Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
A couple of visits and surprises from Giada.
6.3k words
4.83
3.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. None of this actually happened. If you feel particularly protective of certain celebrity chefs, you may not want to read it. You have been warned.

Note: If you haven't already, read Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01-03 and Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 01-04, which are all prequels to this story.

I've probably made it sound as though I'm having sex with a female celebrity chef every night of the week but the truth is there are plenty of nights that I'm home alone or out with friends or, in rare cases, stuck at work. The first time after that initial cruise that a deadline came up and I ended up working a lot more hours than usual, it caught all of my lovers by surprise, but none more so than Giada. I may have mentioned that she's super horny and it was usually her busy schedule that dictated when we could get together to take care of that. I wouldn't say that she was upset when she found out that I wasn't available but she was definitely disappointed. She proved herself to not only be resilient, however, but also pretty creative.

It was approaching lunchtime one day while I and my team were hard at work, though it was unlikely that any of us was planning to take a break to eat. I got a call from our receptionist who told me that there was somebody in the lobby to see me. I wasn't expecting anyone but she wouldn't say who it was, just that I needed to get out there. I figured it was some vendor who wanted to set up a product demo so, when I entered the reception area and there was Giada, I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

"G, what are you doing here?" I asked as I crossed to her and gave her a quick kiss then took her in my arms.

"I'm Italian and I'm a mom," she replied, "so when you tell me you're working all of these hours, I know you're probably not eating like you should."

She gestured to a large cart that I hadn't even noticed. It was stacked with covered foil pans which I knew were full of delicious food.

"That's a lot of food," I said.

"Did I mention that I'm Italian and I'm a mom?" she asked, "That should be enough for you and your team, not just for today but to keep eating until your deadline."

"You're the best," I replied, kissing her again. I introduced her to our receptionist, who was looking like she couldn't quite believe what was happening, then I had her book the conference room closest to where my team was still hard at work. Giada and I rolled the cart full of food there and, as she started to get it all set up, I went and confirmed that my team was all at their desks. From my own desk, I sent a meeting invitation asking them all to meet me briefly in the conference room. I got back there before they arrived and helped Giada finish setting everything up. As each member of my team entered the conference room, they all looked as incredulous as our receptionist had. I spoke briefly before having them dig in, not taking any of the credit for the food but thanking them for their hard work and not saying anything about how Giada ended up making food for them other than that she was a good friend of mine. So that the focus was on the food and not on how I knew Giada, we slipped out while they started loading up their plates.

Since she'd never been to my office before, I showed her around a little bit while encountering a few other coworkers whose mouths fell open and eyes went wide. My final goal was a small conference room that's off the beaten path and has a lock on the door. When we reached it and I guided her inside, she realized pretty quickly what I was up to, especially when I locked the door behind us. I took her in my arms and kissed her then slipped my hands down to caress her ass as our tongues slipped into each other's mouths. She was wearing a dress, which I thought was smart if she wanted to get fucked without too many complications, but she knew I loved fucking her in her dresses anyway, so this was for my benefit as well. I boosted her up onto the conference table, kissed her just a bit longer then sat before her in a chair.

I slid the hem of her dress up, exposing her panties, which were bikini panties, of course, because she knew of my fondness for them. Between that and the dress, I suspected that she wasn't just concerned about me not eating nor was she just thinking of her own sexual needs. I kissed her smooth inner thighs as she leaned back then started to slide her panties down, exposing her trim, well-groomed bush, which ended just above her pussy, and her pussy lips, which were smooth and hair-free. I set her panties aside while she spread her legs then I leaned in and ran my tongue along her slit. She gasped softly but just once and managed to control herself despite what she was feeling. I briefly slurped up the juices flowing from her slit but knew that we didn't have the luxury of time just because the door had a lock on it. I wasn't worried about being able to make her cum but I definitely wanted to do more than just eat her hot, wet pussy.

