Centaur Love Ch. 13

Story Info
Loving a full size Centaur.
14.5k words
4.88
9.7k
8

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Centaur Love

XIII

First off I want to say thank you to taco1085 for willing to editing my garbage. Please everyone give him a thumbs up for taking on this task. Second, I want to thank you the readers for following my story, without you Mathew and Felicia's story would never come to light. As in all previous stories, all the errors are mine. All characters are over the age of eighteen. I am going with a centaur's age like humans. And feedback is appreciated.

Mathew sat under the oak tree. He had to clear a few weeds and errant stick or two before he had a clear spot to sit. At first, he just sat and cried. For how long he did not know or cared. He had finished with the Coopers and went back in line to help test the young colts. They had finished cleaning up, just a little before one. He asked Tarn and Eric to go into Dustins to get the chest of gold for the five bottles of Dragon Claw Powder. He could not face Alex at that moment. All throughout the rest of the morning, every colt he looked at and tested reminded him of Martin and the teary-eyed Mika and Alivia when they knew their son was going to live.

With everyone heading home, he told them he would catch up and stayed to thank the elven mages from the society for coming and helping. After thanking everyone, Mathew stopped and handed Master Sexitorius twenty gold for the books, then walked over to Master Alchemist Copperroot. He smiled at Master Herzl.

"In centaur culture, placing one hand on the chest is the greatest sign of respect." Mathew kneeled and put his hand on Herzl's chest. "You most likely saved that young stallion's life, Master Alchemist Copperroot, Thank you."

Master alchemist Copperroot blushed. "Please Master Lindrose, no. I do not deserve this honor. I would help any young person, albeit human, elven, and even centaur. No child should grow up sick when good men know a cure. As a potion maker and a chemist, it is what I do."

That brought a fresh round of tears to Mathews eyes. He could not understand why a society would let such a helpless centaur die just because he had a..., He could not think of the term condition.

Mathew laid back in the soft dirt, letting all the pain and anguish flow out of him with the tears. He did not know how long he cried until the grove took him.

< Mathew? >

< Where are you, Love? >

Mathew woke with a start. It was early evening, and the heat of the day was losing its grip on the oak grove. He woke with a deep thirst. The grove was thirsty, and he needed a drink as well.

< Mathew are you ok? >

Mathew touched Felicia's thoughts and opened his mind to her. He fed her his conscious and unconscious thoughts. She felt his emotions and thoughts. Her heart broke.

< It will be ok love. Come home and we will go talk to daddy. He will know what to do. >

Mathew sent his love, < Give me a half a glass the grove is thirsty. >

< Ok Love, meet Rebecca and I at the river's edge will bring your lounge pants and flip-flops. >

Mathew stood and walked towards the gatehouse. He teleported just north of the grove and blipped in as to not alert those down at the Fellis farm. He needed some alone time and the farm, and especially the grove, it never failed to sooth his cares. Now it was his time to care for it. Without the key, he had to blip inside to get the gates, but he could not focus the crystal ball to see inside clearly. Then he remembered his Uncle's words about dwarven smith magic. How it affected normal magic, neither working well near each other.

He tried to use a tractor pressure spell on the lock to lift the tumblers. Once again, the spell failed. He had no choice to teleport home to retrieve the key. With the key to open the door, he got the gates. Stripping down to just his underclothes, he went up and set them in place, blocking off the river from the holding pool. Back down at the gatehouse he set the spillways for two inches of water and opened those up slowly, watching the three pipes take the water from the tank. Once he was assured that the pipes were clear and flowing normally. He half dressed as he locked the door and searched the crystal ball for the bathing pools.

XXXXXX

Felicia was worried about Mathew as they left the apothecary shop. Something upset him and he closed off both clairvoyance links. Along the way home, she shared her concerns with Becca.

"Should we go back and be there for him?"

"Cannot. He told me to make sure this chest gets home first."

"He didn't tell me that," Becca countered.

Felicia smiled, "No he didn't."

Becca turned and galloped back to the apothecary. No one was there when she got there. A quick check inside told her the same. When she asked the alchemist, he was rather terse with her but said "no, he was not there."
Rebecca quickly galloped home, telling Felicia he was already gone. A quick check of the property told them he was off somewhere else. After a late lunch they discussed where he could be, Felicia quickly checked with Master Sexitorius.

