Cee and Dee

Story Info
An unexpected gift from my wife.
3.5k words
3.98
25k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Cee and Dee

Those two young women are twins and they do everything together. They dress alike. They talk alike. They even finish each other's thought. For years they were our baby sitters whenever my wife and I had a chance to go out. Finally the kids were gone and off in college and it was just the two of us. Sex had always been special. Those times were so filled with love and excitement. Then it all came crashing down. Barb came down with some problems that caused unbelievable pain when we would do stuff. I never understood the name of it but it ended that part of our lives. She knew it was hard on me as it was on her. But as the British would say, "We kept a stiff upper lip and carried on."

As we sat at the dinner table one night Barb asked me if we might talk about something that she was thinking about. "Do you remember Cee and Dee?" I told her of course I do. "Why do you ask?" Looking me right in the eyes she comes out with, "I want you to have sex with one of them." When my mouth fell open and I started to talk. "Now before you stop me just listen for a minute."

To say I had never considered sex with someone else would be a lie. Not with those girls maybe, but I was not dead, watching an attractive women or some of what was of the TV would kindle thoughts so whenever I had the chance I would masturbate. It was a poor substitute for what I was used to, but it would give me some relief whenever I felt the need.

"Why would you suggest such a thing?" I asked Barb. "Because we can't do it anymore and I know you're hurting. I hear you in the bathroom masturbating." I started to protest. "Don't try and lie to me. You do it almost every night don't you?" I could only nod yes. "And why would you think or even suggest that I might want to have sex with one of those girls?" She looked me in the eye, "Because I used to see how you would look at them when the used to baby sit. Young, graceful, full of life and oh so very pretty."

"I know you would never stray back then. They were just eye candy. Something that was good to look at. Now things have changed. We can't fuck anymore and I know you miss it. And playing with your self is a poor substitute for having a woman isn't it?" To try and be practical I told her, "And what makes you think that one of them would want to or be willing to join me in bed? And even if I was willing to agree to this outlandish idea of yours." Then I almost fell off the couch. "Because I asked them if they would."

"You did what?"

"I asked them if they would want to go to bed with you."

"I can't believe you would do such a thing. They must think you're crazy."

"Well actually Dee, I think it was Dee, wanted to know when and where right away. I think she's always had a thing about you."

"Well I am glad Cee has got her head on straight. I hope to hell she doesn't go around telling people what a strange person you are. And you are crazy you, know that don't you?""

"No problem, when her sister showed her enthusiasm for the idea she quickly decided it was a great idea and now wants to be the first. Tomorrow they are going to tell me who gets to be first. I can't wait to see this."

"And just what do you mean by see this?"

"You and one of those pretty little ladies, Dee or Cee, whoever, in bed and fucking up a storm. I'm so excited."

"You plan on being there and watching?"

"Well of course I am. You don't think I'm going to let you do it without me watching. I want to make sure you don't hurt yourself. It's been a long time since you've a good fuck isn't it? And I bet your going to get a real good one."

I tried to talk Barb out of this stupid idea. Well I told her it was stupid but I have to admit that somewhere deep in my head I was beginning to like the idea. I mean, I'm human aren't I? When we went to bed I gave it one more shot. She just told me to see what the girls told her to tomorrow. Maybe they would decide it wasn't a good idea. "You are old you know and they are just 20. So maybe going to bed with a relic like you may not be what they want. I mean I expect their boyfriends can get it up more than one time a night"

My only response was, "Well if it's a hot chick like one of those young ladies I might be able to do it more than once." Then I went to sleep and dreamt about having a good time with a hot young woman. The next morning Barb told me I tossed and turned all night, "I bet you were thinking about getting one of those girls in bed and having your way with her. Weren't you?" I tried to deny it but Barb knew I had and I knew she knew.

All day it was on my mind. Would one of them really want to join me for sex? I couldn't wait to get home that night. When my co-workers asked me to join them for a quick one before going home I said I couldn't. But when I walked in the door I tried to act normal. I kissed Barb on the cheek and top of her head like I always did. I refused to ask if anyone had called today. And she pretended it was just a normal day. She told me some gossip she had heard at the grocery store that morning. And how the dryer made a funny sound but now it seemed okay. Dinner was great, roast beef, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and homemade apple pie for desert. We moved to the living room and settled down to the news on TV. As the talking heads flapped their lips on and on she asked how my day had gone. "It was just another day in the salt mines. Push papers this way and that."

Barb wasn't going to say anything about Dee or Cee and I'll be damned if I was going to bring it up. After watching several sit-coms and the late news it was time for bed. As normal we cuddled for a bit after the lights went out. "What me to give you a blow job?" Barb really hated giving oral sex. She had tried many times but she had a bad gag reflex any time anything big went into her mouth. I'm not big, just average but she even cut her meat into tiny bites because of her reflex. I told her it wasn't necessary, "We can just go to sleep."

