Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 10

Story Info
Leah Remini vs Jennifer Esposito.
4.9k words
4.83
3.6k
11

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

For our latest edition of Celebrity Sexfights, we have two sexy New Yorkers putting their hot bodies on the line, with Leah Remini from King of Queens, taking on former Blue Bloods star, Jennifer Esposito.

This matchup has been in the works since day one, but we haven't been able to iron out the details until just recently. Agents for both stars haggled for weeks over prize money, format, wardrobe, and consequences for the loser. One side even suggested a predetermined outcome, demanding his client be the winner. Needless to say, our answer was a hard NO.

The two stars took to social media, calling each other out over the littlest things. It set the tone for an intense confrontation. The trash talking was non-stop. If the pregame hype was any indication, this was geared up to be one of our best matches yet.

We remodeled the arena, adding some luxury suites up above, and some additional seating on each end, making room for over five hundred more people.

We needed every bit of it. It was another packed house for Celebrity Sexfights.

There would not be any bikinis tonight. We wouldn't be seeing our favorite stars strolling into the arena in skimpy bathing suits. For whatever reason, the two beautiful women decided to go with short skirts and high heels instead. Don't ask me why.

Jennifer Esposito was the first contestant to be introduced, and now I can see why they chose to go with a more conservative wardrobe. She walked confidently down the runway, showing off her long lean legs, in a schoolgirl outfit. She was wearing a white button-down blouse and a plaid mini skirt. I never realized how gorgeous this woman was. There's something about seeing a 50-year-old woman dressed like a teenager, that drives me crazy.

Leah Remini looked just as hot. The dark haired beauty with the world's loveliest pouty red lips, was absolutely stunning. Her legs weren't quite as long as Jennifer's, but they were very toned, with thick muscular thighs. Leah looked more like a high-class hooker than a schoolgirl, wearing a bright red blouse and a black leather mini skirt. She stopped at the top of the runway with her hands on her hips and a determined scowl on her face. She looked like she was ready to kick some ass.

Leah slowly strolled down the aisle, refusing to smile or acknowledge the crowd. She was focused on one thing: fucking the shit out of Jennifer Esposito.

The King of Queens star climbed into the ring, staring down her rival as she went to her corner. Leah bent over, taking off her high heels, ready to do battle. Not once did she take her eyes off of her opponent. Leah didn't have any respect for Jennifer. She claimed she was the better woman, and couldn't believe she had to prove it.

Jennifer just sat back against the ropes, with a mischievous smile, staring back at the confident TV star. She wasn't intimidated at all. Jennifer kicked off her heels, as she stepped forward, ready to go. The Italian hottie couldn't wait to go toe to toe with the pouty brunette.

The two beauties met in the center of the ring in their bare feet, defiantly getting in each other's face. Jennifer was almost four inches taller than Leah, towering over the sassy brunette trying to intimidate her.

Leah wasn't having it and sucker punched the slender brunette with a powerful shot to her stomach. Jennifer doubled over in pain, caught off guard by the cheap shot. Leah grabbed her groaning rival by the hair, leading her over to the ropes, slamming her head into the padded corner post.

Jennifer fell to floor, onto her hands and knees, dazed by the vicious attack. Leah bent over, tugging on the back waistband of Jennifer's red and green plaid skirt. She was pulling with such force, she was practically lifting her stunned opponent off the ground. Leah continued to yank on Jennifer's schoolgirl outfit, pulling the short skirt completely off.

The crowd roared as the match got off to a wild start, turning into a stripfight. Leah may have been smaller, but she was mean and feisty, getting the jump on Jennifer. She backed off toward the center of the ring, huffing and puffing as she stared back at her staggered opponent, holding onto her skirt as if it were her prize.

Jennifer got to her feet, with her white blouse hanging down, barely covering her skimpy white cotton undies. Her long tanned legs were on display, as the beautiful actress slowly walked back toward Leah, looking to even things up. She thought this was supposed to be a sexfight, not All-Star Wrestling.

Getting face to face with Leah, she was met with a hard slap to the cheek, knocking her back a step. Jennifer turned around, holding her jaw, as Leah defiantly stood there with her hands on her hips, staring her down.

"You want some more, bitch? I can do this all day!"

Leah snapped at Jennifer, giving her a mean look, threatening her with more of the beat down.

"I'll kick your ass all over this mat if that's what you want. You don't stand a chance of winning a sexfight with me."

