Celebrity Snowbunny Club Pt. 03

Story Info
An 18-year old, hardworking man finally gets rewarded.
7.1k words
4
6.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axeba
Axeba
18 Followers

Keith was exhausted and desired the softness of his bed to pass out in. Fortunately, there was only one last stop for him. And in the back of his mind, he hoped to find some form of reward for his hard labour.

But even if he hated his job, he was determined to carry it out perfectly. He needed the money more than anything. He just turned eighteen two weeks ago and is hoping to leave for college shortly after graduating. Bad news is, his parents have to keep up with the insanely high rent in L.A., plus having three other, much younger, children to take care of. Why they haven't moved to somewhere more livable for the family is a question he has held for years.

On top of that, Keith hasn't received any updates on the many scholarships he applied for. And it's not like he doesn't qualify; no, he has been a good, hard-working student for the last four years. Never getting any grade below an 80, volunteering in the community, and tutoring those who need help.

The only real flaw is his social life not being the most impressive. He had a decent amount of friends and isn't aware of anyone who 'hates' him, but never had the balls to ask a girl out (which is ironic because his testicles are massi-).

So, at the beginning of senior year, he landed a job at the post that really asks a lot from him. He had to deliver mail and packages to five different neighbourhoods, each well-way apart from each other and all the transportation he had was his bike. He would take the family car, but his dad always has shifts that overlap. And the pay is shit. But it pays. And so he works.

Even if he feels like he's being beaten down by God or nature or society or any other external force, he always has one thing to look forward to at the end of every shift. Waiting for him on the other side of the door of a Hollywood house sitting on the near edge of a small mountain was a smoking hot, bootylicious, redhead cougar.

He of course knew she wasn't just any smoking hot, bootylicious, redhead cougar; he lives in Los Angeles for god's sake. He knew that Bryce Dallas Howard was the one who always greeted him with the warmest smile imaginable.

Keith, being a young virginal black man, had a natural attraction to an older white lady like Miss Howard. But that's not it. More often than not, that smile isn't the only thing Keith has his eyes on when she greets him.

It started off normal, her wearing wearing dresses, robes, or anything else casual. Then she was in workout clothes sweating; still pretty normal, but a wiring in his brain definitely shortcircuited for a split second.

No big change for a while after that, and then she was wearing a dress with a neckline so deep that he's pretty sure his eyes rolled downwards into his socket. Oh, and no bra either, her nips were ready to pop through. When he finally regained his sight and consciousness, he swore he caught her staring at the obvious bulge in his pants while signing the form.

A couple of shifts later, she shows up in a bikini, one that showed off her milky cleavage way too well and looked like it was about to snap due to the size of her rear stretching it so much. This time she didn't even try to keep it a secret.

"Bet the ladies at school are clawing at each other to get to you," she joked, pointing at the immense outline in his grey sweatpants.

He stammered for a good few seconds, understandably not knowing what to say before she giggled and pulled out a bill that was stuck between the bikini string and her bare ass.

"For your troubles, handsome," she said, handing the $500 bill to him.

Again, he was speechless, but she managed to wedge it between his fingers before turning around and walking away. And there was no way she didn't intend for him to see her huge ass swaying side-to-side, she didn't even close the door!

He reached the entrance and rang the bell, package in hand, nervous in excitement. For some reason, their previous encounters didn't prepare him to see a topless, and bottomless, Bryce Dallas Howard. Her hair was a mess, her legs were shaking, and her makeup was ruined. Although, she did have a seemingly fresh layer of red lipstick, highlighting the ecstatic grin that she donned.

"Hey handsome," she greeted, clearly out of breath. She wasn't even trying to cover up her breasts, or her vaginal area.

"M-Miss H-Howard," Keith stuttered, "I-I'll turn around until y-you c-cover-up-"

"Nooo, I'll take that from you, thank you," she took the package from his hands and turned away to set it on the ground, giving him a clear view of both holes. "Now," she said, facing him again with that big smile, "the form?"

Keith managed to hand her the clipboard without dropping it, a miracle considering the display of utter beauty standing right in front of him. While she was signing, he caught a figure walking across the room behind her.

He was a tall, extremely well-built black guy, stretching his arms and yawning. The only thing he was wearing was a pair of speedos, which did poorly in hiding what he had going on down there. Bryce noticed Keith looking over her shoulder and craned her head around and just laughed.

