Celeste Side Story: Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on here?" Marcus asked and Celeste looked down at himself. He was flinging precum all over Marcus' cut abs but also dripping milk from his nipples. Marcus squeezed his chest and Celeste cried out as a stream shot out of both tips, "Fuck," Marcus whispered, then without warning reared up and took a nipple into his mouth.

Celeste threw his head back and cried out, the additional stimulation making him come. Bartholomew felt the tale tell signs of Celeste's asshole fluttering and clenching around his cock so he reached up and began to choke his brother. The show of dominance made Celeste's eyes roll back and he started up another, albeit, shorter round of coming.

Marcus thought Celeste looked stunning, his head back, hair in disarray, Bartholomew's large hand wrapped around his slim neck, his long cock jerking as he ejaculated all over his stomach. The scene was too much, the god of Lust too beautiful and Marcus was coming as well, coating Celeste's tight inner walls and Bartholomew's stiff member all in one go.

"Fuck you both!" Bartholomew grunted and pulled out of Celeste, he pushed his brother aside and with a sneer shot his cum all over Marcus' body.

The god of Death's eyes widened as he watched Bartholomew defile him. He instantly felt combative and, not wanting the other god to know he was getting to him he sat up and gripped Bartholomew's cock.

He gave it three strong yanks and sneered back, "Yeah, get it all over me."

Bartholomew was too shocked to try to hide his surprise and Celeste was biting his lip and running his fingers over his slightly gaping ass as he watched the show.

Finally spent Bartholomew slapped Marcus' hand away and growled out, "Asshole."

Marcus rolled his eyes then fell back to the bed. He looked up at Bartholomew and said, "Bastard."

Celeste giggled, "Now kiss!"

Bartholomew cut eyes angrily at his brother but it just made him laugh more. Celeste rolled over and gave Marcus a long, luxurious kiss then whispered to him, "That felt wonderful," he looked up and waved his brother down and once Bartholomew obeyed he gave him a kiss as well. He smiled at him and said, "Next time, we should get Lawrence in on this."

"I'm pretty sure there won't be a next time," Marcus drawled.

Celeste smirked, "Oh honey, don't ever underestimate my alure nor Bartholomew's sex drive."

"Fuck you," Bartholomew scoffed.

Celeste draped his body over Marcus' and snuggled in, "Again?" He laughed when his brother pursed his lips with a sigh.

To everyone's surprise Bartholomew lay down next to Marcus, he didn't cuddle, but he was close enough that they were touching. Close enough to convey that he didn't actually hate Marcus, they just didn't jell all the time.

Marcus felt the pull of his gift but didn't want to leave just yet. He was surprisingly content, laying between these two brothers, a fact that should repulse him. But, dammit, if it hadn't been the best sex of his life. He closed his eyes and after realizing the pull of his gift could wait for a moment he allowed himself the time to enjoy the companionable silence. Finally though, he had to go.

He sat up and smiled down at Celeste who looked up curiously, "I am being called. My gift cannot wait any longer."

Celeste nodded, "I understand."

Marcus leaned over and gave him a peck to his lips, "Until next time," then after a moment he moved and gave Bartholomew a peck as well. He saw the other god's eyes widen and he gave him a soft smile then said, "I enjoyed myself," then he stood, gathered his clothes from the floor and with a quick flash of light he was gone.

Celeste looked over at Bartholomew who was touching his lips. He smiled then said, "Next time I want to watch you two together."

Bartholomew dropped his hand, "There will be no 'next time'."

Celeste laughed then scooted over and wrapped his arms around his brother. He didn't believe him in the slightest.

12