She managed to remain silent even when I slipped a finger into her and started to slide it in and out while licking and sucking her clit. I knew her well enough by this point that I could get her off quickly but we typically did not have any restrictions like we had in that conference room so this was the first time I was doing it out of necessity. I think she was also not just pent up but that there had been some anticipation on her part so I'd have been surprised if she hadn't ended up cumming pretty quickly. I'd love to have eaten her pussy for longer but I knew that there would be plenty of other opportunities that would be more conducive for that. In this situation, I wanted to provide her as much pleasure as I could in as brief a time as possible then move on to experiencing some pleasure myself.

I wasn't surprised when she started to tense up, indicating that she was right on the verge of cumming, but I didn't change anything I was doing to try to get her the rest of the way there any faster. I could feel her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter the closer she got to her orgasm and was eager to slip my cock into her. When she went rigid, I continued what I was doing while waiting to see if she'd slip and let out a cry. She managed to limit it to a loud gasp that wouldn't likely have been heard by anybody outside of that conference room but her body was shaking the way it normally did when she was cumming. It didn't appear that her orgasm was any less intense than usual and it certainly wasn't shorter so I was glad that our situation hadn't negatively impacted the relief that she apparently needed.

Once I was certain that she'd finished cumming, I stood and immediately opened my pants, freeing my rigid cock. I pulled her closer to the edge of the conference table and slipped into her while gazing down at her pussy. I had to control my own desire to moan as her hot, wet pussy gripped my cock while I slowly slid it in and out. I hooked her legs over my arms so that she wouldn't slide away from me across the top of the table and was quickly fucking her harder and faster. I figured that, since she'd cum already, she'd be okay with me finishing quickly even though we typically switched things up a bit and she came multiple times before I did. It wasn't just the environment either; I was actually pretty pent up from all of my long days and late nights. There had been nights when I'd planned to manually relieve the tension before going to bed while reviewing my cache of photos of Giada, Katie, Amanda and now Antonia as well as Diana and Lisa but had instead fallen asleep immediately.

Even given the environment, I'd expected to switch things up at least a little bit but, as incredible as her pussy was feeling and as long as I'd gone without experiencing hers or anyone else's, I don't think I could have stopped fucking her even if my boss had walked into the room. I also don't think I could even have held out to try to help her cum again but, fortunately, she was proactive when it came to that. She'd been holding onto the edge of the table with both hands so that she didn't slide away from me but brought one hand up and started massaging her clit. I think she could tell that I was getting close and must have been building up to another orgasm herself and didn't want to be left hanging. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open, though only her heavy breathing was audible.

When I was almost there, my cock was swelling even more and I'm sure that helped Giada get the rest of the way there, too. I couldn't tell how close she was but I know that her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter than it already had been, which I wish I could have enjoyed for even longer but it just felt too good. When I finally exploded into her, I could barely contain the cry of pleasure that I wanted to let out. I continued to thrust with each spurt into her and, before I was spent, she gasped and started shaking. I was happy that she'd been able to cum again but probably not as happy as she was. Her orgasm didn't seem any different from her typical long and intensely pleasurable ones, which was another nice thing given the circumstances. I continued to thrust until I became too flaccid but, by the time I was spent, she had apparently finished cumming, too.

I released her legs as my softening cock slipped out of her then helped her sit up. There was a box of Kleenex nearby so I grabbed it and offered her a few then took some myself. I wiped down my cock and tossed the tissues in the trash while she hopped off the table and held a few of them against her pussy as my jizz was flowing out. I tucked myself away and got my pants back up and she slipped back into her panties once she was sure they wouldn't become soaked. We gave each other the once over, kissed again, then I opened the door and did a quick recon outside. The coast was clear so we casually strolled back toward the conference room where we'd set up the food. I was pleased to see that, not only had a fair amount of the food been eaten, but the pans had been covered up again and the room was not a mess.

