Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 20

Story Info
Leslie Mann vs Ellie Kemper.
6k words
4.62
2.9k
8

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

Celebrity Sexfight has been a huge success since we started the kinky event earlier this year. It was always exciting to see the secret naughty side of some of the country's biggest stars.

Seeing these women competing in the nude was exciting enough, but we never imagined it would go much farther than that. The humiliating consequences of some matches were unbelievable. From Amy Schumer getting peed on, to Kelly Ripa and Rachael Ray's kinky food fight, to Amy Poehler giving her good friend Tina Fey a squirt facial, to witnessing hot actress Leah Remini taking a strapon dildo up the ass, there was something for everyone.

When interviewing our potential stars, it was always interesting to me to hear of some of their personal habits, interests, or limits when it came to sex. I was surprised at the number of women that had done anal in the past, thinking that the naughty act was more for dirty girls and depraved sexual addicts. It wasn't something that I would associate with glamorous movie stars.

Another thing that I was intrigued by, was learning about some of the women's penchant for achieving squirting orgasms. Female ejaculation was always a turn on for me, though like everyone else, I was always skeptical about what was real or not in some of the adult videos I've seen.

Legendary squirting porn star Deauxma has always been one of my favorites, but you had to wonder if her gushing orgasms were actual climaxes, or just her peeing. I'm now convinced that it's real, after hearing how many of the ladies admitted to being squirters, having experienced the gushing orgasms on a regular basis.

Tonight we had two such squirting women. One was Leslie Mann, the pretty blonde Milf from such popular movies as Knocked Up, This is Forty, The Other Woman, and The 40-Year-Old Virgin. She confessed to being a big time squirter, losing control constantly. She complained about making a mess of her panties and bed sheets on a regular basis, but said her hubby loved how wet she got.

The other squirting celebrity was Ellie Kemper, the cute redhead known for her roles in Bridesmaids, The Office, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Ellie was excited to be involved with our Sexfight series, and when she heard of my interest in girls who squirt, she even offered to show me one of her gushing orgasms right there during our interview, hiking up her skirt, ready to start playing with herself.

I told her I'd take her word for it, and she could save it for her match with Leslie Mann, who we had picked out to face her. She winced when I mentioned her opponents name, confiding in me that she wanted to win badly because she didn't really like the blonde actress.

"She's kind of a B-I-T-C-H" she whispered, spelling out the dirty word, trying not to offend anybody, as if Leslie was in the room listening.

I figured that a little bit of animosity between the two of them could be a good thing. Especially when it was supposed to be a sexfight. A little added intensity never hurt anyone.

When they met a couple weeks later, another packed house was on hand to watch the two stars go at it. Plenty of celebrities were among those in attendance too, including such notables as Cameron Diaz, Paul Rudd, Parker Posey, Melinda McCarthy, Jenna Fischer, Tina Fey, and Rainn Wilson. All there to see their friends get down and dirty.

Leslie Mann was introduced first, and entered the arena in her skimpy burgundy bikini, showing off her slim 34-23-34 body. The slender blonde strolled down the aisle waving to the crowd, before climbing into the ring, ready to get it on.

She was followed by the other cute comedic actress, as Ellie Kemper made her appearance in a bright lime green bikini. The smiling redhead was sharing high fives with the audience, as she came down the runway, thrilled to be a part of this sexy competition. Ellie looked like a young college kid, but was actually in her forties. Even though she was older than she appeared, she was still almost ten years younger than Leslie.

After climbing into the ring, the fair-skinned beauty flexed her muscles, doing her best Hulk Hogan impression. She was having fun posing for the boisterous crowd, flashing a huge grin, trying to win over the enthusiastic crowd with her charm.

Leslie was growing tired of her antics, leaning back against the ropes with a condescending smirk on her face. She couldn't wait to teach the little show off a lesson, and wipe that smile off her face.

The bell rang to start the match, with both women approaching each other in the middle of the ring. Ellie was on her toes with her hands up in a wrestling stance, ready to do battle. Leslie casually walked up, rolling her eyes at the eager redhead, as if she was above doing anything as degrading as bikini wrestling.

The sexy blonde grabbed Ellie by the back of the neck, pulling her in closer, where she planted a long wet kiss on the startled redhead. Leslie wanted to make this match all about sexual supremacy, hoping to avoid any actual grappling. She figured she could win over the younger actress on her sexual charms alone. Why waste any energy wrestling around if you didn't have to?