"Aren't you going to ask if I had any interesting phone calls today?"

"I figured if had you'd tell me. So I figured there wasn't any." I'm Mr. Cool, that's me.

"Well I did get one call today. Oh no wait, it was two interesting calls today. Want to hear about them?"

I could play the game, "Sure if they were interesting. But it's getting late would you want to wait until morning?""

"You're a horse's ass." She shouted. "Both of them called."

"And?"

"And they couldn't decide."

"I told you they weren't going to go for your crazy idea."

"Oh, I think you got it wrong. They couldn't decide who would go first, so they are going to do it together. They'll be here on Saturday night about 7. They suggested you take a nap so you would be strong enough."

I didn't believe Barb; I figured she was pulling my leg. But along about noon I was done with my Saturday chores and took a nap. I was just tired and still didn't believe her story about getting two lovely young ladies in my bed. I was back up around one and had a great lunch. Barb had wiped up burgers on the grill along with a great salad. After I cleaned the grill and put everything away, I just relaxed by the pool. Dinner was quite light. Barb said it was to keep me from being too full to enjoy myself later.

I was watching TV when the doorbell rang. I knew it was Barb playing head games by ringing it herself. Until three of them walked into the living room. Barb wasn't lying to me. Dee and Cee were right there, standing in front of me. "Hi Mr. G, how are you?" Dee asked me, or was it Cee. The other smiled and reached down too my hand and pulled it. "Want to go upstairs with us Mr. G?"

I looked at Barb standing there with a big grin on her face. "Go you big dummy. You'll never get another chance like this one. Lead the way we're right behind you."

One of the pair looked at Barb, "Are you really going with us? You want to watch Mr. G while we do it with him? I thought you were just kidding." Barb assured them she was going with and going to watch every bit of it.

Still thinking everyone was playing a joke on me. I got up told them to follow me and headed up the stairs and into the bedroom. As they all trooped into the room I turned and told them go to it. "I'm ready." I really wasn't ready for what happened next. Cee grabbed my t-shirt and starting pulling over my head. Dee dropped to her knees and started to pull my shorts down and when they were around my ankles did the same to my boxers. The boxers got stuck on my hard-on but a hard pull and down they went. As Cee finished taking my shirt off and throwing it across the room Dee was telling me to lift my foot so she could get rid of my shorts and boxers. Or maybe it was Cee on her knees and Dee removing my shirt, I had no idea. In less than the time to tell it I was standing there naked, in front of my wife and the two young women. When I realized what had happened I tried to cover myself with my two hands. Someone "To late Mr. G, we've seen it. And I think it's a dandy. This is going to be fun." She turned to Barb, "Thank you for inviting us. Can we get undressed now?"

Barb nodded her head yes and before I could count to three their blouses and bras and shorts and panties were flying all different directions. "See this mole? Here on my left tit. I'm Cee. Dee doesn't have a mole there. She's got one on her thigh just inside her hair line. See down there." She pointed to Dee's crotch. "Now you know the difference."

Dee grabbed my head, pulled it up so I wasn't looking at her hair line and kissed me. She took one of my hands and placed it one of her breasts. "Play with it. Rub my nipple, I like that. And when it gets hard maybe pull on it a little. Not too hard, just a little. Yes like that, you're doing it perfect. Now can you suck on the other one?" Dumb question I thought.

As Dee was giving me instructions, Cee dropped to her knees. I thought that it must have been Dee that pulled my shorts off. But I may have been mistaken. Anyway, one of her soft gentle hands wrapped itself around the hard shaft. The other hand cupped the bag between my legs. "I'm going to like this. Your cock is wonderful." And she started to lick me. Long slow licks, starting at the base and up to the tip. When she pulled the knob into her mouth I almost lost it.

I looked up and Barb was sitting in the corner chair with a big grin on her face. "I told you, didn't I? You didn't believe me, did you? Now what do you think? Oh wait, with all the blood rushing south you probably can't think can you? Enjoy it baby."

Enjoy it I did. Dee and I were kissing. She ran her tongue along my lips until I opened my mouth and sucked her tongue in. I had wrapped my arms around her and was rubbing all the smooth skin. She took my hands and placed them back on her breasts. "Keep playing with them," she told me between kisses. "I like it when they're being massaged ever so gently. Yes, just like you're doing." She moaned a little and said, "Now pull on the nipples. Not too hard. Just enough, yep just like that Mr. G."

And while Dee and I were doing what we were doing Cee was busily with my prick. She had stopped licking and was sucking me. The fingers of one hand were tickling my nut sack and the other hand was holding onto the base of my shaft. She was able to get most of me into her mouth with her tongue caressing the knob. Then she moved the first hand a little and began to massage my perineum. For some of you, that is the place between your balls and the backdoor, also called the taint.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. "You better stop Cee. I'm going to explode any moment." I warned her. She kept massaging my taint but softly. She pulled her head back until I was out of her mouth. She kept her tongue in play, licking the head. She kept swirling it around and all over.

