Celia's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoHumMum
HoHumMum
168 Followers

Absentmindedly she rested her hand over his chest. Even the thin material of his tee shirt felt like such a barrier. She wanted to touch him, really touch him, so she slipped her hand to his waist and up, under his tee shirt so as to rest it directly on his skin. She wished she could do so much more but all she dared do was lie there, listening to his breathing.

Barely ten minutes later Ben put down his Kindle and sighed heavily.

"What's up?"

"Nothing."

"That was a big sigh for nothing."

"It's just...," Ben tailed off.

"Just what, honey? Please, you can tell me anything."

"This isn't going to work."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm too tense. I thought I could do this but I can't. I'm so wound up I've read the same page three times and it still doesn't make any sense."

"Then how about we just turn out the lights and go to sleep?"

"I'm not going to be able to sleep either. I told you, I'm too tense."

"I know something that will help you relax." With a sense of 'here goes nothing' Sam reached down and slipped her hand under the waist band of Ben's boxers.

"Mum!"

"I'm just helping you relax; that's all."

Ben's prick was already at half mast and, as soon as Sam touched it, it stiffened completely. She gripped it in her fist and rippled her fingers in a milking motion.

"Is that better?"

"I'm still not sure about this."

"This is merely to help you relax. If you want I'll stop and you can take over but it's quite clear that neither of us are going to get any sleep until you've got rid of all that tension."

Again there was a pause. Sam wondered if she had taken too much of a risk when she had suggested that Ben might sort himself out. Meanwhile she kept 'milking' his prick.

"Well, OK then, as long as you're doing it just to help me relax."

The obvious tension in Ben's body belied the Ben's remaining reluctance. She could almost hear the debate that had to be going on inside his head. She was ready, at a moment's notice, to stop what she was doing but, as long as he would allow it, she kept up a slow sensuous stroking, up and down, up and down. Eventually, to her relief, she felt him arrive at a decision and, almost immediately the tension ebbed from him.

"Thanks, mum, thanks for helping like this," Ben said after a while.

"No problem. I like doing it."

"Could you go a little faster?"

"Not with your boxers in the way."

Ben didn't hesitate to reach down and push his boxers down to mid-thigh. Sam, finally free of restrictions, upped the tempo and took longer, firmer strokes.

"Oh, mum, you're so good at that."

"Not bad for an old hag, eh?"

"You're not old!"

"That's not what you said earlier. You said I was too old for 'that sort of thing'."

"I was just... I was angry. Sorry mum, I didn't mean it."

"So I'm not too old for sex."

"No, no, of course not."

"Then what about my needs?"

"Huh?"

"You're not the only one who's got an itch which needs scratching."

"Sorry, mum." Ben reached down and tried to fit his arm between their two bodies.

"It's not your hand I want, Ben."

"What?"

"It's not your hand I want. My itch, what I need, right now, what I need so badly it's making me want to scream, is I need to feel your big fat prick rammed up my cunt as far as it will go."

"Jesus, mum!"

"I told you that you weren't the only one with needs around here. Ever since I first touched your prick I've wanted it inside me. Is that really awful of me."

"It is a bit."

"But me wanking you off isn't?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that, if we were to put your prick in my cunt then you'd get your itch scratched and I'd get my itch scratched all at the same time."

"Are you serious?"

"Let me show you how serious I am."

Sam climbed on top of Ben where she knelt, straddling him. As Ben watched, open mouthed, she took his prick and held it upright. Then, with one smooth movement, she knelt up, pulled the gusset of her panties to one side, placed the tip of his prick between her cunt lips and slid back down again, until he was completely buried inside her.

"Oh, yes! That! Is! So! Good! Ooh, Ben, darling, Ben, I've needed that for so, so long I can't tell you." Sam moved her hips back and forth loving the way Ben's prick filled her cunt, loving the double penetration, loving the feeling of her cunt being as full as her arse. That didn't mean her itch was scratched; far from. She needed more, much more. She shrugged off her top and massaged her breasts before leaning forward, offering them to Ben's mouth.

As Ben kissed and teased Sam's nipples she rocked back and forth; long slow strokes, savouring every inch of Ben's prick.

"Oh, Ben, oh, darling, oh, honey, you feel so good inside me. That's right, fill me up, fill me up. I want to feel every inch as deep as I can, as deep as it will go. Just a little bit faster, just a little bit. I want you Ben, I want all of you as deep inside me as you can. Fuck me, Ben, harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!"

