Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm night with a cool gentle breeze.

It was about 5 am when Chantelle put on a thin, sleeveless free-flowing black dress; picked up her boots and tip-toed out of the house.

She sat on the front step to put her boots on.

As she walked briskly toward Jamie's house, the cool breeze caressed her body as if a thousand fingers were running around her arms and up her smoothly shaven legs and onto her hairless pussy. It felt exhilarating, but the coolness did cause her nipples to stand erect.

As she passed under each street lamp, the light shown through her dress and made it all but invisible.

Her progress was marked by the crickets; they stopped chirping as she approached and began again after she passed.

Here and there a house would have a light on; presumably someone who needed to leave early for work, or perhaps a couple making use of his morning erection.

In one of those houses she saw a strange silhouette on the window shade; it moved; it looked very much like one of those ink-blot tests that psychologists use. It caught her curiosity, so she stood still while she tried to understand what made such a silhouette. Soon it split into two, and Chantelle realised there was a couple undressing in that upstairs bedroom. When they turned and stood in profile, she could clearly make out the woman's breasts and the man's penis poking out. She began walking again after she witnessed them begin to make love doggy-style.

Having walked a block further on, she suddenly heard the barking of a small dog several houses in front of her.

She soon found out why the dog barked. Coming from the opposite direction was a man walking his dog. He was wearing only a pair of shorts.

As he came nearer Chantelle recognised him as the ancient history teacher she had in first year at Cedar Hill high school; it was Mr Propolous.

"Good morning Sir. Can I pat your dog?" As she said this a gust of wind lifted her dress up around her waist. Chantelle was looking at his face at the time and saw his eyes drop to her naked groin where they dwelled until her dress dropped back down of its own accord.

"Err, why yes you can; he won't bite."

Chantelle bent down and patted the dog. It was a golden-brown cocker spaniel. He was down wind of Chantelle; she could see him sniffing the air; his tail began to wag as she stroked his back.

"That's strange he doesn't normal get so friendly with strangers."

"Good dog... He's a nice dog Sir."

"Yes he is... You're looking well Miss Spiros."

Chantelle was amazed that he remembered her name. She thought; 'Perhaps he had been reminded of it because of her recent escapades at school.'

"Why thank you Sir." Chantelle now sat on her haunches as she continued to pat his dog.

"No it's true; the crisp air seems to suit you. It's put some colour in your checks."

"What's his name, Sir?"

From her squatting position Chantelle could just see the bright red tip of the dog's penis poking out from its sheath; it looked like a lipstick emerging from its container.

"Spartacus... Shall we walk him together?" He indicated the direction Chantelle had been heading.

Chantelle nodded her agreement. "Come on Spartacus."

She thought of their first year ancient Greek lessons. She recalled how Mr Propolous had encouraged them to listen to those lesson 'au naturel'. He was completely nude as he strutted confidently between them talking about the ancient Olympics and the athletes who competed without clothing. These were the first times Chantelle had been nude in public. She remembered it fondly. She'd had a crush on him that year.

"You seem to be miles away. Is everything OK?"

"Yes Sir. The name 'Spartacus' seems very appropriate for a history teacher's dog."

Just then they reached a street lamp; the light shown through her dress and as before made it all but invisible. They stood for a while as Spartacus sniffed the base of the lamp post, lifted his right back-leg and sprayed the post with a small amount of piss. Mr Propolous certainly noticed her glorious youthful figure.

"Ah; yeah." He looked away, "Yeah; I chose that name because my favourite part of history is ancient Greece."

They resumed walking with Spartacus pulling on his leash.

"Yes, mine too. I was just remembering your lessons about the Olympic athletes." She wasn't bold enough to actually mention their nudity.

"Oh yes, they're the ones we did in the nude. You know I still encourage my students to do that. Unfortunately not all classes agree though... How did you like that experience?"

Chantelle decided to be honest with him; "I found it invigorating; perhaps even life changing."

"You really enjoyed being nude in my class, then?"

"Oh yes Sir" She couldn't believe she had just acknowledged it.

"I thought so when I heard that you had attended classes in the nude only a few days ago."

"You really heard about it?"

"Oh yes," He raised his eyebrows, "I even used your action to encourage this year's class to disrobe for their ancient Greek lessons."