Ellie didn't know what to make of the mature blonde's approach, hesitating before accepting the passionate kiss, and putting her hands on Leslie's soft slim body, gently caressing the older actress.

It was more like a make out session than a sexfight, as the two beauties were feeling each other out. Leslie squeezed Ellie's nice round ass, pulling the cute redhead in closer, while continuing with the long, sloppy kiss.

Ellie loved the intimate groping and ran her hands up and down Leslie's back, hoping to keep the blonde in a loving mood. She was prepared to tangle with a stuck up bitch, but was surprised to see a different, softer side of the blonde actress. She was actually attracted to her.

Ellie returned the passionate kiss while sticking her bare thigh in between Leslie's legs, gently rubbing it up against the blonde's crotch. Leslie pulled away briefly, surprised at the innocent redhead's bold move. She flashed a sly grin, with her beautiful high cheekbones protruding, as she gazed back at her opponent with an eager enthusiasm. She didn't back away from Ellie, slowly rubbing her panty covered pussy up against her cute playmate.

Leslie took the contest to another level, undoing the strings of Ellie's bright lime bikini top. The subdued crowd started to come alive, showing their appreciation as Leslie carefully pulled the top away, unveiling Ellie's small breasts and puffy pink nipples.

Ellie didn't put up much of a fight at losing her top, standing there topless, innocently gazing back at her opponent, while letting everyone get a glimpse of her small firm breasts. She loved the idea of being a naughty girl, and went along with Leslie's playful shenanigans.

Leslie Mann was no fool. She knew that her best chance at winning was to use the art of seduction. She couldn't compete athletically with her younger opponent, and wanted to avoid wrestling around at all costs. The slim 50-year-old actress flashed a devilish smile at the younger redhead, while reaching out and fondling Ellie's milky white breasts.

"Ooh! Look at those luscious titties!"

Leslie gently squeezed and caressed her playmate's small firm breasts, rubbing her thumbs across the thick pink areola, bringing Ellie's puffy nipples to life.

"Mind if I have a taste?"

The dominant blonde leaned in and slowly swirled her tongue around each of Ellie's succulent breasts, before putting the entire puffy pink nipple in her mouth.

Ellie squealed with delight as Leslie started sucking on her luscious tits. She beamed with excitement, as she couldn't contain her thrill at having her breasts on display and suckled by her sexy opponent.

The cute redhead was loving the attention and wanted to return the favor. She ran her hands over Leslie's lean body, running her delicate fingers across the blonde's skimpy bikini top. She clutched at Leslie's small firm breasts, trying to give her the same joy she was receiving.

Leslie popped her head up and smiled back at Ellie, letting her know she welcomed her roving hands. She went to lean back in and get another mouthful of Ellie's nubile breasts, only to be startled by the younger redhead's next move.

Ellie ran her left hand down and slipped it inside of Leslie's burgundy bikini bottom. The blonde Milf let out a high-pitched squeal, as her eyes bugged out, with Ellie's delicate fingers rubbing up against her warm, wet pussy. The bold move caught the pretty actress by surprise, as Leslie wasn't expecting anything like that from the innocent redhead.

Ellie snickered at beating the sexy blonde at her own game. She loved the fact that Leslie was showing her first sign of weakness, instead of being in control.

"What's the matter? Didn't you think I was gonna play to win?"

Ellie couldn't help but tease her older foe, staring at Leslie as she fingered her slit. She had to rub it in while watching the bitchy blonde stagger from the invasive fingering.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you cum, you little slut!"

"This whole arena is gonna see what kind of whore you are when I make you squirt!"

Leslie was suddenly at Ellie's mercy, as her knees buckled and she bent over, trying to avoid the brutal fingering. She let out another ear-piercing shriek as she was getting beat at her own game.

Ellie kept the pressure on, pushing the exasperated blonde back up against the ropes. She was determined to end this sexfight quickly, with her older opponent in tears and on the verge of giving in.

Leslie barely had the energy to fight back, making feeble attempts to stop the aggressive fingering. She grabbed ahold of

Ellie's wrist, without the strength to pull it from her panties. If she didn't stop her crazed opponent soon, she was indeed going to give in to a gushing orgasm, just like Ellie said.

Leslie turned her body and dropped to the floor, finally freeing herself from Ellie's brutal assault. She barely had a chance to catch her breath, when Kemper changed her focus and went for Lesle's top, roughly ripping the dark purple bra off, leaving the gasping blonde laying topless in the corner.

