Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 16

Story Info
Amy Schumer vs Chelsea Peretti.
3.6k words
4.67
3.6k
9

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

We promised we'd give Amy Schumer another chance on Celebrity Sexfights, after her tough loss to Sarah Silverman, and here it is.

This time she faces another fellow comedian, Chelsea Peretti, of the hit comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Chelsea pleaded with us to include her in our lineup. The sassy brunette with the mesmerizing blue eyes, assured us that we wouldn't be sorry, predicting that she'd probably be considered one of the greatest sexfighters in the world, right up there with Joan Collins and Rosie O'Donnell.

Amy was looking for redemption, after letting a victory slip away last time out. I'm not sure it will be that easy against Chelsea. The sassy brunette talks a good game, but who knows if she can back it up.

Either way, this should definitely be a fun match between the two hilarious, yet sexy stars. One thing I didn't understand, was that they decided to pass on the bikinis, and go with schoolgirl outfits. It worked with Jennifer Esposito and Leah Remini, but I'm not sure it would be the same for these two.

The arena was at capacity again to see the two hot comediennes go at it. One particular fan had a special interest in tonight's match. Chelsea's husband Jordan Peele had a front row seat for the event. He and Keegan-Michael Key were just two of many celebrities in attendance. Andy Samberg, Tina Fey, Bill Hader and Kate Hudson were also some of the bigger names in attendance, as well as stars from the world of sports, like Danica Patrick, Deion Sanders, Chris Paul, and Super Bowl champion Travis Kelce.

All fans, celebrity or otherwise, were in for a treat.

Amy Schumer was the first star to be introduced, drawing plenty of laughs and cheers when she strolled down the aisle in her agreed upon schoolgirl outfit.

Wearing a plaid blue skirt and white blouse tied in a bow at her midriff. exposing her bare belly, she was a combination of innocence and naughtiness. With a solid blue unbuttoned blazer and white knee socks and black & white saddle shoes completing her outfit, Amy looked like she just got out from serving detention.

She stopped halfway down the aisle by Deion Sanders, bending over, lifting her skirt, showing off her white cotton panties. The flamboyant football star got into the act, spanking the chubby comedian's nice round ass. Amy responded with faked shock, innocently pouting as she continued on down the runway.

Chelsea Peretti was next, and made quite a splash as she appeared in the doorway, dressed as a teenybopper schoolgirl.

The pigtailed brunette was wearing a short-sleeved white button down shirt and black tie, along with a red plaid skirt, white knee socks and black high heels. The skirt was extremely short, barely covering her crotch, showing plenty of her smooth white thighs.

Chelsea's big black glasses and bright red lipstick, made her look like a nerdy teacher's pet. The kind that sat in the front row, spreading her legs underneath her desk, giving the teacher a free peek at her white cotton underwear.

The blue eyed schoolgirl skipped down the aisle, stepping into the ring alongside her blonde rival. For a 45-year-old, she was very convincing as teenage jailbait, strutting over to her corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Amy calmly walked across the ring towards the pig-tailed brunette, stopping just inches from her, getting up in the new girl's face.

"Don't even think about it, Chelsea! You don't stand a chance against me!"

The big bad blonde was bullying the fresh meat, before Chelsea did a thing. She just wanted to let her know who was boss. The new girl wasn't about to take any shit. She stepped up, sticking her big honking nose in Amy's face, showing that she wasn't afraid of her, or anybody else. The sassy comic reminded Amy that her threats rang hollow.

"So, I have no chance, just like Sarah had no chance? Nice try, bitch!"

Chelsea stood up to the menacing blonde, not backing down. She wasn't going to be intimidated. Especially by someone who hasn't won yet.

"I'll make you personal little toilet, just like Sarah did. So watch yourself!"

Amy could only pretend to laugh it off, embarrassed that the newbie would bring up the golden shower.

"Yeah, that won't happen. Sarah might have gotten away with that, but you won't be so lucky!

She was losing her temper, pointing her finger at Chelsea, gritting her teeth while poking her in the chest.

"I will destroy you!"

"Maybe with your breath" Chelsea answered back, ducking her head and waving her hand as if she was trying to fan away some foul odor.

Her goal was to get under Amy's skin, and it seemed to be working.

The blonde amazon had enough, slapping the smart aleck with a barrage of strikes, backing Chelsea up against the ropes. Amy grabbed her by the pigtails, shaking her head back and forth, as if she were trying to separate it from her body.

The fight was on as the two schoolgirls went at each with a ferocious intensity that we haven't seen yet, here at Celebrity Sexfights.

