Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 17

Story Info
Anna Kendrick vs Emma Stone.
5.2k words
4.71
7.6k
12

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

We've had some interesting battles here on Celebrity Sexfights, with girls from Survivor, Storage Wars, and the Poker Tour, as well as famous sports figures, actresses and comedians. But this week's star power tops them all. Academy Award winning actress Emma Stone agreed to compete in our adult themed adventure. When asked why someone of her stature would subject herself to this kind of humiliation, she simply answered that she thought it would be fun. She was intrigued by the format, and looked at performing in this risqué atmosphere as just another acting role.

One of her stipulations for appearing was okaying who her opponent would be. She wanted to have a say in who she would face. When we found out she was actually interested, we came up with a list of potential opponents.

Actresses Kate Hudson and Rashida Jones, Kaitlin Olson of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, race car driver Danica Patrick, Paris Hilton, former Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding, and controversial singer Miley Cyrus were all candidates we thought she might be interested in.

When we showed her the list, she burst out laughing, shocked at a couple of the names on the list. Emma regained her composure, trying to peruse the list more closely. Her wide eyes were fixed on the different names, as she gave us her thoughts.

"First of all, there is NO FUCKING WAY that Paris agreed to do this. I mean there's no way."

"Second, I'm not getting in the ring with Tonya Harding! I don't care for her. I don't find her attractive. And I don't want my legs broken."

"Now the others aren't so bad."

"Kate is such a little slut, she would probably lose on purpose."

"Rashida might be good at this. I know she likes girls. I could see her doing well."

"Maybe Kaitlin too. I don't think she's a dyke, but I'm sure she's been in plenty of fights."

"Danica seems like kind of a bitch. I wouldn't want to fight her, but I wouldn't mind fucking her."

"And I don't know what to think about Miley. She might just twerk me to death."

She respectfully handed the list back without being very optimistic. Then had her own suggestion.

"Have you spoken with Anna Kendrick?"

"I bet she would do it. She might surprise you. She's not as innocent as you might think.......plus she squirts when she cums. That would be kinda cool. I'd love to make her squirt."

My jaw dropped when she offered up her good friend as a possible opponent. And the little morsel about Anna being a squirter was almost too good to be true.

Well, long story short, we signed Anna up for a showdown between her and Emma. We had two of the biggest box office draws from the entertainment industry willing to get down and dirty in front of a live audience for Celebrity Sexfights.

Or at least that's what I thought.

Emma Stone and Anna Kendrick may have agreed to a Sexfight, but they wanted more intimate surroundings. They wanted to have their sexy duel in a bedroom setting, on a big comfortable bed. Not in a wrestling ring, performing live, in front of a thousand screaming fans.

I didn't like the idea. Performing live was part of the allure of the Celebrity Sexfight franchise. But I'm not opposed to trying something new, and didn't want to risk losing these two huge stars.

The kitchen stage, and subsequent food fight with Rachel Ray and Kelly Ripa turned out to be one of our more popular events. Maybe this style would be just as much of a success.

The bikinis were out as well, being replaced by sexy lingerie. This I had no problem with. The thought of the two lovely ladies wearing something sexy in the bedroom brought a smile to my face.

If I didn't know better, it seemed like all we were doing was filming a softcore lesbian porn flick between the two mainstream stars. I made sure that both women knew that it had to fall under the "Sexfight" category. I was assured it would be much more than that.

We used one of the bedroom sets that they used on Girlfriend Films. I'm pretty sure I've seen hot Milfs like Jodi West, Deauxma, Brandi Love and Syren DeMer fucking around on this very same setting.

It was about as intimate as we could get, with three cameras, and a handful of people, including myself, on hand to watch these two gorgeous actresses go at it.

Anna Kendrick walked in first, looking absolutely smoking hot wearing a black one-piece teddy. I always knew she was a cutie, but she really came across as an innocent sex kitten. Her high-cut teddy showed off her lovely thighs, and teased us being partially see-through, giving us the outline of what appeared to be her neatly trimmed bush. Her small breasts and dark nipples were barely visible as well, not leaving much to the imagination. Anna had a cute little bod, and she knew it. She had no problem walking around in such a revealing outfit.

I called her over by one of camera operators for a quick interview, asking a few questions on her thoughts about the match with Emma.

