Celeste Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me feel you suck me off," he was smirking as he pulled away and sat beside his lover Lawrence.

Celeste moaned, happy to oblige and leaned down. He opened his mouth and just used the tip of his tongue to flutter over the slit until his saliva trickled down the flared cockhead. He would moan every time he tasted precum. He bent more and wrapped his lips around the tip and suckled for a long moment with his eyes closed, like it was the best treat he had ever tasted. He pulled away with a gasp and let his spit drip onto the head from his open mouth. He looked up, his blue eyes focused now and Connor realized he had drained some more of his essence.

The god of lust looked sensual, in control and thoroughly wicked. He licked his lips then said to all of them, "More," before he dipped his head and engulfed Connor's cock in one go.

"There's my slutty cockwhore," Bartholomew grinned and picked up his pace.

Lawrence quickened the snap of his hips as well and watched his brother deep throat his lover.

"Fuck that's good," Connor groaned as he slid his fingers into Celeste's soft hair and gripped the back of his head, "don't let up, fuck yeah."

"Each and every hole," Bartholomew huffed out, "oh fuck you really are a cumbucket. Whore. Cock sucking proud bitch!"

Celeste moaned and Lawrence grunted when his brother's cunt squeezed with every filthy word that came out of Bartholomew's mouth. He stopped playing with his clit and wrapped his hand around his brother's cock and started to stroke him. He was rewarded with Celeste's full body shudder and a cry that made him abandon Connor's dick for a moment. Bartholomew moaned behind him and the sound gave Lawrence butterflies.

"Fuck your ass just quivered," Bartholomew smacked Celeste's bottom and could hear him moan around Connor's erection, "you're so good. Such a nice, hot, open toy," he spanked him again, harder and Celeste's muffled shout pleased him so much.

They moved as a unit. Lawrence fucking up, Bartholomew fucking in and Connor fucking his face. Celeste could feel his orgasm fast approaching, so he pulled off the cock and whimpered, "Faster. More. I'm so close!" Then he went back to his task, slurping over the dick in his mouth.

Again, the brothers complied and started to rail into him without holding back. Celeste's pussy was making dirty wet noises and his ass would clap against Bartholomew's toned abs. The room was full of moans and gasps. The air smelled of sweat and flowers and cum. Celeste felt so stretched, so used and he loved it.

Celeste's climax was upon him and because he was so focused on that he wasn't prepared for Connor's cock blasting cum into his throat. His eyes opened wide and he choked, some of the cum leaving his mouth to coat his chin. He swallowed the rest and heard Lawrence mumble 'oh fuck' then he felt his brother's cock jump and began releasing his seed as well. It felt scorching hot as the thick cum pumped into his pussy to join his other brother's. Celeste lapped up the cum covering Connor's shaft then sat up a bit to better watch Lawrence. His brother was still emptying his balls into the cavern of his cunt, filling him up until he overflowed a bit. Lawrence rode out his orgasm, but never let up on stroking Celeste's cock. He felt it swell in his hand and as he came down from his climax he opened his eyes and looked up at his brother, "Come for me," he commanded gently then dragged his hand up the length of his dick, catching on the underside of the flared head before his hand slipped off.

Celeste tensed and grit his teeth. He started to shake his head his hair flying wildly about, shockwaves of electricity attacked his body and he felt his fingers and toes go a bit numb before he felt his dam burst. He cried out and started to convulse and his cock started to eject thick ropes of semen into the air that landed on his abs. His orgasm washed over him, filling his body and mind with nothing but pleasure. He felt himself get lifted suddenly and his eyes shot open. Bartholomew was pulling him off Lawrence's cock.

"No!" He gasped but it was too late, the moment the soaked cock slid from his pulsating pussy his juice flew out forcefully and struck Lawrence's face.

"Fuck fuck that's hot!" Bartholomew bellowed, "give him more," he reached down and started to rapidly rub his palm over Celeste's clit.

Celeste screamed and more juice gushed out. Bartholomew didn't let up and now the stream of juice was splashing everywhere, all over Celeste's thighs, Lawrence's hard abdominals, the bed clothes and Bartholomew's hand.

"Yeah, that's it, come on," Bartholomew encouraged then pushed two fingers inside and pulled up and out. Celeste's eyes rolled to the back of his head as another wave of pleasure crashed over him and he let out more juice from his cunt and jizz from his cock.

Lawrence felt his stomach tighten with desire as he watched his brother's gaping sex continue to spray fountains of fluid while his untouched cock jerked wildly with each release of his creamy seed. He lay there willfully, enjoying the feeling each time his face and chest was doused in cum. Some of it was Celeste's thin water like liquid, some was his and his brother's thick hot semen that was being forced out. He opened his mouth and swallowed what he could.

"Oh fuck oh fuck," Celeste was crying now, overwhelmed with pleasure and still coming from his cock and cunt. He watched as his pussy released his cum in waves, leaping out his ruby slit with each ripple of orgasm slamming into him. He was flooding the bed and drowning his brother below him, "I can't, I can't," he panted out.

