Celestial Edging

Story Info
The Espren edging creates the sun and the moon.
1.2k words
3.8
2.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towering over their making, the Espren rejoiced, and they were content. Their scents, mixed in great celebrations, filled the darkness of the void. Only two of them stood back and were circling the newly formed Mydria, this was the name that was chosen for their creation. No words were spoken as the two lonely figures faced each other on opposite sides of the world. Studying each other they offered their fragrances as greetings.

Silden received a dry and dusty odour, a multitude of aromatic plants being carried through the void. She could feel the warmth that heated each plant and extracted the swirling mixture of aromas that were now being transported through the void to function as Irstlin introduction. On his end Irstlin was enveloped by a cold and soft embrace of a mineral rich aroma. The humidity carried by the sent formed tiny droplets on his skin, they rapidly evaporated and filled the air around him with vorticose wisps.

Irstlin marvelled at the tendrils of mist spiralling around him and obfuscating Silden from his view. At this point his pacing slowed down and the perfect opposition the two figures had been keeping while circling the world was broken. With the breaking of the balance a great urge was born into their chests. A longing for each other that now seemed possible to satisfy. Silden was suddenly aware of the salty breeze that came from Irstlin and caressed her body, it trailed along her curves and tickled her.

The prickly scent of globe thistle gently prickling her breasts inviting her hand to grope and massage them. Silden moaned and her breath carried over to her dancing partner sparkling notes of lichens. These encircled Irstlin's nipples and gently tugged at them, drawing out his own voice, low and rumbly. The condensing humidity enveloping Irstlin was shaken by his voice and pooled around his neck, droplets running across his skin and providing exquisite sensations.

Eager to further their connection the two Espren then intensified the aroma mediated exchange. Silden was hit by a wave after wave of heat, the deep vibration shaking her flesh and for a moment stealing her fragrance and her breath. She could feel the pulsation deep inside her body and it drove her wandering hands to her vulva. She began to massage herself following the rhythm of the heat waves. She was then overcome by a pungent smell of cypress; it coated her fingers and added a divine sensation to her exploring fingers.

Ever inching closer to her, Irstlin felt an icy metallic tendril stroke his shoulders, he shivered as the cold penetrated his flesh and filled him with pleasure, the contrast between his fiery core and this alien sensation engulfed his consciousness. The wisp moved, snaking down his muscular back, wrapped around his hips and descended across his navel. When it reached his cock Irstlin gasped with expectation as his cock was suddenly erect, he looked up and noticed Silden shacking with pleasure and wiggling her right index finger to direct what was happening to him.

He grinned and grabbed his cock. At first he pushed it down, enjoying the pressure he was himself applying, then he lifted it up to fully display it for Silden. Irstlin slowly started to stroke himself, his burning hand warming his shaft where it was touched by the icy tendril. A hopeless effort as the feeling returned as soon as his hand had shifted. The alternating temperatures stimulating his dick in ways that his brain struggled to understand.

As the distance between them was closing their responsiveness mounted, getting them closer and closer to climax. Both were ready to abandon themselves to pleasure and make themselves orgasm. That is when they realised that it was impossible for them to orgasm while still apart. Their faces shifted, unwilling to accept this new awareness. Edging on the verge of climax they redoubled their efforts. They abandoned the sensual dance they had been engaged in, incapable of rushing into each other's arms and released the full extent of their power to get the other person off as soon as possible. Their eagerness ready to explode and yet unable to reach satisfaction by the same energy that was keeping their position fixed in its path and pace.

Silden was sweating, her fingers reaching deep, rubbing the internal parts of her clit, the other hand grasping her neck and with expertly applied pressure restricted blood flow to her brain. Alternating pressure and release Silden made herself lightheaded and let the pleasure she was experiencing crash over her in constant waves. Her hips squirming and her abdominal muscles contracting violently.

Irstlin's grip tightened over his cock, his jerking motion getting faster. His left hand reaching to his scrotum he started to fondle his balls. Then he slid his fingers further back and by pressing against his perineum he stimulated his prostate.

The moment Irstlin believed he could no longer resist the mounting pleasure that granted no release he felt transported to a dark and cold environment, he was bound by the wrists to two stalagmites, he could imagine Silden's icy presence perched on a stalactite positioned over his head, she was releasing freezing droplets of water on his back. Every drop that hit him felt like the hit of a whip, the crack of the whip boomed in his head as his body was rocked. Every slash brought a fresh minty fragrance to his nostrils. His penis as hard as it had ever been, begging for release.

In turn, Silden mind took her to a sandy landscape, she was leaning on a smooth silken cloud of lavender fragrance, the aroma and the heat sapping her energies and making her body melt into the soft essence sustaining her. As she sunk into it, the cloud was groping her naked body. She focused on her crotch and felt the heat rise and rise to an almost unbearable degree. She could feel Irstlin's burning passion consuming her. She believed any resistance impossible and rocked her body back and forth, rubbing her clit with her hand, begging for release.

With what felt like an explosion both Silden and Irstlin were returned to the void, above Mydria. They had reached each other. All it took was a touch, they were both engulfed by roaring release of their pent up energy, their voices joining together and their bodies almost overwhelmed by the waterfall of sensations that had overtook their bodies. From Irstlin's throat, with a rumble, his hot, dusty, dry breath coalesced into a ball of fire, the sun. Silden high pitched voice instead pushed out cold, mineral rich notes intertwined with clay, wet stone and moss. These coalesced into a rocky sphere, the moon, situated directly in-between the sun and Mydria.

For the first time the void knew light, but not Mydria. A sudden exposure would have incinerated the newly born creation, flooded with the power of the orgasm of the two Espren. The moon instead was shielding it. Slowly, as Silden and Irstlin's embrace shifted and their climax subsided the warming rays of the sun shone for the first time on Mydria. The bliss that had taken the lovers took time to subside and when Irstlin and Silden came to they had already departed each other, set on their course by powers greater than them, each carrying the other's creation and the memories of their intense but brief encounter. And so until the next eclipse the two would be masturbating in the void, longing for each other and for the moment they could get release once again.