"First I'll rip your clothes off, then I'll rip an orgasm out of your skanky pussy."

Jennifer had heard enough. She never liked the arrogant bitch, and now she knew why. Leah thought she was hot shit, and that the whole world should kiss her ass. Well not Jennifer.

The slim brunette cautiously approched the prima donna a third time, looking to bring the cock bitch down a few notches. When she saw Leah ball up her fist, she ducked, avoiding the next punch, driving her shoulder into Leah's midsection, knocking her back against the ropes. Jennifer wrapped her arms around the sassy Milf, looking to get some payback, hoping to tear off her clothes. All she could do was pull on the red top that was tucked into Leah's leather skirt. It became untucked and stretched out, but Leah survived the attack with her clothes intact. They spun around the ring, pulling on each other's long dark hair, and clawing at each other's tops.

Buttons were flying everywhere as Leah yanked on Jennifer's white blouse, ripping it wide open. Her flat tummy and white bra were partially exposed as the women remained locked together in a hair-pulling stalemate in the center of the ring.

Jennifer made another attempt at Leah's red top, tugging on it, pulling it over her head. It finally came off, with Leah left standing there with her messed up hair, covering up her lacy black bra. She gave Jennifer an icy stare, pissed that she lost her top.

She took her time setting up her next attack on her scantily clad opponent. She knew the fans were getting their jollies watching her parade around the ring in her black bra, plunging neckline and black leather mini skirt.

It could be worse. She could have been like Jennifer, down to her white bra and panties, with her white shirt ruined, barely clinging to her toned body.

Leah lunged at Jennifer, grabbing her white shirt by the collar, ripping it, pulling what was left down over her shoulders. Jen tried to fend her off, reaching for the aggressive brunette's throat, as they spun around the ring, looking to gain control.

Leah yanked down on the tattered white blouse, ripping it even more, immobilizing Jennifer's arms at the same time. She spun her around, pulling the torn schoolgirl blouse completely off, leaving Jennifer down to her underwear.

She looked pretty hot in her white bra and panties, which contrasted nicely with the olive-skinned beauty's killer body. However, she was in jeopardy of losing that too, as Leah had a finger hooked on Jen's bra strap. She was pulling on it while Jennifer had a grasp of the black leather mini skirt.

It was a tug-of-war with Jennifer's bra being stretched out along with Leah's skirt. The brawl was intense, with each woman wanting to humiliate the other as much as earn the win. Jennifer's bare tit was starting to show as Leah had a firm grip on her bra, which looked like it was ready to snap.

The King of Queens star was hell bent on getting her foe naked. She pulled the bra strap down over Jennifer's shoulder, exposing her left breast. She quickly reached for the other side, and suddenly Jen was topless, with her bra hanging down around her waist.

Leah paid the price for her quest to get Jennifer naked. While focusing on removing her bra, she let her guard down allowing her rival to take her down.

The brash beauty found herself flat on her back, staring up at Jennifer's bare breasts. The Blue Bloods star had her pinned to the floor with her firm medium sized tits dangling just inches from Leah's face. Jennifer may have been down to her skimpy white panties, but she was in control for the moment. She could care less if she was showing a little skin. All that mattered to her was being on top.

She enjoyed her position of control, smiling with her sexy dimples showing, rubbing it in to her opponent.

"Big deal. You got my bra." She chirped, trying to rain on Leah's parade.

"Do you like my tits that much?"

Jennifer shook her modest, pointy tits while teasing Leah, brushing them across her face, just to annoy the pissed off chick. Leah twisted and turned, trying to avoid the tit smothering. She couldn't stand being on the bottom.

"Fucking Bitch!" she snapped, trying to wiggle out from underneath.

Leah was trapped and she knew it. She tried to arch her back and buck Jennifer off, without any luck. She managed to free up her left arm, and immediately went for Jen's hair, yanking on it, hoping to get her off of her dominating perch.

Jennifer never budged. She used her free hand to give Leah a quick slap across the face, before reaching down, grabbing for her skirt.

Momentum changed with Leah rolling over on top, digging her claws into Jennifer's bare breasts. She leaned over, spitting in her rival's face, while pinching her dark nipples.

Jennifer wiped the saliva from her cheek, before making another attempt for Leah's black skirt. She tugged on it, finding the zipper on the side, and undoing it.