"You can," Bartholomew growled then pushed him forward. Celeste had barely caught himself with his hands before Bartholomew started up a blistering pace of pounding into his brother's ass once more.

"Shit!" Celeste sobbed and hung his head as his body was forcefully taken over and over again. Aftershocks of his climax tingled all over his body and never really dissipated as his brother continued to slam into him. He tried again, "I can't."

"You are," Bartholomew growled as he pulled him in almost painfully and rolled his hips, his cock digging deep inside his brother that it bulged his abdomen a bit. Celeste cried out and his arms gave way. Lawrence caught him and gripped his armpits, keeping him steady for Bartholomew's near brutal fucking.

Celeste shivered and his cunt splattered juice on Lawrence's thighs and that made Bartholomew chuckle darkly.

"You careless whore," Bartholomew was huffing out his words as he worked his hips and core muscles like he was trying to tear his brother apart, "You see your nasty cunt?" He snapped his hips, thrusting repeatedly into his brother's loosened asshole, "Spraying all over your brother? Wasting our cum," he grunted and reached up and gripped Celeste's shoulders and fucked powerfully into his brother, "Fuck I love all your slutty holes," He worked for a few more minutes enjoying Celeste's sobs and moans. He felt his sac draw up and he knew he was close, "Ready?" He panted. When Celeste didn't answer he pulled his hair.

Celeste cried out, throat raw, "I'm ready!"

"What are you made for?"

"Cum," he took in a deep breath, his legs trembling.

"What are you?"

"A cumdump," another yank on his hair and he whimpered, "your cumdump!"
"Yes, fuck yes slut," then Bartholomew doubled over, placing his forehead between Celeste's shoulder blades. He began to fill him with his cum for a second time. He hugged him from behind until he was done. He had just enough strength left to throw them both over to the side, draping Connor's legs so not to crush Lawrence who was still beneath them.

Connor and Lawrence's eyes were wide. Watching that spectacle and hearing those words had a different effect on the two of them. Lawrence found Bartholomew's power magnetic and arousing, though the language was a bit much. Connor found Bartholomew's dominate side to be the sexiest thing he'd ever seen and he wanted to see him use Lawrence like that. He looked down at his lover who was shiny from all the cum on his skin and thought that maybe in the 30 days Celeste was asleep he might be able to witness that.

"Fuck you Bart," Celeste groaned and rolled over onto his stomach. Connor shifted so his legs weren't under him.

Bartholomew winced, he hated when his name was shortened. He reached over and smacked Celeste's ass hard, it tensed and some cum spurted out. His brother whimpered and he said to him, "Do you really want to push your luck?"

Celeste chuckled, "I love you."

Bartholomew just grunted and that made Celeste chuckle again.

Lawrence sat up and pulled the ribbon from his hair. His chestnut hair cascaded down, not as long as Celeste's but just as beautiful. He felt Connor run his hand through it, uncaring it seems that it was damp. Connor leaned in and tucked the hair back then kissed his cheek, tasting the mess on his face. He whispered against his skin, "Watching you get drenched like that was hot."

Lawrence glanced over and smirked, "You're much more perverted than I realized."

"Same sir," Connor smirked back and was graced with Lawrence's soft chuckle.

The four of them took their time coming down from the intensity of what had just transpired. Connor had placed his head on Lawrence's shoulder and realized the floral scent in the room was coming from the three gods' skin. Lawrence was playing with Connor's fingers, pleased that the human wanted to be near him, even after his earlier outburst. Bartholomew had turned to his side and tucked Celeste into his chest. He was whispering against his hair how pleased he was that he was such a giving lover and that he could receive so much as well. Celeste was blushing but whispering back how much he loved it and begged him to never change. Still though, they decided safewords would be wise and had fun coming up with them. After a while though their state of being was becoming unpleasant, cum started to dry and harden, sweat was becoming clammy and the sheets had to be pulled and replaced.

Bartholomew was the first to rise, "Showers then we all go down to the mortal realm? Feed Connor and see Celeste off?"

"I like that idea," Celeste bounded off the bed with all the spirit of a giddy child, like he hadn't just been vigorously DPed by his brothers and viciously fucked to numbness by Bartholomew.

"I am starving," Connor agreed as well.

"It's settled then," Lawrence stood gracefully, "meet in Connor's room in an hour."

"Lawrence." Celeste looked at his brother like he had just disappointed him.

With a sigh Lawrence said, "Two hours? So Celeste can primp."

"Can't we have three," he whined.

"Connor," was all that was said.

"Fine," Celeste looked put out but wrapped his arm around Bartholomew's impressive bicep, "hey, since we only have two hours can I shower with you?"

"Sure," he shrugged. He walked towards his armoire and pulled out four robes and handed them out. He slipped his on then said, "See you in two."

The four left the room with smiles on their faces and conversation on their lips, not wanting to think about Celeste's upcoming 30 day hibernation.