Me: "Anna, you're one of the most popular, in demand actresses in the industry today. What made you decide to take part in something as risqué as Celebrity Sexfights?"

Anna flashed her trademark smile, wiping a few stray strands of her stringy brown hair out of her eyes, as she looked directly into the camera, exuding some naughtiness as she tried her best to give an honest answer.

Anna: "When I was first approached about doing a Sexfight, my answer was a hard NO. Then I heard Emma was going to be involved. I thought if she was willing to bare her pancake ass, then I would give it a try too."

Me: "Well, we're all glad you decided to join us."

"What type of strategy do you have planned to come out on top of tonight's match with Emma?"

Anna: "It's no secret that Emma has a size advantage over me, so I'm hoping I can make the match more sexual than physical. I think I have what it takes to make her submit to me."

Me: "When we spoke to Emma about facing you, she told us that you were a squirter. Do you think that hurts you in this type of a format?"

Anna: "SHE SAID THAT?!

The lovely young actress was shocked that Emma divulged such intimate details about her. The talkative cutie was suddenly speechless. Apparently she didn't want anyone to know about her tendency to have gushing orgasms.

Anna: "I can't believe she told you that!"

The interview ended prematurely with Anna walking away, miffed that her friend would blurt out private details like that. Sure it was true, she becomes very wet when she gets excited. But she shared that little morsel of information in confidence with Emma over a year ago. Anna felt betrayed by her good friend, adding a little more incentive for her to win the upcoming sexual battle with the redheaded blabber mouth.

Emma made her entrance wearing a skimpy baby blue bra and panties outfit. The shiny satin material was a sharp contrast to her pale white skin and reddish orange hair. She was unaware of Anna's reaction to her comments outing her as a squirter. Passing by her smaller friend, she was given the evil eye from Kendrick. Emma just raised her eyebrows, shrugging off her pissed off friend as she walked up for her interview.

Me: "Emma, your opponent wasn't too happy that you brought up her gushing orgasms. Any second thoughts about divulging secrets here?"

Emma: "Absolutely not! If she didn't want anyone to know that she squirts, she shouldn't have told me."

Me: "Do you plan on using that against her in tonight's match?"

Emma: "You can count on it, Anton. The whole world is gonna watch as I expose Anna Kendrick as a little gushing slut."

The lovely redhead smiled confidently as she made her bold prediction, making sure it was loud enough for her eavesdropping opponent to hear.

"Like hell you will!" Anna snapped from across the room. She stood in the back with her arms folded, not too happy with her friend's comments.

The pouty little brunette slowly walked over by the foot of the bed, staring daggers at her red-haired friend. It was bad enough that Emma let everyone in on her tendency to squirt, but she added insult to injury by claiming she would prove it by making her cum.

Emma Stone wasn't intimidated at all by Anna giving her the stink eye. She liked stirring things up, and was actually giggling at her friend's misery.

"Oh relax, would you? Everyone was gonna find out tonight anyway. What did you think you signed up for...a game of pattycake?"

Anna felt like she had to get back at her friend, and figured she could play the gossip game too. She had some juicy goods on Emma too, and decided to share.

"Well at least I'm not an anal whore, like someone I know."

Anna's pouty attitude changed to one of a naughty troublemaker. She smiled with a bit of satisfaction letting the viewing audience know that the Academy Award winning actress takes it in the ass. I think she may have touched a nerve, getting the lovely redhead to turn and deny it.

"Just because everyone adores my nice tight butt, doesn't mean they get a sample. It's 'look but don't touch' with this girl."

Emma licked her finger and stuck out her ass in Anna's direction, touching herself on the butt, making a sizzling sound.

"Don't be jealous just because you don't have a hot ass like mine."

Anna scrunched up her nose, giving a look that she was unimpressed. She stepped closer to her opponent, flaunting her own tight little body, going face to face with the taller redhead.

"Jealous? HA! We all know everyone prefers a nice tushy like mine, more than your flabby white ass."

Their friendship was being tested as the thrill of competing sexually was getting to them, causing their nasty sides to show.

Anna might have been making fun of Emma's body, but she could barely hold her emotions in check. She wanted to get her hands on the taller movie star in the worst way. Especially the nice white ass she was ridiculing just moments earlier.