Trying to defend herself, Chelsea grabbed Amy by the collar, and responded with a knee to the stomach of the aggressive blonde, causing her to double over in pain. Before Amy had a chance to collect herself, Chelsea delivered a second blow to her face, stunning the big bad blonde.

The wisecracking brunette from Brooklyn Nine-Nine showed that she wasn't averse to fighting dirty. With Amy doubled over, holding her tummy and reeling from the knee to her jaw, Chelsea went for more. She spun her around, giving Amy a swift kick in the ass, sending the dazed blonde into the ropes.

After doing some damage with her black high-heeled shoes, Chelsea took them off, and stood in the center of the ring, taunting her flustered foe.

"You didn't think I was gonna let you just walk all over me, did you, Schumer?"

Amy was seething as she stared back at the pig-tailed tease, while clinging to ropes, trying to find her bearings. She was still reeling from Chelsea's vicious blows.

Amy straightened up, whipping off her blazer and kicking her black & white saddle shoes off to the side. She rushed the snotty brunette, locking up in another hair-pulling embrace. They twisted and turned, tugging on each other's hair while dancing across the ring.

The two schoolgirls were clutching at whatever they could get their hands on to take control. Chelsea was tugging at Amy's white top, loosening up the dress shirt that was tied in a bow at her midriff. At the same time the big blonde was tugging on Chelsea's short plaid mini skirt.

Amy overpowered the pig-tailed brunette, as they went crashing to the floor. She ended up on top, and yanked Chelsea's skirt off, leaving the sassy chick in her white undies, knee socks & shirt. Chelsea was still clinging to Amy's top, ripping it open, giving everyone a good look at the curvy blonde's white low-cut bra and nice cleavage.

Even though she was trapped on the bottom, Chelsea showed she was quite a scrapper. She shoved her palm under Amy's chin, pushing the heavier girl's head back, keeping her at bay.

Schumer was forced to take a different approach, scooting up with her open shirt hanging off her shoulders. She sat on Chelsea's stomach, smirking at her. Amy reached back, slowly running her fingers across the front of Chelsea's white cotton undies.

Amy's playful fingers semed to be hitting the mark, but her fun was short-lived. Her arms were being restricted with Chelsea tugging on her white shirt, pulling the sleeves down over her forearms, literally handcuffing her.

Amy twisted her upper body, struggling to free herself. Frustration was setting in as the big blonde was sitting there unable to use her hands. Even though Chelsea was flat on her back, she still had a firm grasp of Amy's blouse, leaving her immobilized.

The match became somewhat of a stalemate with neither sexy schoolgirl able to do much. While Chelsea was content to keep Amy tied up in her own shirt, the big blonde wanted more. She was pissed she couldn't take advantage of being on top.

Amy started twisting and turning, eventually wiggling out of her blouse, freeing up her arms. She immediately pinned Chelsea's wrists to the mat, looming over her in her white bra, shoving her chest in Chelsea's face, burying the sassy brunette's big nose in between her cleavage.

Not satisfied with just smothering Chelsea with her boobs, Amy wanted to plant her big butt on the sassy brunette's face also. She started to slither up Chelsea's body, but lost her balance in her desire to further humiliate her rival.

Chelsea managed to roll Amy off to the side, hoping to turn the tables on the curvy blonde. She snagged Amy's blue plaid skirt, yanking it off as the two comics rolled around on the floor.

The schoolgirl brawl continued with the two women on their knees, clawing at each other's sexy outfits.

Amy was showing plenty of skin, down to her white bra and panties. She wanted to even things up, ripping Chelsea's white blouse with buttons flying everywhere. The black necktie was still hanging loosely around the brunette's collar, and Amy tried to used it to strangle her feisty opponent.

Amy pushed Chelsea to the floor, onto her hands and knees, while clutching the black necktie like a bridle. She pulled back, choking her rival, wrapping her arms around the groggy brunette, who was fighting to catch her breath.

Amy didn't show any mercy, ripping Chelsea's white blouse open, and squeezing her breasts. Amy tugged on Chelsea's lacy bra, ripping it apart, with the luscious pear-shaped tits dangling freely.

With Chelsea's bra and blouse ripped to shreds and barely hanging from her shoulders, Amy wrapped her left arm around her neck, and reached down strumming Chelsea's white cotton undies with her free hand. The Brooklyn Nine-Nine star cringed as she felt Amy's fingers brush across her crotch, stimulating her sensitive pussy.