"Oh."

"So have you experimented with being nude at any other times?"

"Err... Yes Sir." She was amazed that she had told someone other than Jamie; it excited her to have done so.

"And have you found those times to be equally as invigorating?"

She did not hesitate this time, "Yes." She had a broad smile and a twinkle in her eye as she thought of her nude walk in the mall with Jamie.

"Well then, why don't we take off our clothes and completely enjoy the fresh air? After all everybody is sleeping. What do you say?"

Chantelle did not answer, but immediately lifted her dress up over her head and off; then she watched as he finished removing his shorts and briefs. His penis hung down, but she thought that it was probably not completely limp. He still had an athletic figure. She looked away but not before he caught her looking at his manhood.

He held the dog leash and his shorts in his left hand and took Chantelle's arm with his right.

"Do you still study history Miss Spiros?"

"Sorry Sir, I'm interested in studying fashion and..." Chantelle laughed. "It just occurred to me that I enjoy nudity and yet I wish to design clothes. Funny ha?"

"Well you still need to study history; contemporary history, and in particular the history of fashion."

"Yes, I think that is one of the subjects that's included in the fashion course in college."

She had forgotten they were nude until their bodies were bathed in the glow of yet another street light. Chantelle rubbed her rubbed her fingers up and down her thighs as if confirming to herself that, yes she was actually nude.

Again Spartacus sniffed the base of the lamp post, turned and lifted his leg and sprayed the post.

"Which college do you intend to go to? Have you applied already?" Theo asked as they began walking again.

"I can't afford to go to college next year. I'm hoping my sister can get me a job at Macy's where she works. Maybe then I can save enough to go later."

"Did your sister go to Cedar Hill high school?"

"Yeah, she did."

Suddenly an unseen dog barked in the nearest house; Chantelle was so startled she jumped into Sir's arms. As she regained her composure, she looked into his eyes, a little embarrassed, "Sorry Sir."

"It's alright," he said as he returned her gaze with one of desire, his hand caressing her bottom. Their innocent nude stroll was not so innocent anymore; there was now some sexual tension building between them. Sir's penis had definitely grown somewhat.

Chantelle peered in the direction of the barking dog. She wondered if someone were to investigate its barking, what they think of this nude couple. It excited her to think they could so easily be observed.

Mr Propolous didn't seem to be worried that they may be seen. "When did she graduate?"

"Amelia graduated two years ago."

"Oh. Then she may have been in one of my earliest history classes."

"But Sir, you don't look old enough to have been teaching that long ago."

"Why thank you... You know I do seem to recall an Amelia Spiros."

In the distance the head-lights of a car appeared over the hill. As it approached Chantelle wondered what the motorist would do; Mr Propolous calmly walked on holding her arm reassuringly.

"I believe your sister then had, and probably still has, a more conventional outlook on things than you. Am I correct?"

As the car neared, it slowed down and the male driver smiled and gave them a single wave of approval. A female head briefly appeared above his waist a couple of times.

Chantelle's brain was awash with excitement; she had been seen walking nude in the arms of a handsome gentleman, also nude, and it was not treated as abnormal. She looked over her shoulder and watched the red tail-lights disappear into the distance.

"Do you know the driver?" She asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"Then why did he wave?"

"Perhaps it had something to with our nudity and the blow-job he was getting."

"Oh! Was he really getting a blow-job?"

"Yes, I think that's what she was doing. Didn't you notice her head bobbing up and down?"

"No. It must be hard to concentrate on driving under such circumstances?"

"Yes most definitely." Mr Propolous' penis had swollen sufficient to cause it to stick out from his groin. Chantelle felt the cool breeze fan the wetness that had developed around her pussy.

"Sorry; you asked something about Amelia?"

"Oh yeah. Do you believe your sister has a more conventional outlook on things than you?"

She shook her head; collected her thoughts; "Yeah; I think you're right."

"More recently I had a student called Stephen Spiros; is he related to you?"

As they reached yet another lamp post, they had to wait again while Spartacus sniffed around and lifted his leg.

"Yeah; he's my younger brother... He's just over a year younger than me."

"When I taught him, he seemed quite innocent; not street wise at all; what do you think?"

"Well in the last few months he's started making up for lost time, at least when it comes to sex anyway."