You could cut the tension with a knife. Emma wasn't about to back down, smiling seductively at the short brunette, as she inched a little closer.

"It looks like someone is obsessed with my ass. Sounds like jealousy to me."

Emma licked her luscious red lips, gazing into Anna's eyes as she towered over her. Emma's beautiful hazel green eyes were mesmerizing and she knew it. She was anxious to get this sexfight started. There was definitely some sexual chemistry between the two lovely actresses. Emma saw right through Anna's pissed off facade. She knew that her friend wanted to get down and dirty just as bad as she did.

Emma initiated the physical activity, grabbing Anna by the upper arms and pulling her in close for a kiss. This wasn't just some ordinary peck on the cheek. Emma took her cute little friend by surprise, with a long sloppy kiss, as she pulled her in tightly, pressing their hot bodies together.

The cool redhead let her hands roam down, caressing Anna's tight little body. The short brunette responded in kind, embracing Emma while returning the passionate kiss.

It was evident that this Sexfight would be more sex than fight. The two friends were highly competitive and wanted to impose their will on the other, showing who was superior sexually.

For someone like me, standing by as a neutral onlooker, it was the perfect scenario. I got to see two of the hottest actresses in the world, make love trying to get her rival to cum. I was torn over which beautiful woman to root for. Both of them came across as very friendly in the interview. We were just beginning to see their competitive fire and passion come out.

Standing at the foot of the bed, embraced in the midst of a long passionate kiss, Emma spun Anna around, and forced the smaller girl onto the bed. The aggressive redhead didn't get a lot or pushback from the cute brunette. Anna was content to lay on her back, taking in the kissing and fondling.

This wasn't your normal sexfight. Both of the strong, determined actresses had enough confidence in their sexual allure to let the make out session play out. They were each counting on their raw sexiness and mental stamina to carry them through and wear down the other.

Emma had a mischievous smile the whole time, loving the idea of playing around with her good friend. She knew she could enjoy herself and her own sexual desires and bring out the same in her diminutive opponent. She figured there was no way she could lose this so-called competition. Especially knowing about Anna's knack for having squirting orgasms.

The confident redhead began to take control, fondling Anna's pert breasts through the thin material of her sexy black lingerie. Emma smiled seductively as she gazed down at her sexy friend, grinding her crotch up against Anna's bare thigh. She leaned in, kissing Anna's neck and sticking her tongue in the brunette's ear, causing her to let out a soft breathy moan.

Anna was enjoying the attention, and began caressing her rival, letting her hands roam around, focusing mainly on Emma's gorgeous butt. She let her delicate fingers wander up Emma's pale white skin, slightly scratching her back as she let her red polished fingernails leave their mark.

Anna made her way up to Emma's baby blue bra, carefully undoing it, letting it slowly fall away. Her small pert breasts made their debut, as Emma propped herself up, unafraid to show off her goods. She was still slowly rubbing her lower body up against Anna's thigh, smiling at her playmate while topless.

Emma leaned over, wiggling her nice apple sized breasts over Anna's face, playfully giving her a face full of the luscious tits.

Anna went for the forbidden fruit, nibbling on Emma's pert pink nipples as they dangled in front of her. She wrapped her lips around the pointy nips, devouring them one at a time, while gazing up into the redhead's twinkling green eyes. Knowing that Emma was getting turned on, Anna kept it up, slathering her tongue over and around the tasty raspberries.

Emma Stone was indeed becoming excited by having her perky tits played with. It sent a tingling sensation throughout her entire body. She responded by caressing Anna's cuddly curves as well. Emma gently squeezed the cute brunette's breasts, rubbing her nipples until they started poking through her thin black nightie.

Anna rolled over, laying on top of the taller redhead, aggressively going after Emma's bare breasts. She bit down on her nipple, pulling back, stretching it out before releasing it, and letting it recoil into place. She did this three or four times, alternating between the two perky tits.

Emma was loving it, and cupped her hands over Anna's nice butt, pulling her in closer. Her roaming hands went from squeezing Anna's firm butt cheeks, to sticking her thumbs inside of the lacy black teddy, pulling on the flimsy material with each hand, wedging the nightie into Anna's buttcrack as well as her tight slit.

Anna Kendrick was cringing while Emma tugged on the black teddy, stretching it out, giving her the painful wedgie. She could barely hold back the tears, with the lacy lingerie digging into her most sensitive areas.