Amy Schumer began to assert herself, pulling back on Chelsea until they were both sitting up on the floor. Amy wrapped her thick powerful thighs around Chelsea's waist, while cupping her beautiful breasts with both hands. She stuck her chin on Chelsea's bare shoulder, teasing her by licking her ear and whispering some not so subtle threats.

"Just cum for me, bitch. Be my little sex slave."

"I've got a nice big strapon that I've been dying to try out."

"I bet you love it in all of your slutty holes."

"Your slutty little mouth. Your slutty pink pussy. Your slutty little asshole."

Chelsea struggled to break free from Amy's hold. She didn't want to hear about the hefty blonde's perverted plans. Having Amy fondling her bare breasts was bad enough, she didn't want any part of her deviant strapon play.

Amy took her bare feet and hooked Chelsea's legs down by the ankles, spreading them apart. She pulled the squirming brunette's arms behind her, controlling them with her left hand while reaching around, rubbing her white cotton panties with the right.

Chelsea twisted and turned, trying to escape, as she felt Amy's fingers brush across her panty-covered pussy. She was powerless against the blonde amazon, whimpering at her dilemma.

"Stop it! You're gonna make me pee!"

Chelsea started whining in hopes that Amy would show a little mercy and let her go. She felt like the match was slipping away as they sat there in their underwear. There was no way that Amy was going to release her sassy opponent now. Once Chesea said she might pee her pants, Amy became more emboldened, feeling like her rival might just give up.

"Aww, does Chelsea have to pee? We wouldn't want you to piss your panties now, would we?"

Amy couldn't help teasing her struggling foe. She rubbed Chelsea's pussy a little more, before bringing her hand up and tickling the wincing brunette, digging her fingers into her side.

Chelsea's body tossed and turned as she squirmed to avoid Amy's aggressive ticking. She really was going to piss her pants if she wasn't careful. She cried out once again, begging for Amy to stop.

"Amy! Please! I'm begging you! Stop!"

She was starting to whine, giving in to the realization that Amy had no intention of stopping with the tickling. Chelsea didn't know if she could hold back any longer. Her fear came true, as she felt herself lose control.

A small yellow wet spot appeared on her white cotton panties, that grew as she squealed, unable to hold it back. A small stream started to flow as her undies were getting soaked, making the cotton panties almost transparent.

"Oh God! No!"

Chelsea slapped the mat, surrendering, as she peed her pants, with a warm stream of the golden liquid dribbling down between her legs, forming a small puddle on the floor. Her white panties were soaked, with her dark bush visible through the flimsy sopping wet material.

Amy finally let go of her haggard opponent, hopping to her feet, trying not to get any pee on her while Chelsea sat on the floor in her own mess.

"CLEAN UP, AISLE FIVE!!" Amy blared, making fun of the situation.

The crowd cheered wildly, giving Amy a nice ovation for her enthusiastic victory. But not everyone was happy with the outcome. Jordan Peele sat dejectedly in his front row seat, watching as his wife lost in such a humiliating fashion. His buddy Keegan seemed to be in shock also, just staring into space. Both men had a lot of money riding on Chelsea, and saw their potential winnings go down the drain after the shocking ending.

Chelsea slowly got to her feet, with an attendant coming to her aid with a towel. She cleaned up her long legs, drying them with the towel, while the attendant mopped up the puddle on the floor. As they cleaned up the mess, Amy was across the way, getting ready for a punishment round. She slipped out of her white bra and panties, giving everyone a glimpse of her lovely round breasts and golden muff. She took her time, as she searched through her bag in the nude. She pulled out a big flesh colored strapon dildo, just like she promised.

It was a unique contraption, with a buttplug and a small dildo to insert in her vagina, to hold the harness in place, as well as to give her some stimulation while using it.

Amy slipped the small black dildo into her hairy twat, and gave the audience quite an eyeful, bending over and inserting the small buttplug in her tight pink derrière, before tightening the straps of her kinky sex toy.

Chelsea started to make an exit, topless in nothing but her soaked panties. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Amy Schumer blocking her path, sporting the lifelike cock as well as a devilish grin.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, sweetie? We still have a little unfinished business."

Chelsea was speechless as she saw her rival with a firm grip on the cock, waving it at her, with a menacing intentions. Amy slowly strolled over toward the shocked loser, pointing the strapon cock at her like it was some kind of sexual weapon.

"Get those smelly panties off!" she hissed, getting in Chelsea's face.

The startled actress backed away, afraid of the intimidating blonde. She was up against the ropes, and knew as the loser that she had to cater to the winner's desires. She had no choice but to slither out of her sopping wet undies.