Just then they reached his house. "This is where I live. Would you like to sit and continue our conversation?" There was a bench seat on the front porch.

"Yeah, OK." Chantelle was now feeling completely relaxed in his company.

He let Spartacus off his leash. The dog immediately ran around the house to the back yard.

They sat side by side on the bench.

Chantelle noticed that his cock had swollen somewhat. "So were you walking anywhere in particular before I kidnapped you?"

"Well I was planning to surprise my boyfriend, but right now I'm enjoying chatting with you."

"Why thank you Miss Spiros."

"Please call me Chantelle."

"OK Chantelle. Then why don't you call me Theo." He placed his hand on her lap as he said this. Chantelle had a cheeky smile as she looked into his eyes. In her peripheral vision she could see that his erection continued to grow.

"Why thank you Theo." She turned toward him and as she did her legs separated and his hand slipped higher up her thigh. Chantelle had decided she wanted him.

"Does your boyfriend live far from here?'

"Just a couple blocks further on."

"How were you planning to surprise him without waking the whole family?"

"Actually it's only him and his mom."

"Oh. So?"

"His room is on the second floor; so I was going to climb up and in."

"Is there a down-pipe to climb?"

"Nah; there's a large tree with a branch that almost touches his bedroom window."

"Have you climbed in that way before?"

"No, but Jamie has told me he has, and I've seen the tree from his room; so I think I should be OK." Theo's hand moved further up her thigh.

"Is Jamie your boyfriend's name?"

"Yeah; Jamie Taylor... Actually I think we are more than just steady friends; see," Chantelle lifted her left hand so he could see her ring; "Jamie gave me this ring when we went to his scholarship interview at Jefferson University in Linterna."

"Ah yes; I seem to recall he was in one of those classes where the students weren't very interested in history." Theo's hand was now at the crease between her thigh and her hip.

"Yeah their class is full of science / chemistry nerds. Jamie is actually majoring in audio / visual equipment and control. You know he has even managed to get enough electro-chromatic fabric for me to make my prom dress."

"What is electro-chromatic fabric?"

"Jamie told me it's a material whose appearance can be changed by applying a small voltage to it."

"Oh OK. Now you told me earlier that you wish to learn clothing design; so have you designed your own prom dress?"

"Yes I have some fairly detailed sketches of how I would like it to look."

Just then Spartacus came bounding around the house and up onto the porch. He looked into Theo's eyes and then at Chantelle, before nuzzling between her legs and sniffing her pussy.

"SPARTACUS! STOP THAT!" Theo shouted as he attempted to push the dog's nose away. In the process Theo's fingers, accidently or otherwise, brushed against Chantelle's pussy. "Oh I'm sorry Chantelle... He's a bird dog, you know."

"It's alright Theo. He meant well."

Theo reattached the dog's leash and tied him to the handrail. As he walked back to the bench, Chantelle observed that Theo's cock now stood erect; perhaps it had even reached its full potential.

"How long have you had Spartacus?" Chantelle asked as Theo sat next to her again. She had intentionally left her legs apart so he could clearly see all of her bald pussy.

Theo put his hand to his chin, "I think it's been four years since I picked him up as a pup." Theo nonchalantly dropped his hand back onto her thigh.

Chantelle took that as a willingness on his part and leant toward him with pout lips and kissed Theo. As she continued kissing him, she put her hand on his and gently pushed it onto her pussy.

Theo returned her kiss, licking her lips with his tongue. His fingers explored inside her pussy, searching for her clit.

Chantelle knew what she wanted and reached for his cock; there was no doubt about it now, it was rock hard. Its skin was soft and supple. She wrapped her fingers about it and proceeded to rub up and down.

He was not shocked by this, but acted as if he had expected it. He glanced down at his lap. He was pleased that his erection stood obscenely upwards, with Chantelle's feminine fingers wrapped around the shaft. Her nails flashed in the moonlight as she stroked it.

He lost himself in the feel of Chantelle's hand, moving gently up and down his shaft. Droplets of pre-cum appeared at the top of his prick.

Chantelle bent over and collected each droplet with the tip of her tongue.

Then Theo felt Chantelle's warm mouth envelop the head of his dick. Again he looked down, wishing to see her mouth swallowing his cock. But her face was hidden by waves of long dark hair that cascaded over his thigh and legs. He was disappointed, but he couldn't really complain about something that felt so good.

