Cecily and Vince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitantly let my mouth fall open, and he gives me another crooked grin before tracing his tongue over my bottom lip. My breath shivers out before he fuses his mouth with mine, lashing his tongue around my own. I can't tell which one of us grunts softly when I spread my legs ever so slightly apart, cradling his body to mine. He sighs and settles down into me.

I don't know what I was expecting to happen, but against his body my thoughts kind of scatter out on the asphalt below us, so I don't even have to think about it. I find myself almost wrapped completely around him, letting him feed and nibble off of my lips, kindling the blaze between us. He suckles on my tongue, and I feel myself rise up against him, legs quivering against the car door. He slides his hands down my shoulders and around my waist, holding me against him as he snatches his mouth away from mine and groans his approval into my neck. My feet leave the ground as he thrusts slightly against me, groaning, and my eyes snap open as he nips at my collar bone. Not in the fucking parking lot at Friday's.

"Vince," I pant, "public indecency." He stares into me again, and I release the death grip I at some point secured on his shoulders. He lets me slide back to the ground, but doesn't let me up off the side of the car. He's breathing hard, chest rising and falling as he leans back to simply stare at me.

"Not yet, it isn't," he tells me, grinding his hips a little more firmly against me so that I feel the solid length under his jeans grinding against the now swollen part of me. I try to hold back a moan and it comes out as a grunt.

He holds me there, his breath steadying and mine getting shallower as he doesn't let up, not until my eyes droop from the pleasure.

"I knew you wanted me."

My head snaps up, and I finally mush him in the face, straightening up and watching him step back a pace to smile down at me.

"Fuck you," I mutter, fishing my keys out of my bag.

"Soon, Cecily," he informs me, watching me clamber behind my steering wheel. I'm wet, and I have to go home and take care of it before I give truth to my aunt's dreams. My name on his lips isn't helping.

"Yeah?" I say sarcastically from the safety of my car. He bends down and plants a long kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you Monday."

. . .

Luz and Rudy get to me first, as soon as they spot me at the front desk. Is word spreading? Is this gonna be passed around the entire department?

Rudy leans against the high counter, much like Vince. "Sooooo how was your date?"

I place the phone back onto the hook, wondering what to say. "Who says I had a date?"

"Girl, stop, he asked Paula where he should take you," Luz butts in.

"Did he take you?" Rudy intones, eyebrows raised comically.

Almost. "I had a nice time, thank you," I say, rolling my eyes yet again. They're going to roll out of my head one day, if people keep trying me.

"What did he say to you, Cece? Are you meeting up again?"

My boss Harley strolls out of her office towards me, and I have never been happier to see her. "I'll talk to you guys later," I smile gracefully, turning to greet her.

Luz mutters in Spanish under her breath as she walks away, and Rudy giggles.

"Good morning, Ms. Samfield. I've got your reports for the first three meetings ready when you are."

"I'll take them now, Cecily, thank you." I pass them to her over the counter, distinctly noting the lack of heat I feel from the console Vince fixed last week. It's like he transferred it feom my electronics to me.

Harley leans up against the counter and gazes down at me, amused. "I can't help but notice a little rumor going around the floor this morning," she begins.

My face must say a lot, because she breaks out in a throaty laugh, eyes crinkling.

I press my hand to my head. "It was just dinner," I whine, professionalism out the door.

"Gerald, D'Angelo, Liza, and Imane think you guys would make a very nice couple," Harley grins, tapping the stack of reports against the countertop. "Guess we'll wait and see."

"Right." God himself is laughing at me.

"You'll bring in the last three reports after I get in from lunch, yeah?" She's already turned to go, calling over her shoulder.

"Yes, Ms. Samfield."

"Stop calling me Ms. Samfield, Cecily."

"Yes, Ms. Samfield."

She cackles again, shutting her door behind her.

Thankfully, Vince doesn't approach my desk all day. I'm sure it'd set everyone's mouth to talking if he did. Two more people question me in a round-about way about my weekend, and at least three go out of their way to stop bt and say hello to me. probably checking my neck.

I'm hyper aware now of how often I seek him out, and keep myself in check, beaming and directing guests while juggling paperwork. 5:30 comes soon enough, and I get to race home.

I burst into the stairway again, and this time I spot him, leaning over the railing above the flight below. He turns to me, offering me his crooked smile. I think about blatantly backing through the door and taking the elevator. I wander over to him instead, leaning over the railing with him.

"Cecily." I can feel him staring down at me as I watch the sunbeams stream through the window in front of us.

"Vince." I'll wait for him to say it.

"We seem to be the talk of the office right now."

"Are we now?"

"Did Harley say anything to you?"

I finally turn to him, half-shrieking. "How the fuck did everybody know so soon?" My voice bounces off the walls, and I drop it furiously low. "This was only two days ago! Are there fucking cameras somewhere I can't see them?"

He smiles sheepishly at me. "I mean, they've been known how much I like you." I refuse to be placated, but his smile is getting to me. "I told Paula when you said yes."

"Paula," I seethe to myself. I turn towards the hall behind us. She should be heading to the elevator right about now.

I feel a solid hand wrap around my wrist, and my heart jumps. "Cecily, it's alright," Vince laughs. "People are gonna talk."

I know. I sigh, defeated, and lean over the railing again, but he doesn't let me go. "They usually don't talk about me," I sulk.

"Then let them talk about us," he soothes, lacing his fingers through mine. I drop my head over my free hand, just standing with him until my phone starts buzzing. It's my father.

"I gotta go," I sigh. I straighten up to leave, but he holds fast to my wrist and pulls me into him, kissing me soundly on my forehead before letting me go. I scowl up at him before pressing talk, but I run a hand down his arm to say goodbye.

"Ayo, Pop," I answer, racing down the steps. I can feel his eyes follow me all the way down.

12