"Don't worry about him, that's just Jamal."

No further explanation. She has remained incredibly calm. Meanwhile, Keith is shaking, wanting to get on his bike and leave, but at the same time, not being able to take his eyes off her body.

She gave him back the clipboard and told him to wait a second. She then came back with $750 of cash, and a slip of paper which she kissed. She gave him one last smile and a wink, then closed the door.

Keith didn't move a muscle, still, slack-jawed at the sight of one of the hottest milfs in Hollywood casually talking to him nude. He finally looked down at the piece of paper in his hands and read a phone number, a red kiss mark, and a message.

"What's your name, stud?"

He swung himself back on his bike and rushed home. His legs should be numb after the amount of peddling, but he raced through the door and up the stairs, ignoring his mom calling him for dinner. He punched the newly obtained number in his phone, and after a second of hesitation, sent a text.

"My name is Keith, Miss Howard."

"Nice to finally put a name to that handsome face ;)," she responded.

Keith didn't know what else to text after that.

The next few shifts he didn't give anything for the celebrity. He couldn't tell if he was disappointed or relieved. Well, yeah, he was a little disappointed. But it was probably for the best.

Then one day, he suddenly got a text from the sugar mama herself.

"I have a package I need you to get."

"But not at my place."

"This is the address. Drop it at 9:30 tonight and those tips will look like nothing."

"Be the sweet boy that you are and be there, okay? :)"

Whelp, what other choice does he have?

The address was a pretty far ride, and the area didn't make it look worth it. Nothing but dimly lit buildings and homeless people. The actual building barely stood out, but it was the only one with a bouncer standing at the entrance.

"S'up man," Keith greeted, "here to drop this off. Can I come in?"

"Leave it here," the bouncer said monotonously, "and I'll finish the job."

Keith nervously chuckled. "Look, man. I got very specific directions from this fine ass chick, and that chick ain't no one to mess around with, you got it? She is Bryce. Dallas. Howard."

"Yeah, she a regular here."

"So you know how important this-"

"She just another regular here, brother. Whatever she is to you ain't nothing special. We got plenty of thick ginger movie bitches in there."

"W-Wait, what!?" Keith stammered out. "You saying you got so many famous people in there that Bryce Dallas Howard doesn't mean anything to you?"

"All she is another white chick with a fat ass, one that I haven't gotten my dick deep inside yet. Point is, busy white bitches like her need a place to relieve some stress."

Keith couldn't comprehend all this. "What is this?"

Before the bouncer could answer, the door swung open and out came a pale figure, dressed in nothing but extremely thin lingerie. Standing next to the bouncer made it look like the two ends of the color spectrum.

The delivery man's eyes first went to her strikingly blue eyes, then dropped to her barely covered chest. C-cup minimum, DDs maximum, he thought. She looks familiar, he also thinks. He kept looking back and forth between the two destinations, and that kept going until she snapped her fingers in front of him.

"Hey cutie," she said with a smile. "Guessing that's for Miss Sweet Cheeks?"

"M-Miss s-sweet cheeks?" Keith stumbled.

"Yeah, that's what we call her around here," she scanned her eyes over the young man, biting her lip in approval. "You know, she said you were cute, but I didn't really expect much. Only saying that because she has a bunch of others, mind you."

As she walked closer to him, Keith suddenly wasn't able to keep eye contact and his eyes were glued onto her milky tits. And no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't look in any other direction.

"So, you coming in?" she asks, staring expectedly at him. "Or are you gonna leave that package out here for yourself? Oh, and the Bryce's as well, I guess."

Keith picked his jaw back up and nodded. The woman gave him a beaming smile and winked at the bouncer before turning around and leading Keith into the building. He only just realized how hard he got when he found it really uncomfortable walking.

"Oh shit," he cursed, "you're that chick from True Detective, ain't ya?"

She turned around and leered. "I am indeed. Alexandra Daddario. Bet I can guess how you recognized," she said teasingly, shaking her melons.

Keith feels like he's getting more comfortable; it only took him 5 seconds to snap out of the trance she put him under.

"Eh, no," he replied. "These things weren't covered in the show."