The crowd roared with approval as both contestants were now down to their bikini bottoms. Leslie Mann held her hand up against her chest, trying to cover her tiny tits that looked like dimes compared to Ellie's silver dollar nipples. Her flimsy bottoms were barely hanging on as she got to her feet. Ellie's attack had loosened up the burgundy panties, stretching them out to the point that they were almost falling off. The top of Leslie's golden bush was peeking out above her sagging waistband as the haggard blonde staggered toward the middle of the ring looking for payback on the smiling, confident young redhead.

Ellie stood on the other side of the ring, topless, with her hands on her hips, showing off her goodies, daring Leslie to come and get her. She was waiting for her weary opponent, ready for Leslie to make the next move. She didn't think the older blonde actress had much fight left in her.

Leslie wasn't about to give in that easily. She may have underestimated her feisty opponent, but she wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. She knew she had to be careful because she was close to caving in with an orgasm from Ellie's earlier pussy fingering.

The determined blonde slowly walked up to her defiant foe, looking for redemption. Rage was running through her entire body as she looked to wipe that cocky smirk off of Ellie's face. She had to manage her emotions or risk making a mistake and ending up under Ellie's control again. She tried to play it cool, taunting her younger opponent.

"I suppose you really think you're something special. It's going to take a lot more than that to beat me."

Ellie just laughed at Leslie's false confidence, sensing that the topless blonde knew she was in trouble.

"I know all about your habit of squirting. Soon everyone in here will get to witness it firsthand, when I get my hands on your skanky pussy."

Ellie's threats only fired up Leslie even more. The bitchy blonde couldn't let this sassy redhead get the best of her. She had to respond with some trash talking of her own just to show she wasn't going to be a pushover.

"Big talk coming from Little Miss Gusher! I'll have you begging for mercy and cumming like the little whore that you are!"

With that last comment, the two topless celebs decided to settle things with action instead of words, charging each other and embracing in a tight bear hug. Their bare breasts were mashed up against one another as they both made a play for the other's panties.

Leslie was squeezing Ellie's nice round butt cheeks, sticking her thumbs inside the waistband of the lime green bikini bottom, pulling on them, giving the audience a nice view of Ellie's pale white ass crack.

Ellie took a different approach, going for the kill, reaching straight for Leslie's pussy. She snuck her left hand inside the skimpy purple panties, getting her fingers in Leslie's warm wet pussy again, causing the blonde to close her eyes, wincing in pain and crying out one more time.

"AAHHH!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

Leslie felt the unmistakable sensation of having her vagina invaded once again, with Ellie's middle finger, splitting her pussy lips and probing deep inside her.

Ellie knew she had the skinny blonde in trouble and reached up with her right hand, grabbing a handful of Leslie's frizzy blonde hair, tilting her head back as she stared in her eyes, hissing at her squirming rival.

"Cum for me, you little slut."

Leslie could feel a tingling sensation building inside her and knew she was close to losing control. She bent over, trying to pull away from Ellie, putting her crotch out of reach. She succeeded in escaping from Ellie's intense fingering as she dropped to her knees. The desperate blonde yanked on Ellie's bright green bikini bottom, pulling it down to her ankles, leaving her younger foe standing over her in the nude.

Ellie hunched over, trying to cover up her silky red bush, while the audience cheered them on. Leslie reached out, latching on to a handful of Ellie's fiery red pubes, twisting them, causing the pale-skinned beauty to cry out in pain. The tide was turning and it was time for Leslie Mann to take advantage of it. She tripped Ellie before the wailing redhead could recover, knocking her backwards onto the mat. Leslie quickly crawled up, pouncing on Ellie before she knew what hit her.

Now it was Leslie's turn to do some damage. She didn't waste any time and went right for Ellie Kemper's inviting firebox, slipping a couple fingers in her tight slit. Returning the favor was all Leslie had in mind as she started fingerbanging Ellie's juicy pussy. The slinky blonde in the flimsy burgundy bikini bottoms was fighting with a renewed confidence as she tried to get the young actress to cum. Momentum was on her side as she hovered over her pale skinned opponent in dominating fashion.

Leslie brushed her pointy nipples up against Ellie's, as she continued to finger her tight snatch. A mischievous smile appeared as Leslie looked down on her whimpering playmate, realizing Ellie was in trouble.

"What's the matter, Ellie? Am I getting to you?"

Leslie snickered at Ellie who was so close to cumming that she couldn't respond. The rejuvenated blonde added a third finger to the mix, and also rubbed Ellie's engorged clit, hoping to induce the long awaited squirting orgasm.