Emma showed no mercy to the whimpering brunette, flashing a diabolical grin as she continued to pull on the flimsy material. She cackled to herself while Anna squealed from the playful attack, arching her back and wiggling her cute little butt, trying to keep the thin strip of material out of her private parts.

The giggling redhead was on her back looking up at her fidgeting friend, laughing as Anna struggled to fight off the wedgie. The cute brunette's face was all contorted, with her nose scrunched up, as her thong was digging into both the crack of her ass and her tight pink pussy.

While Anna tried to wiggle her way out of trouble, Emma rolled out from underneath, grabbing ahold of the shoulder straps of her rival's black teddy. With Anna tugging at her crotch, trying to relieve the pressure of the bunched up material, Emma helped her out by pulling down on the sexy lingerie, roughly stripping the gasping brunette.

Anna was on her back, completely naked, rubbing her tender pussy, while Emma was kneeling by her side topless, swinging the teddy around like it was some sort of prize.

Emma's joyful celebration was brief, as she turned her attention to her hurting friend. She was feeling a bit sympathetic for Anna, and began caressing her naked body. She ran her fingers over the cute brunette's neatly trimmed pussy, gently massaging it.

The tender massage took on a more sexual tone, with Emma slipping her middle finger inside Anna's sensitive pink pussy. The sexy redhead crawled closer, kissing her friend on the neck and nibbling on her ear.

"Let me make it all better" she whispered, adding a few more delicate kisses to Anna's cheek, while continuing to finger her tight pink pussy.

Anna grimaced with a painful look on her face, but she could have just been struggling to fight off her current state of euphoria. With Emma's fingers stimulating her moist pink vagina, she was under the redhead's complete control. It looks as if this might be a quick decisive victory for Emma Stone. Anna can't quite recover from having her pussy ravaged. First by the wedgie, and now from Emma's fingering.

The short brunette wasn't just giving up a size advantage to the taller redhead, she was losing the sexual battle as well. Emma was focused on making Anna cum, and in her mind, nothing would be better than forcing a squirting orgasm from her sexy colleague.

Anna tried to curl up into a ball to avoid the vaginal assault, turning away from her persistent opponent. She grabbed Emma's wrist, pulling on her arm, until she flipped the topless redhead over her and onto her back. Anna was rejuvenated as she sprawled sideways across Emma's stomach.

The frustrated brunette was hoping to get some payback, sneaking her hand inside Emma's light blue panties. As she tried to slip her fingers in her rival's tight slit, she could feel her own juicy cunt being invaded again. Emma was able to get her hand inside of Anna from the bottom, shoving two fingers in this time.

No matter what Anna tried, Emma always seemed to be one step ahead of her. All of the vigorous fingering was taking its toll on her, with her sensitive pussy ready to explode. She had to do something quick or this match would be over soon.

Anna spun around and stepped over the redhead, sitting on Emma's face. She had her head firmly wedged between her thighs, with her hot pink pussy rubbing up against the sexy redhead's mouth. Anna was on edge for the last several minutes, and figured that "queening" her opponent was her only chance to win.

For the first time in this match, Anna was in control, with her juicy slit planted directly on Emma's face. The cute brunette wiggled her tight tushy, smothering her friend, letting her know who was in charge.

Emma didn't panic, being buried beneath Anna's hot little body. She made the most of her predicament, squeezing Anna's firm butt cheeks, while sticking her tongue out, licking the lovely brunette's sweet pussy. She wasn't going to let a little facesitting bother her.

Anna was enjoying her newfound pleasure Emma was giving her, purring as she sat on top, grinding her tender pussy on the partially hidden redhead.

"Mmmm, yeah, work that mouth."

The rejuvenated actress reached behind her, clamping her hand down on Emma's light blue panties, digging her fingers in, roughly rubbing her pussy through the silky underwear.

The erotic Sexfight had turned around completely, with Anna Kendrick taking charge. The only difference was that her counterpart, Emma Stone, didn't seem to mind being on the bottom. She was perfectly content to giving oral pleasure to her friend, no matter what position she was in. Emma knew that every second that her tongue was working its magic on Anna's sensitive pussy, her opponent would be getting weaker and weaker.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers
12