He immediately wanted to smack himself after saying that. One of the most gorgeous celebrities alive was flirting with him and he says that. But to his surprise, she laughed.

"Touché," she quipped.

As if he couldn't feel any luckier, she pulled down her lacy bra, revealing her perfect pale tits in all their glory. Then she took them both in her hands and shook them, of course.

"Yep, those look familiar," was all Keith could say.

She pulled the lingerie back over them and smirked, satisfied with the teasing.

"So how old are you?" she asks.

"Um, eighteen," he answered honestly. "My birthday was three weeks ago."

"Oh, that's a relief!" Alex exclaimed. "Bryce has been getting dangerously close with her boy toys lately, and we don't want this whole thing getting busted."

"Okay...," Keith awkwardly said. "And... mind telling me what this thing is?"

"Oh? Rob didn't tell you?" she said, referring to the bouncer outside. "Well, it's simple. This is the Celebrity Snowbunny Club. It's where a bunch of the world's hottest ladies, actresses, singers, influencers, etc., go fuck some black hunks. Like you, hopefully."

For the millionth time tonight, Keith was speechless. All he could do was slowly nod.

"Sorry, if that was a little blunt," Alex apologized, "usually Emilia's the one doing this. Buuut, she's leaving me all alone this week. And of course, Margot's whoring off somewhere in... Kenya or something. Fucking bitches."

The mailman could tell something was bothering her and wanted to ask her about it, but two other things caught his attention sooner.

"E-Emilia? Clarke? A-And Margot Robbie?"

Alex's eyes softened at his awkward cuteness. "Yeah, yeah, those two. I did say we got the baddest bitches on the planet, didn't I? Don't tell them I said that, I'll never hear the end of it."

He nodded, and that was followed by a period of silence. Keith forgot entirely why he was there.

"So what's your name?" Alex asked.

"Oh, uh, Keith," he answered.

"Do you wanna fuck me, Keith?" she pulled out of nowhere, batting her eyes.

"I'm sorry?!"

"I said. Do. You. Want. To. Fuck. My white pussy. With your black dick."

"Uh, um- well, uh... I'm a virgin!" is what Keith managed to croak out.

"Wait, really?" said Alex, genuinely surprised. "A guy like you doesn't have twenty white sluts lining up for in the washroom for you to fuck them? Color me surprised."

Keith looked down ashamedly, realizing how much of a loser he's been the past four years.

"Hey, chin up stud," Alex encouraged. "You definitely won't be the first virgin black kid I'll be fucking."

Keith had the biggest smile on his face and was ready to pull down his pants and whip out his dick. But then he remembered the package in his hands.

"Oh, sorry. I wanna, believe me, but I gotta give this bad boy to Miss Howard."

"I see," Alex said, disappointingly, "Well, go through those doors, straight ahead, you'll find Camila Mendes at a reception desk, or not, she might be blowing off her job and a guy, but if she is there, just tell her your deal. Catch ya later stud."

She turned away and entered the main area of the building.

"Um, maybe next time?" Keith asked hopefully.

"I'm never not here!" she shouted at him over the blaring music.

Keith took a few seconds to process all the information he had just been given, before kicking himself at the realization that he passed on getting his virginity taken by Alexandra Daddario. That feeling of regret went away when he remembered the foxy redhead waiting patiently for him.

With a deep breath, he pushed open the second set of doors, and his vision was filled with more debauchery than any of the porn he watched combined. Swarms of black and white bodies grinding on each other made his already hard cock feel like it was going to explode. He tried to focus on the task at hand and kept his eyes on the ground as he followed the directions the buxom brunette gave him.

He walked until his foot hit something, and he looked up to see a bored-looking latina sitting with her legs crossed on a desk and a wad of gum between her teeth.

"Can I help you?" Camila Mendes asked dryly.

"Yeah, looking for Miss Howard-"

"Yeah, yeah," she interrupted, "give her a minute and they'll be done."

"They?"

Just a second later, one of the many black men in the club walked out from the private rooms completely naked, dick-swinging and all. He looked at the younger gentleman and smirked.

"Got her nice and worked up, brotha," he said, cockily. "Have fun man."

He slapped Keith's back, and Camila looked at him expectedly. He gulped but trudged on.

