to taste my cum. Open wide" Cecilia opened her mouth and saw how this stranger stroked his cock fast, he tensed up and came in her mouth. He splashed cum on the side of her face and then he pushed his cock inside her mouth "now you get to taste your own cum you dirty slut. Don't you love the way you taste?" she nodded with her head as she was sucking on his cock.

When the men were done everyone in the theater started to clap. She was so preoccupied that she didn't realize she had an audience. Cecilia looked around and saw all the men around her stroking their cocks.

Before she could react, several of their cocks erupted with their juices, and some splashed on her body, including her face, her hair and on her legs and chest. She quickly buttoned up her shirt, grabbed her purse, and walked out as the men were cat-calling and laughing. The manager of the theater was at the door of the room, he unlocked the door and told her to come back soon, grabbing her ass as she passed by.

Cecilia was so embarrassed and couldn't believe what she had just done. How could she act in such a deviant manner? How could she betray her fiancé this way? She gave her virginity to strangers, before she was married. It's all she thought as she quickly ran out of the building. Outside she tried to fix her hair and realized she'd buttoned up her blouse wrong.

Despite the guilty feeling, she was overwhelmed with pleasure and all she did was laugh. She swore to tell no one ever, not even to the priest. No one back home could ever find out. But as she left the theater, she did not notice a dark figure standing in the back of the room. This man, who was so deep in the shadows he was unobserved by anyone, watched her retreat from the theater with a sly smile growing on his lips. As he stood there with his arms folded and a square item in his hand, he quietly muttered to himself "I hope you enjoyed that little slut. Little do you know of what your future holds....." (To be continued?..)