The dejected brunette reluctantly peeled off the soaked panties, dropping them on the floor. She turned to face Amy, ready for the strapon consequences.

The cocky winner didn't waste any time taking command, grabbing Chelsea by the back of the head, and forcing her to her knees, demanding that she suck her cock.

Chelsea was no stranger to cocksucking, but it was kinda different giving head to a strapon dildo. She wrapped her lips around the fake cock, like a good little girl, lathering it up. Amy ran her fingers through the loser's long brown hair, guiding her.

"How does that cock taste?"

Amy couldn't help rubbing it in while Chelsea submitted to her. She loved seeing the sassy slut on her knees with a big cock in her mouth.

"I bet you suck a lot of cock!"

Over in the front row, Jordan and Keegan were watching with interest, as Chelsea was on her knees being teased by Amy. Keegan poked his friend in the side asking him if it was true. Did Chelsea really suck a lot of cock?

Jordan ignored his horny friend and focused his attention on his wife, who was being sexually humiliated.

Chelsea was taking the whole thing down her throat, leaving Amy's cock covered with saliva. She looked up at the big naked blonde for approval, hoping she was doing a good job.

Apparently she was because Amy pushed her away and onto her back, ready to fuck her. She dropped to her knees, lifting Chelsea's legs up in the air, reaching down to rub her pussy. Amy massaged Chelsea's stubby clit with her thumb, getting it ready for her strapon.

Chelsea looked on nervously as Amy steered the head of her fake cock towards her wet pussy. She let out a long soft moan as Amy plunged the flesh colored dildo into her juicy vagina.

The big bad blonde cupped her hands around Chelsea's thighs, holding on for balance as she started to pound on her pink pussy. Thrusting her pelvis, Amy quickly got the hang of strapon fucking, driving the dildo deep into Chelsea's tight slit. She was becoming aroused herself, being double penetrated by the two small plugs attached to her harness.

The DP effect was turning Amy on, and the horny vixen picked it up a notch, sliding her hands up Chelsea's long legs, grabbing them by the ankles. She leaned ahead, almost bending Chelsea in half, lifting the brunette's tight butt off the floor. Amy's nice round titties were bouncing freely as she continued to drill her rival's ravaged pussy.

"Ooh, you like this, don't you?"

"Well this is for my pleasure, not yours!"

Amy reached over for Chelsea's white undies, that were laying on the floor nearby. She stuffed the pee-soaked panties in Chelsea's mouth, stifling the moaning brunette. Schumer was totally dominating her foe, and leaned ahead putting her hand around Chelsea's throat, as she pistoned her strapon into her hairy snatch.

Chelsea was being dominated, but loved it. Amy was fucking her better than any man ever did. Her whole body was filled with electricity as Amy's strapon was testing the limits of her tight pink pussy.

Amy removed her hand from Chelsea's throat, letting her breathe, as she leaned back enjoying her handiwork, watching her cock slide in and out of the brunette's slick pussy.

The sweaty blonde liked what she saw, but wanted to see her beaten foe from another angle. She grabbed Chelsea's leg and flipped her over onto her stomach, having her get on all fours. She spanked her nice smooth ass, leaving a big red handprint, before getting behind and fucking Chelsea's dripping wet pussy doggystyle.

Amy grabbed a handful of Chelsea's hair, tugging on it, pulling her head back, as she pounded her from behind. The tall brunette was gagging on her smelly panties and spit them out, screaming from the brutal fucking.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Amy just smiled at her rival's reaction, knowing she was getting the fuck of a lifetime. She pushed her down flat on the floor, reaching down massaging Chelsea's fleshy butt cheeks. Amy let her thumb wander over and brush up against her friend's tight little butthole.

Chelsea let out a little yelp from having her sensitive anus touched. It didn't stop Amy from continuing to massage the dirty hole. She licked her thumb and poked it inside, drawing another innocent squeal from the moaning brunette.

"I did say I was going to fuck all of your slutty holes, remember?"

Amy squeezed both firm butt cheeks, spreading them, giving her a good look at Chelsea's tight pink asshole. She pressed the tip of her cock up against her winking starfish, forcing it inside.

Chelsea moaned in ecstasy as Amy stuffed every inch of her big fat cock up her tight ass. Chelsea has had anal sex plenty of times before. She and Jordan have made it a routine part of their lovemaking. But it was never like this. Being dominated by one of your rivals, in front of a live audience, that included your husband.

Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers
12