"There should be enough left for a few more lunches and dinners," she said as she was assessing what remained.

"I can't thank you enough for thinking of us and going to all this trouble," I replied, still so pleasantly surprised.

"I can't thank you enough for taking the time to make me cum," she whispered, "I needed it so badly."

"I'm going to leave these out and encourage people to keep eating," I said, "then we'll consolidate everything in a few containers and move them into the refrigerator."

"Should we take a plate to your receptionist?" she asked.

"G you are going to totally make her day," I replied, "I got the sense that she's a fan."

She blushed a little but started to put a plate together. She also grabbed napkins and utensils then we headed toward reception with me guiding her cart. Shirley, the receptionist, visibly brightened as we returned and was just about crying when Giada handed her the plate. She thanked G vociferously and they chatted briefly before we headed for the elevators. Giada would not let me escort her down to her vehicle because I had to get back to work so I gave her another quick kiss and hug then waited until the elevator whisked her away.

"How in the world do you have Giada De Laurentiis bringing food to you and your team?" Shirley exclaimed when I reentered the reception area.

"There are things about me that would shock you, Shirley," I replied mysteriously, "Enjoy the food."

The food did sustain us almost all the way to our deadline but, more than that, it reenergized us and got us to the finish line in better spirits than we likely would have been. Once we submitted the project, though, I went home and slept for about fourteen hours. At the first opportunity after I'd recovered, I had Giada over and properly thanked her, not just for the food, but also for having been patient and understanding. I think she found that it had all been worth it. She also revealed that she had another surprise for me and went on that there was another female celebrity chef who had revealed to her that she was in the same situation that Giada had been in herself prior to being introduced to me. Giada wanted to know whether I was interested in helping out and if I even had the capacity.

As far as capacity, I've mentioned that, though it may sound like I'm with a female celebrity chef every night, I'm not. They have much busier schedules than I do and travel much more so spending time with any one of them is typically subject to their availability. It was rare that more than one of them was available and interested on the same day but, the few times that had happened, the resolution had been all of us getting together rather than anyone picking a different day. With respect to helping out, I was always down for that because I always felt like it benefitted me at least as much as it did the female celebrity chef who was having trouble having her sexual needs satisfied. As when Amanda had been inquiring about inviting Giada to join the two of us, I didn't even need to know the name of the chef that Giada was trying to help out and, though a few possibilities crossed my mind, I liked the idea of keeping it a surprise.

We figured out a day that would work for all three of us and I was ready to buzz them up when they arrived at my building. Standing in the doorway, I was watching the elevator, eager to see who was with Giada. When I saw that it was Lorraine Pascale, I'm sure my mouth dropped open and I'm certain that there was a surge of blood that had my cock starting to stiffen. I was pleased to see that she was smiling when she saw me but was not surprised that Giada was, as well. They were both wearing sundresses, which Giada had learned aroused me just as much as the garters and stockings and sexy lingerie she'd worn during our first experience but were quite a bit simpler to slip into and out of.

Once they were inside and the door locked behind us, introductions were made along with some brief small talk. Since we were all on the same page as to why the two of them were there, we soon headed across my apartment to where my bed was located.

"You look really sexy in that sundress, you too Giada," I said, "but I am so eager to get you out of it."

"I'm eager for you to get me out of it," Lorraine replied so I began to unfasten the buttons that ran from the neckline down to the hem, revealing more and more of her dark skin as well as her matching bra and panties. When the sundress slid down her arms and fell to the floor, I was already at half mast staring at her body covered only by that bra and panties. Not wanting to leave Giada out, I then did the same to her sundress, leaving both of them in just bra and panties.