Looking to thwart Jen's attempt at undressing her, Leah grabbed Jennifer's wrist, trying to pin her to the mat. The brawl for superiority continued as they rolled across the floor, with Leah's black mini skirt falling away.

Leah found herself on top again, in her black bra and panties, sitting on her topless foe. She brushed a few loose strands of hair from her face, panting as she looked down at Jennifer.

"You're mine, bitch" she hissed while squeezing Jennifer's tits.

"It's no use fighting me."

Leah curled her luscious red lips, giving the struggling brunette a mischievous smirk, reaching back for her pussy. She started rubbing it, sliding her fingers across the thin white undies. Jennifer flailed her long legs, trying to avoid Leah's bold attack.

Leah dug her fingers into Jennifer's tit with her left hand, while clawing at her panty-covered pussy with the right. She was looking for an early submission.

"Just give up. You know you can't beat me."

Jennifer was in trouble, but wasn't about to give in. She struggled from her back, grunting as she clawed at Leah, trying to push her to the side and break free.

"NEVER!!" she screamed, grabbing Leah's wrist, pulling it away from her ravaged breast.

Leah focused her attention behind her, sliding her hand inside the waistband of Jennifer's white panties. She curled up her fingers, poking at the moaning brunette's tight slit. She knew she found a weakness when Jennifer let out a loud scream, pounding her fist on the mat.

Leah began to fuck the tanned beauty with her two middle fingers, causing Jennifer to shriek with excitement. The flustered brunette's eyes popped wide open as Leah's fingers found their way deep inside. She put up her hands in protest, clinging onto her tormentor's sexy black bra, squeezing her breast, trying to get her to stop.

Leah pulled her hand from Jennifer's panties, turning and grabbing Jennifer's wrists, to keep her away from her breasts.

She pinned the tall brunette's arms to the floor, sliding farther up Jennifer's body, straddling her chest.

Jennifer felt the match slipping away, and hated the fact that she had to look up at Leah's smug face. She reached again for the spicy Sicilian's breasts, trying to rip her bra off. Leah was ready for her, knocking her arms away as the desperate brunette struggled to stay in the game.

Jennifer kept fighting back, scratching and clawing until she got ahold of Leah's right wrist, pulling her down onto the mat. Leah still had her legs wrapped around her waist, but Jennifer managed to roll on top. She needed the reversal to turn her luck around.

The long lean actress started getting more physical, matching the intensity of her nemesis. She had her left hand around Leah's throat, holding her down while trying to pry the muscular legs from around her waist.

Leah was gasping with her eyes fluttering as she suddenly found herself unable to breathe. Jennifer had a firm grip on her rival's throat and wasn't about to let go.

Leah gave up her leg lock, as her feet fell to the floor. She looked as if she was losing all of her energy. Jennifer took advantage of Leah's weakened body, by removing the helpless brunette's top. She showed a little mercy by taking her hand off of Leah's throat, only to rip the lacy black bra off of her.

Leah rolled onto her side, coughing and clutching her throat, as Jennifer lost her balance, falling to the side with her. The tall brunette quickly scrambled to her feet, readjusting her skimpy white panties as she retreated back to her corner, regaining her senses.

Leah slowly got to her feet, still hurting from being choked. Wearing only her black panties after being stripped of her bra, Leah's amazing tits were on display, bouncing freely as she leaned back against the ropes, huffing and puffing, trying to catch her breath.

"You fucking bitch!" the topless beauty hissed, leering at Jennifer across the ring.

The two gorgeous milfs circled each other, looking for an edge as they resumed their intense battle. Still panting heavily from their recent flurry, both girls moved in, ready for more.

Jennifer reached out for Leah's luscious round boobs, squeezing them with both hands, while Leah went for Jennifer's white cotton undies.

Leah let out a loud howl from having her tits ravaged, but never let go of the underwear. She had a firm grip from the side, pulling up, stretching the white panties out, as they wedged into Jennifer's butt crack and tight hairy pussy.

Jennifer screamed even louder than Leah, letting go of her tits, reaching down to stop the painful wedgie. Leah tugged on the skimpy underwear, pulling with both hands, stretching them out all the way up to Jennifer's chest.

Esposito bent over, screaming in agony, as the thin strip of panties was wedged deep in her crotch. Leah had a maniacal look on her face, looking to inflict as much pain as possible, pulling hard until they both fell to the floor.