From the moment Ben's prick had entered her cunt it had been like flicking a switch. It was as if a wild animal had been awoken inside her, an animal that threatened to take over. The last shreds of her self-control were being stripped away. She wanted his prick; she needed his prick, all of it, harder, faster, deeper...

"Yes, Ben, oh, darling Ben, yes, a bit more, just a little bit more, yes, Ben, darling, come for me, I want to feel you come, I want you to come inside me. I want you to fill me up, fill me up, darling, fill me with your spunk, fill me with your hot creamy spunk!"

Ben, well tutored by Miss Forbes, had been struggling to hold himself back but that was enough to push him over the edge. Time and time again he felt his mother force herself down onto him and he responded the only way he could, by pushing back, thrusting with his hips, pumping his spunk deep, deep inside her. She wanted more, he gave her more, time and time and time again until, finally, they were both sated and, with a huge sigh, Sam collapsed forward to lie in an exhausted heap on top of him.

For a long, long time they just lay there, still joined together, Ben's slowly deflating prick still resting inside her.

"Jesus I needed that," Sam sighed as Ben's prick finally slipped from her. "I really think that was the best it's ever been for me. Thank you, Ben, thank you."

"Oh, mum, you don't need to thank me. I should be thanking you."

"I hate to bring this back to reality but we need to clean up unless you want to end up sleeping on the wet patch. Come on, back to the bathroom."

Normally Sam would have preferred to have done her post sexual ablutions in private but that clearly wasn't an option here. However, the time for coyness between them had long gone and, as they gave each other a quick wipe down, the mood between them was light and playful.

When they got back into the bedroom the atmosphere had noticeably changed from the first time. They agreed that, this time, there was no need for any clothing and, when it came to getting back into bed, the gymnastics involved in the struggle to get comfortably under the covers was an amusing game, not an awkward task. They settled back into the same position: Ben lying on his back with Sam tucked up next to him. She let her hand stray south and, when Ben made no protests, she took his prick in her fingers and stroked it until he was hard again.

They lay there, quietly content.

"I love the feel of your prick in my hand," Sam said after a while.

"That's good because I love the feel of your hand around my prick."

"So, what's better, my hand or my cunt?"

"Don't be silly mum. Your hand is great but nothing on earth could feel as good as being inside you."

"Good, because I like having you inside me as well. You feel pretty hard. Does that mean you're ready for round two?"

"Ooh, yes, please."

"Well, I'm going to need a little foreplay, this time. Here, let me show you."

Sam guided Ben's hand down between her legs and showed him all the things she loved most.

"Normally I'd ask you to go down on me but, what with the chain and all, it looks like that will have to wait until next time."

"Next time?"

"Well, I'd like there to be a next time; wouldn't you? And, your finger, honey, just a little bit to the left, no, other left. Start off soft and build up to it. That's the way. Oh, and you can kiss my nipples if you want."

Whereas the first time had been a frantic release of all the built up tensions within them, this time they had time and they took their time.

"Ooh, honey, your fingers feel so good but I think I'm ready for your prick now. This time, why don't you go on top?"

Together they rolled over so that Ben was lying between Sam's outspread thighs. She took his prick in her fingers and guided it between her nether lips.

"Take your time, just the tip at first, nice and easy, yes, that's it, a little deeper, honey, a little bit more, ooh, yes, and another bit, now, this time, all the way in. Now, nice and slowly, let me feel every inch of that beautiful prick of yours." Sam wrapped her legs around Ben's backside, pulling him in. "Ooh, honey, that's so good, so, so good!"

Sam looked up at Ben towering over her. This didn't feel wrong, whatever others might say. Celia had been right; true pleasure was to be found by throwing away boring social conventions. But it wasn't just that she and Ben were 'breaking the rules'; they had always had a special bond between them and, right there, right then, it was as if that bond had been made flesh. They weren't just fucking; they were making love. This was the best fuck ever not because Ben was particularly skilful, he wasn't. It was far more about the fact that he was Ben, her son, her lover.

It helped that, now that she was on her back, each movement was moving the plug inside her anus. Each of Ben's thrusts was met by a counter thrust from behind. She was being doubly fucked and loving every second.

She could feel her orgasm approaching and she knew it wasn't going to have the fireworks of the first one but that didn't diminish it. This one was more about sharing, about caring, about loving, about being close, really close, about a mother and her son, together... oh, Ben, oh, darling, darling Ben, oh, Ben, oh yes! Oh, yes! Oh yes!!

Much, much later, as they drifted off to sleep, each wrapped in each other's arms, Sam felt not just sated but beautifully content.

The 'beep... beep... beep' of a lorry's reversing alarm woke them from their slumbers early the next morning. This was followed by the hiss of air brakes and the sounds of the back of the lorry being opened.

"Morning lads," they heard a voice call out. "Jim and I have already got quite a bit of the packing done. If you want to start on the bedrooms, we'll carry on downstairs."

"What the... what's going on out there?"

"I don't know."

At Ben's insistence they got out of bed, went over to the windows and Ben pulled the curtains apart just enough to peer through the crack.

"Bloody hell! She's moving out!"

"What, let me look."

Ben moved aside so that Sam could peer out of the crack and, yes, the lorry was a removal lorry and, already, there were boxes and furniture on the front lawn ready for packing. She was still gawping, trying to work out what was going on when one of the removal men spotted her watching, gave her a wave and pointed at a box.

"We need to get down there and find out what's going on but we can't go like this."

"I don't care what the consequences are; we need to cut the chains. Agreed."

"Yes, yes, agreed. Here, use my nail scissors."

Indeed, the nail scissors made short work of the plastic padlocks and, moments later the chain between them was gone. Ben dashed off to his room, returning almost immediately dressed in shorts and a hoodie. Sam, meanwhile, was in too much of a rush to remove the butt plug so she drawers for the first suitable skirt she could find along with a matching sweatshirt. Together they went down and across to Celia's house.

"What's going on? Where's Miss Forbes?" Sam asked the first man she met.

"Hang on, love. George! George! It's the neighbours asking after Miss Forbes."

When George emerged from the house it turned out that he was the foreman, the guy that had seen Sam at the window. He walked up to them holding a clipboard.

"Samantha and Benjamin Benson? I've got something for you." He led them to the box he had indicated earlier. "If you'll just sign here...," he handed Sam the clipboard, "it's all yours and I can get back to packing the van."

"But where's Miss Forbes?"

"Long gone. Didn't she tell you. Something about catching the 6am flight from Heathrow. We're taking this lot and putting it all in storage."

"6am flight! What! She didn't say anything about that. We were supposed to meet her this morning."

"Sorry, love, can't help you there. I'm just following what's on the ticket. Now, if there's nothing else, I need to get pack to my packing. Mind you, if there's any chance of a cup of tea..."

"I'll see what I can do," Sam replied. "Ben, you grab the box and we'll take it inside. I could do with a cuppa myself."

The box was big and it was heavy and it took all of Ben's strength to lug it back to the kitchen where he put it on the floor next to the kitchen table. Taped to the outside was an envelope with 'Sam & Ben' written on the front. Sam tore the envelope off the box and opened it. Together they read:

Dear Sam and Ben

I was never good at goodbyes so, if you don't mind, I'll just slip away quietly in the night. I've had so much fun with you both and I'm going to miss you like crazy but business calls me to the other side of the world and that's where I'm going.

I hope last night worked out OK. That was my last wish for you, my last commandment, that the two of you should be together. Maybe I was a bit cruel in the way I did it but, if I wasn't a little bit cruel, then I wouldn't be me, would I.

This box contains a few bits and pieces that I hope you'll both enjoy and, when you do so, I hope you'll think of me.

So, love to you both, take care of yourselves and take care of each other.

Fondest wishes

Celia

Sam and Ben looked at each other in amazement. Then Ben turned to the box and opened it. Inside they found what looked like Celia's entire collection of sex toys. Together they started to pick out the bits and pieces. Collars, chains, cuffs. Even the hoods were there, still covered in honey and wrapped in a plastic bag. As Ben laid the toys out on the kitchen table Sam wondered if she would ever use any of them ever again.

"Hello," said Ben, "here's her strap-on." He jokingly held it to his waist.

"You don't need a strap-on, you've got the real thing."

"Agreed, it's not for me, but if you were to wear it..."

"And why would I want to wear it?" Sam asked but, already, she knew the answer.

"Let's just say that, seeing as how Miss Forbes is no longer around to give me a good seeing to then I guess the job falls to you. Only if you want to, of course."

They looked at each other, both grinning inanely.

"We'll have to take it in turns, then. You're not the only one who likes something long and hard shoved up their jacksie," Sam replied. "Now let's take this lot up to the bedroom. I need to get the plug out of my backside and then I'll make us both breakfast. OK?"

HoHumMum
HoHumMum
168 Followers