"I'm rock hard right now," I said, pulling my shirt up over my head. They leapt into action and, while Giada was unfastening my belt, Lorraine was caressing my stiff cock through my shorts and briefs. They got my shorts down and I stepped out of them, leaving all of us in just our underwear. Lorraine was still caressing my stiff cock through my briefs while I reached behind her to unfasten her bra but she hadn't extracted it yet. I was watching closely as her tits were revealed, including her hard, dark nipples. As her bra joined her sundress on the floor, I was first caressing her soft, smooth tits then I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples, which caused her to gasp. Rather than take her panties down, as much as I wanted to, when I raised my head, I turned to Giada and removed her bra, exposing her succulent titties.

As I gazed upon their perfection, I knew I'd never tire of Giada's tits, but there was so much more to get to so I forced myself to limit the time I spent fondling them and slobbering on her hard nipples. I dropped to my knees and started to slide down the bikini panties that she once again wore because she knew how much I loved them, both on her and sliding down her legs. With her pussy and the well-groomed bush above it exposed, I kissed her hips and abdomen then pivoted back toward Lorraine, still on my knees. Before sliding her panties down, I ran my hands over her ass, confirming what I expected, which was that she was wearing a thong. Her bare ass cheeks were soft and smooth but I only caressed them briefly before sliding her panties down, revealing that like Giada, her pussy lips were smooth and hairless but she had a neat little bush above them. I was thinking that really wanted to devour her pussy when Giada spoke up.

"I was telling Lorraine that the first thing she needs to experience is your tongue," she said, "and I have no problem waiting so that you can focus entirely on her."

We all climbed onto my bed and got Lorraine propped up on some pillows against my headboard. Still wearing my briefs, I lay between her spread legs, gazing at the pussy that I was about to dive into. Giada positioned herself on her knees beside us, presumably so that she could watch. Finally, I leaned in and ran my tongue along Lorraine's slit, finding her practically overflowing with juices while causing her to moan. I started out just slowly slurping up her juices but it didn't take long before I was voraciously lapping at her pussy. She continued moaning while also writhing around, reaching down to run her fingers through my hair. I felt Giada shift around but had no idea what she was doing because I was focused on eating Lorraine's pussy.

When I slipped a finger into Lorraine's hot, wet pussy and focused my tongue on her clit, almost immediately she cried out and began shaking. I was happy that her orgasm seemed to have come pretty easily but I was by no means ready to quit eating her yet. Glancing up when she started cumming, I discovered that Giada was fondling Lorraine's tits and occasionally leaning in to lick her nipples so it was no wonder she'd cum so quickly. Her orgasm appeared to be pretty intensely pleasurable and was definitely nice and long. I continued to eat her the entire time and, as her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication, added a second finger to slide in and out with the first one. She continued moaning and writhing so it seemed to be a safe bet that she was immediately building toward another orgasm.

I was absolutely savoring the opportunity to eat a pussy that I'd never eaten before, never mind that it belonged to someone I'd only seen on TV prior to this. Since she'd cum so quickly, I was doing what I could to draw out the pleasure with there being no concern about feeling like I was denying her relief. I wanted her to enjoy a longer build-up to another orgasm but I also wanted to enjoy the opportunity to continue eating her pussy as well. Given that Giada was currently not being stimulated and was no doubt completely fired up, I didn't want to leave her unattended for too much longer, however. She was continuing to fondle Lorraine's tits while also licking and sucking her nipples, so she wasn't just sitting around watching and waiting. If anything, she was probably helping me get Lorraine to her next orgasm.

When Lorraine began to tense up and arch her back while holding onto my head, I shifted gears from drawing out the pleasure to getting her the rest of the way there. She was moaning louder and longer the closer she was getting to cumming and her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter. As I was thinking about how incredible it was going to feel to slip into her, I was definitely not bummed that I wouldn't be eating her pussy for much longer. I was also expecting that there would be another hot, wet pussy in my face not long after I'd finished eating this one. Lorraine went briefly silent, appearing to be holding her breath, then let out a cry as her body started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her now even wetter pussy. This orgasm was at least as long and as pleasurable as the first one had been so I was pleased that I'd been able to help her achieve that.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12