"Just let it go, slut. You know you want to."

Ellie let out a loud howl and began kicking her legs in an attempt to break free. She mustered all of her strength to roll onto her side, and push Leslie onto her stomach, regaining control and wrapping her arms around the stunned blonde's waist.

The naked redhead tried to hold Leslie down, grabbing her left wrist, with her right arm still wrapped around her waist. It was turning into a wrestling match. Just what Ellie wanted. She knew it was to her advantage to make this battle more physical.

Leslie was on her hands and knees trying to get to her feet, but couldn't break free. Her purple panties were barely hanging on, and they were clearly in Ellie's sights.

The athletic redhead reached underneath, tugging on the strings of the skimpy bikini bottoms until they fell harmlessly to the floor, exposing Leslie's fluffy muff and tiny pink asshole. Ellie was on verge of being the first to cum, and now she was in the driver's seat again, giving Leslie a hard spanking on her pancake ass, letting the stuck up blonde know who was in charge.

"Who's the slut now, BITCH! Let's see how YOU like it!"

Ellie reached between Leslie's legs, shoving two fingers in her cunt from behind. Again Leslie let out a high-pitched squeal at the vaginal penetration. Ellie showed no mercy, holding Leslie's head down, with her face pressed against the mat, while ramming her fingers hard and deep in her tight pink pussy, leaving her opponent a whimpering mess.

"We'll see who cums first, you fucking bitch!"

Leslie arched her back to try to soften the effect of Ellie's active fingers. She knew what was at stake. She couldn't lose control now or the match would be over. Leslie has had this same tingling feeling inside many times before, and it usually resulted in one of her intense squirting orgasms. She just couldn't let that happen.

Ellie could sense that Leslie was close to the edge. The contorting of her body, along with the constant moaning seemed to signify that the uppity blonde was giving in to her expert fingering. The cute redhead eased up on the pistoning assault, choosing to go with a softer approach.

She stuck her face in there close to Leslie's tight round ass, giving herself a closeup view, resting her chin on Leslie's buttcheek. Ellie inserted her thumb in Leslie's tight wet pussy, along with three fingers, massaging it and adding to the panting blonde's sensual satisfaction. She was working over the blonde Milf pretty good, rubbing her luscious pussy from behind. All Leslie could do in return was bite her lip, trying to keep her emotions in check to avoid the dreaded orgasm.

Ellie was inches away from Leslie's tiny pink butthole, and couldn't resist having a taste. She leaned in, dabbing her tongue across the quivering anus, sending even more shivers throughout Leslie's body, and inducing another loud ear-piercing scream from the mature movie star.

"AAAHHH!!! THAT'S MY BUTT!!!"

Leslie Mann protesting the surprise asslicking did nothing to deter Ellie. The adventurous redhead delicately licked her counterpart's naughty hole, trying to finish off the blonde bitch by licking such a sensitive part of her body. She squeezed Leslie's fleshy butt cheeks and continued to flick her pointy tongue across the sexy celeb's tight pink butthole, causing the trembling blonde to squeal with fear.

"OH NO!! OH NO!! NOOOO!!!"

Leslie cried and shook, wiggling her cute little tushy, trying to avoid having her tight asshole licked. She finally managed to roll onto her back, escaping Ellie's anal assault.

Ellie Kemper was so focused on sticking her tongue in Leslie's dirty hole, that she didn't realize her older foe had scrambled out of trouble, and was laying on her back, gasping, trying to regain her senses.

There was no way Ellie was going to let up now. The nude actress pounced on Leslie, grinding her meaty pussy on Leslie's flat stomach. She reached out, squeezing her weary opponent's small firm breasts as she rubbed her warm wet pussy up against the panting blonde's tummy.

Leslie tried her best to fight back, reaching up and grabbing onto one of Ellie's milky white pear-shaped tits. She also tried to flail her legs in the air in an attempt to knock Ellie off her perch, without any luck. Ellie responded by sliding back into a scissor position, planting her pussy directly onto Leslie's. She wrapped her arms around Leslie's thigh, holding her leg straight up as she started riding her nemesis, bouncing up and down, humping the struggling blonde's wet pussy. Ellie was bursting with energy, grinding her stiff swollen clit up against Leslie's. She figured this had to be it, with Leslie looking like she was about to come. Ellie was in control, but put herself at risk by giving up her dominant position, hoping to finish Leslie off by spinning around into a 69 position to get her off orally.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers
12