He told her secondhand how Mathew had to force the apothecary to make a potion for a young male centaur. Felicia felt Master Sexitorius's anger at having to relive the story by telling it. She smiled, understanding his anger. Felicia sent her love and understanding back through the mental connection. She could feel him smile.

To lighten his mood she sent, < Stallion, Master Sexitorius. Male centaurs are called, stallions. >

< Baa your half-human, so young man is a proper title. >

< We are more horse than human. >

< My story missy, I say young man. >

Felicia laughed, < Stallion or I will not inform you when I cook bacon sandwiches again. >

Felicia could feel his mock anger, < Fine, stallion! I hope that makes you feel better..., Missy. > Felicia felt his laugh, and then she felt him throw some sort of spell. After a few heartbeats, he sent his thoughts to her, < Search your farms clairvoyance I think he is in your oak grove. >

Felicia opened the farm's clairvoyance spell and located someone in the grove. It felt like Mathew.

< Thank you Master Sexitorius, and I will let you know ahead of time when he, we slaughter another sow for bacon. >

< You better, Missy! Now let your Master enjoy your groves 'Milikki' and heal. >

Felicia sent a smile and her love, then closed down the link to just listening for her name again. Looking up at Becca, she said. "Mathew is in the Oak Grove, its 'Milikki' will heal his cares."

Rebecca looked at Felicia, "Milky?"

Felicia laughed, "Mil-ik-kia," and started telling her about the Oak Grove's spirit.

Felicia found Mathews' first year magic book in the cloth bag he retrieved from the farm yesterday. She started Becca's learning spells and basic magic instead of the farm charms as she did. It explained the trainer and klatha better and taught her how to say some, of the magical words she struggled with. Both spent several hours reading their spell books to Rebecca's constant clicking of the trainer box.

Felicia could not take it anymore. She opened the farm link and called out Mathew's name. Once she got through, she turned to Rebecca, "Come on Becca let's go down to the river and meet Mathew."

She looked up from her book and shook her head, "what?"

Felicia laughed and dug out their bathing supplies. "Come on my sister slut, we need to clean up for master, he will want to fool around tonight, and if we can't give him our backsides, then we will have to give him our human half." Becca set her book down, "Maybe you can, but can't. I am a little raw from this morning"

Felicia smiled, "You should be good to go tomorrow evening then, well its hands and boobs for Master tonight."

Becca looked at Felicia for an explanation. Felicia smiled, "The grove doesn't answer questions, it only sends peaceful feelings of growing things, and every time Mathew spends time in the grove he comes down with the need to propagate. This is where you, my sister, and I come in. We are his flowers. And he will want to pollinate us."

They raced down to the river, stopping only long enough to throw their chest wraps and blouses on a table, and then splashed into the empty pool. Mathew teleported in to see his two beautiful mares in the river washing each other's hair. Taking his time, he stripped and joined them in the warm water. The warm water washed the stiffness from him as he relaxed after giving each a kiss. He told both that he loved them and thanked them for giving him some time to settle his melancholy.

"Now that you're better," Felicia said as she pulled him between her and Becca, "Stand up so we can wash your hair."

Felicia washed his hair as Rebecca used her soapy hands to explore his body and wash him. Mathew was so lost in the pleasure he did not hear Becca tell him to rinse. So poked him again saying, "Ok love rinse."

She had never called him love before. He smiled at her and tried to kiss her. Rebecca kissed him lightly and pushed down on his shoulders, "Rinse first."

Mathew came up and smiled at her, "You called me love, and do you mean it?"

Rebecca opened and closed her mouth several times, "Well yes, I am your mate."

"I know, but you never said the 'L' word before."

"You never did either!"

Mathew nodded, yes, and then looked at her, "No, I never did, but I do love you. I have to admit it is a little strange to me having two mates. That is the human side of my upbringing. But I am trying to go with herd mentality."

Rebecca smiled, and put her hand on his cheek, "I fell in love the moment I saw you."

Mathew leaned in and kissed her then said, "The same." Then put an arm around her second shoulder and opened his other, looking at Felicia. Felicia walked up and he circled her second shoulder and hugged both mares to him.