Theo revelled in the pleasure coming from his groin; now his eyes were closed; his head tilted back; his mouth open; he breathed heavily as he drifted among the clouds. He was experiencing indescribable pleasure from the mouth, lips and tongue of a beautiful naked girl. His penis throbbed, swollen and taut, seemingly ready to explode at any moment. Chantelle's saliva soon coated the entire length of his erection and dribbled down onto his balls.

Spartacus was a smart dog; he knew what was happening and as a result his cock had fully emerged a bright red from under its sheath. There was nothing for it but for him to suck his own cock.

When Chantelle saw Spartacus' dick she remembered what she had read about dogs being locked together during sex. It said, 'The bottom 2 inches of a dog's dick expands about 3 times its size after insertion.' She looked at his dick and estimated it was nearly 1 inch across. She thought, 'Gee, it would expand to almost 3 inches; that's like being fisted!'

Chantelle slid off the bench and knelt between Theo's legs. She bent down and kissed his balls. She was amazed that they were hairless and felt smooth in her mouth.

She pulled back to look closely at his manhood. Yes his balls and around the base of his shaft were hairless with no sign of stubble; this made his erect penis appear even larger that its already enormous size. The curly hairs on his pubic mound had been trimmed short. This was the first time she had seen a shaven cock and balls, and the sight sent tingles from her pussy all through her body.

She resumed sucking his balls and then moved up the underside of his thickened shaft; licking the soft, supple skin as she sucked it into her mouth. At the tip she was rewarded with another drop of pre-cum. Her elegant fingers encircled the base as she ran her tongue around the taut, sensitive skin of his glans. Again she was rewarded with more of his juices.

Chantelle climbed above Theo's lap, facing towards the house. She lowered herself slowly onto his rampant erection. As always she enjoyed that stretching feeling as the enormous cock thrust into her tight young cunt for the first time.

Initially she rocked her hips back and forth; his pubic hair tickled her bald mound and pussy lips; her clit was sandwiched between his body and the base of his swollen cock and it was massaged by them as she moved.

In the corner of her eye she saw a shadow move in one of the windows. The thought that they were being watched excited her great deal.

"Do you live alone?" she asked as she moved faster, encouraged by the prospect of being watched.

"Yes, I share the house with my sister."

"Would she normally be up at this time?"

"Yeah, sometimes... Why?"

"I thought I saw someone at the window."

"Oh; is that all."

Chantelle wanted to feel his cock move to a greater extent within her; so she repositioned her legs and used them to bounce up and down his long, slick cock.

Chantelle thought, 'What if someone walks past? Would they be as understanding as the car driver, or would that person think they were sex starved perverts? And what about his sister; what must she think? Would Theo take the blame; would they think he was the instigator and she was just a friend trying to make him happy.' In fact, Chantelle was too turned on to even care. All she seemed to be interested in was riding Theo until she came.

All the while Theo was acutely aware of his throbbing erection being squeezed as it slid inside the warmth of Chantelle's pussy. Chantelle consciously crushed his dick with her pelvic muscles each time she landed on his lap.

Her nipples were caressed by his chest hairs as her breasts rubbed against his body. They were both sweating profusely despite the coolness of the breeze.

The morning was quiet except for the sounds of sex: the randy male crickets called to impress the nearby females; and then there was the squishing sound of Theo's cock sliding into her hot, slippery cunt and the slurping sound as it withdrew; and the occasional "oooooo." moans of pleasure by Chantelle.

Suddenly there was the loud bang of a fly-screen door slamming shut.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" It was a woman of about twenty five years of age; she was wearing a sheer nightdress with nothing underneath. She had a healthy olive complexion and her areola and pubic hair were clearly visible through the thin material.

They both turned toward her. "Hi Anita. This is Miss Chantelle Spiros, a former student of mine. She was in one of my Ancient Greek classes where the students stripped for the lessons." And then to Chantelle, "This is my younger sister Anita. We share this humble abode with Spartacus... Don't stop moving, please."

"Spiros; isn't that a Greek name?"

"Yeah, my father is from Greece." Chantelle resumed bouncing up and down Theo's slick cock.