Jennifer landed face first in between Leah's legs, where the tough brunette quickly wrapped them around her head. Leah kept tugging on the stretched panties, watching them disappear into Jennifer's ass crack. She reached over the whimpering brunette's back, making sure the thin material was rubbing up against Jennifer's anus.

The exasperated babe cried out as the wiry thong was forced up against her sensitive asshole and tight pussy. She reached down trying to defend herself from the invasive wedgie.

Leah leaned ahead, tapping her finger up against Jennifer's tight butthole, causing the losing brunette to flinch with a spastic reflex. She kept tapping, patting down the panties until she poked her finger inside, stuffing the white stretch of undies in Jen's tight asshole.

Jennifer bucked wildly, getting to her knees, turning and pulling the stretched out panties from her butt. She reached for Leah's black panties, but the aggressive bitch pushed her onto her back, yanking the ruined white panties off of Jennifer's long tanned legs.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!" Jennifer screamed, coiling up after the brutal attack.

"What did you call me?" Leah asked, with a vengeful tone.

The mean queen lurched ahead, keeping Jennifer on her back as she crawled up and sat on her face, planting her panty-covered pussy over Jen's mouth, smothering her.

"Did you call me something? I can't quite hear you."

She wiggled her nice round butt, enjoying her position of power once again. Leah reached back, rubbing Jennifer's fluffy dark muff, hoping to stimulate her ravaged pussy and earn a submission.

Jennifer flailed her legs around, but Leah held her in place by shoving a couple fingers inside her tight slit. She licked her luscious red lips, as she had her feisty opponent in trouble again. She wiggled her fingers, tickling Jennifer's juicy pink pussy. Her main goal now was to get the naked slut to cum.

Leah began to pump her fingers in and out of Jennifer's juicy cooze, continuing with the onslaught. Jennifer twisted and turned from the bottom, thrashing her legs, doing whatever she could to get out from under Leah's beautiful booty.

Jennifer finally got a break when she kicked one of her long legs up, hooking Leah's head with her foot, pulling her backwards. Jennifer immediately sat up,

after catching her rival by surprise. She had Remini on her back, and kept her pinned down by wrapping her long legs around her midsection.

Jennifer was sitting up between Leah's legs, staring at her crotch. She reached up, pulling her black panties to the side, getting an up close and personal look at Leah's beaver. She had a thick hairy pussy, and was extremely wet. Apparently the physical nature of the sexfighting was turning her on. Jennifer pinched Leah's thick meaty pussy lips, rubbing the purple labia between her thumb and forefinger. Leah couldn't put up much resistance as she was stuck on her back, held in check by Jennifer's powerful legs.

Jennifer Esposito was finally getting a chance to go on the offensive, fingering Leah's juicy slit. She slipped two fingers deep inside, while rubbing her thumb up against her sensitive clitoris, causing Leah to let out a whimpering moan.

The brash brunette was on the receiving end of some invasive fingers for a change. Jennifer was pumping her wet pussy, while Leah flailed her legs in defense.

After getting kicked in the side of the head, Jennifer ducked down, and started pulling Leah's panties off, sliding them down her smooth muscular thighs. It took a little time, with Leah kicking furiously, but she finally managed to slip them off her foot, tossing them aside.

Leah pried Jen's legs apart, rolling off to the side, escaping the tricky hold.

Both women were completely nude, facing each other from their knees. Leah had a nasty scowl, looking to regain the control she had for most of the match. Jennifer seemed revitalized after getting at Leah's private parts, showing signs of life after being dominated earlier.

Leah was wearing down, gasping as she leered at her opponent, but tried to stay aggressive, bullying Jennifer with some trash talk.

"I suppose you really think you're something special" she sneered. "You're only making things worse. I'm gonna have my fingers in every one of your slutty holes."

"You're not as tough as you think you are" Jennifer responded, unfazed by the sassy brunette's dirty talk.

They neared each other and locked up, wrapping their arms around each other, embracing with a long passionate kiss, trying to impose their sexual will on one another. Their sweaty bare breasts meshed, with their thighs rubbing up against each other's pussy.

Leah started fondling Jennifer's firm right tit with one hand, while holding the back of her neck with the other, kissing her. Jennifer returned the favor, squeezing Leah's nice round breasts.

Leah made a move, pushing on the back of Jennifer's head, forcing her onto the mat, on all fours. She reached across Jennifer's back, holding her in place from the side, while facing her nice firm butt.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers
12