Felicia felt him stiffen.

She kissed him, "Not today, love." Then gave him a light squeeze down there. "Both of us are a little sore, you're going to have to wait until tonight and settle for front half."

Mathew frowned at both of them; both mares laughed and gave him a double kiss.

"Well, at least thank you for giving me time for myself today. I should have told you, but I was too heartbroken after meeting Martin and the callus way Alex acted."

Felicia kissed his cheek, "Don't be mad at the apothecary Love. A lot of centaurs see those of us with HGDM as the herd's shame." Mathew was about to protest, but Felicia silenced him with a kiss. "He is a product of his upbringing, and his herd's beliefs. He most likely never had a herd mate with HGDM. Therefore, his herd believed it was the parent's fault that the colt had this condition. It was what they were told."

Rebecca kissed him next, "It is your job to educate him and the other herds, that HGDM isn't the parents' fault, nor the colts. But that they need to see, it is a one and a million genetic defect. And Herd Lindrose needs to show them they are worthy in any herd if they are potential mages."

Felicia rubbed his back, I talked to Master Sexitorius earlier this afternoon, and got the rest from our shared link, what we need to do is go talk with daddy and see about bringing the family and young Martin into your herd."

Mathew looked at her, then Rebecca who nodded yes. "But we don't have room for another family in our house." Mathew protested.

"You have enough in that lock box to have our long house built, but that is something to discuss later. Let us dry off and go talk with father and see what he says."

It took little time to dry off and have his mates pull him to the bunkhouse. Mathew was still dressing when Felicia slipped out to find her father. He was sitting putting on his socks and boots on when she returned with not only her father but her Aunt Jocelynn too. He was about to stand when Johnathon said, "Sit son, you two legers have a problem standing still."

Mathew smiled and relaxed in the chair as he explained meeting Mika and Alivia Cooper and their son Martin.

"Are you sure this young stallion has the potential, even with not testing him tomorrow?"

"Yes Sir, the young Stallion 'felt' the light go out, something only mage students, or those that have learned to recognize klatha, could feel. In some very rare cases, the young can discover their klatha at an extremely early age. As in this case, it is best that several Grands Masters block the child's access to his klatha while he starts his general education and somewhere around ten or twelve remove the said block and start his or her magical education."

"Why would you block the child's magic?" Jocelynn asked.

"Would you want a five-year-old running around with access to several thousand points' worth of klatha?" Jocelynn and Johnathon laughed. "Mainly you're looking for stability in the child's life, or this case colts personality. Are they mentally ready to have access to their magic, a colt with behavior issues shouldn't be able to throw fireballs."

Both Johnathon and Jocelynn nodded yes to that. "So what is the problem or main concern?"

"Well, one, is the young colt has a serious vitamin and mineral deficiency. Master Copperroot, the elven potion maker, had concocted a powdered tincture to help in that regard, but I am afraid that their herd Master will not be so cooperative in the law of seclusion allowing this stallion to get out. I am nowhere near or close to adding a long house to my property to house this family if I try to force having them attached to my herd."

Jocelynn asked, "You fear for this colt's life?"

"Not so much fear that they would harm him, but allowed to go outside and run. I paid for Master Copperroot tincture and even gave him a super heal for an initial dose to kick-start the young colt's recovery. What I really fear, is that their Herd Master does not wish this young stallion to live. And will keep him under seclusion."

Jocelynn gasped, Johnathon nodded yes, "I feared some Herd Masters ignoring the council's laws and still imposing the law of seclusion inside their own herd. They have the right, so the obvious thing to do is inform the Herd Master that you want this family attached to your herd and bring them here. One of us, Herd Lindrose or Herd Fellis, is a sub herd, loosely attached to the other. So bringing them here to my compound while we get your long house started would be best. We can share the cost of his wages each year until you build a longhouse."

"And when it is safe to return to Oak Valley, he could have use of a bunkhouse there and work on both farms. Do you know this stallion's trade?"

Mathew shook his head no, "But he is under Herd Master Marty Cooper."

Johnathon nodded yes, "Hopefully he is a trained cooper and can make barrels. We could use that skill at the brewery." Then sought Jocelynn's nod of approval. "For now, he could help around here as a handy Centaur until it is safe to return to Oak Valley. I will come with you tomorrow morning to your testing, gather and speak with this colt's parents and then with his herd Master."

It relieved Mathew, knowing he was going to save this young stallion.

"As a young Herd Master Mathew, you are pushing things quite fast. Have you thought about where you are going to build a new longhouse on your property, and how you are going to pay for it?"

Mathew nodded his head yes. "Not too much about what the house will look like, but paying for it," pointing to a chest next to his chair where Felicia had Tarn and Eric put it. "I have over thirty-five hundred in gold on hand to get it started."

Johnathon nodded yes in thought and then turned to Jocelynn. "Do you still want the second long house taken down, Jocelynn?"

Jocelynn smiled at her brother, "I was thinking the same thing John." She laughed, "We can finally remove my house of shame and the best part, we can have Mathew, pay for it, to be taken down. Then he can have it rebuilt as a smaller one at his place. Saving you the cost of having to maintain it even though we never use it."

Johnathon nodded, "Then we agree, I will run over and talk with Barret and have him come look at the long house tomorrow afternoon and maybe have you teleport him to your place, Mathew, and show him where you want to have it rebuilt. That way he can work up the cost and have some drawings made. That leaves you three," Johnathon saying, nodding to Mathew, Felicia, and Rebecca. "Need to talk about just how big and its layout before tomorrow afternoon."

Mathew looked at his mates who were looking at each other with smiles on their faces. Just then, someone knocked on the door. Felicia stepped over and opened it. It was Doreen with the books of the centaurs they saw that morning, "Hi Felicia, is Mathew available? I have finished recording all the mana everyone recorded from the colts this morning." She looked in, seeing Johnathon and Jocelynn Duncan standing in front of Mathew. "Oh, I could come back when you all are not busy."

Johnathon smiled, "Nonsense Doreen, come in, we are done with our brief discussion. And, Herd Master Lindrose here needs to see your tabulations. By the way Doreen Folsome, thank you for helping Herd Master Lindrose. Your herd and the centaur nation appreciate it."

"Your Welcome Herd Master Fellis."

Jocelynn looked at Felicia and Rebecca, with an raised eyebrow, when both nodded with mischievous smiles. She raised a second eyebrow, then said, "I need to see to dinner preparations. Felicia, Rebecca, will you two help me get dinner started while your mate goes over the figures with Doreen here?"

Both Felicia and Rebecca said, "Of course Aunt Jocelynn."

Mathew got up, thanking Johnathon and Jocelynn with their help of his problem, and walked them out. Rebecca walked by and kissed him, Felicia was last, she had a mischievous smile as she kissed him.

Mathew felt Felicia's mental touch < Enjoy. >

< What? >

Mathew shut the door and looked at Doreen. She was clutching the note pads to her chest and had a big smile on her face.

Then he smiled at Doreen, "Let me sit down and see what you got."

Mathew turned to go sit down. He missed the huge blush and deep breath Doreen took.

< Since Becca and I are working in the kitchen this afternoon, then means you really have a kitchen pass with Doreen. >

Mathew nearly tripped over his feet as he walked. < What! > Mathew put his hand out to steady himself as he sat down. < What are you saying, Felicia? >

Doreen walked over and turned herself so she was facing the same way, then kneeled next to the chair.

< Doreen asked Becca and I for a kitchen pass, as a condition for helping and tabulating the books, and we agreed. Although I did not know she was looking to redeem it this quickly. >

Mathew looked over at Doreen, even kneeling her head was still above his, if he looked straight at her, all he was looking at was her breasts. He glanced up. She was blushing, catching him looking at her chest. That is when he noticed several buttons on her blouse were undone and he could clearly see the valley between her breasts and the top of her wrap. She must have redone her wrap, because it was not as tight, nor thickly wrapped as usual. He could see her nipples poking through her blouse.

< Are you pimping me out? >

Doreen leaned down and set the big notebook on his lap, touching his upper thighs. Then dragging her finger over one, as she opened the book, "We saw over eight hundred and sixteen colts today...,"

< No, she is our friend, and has needs. She likes you and finds you attractive, and hoped that you could help her with her time in heat. Doreen does not want to join a herd, or find a mate just yet. She just wants your help. It is a reasonable request and one Becca and I agreed too. >