He took glances at the unclosed rooms on each side of the narrow hallway and each held a different woman with a different man in a different position. The only similarities that they shared were that the men were black as coal and the women were crying out in pleasure.

He reached a door near the end, and saw no man; only a juicy white woman whose ass was so big he was sure he could feel the entire establishment shaking whenever she moved. Keith just stood there watching and quickly started drooling. Turns out this didn't go unnoticed.

"Hi hun," the woman called out, facing away from the door.

When she did crane her head she gave him that sweet, motherly smile that he loved, as if she was totally oblivious to the surroundings. She noticed the gawking and shook her derriere. Every ripple of that big pale piece of meat got Keith harder by the second.

"So are you just gonna hold a lady's package hostage or are you just gonna stand there rudely staring?" she teasingly asked.

Keith almost dropped the box but caught it last second. He stood up straight and stepped over the threshold, still quaking at the sight of the actress. When she told him to close the door, he did just that and when he turned back around, she sat on a sofa, legs crossed, with an excited grin on her face.

"I see that you followed my instructions," she said, "almost to a tee! Only two minutes early. Don't know if you met him, but Isaiah and I just finished our little get-together."

"Uh, yeah I think I just saw him leaving," he recalled. Keith gestured toward the box in his hands, expecting Bryce to take it.

"Do me a favor dear and take whatever's inside out," she instructed.

He wanted to run back through that door because he felt like he was gonna pass out. But right now, neither his brain nor his heart was in control; his dick was. He placed the box on the floor and ripped off the tape. Digging his hand in, pushing past the wrapping paper, he felt something hard, and big.

Pulling his hand back, it came out with an ebony rod. Taking more than two seconds to register it, Keith realized that it was a dildo. Upon realizing it, he almost dropped it before fumbling to keep it in his hands.

Bryce giggled. "Well, that's certainly what I ordered," she mischievously said, "but now, looking at what I have available, it might not be what I need."

Keith was still in shock over what he had in his bare hand, and only just noticed her biting her lip by the corner of his eye. Was she always topless? Those nipples were pointing right at him. There was a giant fake penis in his hand. What the fuck.

Bryce noticed that he didn't quite catch on to what she was suggesting, so she laid it flat. "Why don't you take out your own, babe? Let's see if you can compete."

His mind was frozen, but apparently, his body wasn't. He walked over to the sofa with an extremely prominent bulge in his pants. He stopped when his crotch area was right in front of her face, and if his brain had any control over the situation, he would have backed up all the way against the wall.

But the woman didn't mind at all. She smiled from ear to ear at the sight of the bulge, and the fact that it was just inches away from her face. She looked up at him and licked her lips.

"Are you gonna pull 'em down, honey, or should I?" she asked.

"Oh, well, I don't think that's-"

Before he could finish denying her, she pulled down his sweatpants, his boxers going down with them. What Bryce got in return was a hard smack in the face by a long, thick, fat black dick. Her jaw dropped in shock and excitement, instantly gripping it in one hand to keep it in control.

Keith was feeling a multitude of emotions. Relief because his dick was finally released from its two-layer prison. Embarrassment because he just slapped his milf crush in the face with it. Pleasure because for the first time in his life, his hands weren't the ones touching his third leg.

"Ohhhh," he moaned, feeling relaxed for the first time that night.

"Mmm, it definitely looks like I got the right size," she said, comparing the young man's penis with the dildo, "and I'm not talking about this thing."

She tossed the fake dick over her shoulder, making a loud *clank* noise when it hit the floor. Before he could even process it all, he realized that Bryce already pulled down his pants, and all that remained below his waist were his boxers which were clearly hiding something.

"Miss Bryce-" he started.

But it was too late, and he his dick getting engulfed by her soft, wet mouth. He threw his head back and moaned. It already felt better than any form of lube he used over the years. He looked down and saw a mop of bright red hair bobbing up and down. Up and down on his dick. Wow.

She noticed him looking down at her, and her sweet green eyes turned their way up at his. He could feel her lips curling into a smile even with a thick dark dick in her mouth. She made sure he was making direct eye contact with her and gave him a teasing wink.

And that did it for him. He blamed it partially on it being his first time, but he also wouldn't believe anyone if they said they didn't cum after Bryce Dallas Howard winked at them while sucking their dick.

Axeba
Axeba
18 Followers
12