Cee looked up at me from her knees "You want to stick it in me now?"

"Wait I minute, we agreed he was going to do me first."

"I don't remember that."

"You promised me."

"When did I promise you could get the first poke?"

"Right after you said that if he would shoot off in me you knew you could get him hard again and get a longer ride. Besides you got to suck him first. Not my fault he didn't fill your mouth."

"Okay, maybe I did say something like that." Cee got up from the floor, grinned at me and asked, "Okay with you if Dee gets you first? She's good but I'm better so this might be a good idea."

"You're a horse's behind Cee. We both know I'm a better fuck then you." She pulled my arm toward the bed. As I was being dragged, not unwilling to the bed I glanced back at Barb. She had the biggest grin on her face that I had seen in a long time. Clearly she was enjoying herself. I admit, so was I with two wonderful naked women fighting over who got me first.

Barb must have pulled the quilt off the bed because when Dee climbed up and into the middle of the bed, fell onto her back all I could see was warm inviting flesh and gold colored sheets. Dee has her hair trimmed short. Everything was visible. I loved it and when she asked, "Would you give me a little lick and maybe a suck or two?" as she pointed down past her stomach. I didn't need a second invitation. If she responded as energetically when we fucked it was going to be one wild ride. In just a minute or so she started to climax. "Oh my goodness Mr. G., you really know how to get a girl revived up. Come up here and give me a poke, I'm ready to give you my best shot." I was only half way in to her when she wrapped her legs around my thighs and started to push up. She was right, it was a wonderful ride. Her hips were moving up and down and left and right.

I pushed and pulled and in less than minute I could feel the sap boiling up. "I'm getting ready, should I pull out?" I mumbled. "Don't you dare, I want to feel you filling me up. Come on do it squirt, I'm ready for it." Without another thought I started to empty myself. It had been a long time since I had been in that warm special place that all women have. It was wonderful, I must have shot six times or more and when I was drained I rolled off and on my back. My soft sticky cock flopped on my stomach.

I felt the bed move, opened my eyes to see Cee leaning over me, "She is good isn't she? My boyfriend says she the second best he's ever had." She kissed me on the lips, just a peck and started kissing her way south. "I like a cock that's all soft and squishy. Then when I put it in my mouth I can feel it getting hard." Cee started to prove her point, her lips and tongue were doing wonders. She pulled back, looked me in the eye, "Did it, didn't I, you're all hard and ready for more. Now it's my turn to get fucked.

Cee swung one leg over my stomach, grabbed my cock, pointed it up and settled down until I was completely inside her. Now I don't know that Cee was better than Dee. How do you compare two different styles? I did Dee from above. Cee did me from above. After the long dry spell with no sex except with my hands it was unbelievable. The way they could move, I couldn't believe it. It was like they had ball bearings in their hips. They could go in every direction and never missed a beat. Even thought I had just climaxed a little while ago I was starting to feel another load building up and threating to burst out of me and into another warm slippery place. "I'm getting ready. Are you close? I can't last much longer."

Cee looked down at me," Touch me." I reached for her breasts, "No not there, my clit, touch it, rub it, I'm getting close." My thumb made contact with the spot she was wanting. I rolled my thumb in little circles around and over that magic spot. I felt her stiffen and moan, she cried out as I felt her sleeve tightening around my cock, "Do it Mr. G. fill me up. Come on do it. Shoot. Give it to me." I pushed up as hard as I could and unloaded for the second time that night. I can't remember the last time I had two orgasms in one night.

Cee rolled off and lay down next to me. She draped a leg over one of mine. Dee crawled up and relaxed on the other side of me and put a leg over my other leg. They began to play with the hair on my chest and stomach. Someone's hand worked its way down to my pubic hairs. Thank goodness it didn't go any further. I was done for the night. I knew I wasn't going to be able to go three rounds.

Barb came to my rescue, "Well ladies I think you have worn the old man out. I'm sorry you guys didn't get your satisfaction from him. Maybe if only one comes over, say Wednesday or Thursday night he'll be rested up and I'll make sure you get taken care of first before he gets his. He does have a very talented tongue. But I'm afraid the condition he's in right now, he won't be able to put it to good use."

Cee told everyone she got satisfied and Dee could come over Wednesday night. "If you think Mr. G can do it again so soon." Dee stood up, looked down at the wilted thing between my legs, "Okay, I'll be back Wednesday. And I know he can. My tongue is just as talented as my sister. He'll get it up just fine." Cee rolled out of the bed, stood over the side and asked, "Maybe I'll change my mind and want Wednesday night. I'm the oldest and that should give me privileges." Then the argument started. "You said you had satisfaction. I didn't, so I should get Wednesday night." As they dressed the argument continued. It was still going as they went out the door. As for me as the door slammed shut I was falling asleep.

The end

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers