Celtic Mist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, Marianne," Mr. Burke beckoned softly. He reached for her hand and drew her onto his lap where he put his arms about her. "Come now, sweetheart. There is no need to be frightened of him. Here, have a sip of brandy. He's a fine young man. Look at him." As Mr. Burke stroked her hair, her big violet eyes lifted shyly to Declan, who watched, worried that he had spoken out of turn.

"Look at him. That could be me, thirty-some years ago. See how alike we are?" Mr. Burke's hand was now moving over her thighs, rumpling the fabric of her chemise.

'Twas an observation that Declan hadn't appreciated till now. Indeed, there was a resemblance between them. Like himself, the man was tall, wide of shoulders, and had dark brown hair and green eyes. Coincidence or not, the suggestion appeared to soothe his wife's apprehension. Burke's hand shifted purposefully upwards, cupping and pressing up her breast through the garment, then slid up to her cheek, turning her head to receive his kiss. Declan was unsure whether he should turn away...he watched their kiss grow more and more impassioned...their tongues twining, Marianne squirming on her husband's lap...even as Declan's own body stirred at the amorous sight.

"There's a dear. Stand up now and show him how affable you are." He patted his wife's bottom as she stood from his lap, staying next to him with her leg touching his. Burke motioned for Declan to approach.

Declan stepped closer...close enough to feel her breath on his skin in the open neck of his nightshirt...so close that he could bend and kiss her. Was that too intimate a liberty to take? Her eyes met his. Bending, he pressed his lips to her cheek in front of her ear...for a moment he hovered there, she leant subtly towards him...then he began kissing his way down her neck, moving aside her hair, and inhaling the scent of her.

She swayed, and Declan put an arm round her back to steady her against the eager pressure of his mouth. When he crossed from her bare skin to the chemise, she reached up with one hand and slipped the ribbon bow tied at the neckline. Hastily taking her cue, Declan freed the buttons on the front placket below the ribbon.

Glancing at Mr. Burke sitting in the chair next to them, he saw the man's nod of encouragement and proceeded to lay open the edges of the placket. In wonder he gazed at the glory of her bare breasts, trembling slightly with her breathing. They were a sumptuous feast...round and heavy with light pinkish-brown peaks and scarce an areola. Declan's hand upon her back held her close whilst his other roved in delight over the swaying mounds...he clasped them and squeezed them...reminding himself to be gentle...stroking her nipples, sighing as they hardened under his fingertips. He watched her face, spurred on by her expression of voluptuous sensation, then bent to worship her ivory orbs with his mouth.

Hungry kisses did he strew over her lush, warm flesh...licking her erect nipples...his split, swollen lip clumsy as he suckled at them. The sound of her uneven breaths mixed with his, and he felt her hand stroking his hair and pressing him closer. From the corner of his eye, he saw her other hand clutching her husband's. As Declan shifted his arm lower upon her back, it bumped into that of Mr. Burke round her waist. In the mounting excitement, there seemed no oddness at all about the tableau --- the sighing young lady between the two men, each with an arm round her --- one seated, and one standing up next to her, his nightshirt lewdly protruding.

Soon Mr. Burke released her hand and tugged at the front of her chemise. "Draw up your gown," he urged. "Let Declan see your charms."

As she complied, Declan raised his face from her bosom to watch. Mr. Burke's caressing hand followed in the wake of her rising hem. Pink, silken stockings were revealed, fastened with gold embroidered ribbon garters below the knee. Shapely, cream-colored thighs were now exposed...then...with a last hitch of the fabric, her mound was bared to his gaze. Oh how lovely! He had a double view of her precious, dark golden tuft --- looking down from above, and straight on in the reflection in the dressing table mirror. In the light of the candles, the soft patch was set aglow as it curved over the plump little hillock above her split, the beginning of which was visible in the mirror.

In fascination he saw Mr. Burke's hand brush over the curls...Declan felt her body quiver under his arm. The man grew more purposeful, his palm turning up and his middle finger sliding into her split. Slowly back and forth did it move...Declan watched in awe, one hand still clasping a breast, as he felt the lass's response...her body tensed, her fists tightened upon the bunched fabric of her raised gown, her eyes closed, and her mouth opened. She began to pant softly. After several moments, Burke's hand lifted from her body and he summoned Declan's with a quick crook of his finger.

Declan sighed as his own fingers stirred the soft spring of her down. Endeavoring to mimic Mr. Burke's actions, he pushed his fingers between her legs, moaning at the sensation of the warm, moist crevice. The next moment, Mr. Burke's hand was upon his...Declan froze...had he done something wrong? In a moment he realized that the man was repositioning his fingers, drawing his hand towards the front, placing one of Declan's fingers between her lips, just at the start of her rift. Why, the man was teaching him how to stimulate the lass properly! In gratitude, Declan lent all his attention to the man's corrections.

With his hand lightly atop Declan's, he guided his finger in a slow oval motion upon the front of her cunny, then released him to continue on his own. Gingerly, Declan rubbed in the demonstrated manner, savoring the details that he had always previously rushed through, elated at the epiphany that there was more to the cunny than a hole in a slit...this spot to which Mr. Burke had directed his attention...that he was carefully titillating...he felt here a little excrescence of flesh that was swelling and growing firm with his persistent fondling.

Declan's excitement and confidence expanded as she squirmed deliciously under his touch...he discovered that his finger could venture further back to feel the slit, and by touch alone could find its way back to the turgid button. In so doing, he confirmed O'Keefe's words and groaned at the burgeoning lubrication of her sex organ.

"There's a dear...there's a dear," Mr. Burke murmured. "Now look at the state you've put young Declan in. I think it's time you returned the favor."

Marianne's eyes opened and fell upon the bobbing tentpole under Declan's nightshirt. When her husband nodded at her, she reached hesitantly for it. Declan moaned at the touch of her hand through the linen, relinquishing his hold of her cunny. At Mr. Burke's suggestion, he quickly pulled up the shirt to his waist to give her free access. "Oh!" she gasped, her hand dropping.

Husband and wife both stared at his cockstand.

"Well, well," Mr. Burke said at last. "Here is one point in which we are not so alike."

Declan observed in confusion as Marianne's blue eyes clouded with concern. Mr. Burke drew her back to his lap. "Now don't be frightened, dear. In fact, look upon this as an unexpected novelty. Be a dear girl, do, and put your hand upon it in a loving manner...make its better acquaintance. There you are...don't be bashful."

Her cheeks flushed red as she wrapped her hand round his upright pillar. She squeezed it curiously.

"There...see how that makes him sigh? Go on and stroke it nicely," Mr. Burke instructed.

Declan panted harshly as she began sliding her palm up and down the shaft. Burke reached for a small porcelain container on the dressing table and set aside the lid. "Use your cold cream on it, Marianne. Grease it well, and I shall tickle your clitoris at the same time. I promise that your pussy will manage to take it in without too much discomfort...as a physician I can assure you that the vagina is a most remarkable thing."

Marianne scooped up the pale cream with her fingers and liberally applied it to Declan's crown and shaft...her hand soon stroking smoothly over his throbbing organ, capping and uncapping his ruddy crown as her wide eyes gaped at the sight. Sitting upon her husband's lap, she wriggled and her bare breasts shook as Burke's finger synchronously worked its magic between her legs. 'Twas not long before Declan and Marianne were sighing and moaning in torment...

Mr. Burke nodded in satisfaction. "Wonderful. Take care, dear, and ease up that motion. He is after all a very young man and will soon be spilling his seed if you carry on so." He pushed her to her feet. "To the bed now." As her nervous gaze shifted from the bed to Declan's rampant beast, her husband reassured her. "'Twill be fine. I warrant you will soon discover it to be a most splendid plaything. Now up you go."

She sat on the edge of the bed and pushed herself back, her slippers clattering to the floor. Her chemise covered her legs as she sat with her knees bent. Burke motioned for Declan to draw near. Cautiously Declan put a knee upon the mattress as he queried her face...he saw the same desire in her that was propelling him. Her eyes darted past his shoulder to her husband, then leaning back upon her elbows, she pulled her gown up and spread her legs open.

"Oh God!" Declan gasped. There between the lacy golden hairs he beheld the wet pink butterfly of her cunny lips. He crawled atop her and jerked his shirt up, holding his shaft as he pressed into the glistening target. Gently! Gently! He reminded himself of Mr. Burke's admonition as his crown dilated the opening of her vagina...with steady pressure he advanced up the tight sheath...the path eased by the advantageous lubrication of the points of engagement. Their short, panting breaths accompanied the gradual stretching of her secret passage. Oh sweet God!

Declan at last buried himself to the ballocks. Dinna move...ah, dinna move! He resisted the urge to thrust...the urge to kiss her, instead he moaned and rocked against her, luxuriating in the feel of the warm, squeezing sleeve of flesh surrounding him.

She whimpered. Slowly then did he begin to move inside her, keeping his senses attuned to the telltale messages of her vagina, her body, and her face. He lay over her, supporting his weight upon his elbows so as not to crush her smaller form. In the open placket of the chemise, her naked breasts shifted up and down against the front of his nightshirt as their bodies undulated with his gentle thrusts.

Freed from the excessive urgency of the past, Declan reveled in the lubricious friction --- altering the length and angle of his strokes, testing what pleased her, marveling over the innermost details of the female organ that he had failed to notice in his previous encounters...the wet velvet of the lining, the responsive muscles, the rubbery portal of her womb when he thrust deep.

When the sensations grew too acute and the critical period threatened, he restrained his motions and arched guardedly against her, his breaths hissing through his teeth.

So grand was the pleasure that he cared not that Mr. Burke had moved his chair and was leaning towards the bed and intently observing the motions of their enjoined organs. Only when the gentleman launched into a bawdy narration of the proceedings did Declan struggle to blot out the additional stimulation of images that, on top of the tactile and audible sensations, would precipitously send him to a crisis of bliss.

He felt the rising tension in Marianne's body as they moved together, heard her breaths grow chaotic. Remembering that little button at the front of her split that so exquisitely governed her pleasure, Declan rode higher upon her cunny, wedging his pelvis against the excitable spot as he rhythmically thrust his swollen cock in and out of her body. In jubilation did he detect her response --- her arms wrapped round him, pulling his face alongside hers...her hips tilted and lifted against him...her vagina clasped him more and more firmly.

"Oh Marianne! What an astounding sight it is!" Mr. Burke was chanting. "His thick cock is driven full up your pussy...its little mouth is stuffed so impossibly full...his ballocks are pressing again and again against your pretty bottom hole...oh, how splendidly he's fucking you!"

The words catapulted the swiving pair into a delirium of pleasure...the bed rocked as Declan's strokes came faster, and whimpering moans spilled from her open lips. In and out...in and out...in a few more thrusts, her body went rigid with an abrupt inhalation of breath, then rose sharply under him. "Oh!" she gasped. "Oh! Oh!" In rippling waves her sheath contracted upon him, and her vulva bucked up and down his shaft. Her head shook from side to side against Declan's. "John...John!" she cried. Grunting in jubilation, Declan buried himself to the hilt in her palpitating channel and doused her womb with blast upon blast of spunk.

In the bliss of release, he nigh forgot himself and collapsed atop her body...then he came to his senses and rolled off her. In the next moment, her hand reached beseechingly...Mr. Burke was on the bed and gathered her limp body against his, cradling her as they kissed rapturously. Declan felt himself very much the intruder on their tender exchange, and quietly slid off the bed, wondering if this was his cue to get dressed and take his leave.

He started to tiptoe away.

"Declan," Mr. Burke called. "Must you leave? Will you not stay the night?"

Declan paused. "Are ye sure ye want me to stay? I dinna want to disturb..."

"Of course, you should stay. You're not disturbing us at all. There's dinner on that table by the fireplace. Come back to bed and sleep when you're done."

Weighing the options, Declan decided 'twas more pleasant here than in the small room he was sharing with two guardsmen at the other inn. He lolled in a chair by the fire, drowsily munching on a biscuit and jam, his body and mind exulting in the mutual pleasure he had shared with the lass. Behind him, he heard the couple intermittently murmuring as they lay in each other's arms...their words inaudible. When it grew quiet, he soundlessly returned to the bed.

Marianne was fast asleep, curled upon her side in the middle of the bed. Mr. Burke's eyes opened, and he sat up. As he pulled up the covers, he gave Declan a smile and nodded at the empty side of the bed near the dressing table, then at the candelabra. Declan blew out the candles and eased himself onto the mattress next to the lass. Drawing the covers up, he sank quickly into deep slumber.

Several hours later he surfaced groggily from sleep. From the far side of the bed he heard Mr. Burke whispering. "He's only here for the night. Each time will increase our chances." In the darkness, Declan sleepily became aware of the subtle shaking of the shared covers...felt Marianne's restive stirring beside him.

"But...he's asleep...he's...worn out," she whispered haltingly.

"He's a most obliging lad...I assure you he won't mind at all." Silence fell for several moments as the covers continued the erotic quivering. "Oh, Marianne, how wet and swollen your dear pussy is!" Mr. Burke breathed. There was a soft intake of breath. "Now, do be a good girl and wake him sweetly."

A moment later, Declan in drowsy joy felt a small hand patting at his groin...he was already partially tumescent from listening to the activities in the bed next to him, and her voluptuous manual exploration quickly resurrected the battering ram of Venus's grotto. He groped under the covers for her, encountering Mr. Burke's hand already in possession of the field. "Here, my lad, feel how stiff her little clitoris is!" the man said huskily, ceding the territory to him.

In panting wonder, Declan palpated the erect nubbin at the front of her notch, then deliberately rubbed his fingertip upon the tormented flesh that was as hard and swollen as his cock was in her stroking fist. She moaned entreatingly. Further back, he felt a similar turgor in the slick little butterfly wings...his eager finger pushed into the snug, nipping embrace of her buttered vagina.

"Go on, Declan. Mount her again!" Mr. Burke urged.

He needed no further inducement...throwing the covers aside, Declan got between her wide-splayed legs, and yanked his shirt up. Laying his belly to hers, his sturdy pillar ploughed her narrow passage wide open. "Nnnnhhh!" she groaned. Her arms and legs wrapped round him, and without hesitation they were frantically fucking. Gentleness flew out the window. With her ankles upon his shoulder blades, her pelvis rolled up and submitted that kernel of pleasure to a thorough grinding as he worked her little cunny with grunting, vigorous strokes. In the pitch-dark room, their moans mingled with the glorious lewd sounds of his cock squishing in and out of her spunk and cream filled channel. Within minutes their organs were spasming together again...

The crowing of a rooster woke him. In the dim morning light, Declan was initially confused as to where he was, then he beheld Mr. Burke standing at the opposite side of the bed, donning his dressing gown --- and the bizarre and wonderful night came back to him. He sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, then fell back in agony at the pain. His head bumped Marianne's hip, and she mumbled and stirred before returning to her slumber.

"Jaysis!" he whispered, lying still. Nigh the whole of his body was a morass of sore muscles from the boxing match. His musket and bandeliers were the least battered part of his body, and that was not saying much. At least his cock had the wherewithal to show its usual state of morning enthusiasm.

Mr. Burke looked at him. "Sore?" he said quietly.

"Aye..."

"At what hour is your company leaving town?"

"Eight o'clock."

Consulting his pocket watch, Mr. Burke murmured. "You have an hour and a quarter." He glanced at the torpid bulge under Declan's nightshirt. "Would you fancy another go?"

"Aye, sir...but I can scarce move."

Mr. Burke raised a finger. "Don't stir." He sat upon the bed and leant over to his wife, caressing her shoulder, then kissing her when she wakened. "Good morning, sweetheart." She stirred, smiling sleepily. Declan saw Mr. Burke's hand steal under the covers and 'twasn't long before Marianne was sighing and slowly writhing. "Marianne, Declan must leave shortly. Shall we send him off in a grand style?"

Marianne looped an arm round her husband's neck, her soft breaths audible. "Mmmmm...yes," she whispered.

"Yes, indeed, sweetheart...yes," Mr. Burke murmured. "Your little wet slit quite agrees. Now, the dear lad is beset with pain from the boxing match yesterday, so you will have to take charge...remember how we once did?" She nodded slowly. "Good girl...now go to it, we haven't much time."

The mattress shifted as Marianne rose to her knees and crawled over to Declan. Their eyes met, and a blush rose in her cheeks as she drew up his nightshirt. Kneeling beside him, she wrapped her little hand round his quickening organ and soon stroked it to a fine state of erection...he breathing raggedly at her ministrations. The pleasure quickly made him forget his aching muscles, and he was about to attempt rising to his knees, when, to his astonishment, she all at once swung her leg over him and straddled his hips. Between her legs, she pried his cockstand from his belly, holding it upright as she positioned the head at the opening of her body.