Centaurian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam stared wide-eyed in disbelief at the idea, and it left him to draw one conclusion. "Okay, that settles it," said Liam, "you really are a god."

Ronan laughed a little, grabbed Liam's hands, and held his arms over his head. "Am I?" he asked.

He hovered his bulky musculature over Liam, who could feel the heat from the equine-like penis laying from his scrotum to his sternum. As Ronan studied every feature of his face, Liam stared into his cognac-colored eyes and sighed at the pleasure of his insides melting like butter in the heat of Ronan's godlike presence.

"You are to me," he whispered.

Ronan kissed him. Releasing Liam's hands, he felt Liam's body and rolled them on the bed until he lay on the bottom. Changing position, Liam lifted Ronan's cock vertical, pressed its heat to his face, and inhaled the scent. It seemed no different from that of any other man, but holding onto it, it surpassed the ten-inch length of his ex-boyfriend by about six inches, placing its size firmly within the scale of one of the smaller equine breeds, a Shetland pony, maybe. As for its circumference, it had a decent thickness but not excessively so, more on par with a slightly thicker-than-average human penis, except at the base which was at the top end of the human scale.

"If you morphed into the bipedal centaur, how would that change you?" he asked.

"I would have hooves, two equine legs, with an ass to support them, along with the accompanying tale. I would grow significantly taller and bigger in general. That cock you're playing with would probably become even larger and equine in shape. I might even have the ability to pull it back into my body, but I'm not sure."

"Holy shit... So, you would have like...the size of a quarter horse overall?"

"No, that's a horse bred for speed, think strength...more like a Shire horse. Although, Chiron was never that big as a full centaur."

"A Shire is the biggest breed there is!"

Ronan nodded. "Yeah, but don't worry, I would never ask you to have sex with me like that. Among other issues, it would be dangerous with a cock about two and a half feet long. If morphing ever became an option, chances are, I would only change to fulfill Chiron's need to be that; if you know what I mean."

"Oh, of course," said Liam, "that's completely understandable. He's been so human for many thousands of years. I can imagine that he would want to stretch his equine legs fairly regularly."

He drew Liam's lips to his and kissed him. "The day you found me, you told me you believed that perhaps you were meant to find me because your situation and mine fit too hand-in-glove. You were right. Prometheus chose you to find me, but whether you remain with me is entirely up to you. I know you like the idea, and you are drawn to me something fierce, but that's an enormous life-changing decision. Please, don't make it without giving it a lot of thought. You have known me less than forty-eight hours."

"I know that you're right," he said, "and I do love being a cop, but the pull I feel toward you isn't easy to resist."

"I'm sorry for that. All I ask is that you try. You're on vacation. Take your time."

He nodded. "There's time to decide that later. Right now, I want to suck you dry."

"That's likely impossible," said Ronan laying flat again. "Because of my nature, my body continually produces anything it needs on-demand, so theoretically, I could geyser a sustained stream of cum for all eternity."

"Wow...in that case, I better get started!"

Ronan loved the sensation of Liam sucking and jacking his gigantic cock. And it had been a while for Liam, so he was quite enthusiastic about the opportunity. After twenty minutes, Ronan started to have an orgasm, and Liam intended to take it, but Ronan would shoot more than any other man, and he just kept cumming and cumming, with Liam guzzling shot after shot.

Ronan strained to say, "You probably should stop," all while his orgasm continued to feed Liam and he tried to stop it.

After Ronan finally got the flow to stop, having drunk the whole thing with a somewhat full sensation in his belly, Liam pulled the cock from his mouth and smiled. "That was delicious!"

"You were incredible, but you just chugged a Centaurian quantity of cum!"

"So?"

"It's the equivalent of blowing anywhere from 110 to 130 guys at once. You drank about two measured cups of cum."

"Holy shit! Well, it won't kill me."

"No, it won't kill you, but you haven't built up a tolerance for swallowing that much, you might throw up, or else you'll find yourself on the pot all night, if not both."

Liam laughed. "I hadn't realized I was such a piglet. It was so good, though, I couldn't quit."

"Well, given how much I cum, I probably need a piglet. You should work up to a full load, but let's see what this one does to you."

He shrugged. "I feel fine, and oddly, it didn't even taste like cum."

"It would shock me if it had no effect on you. Regardless of the consequences though, I can give you more anytime you want it, and I know you will want it."

Liam laid on his left side next to Ronan and reached out to grip his cock. "I like it when you're erect. It makes me want to keep it in my mouth though." He kissed the end of it.

Ronan slowly jacked Liam's dick for him. "When you asked for the extra inches, how many times did Emma pat your cheek?"

"Let me think...aah...about five. Why?"

"You'll probably have five more inches by morning."

"WHAT?" Liam sat up.

"You had meant it when you asked for them, hadn't you?"

"Well yeah, but she patted me on the cheek like, 'In your dreams, buddy.'"

"No, you and I have a unique relationship with Dolos/Emma. She patted you on the cheek like, 'Here you are, sweetie.'"

"Holy crap! She would just do that?"

"It's no problem for her. It's that easy to accomplish, so what's the big deal?"

"I had no idea," he said. "She didn't have to say any magic words, get me to drink some concocted potion or anything."

"All that is pure Hollywood. She never even had to pat your cheek. How's your stomach?"

"Still fine."

"I don't remember the last time I got to suck dick." Ronan repositioned himself and took Liam's seven inches into his mouth where he slurped and moaned and savored the experience for just a couple of minutes.

"I've not cum in days," he said, "and I'm about to." So, he did, six full shots which he could feel Ronan swallowing. "You drank it?"

Ronan cleaned him up, withdrew it from his mouth and smacked his lips, and said, "Mmm...tasty."

"I thought you would never eat anything."

"You're the exception. Hey, I know...rather than telling anyone I don't eat, I should say that I'm on Liam's South-Beach Cum Diet."

He smiled. "You have my permission," —he pointed at him— "but make sure they understand it's completely proprietary. If the cum's not mine, it ain't the real one."

Ronan laid back and laughed. "Could you imagine the captain's face at dinner this evening if I told him that?"

"Time for Ronan's evening feeding! —as I stand by the table and whip it out for you."

"In the right setting, that might be fun." He thought for a moment. "So, still no problems?"

"Still nothing, and actually I'm feeling really good. Maybe, I'm immune to its effects somehow. Or maybe yours isn't like regular cum; the taste was sweeter—a little like honey—and the texture, creamier. I loved it; it was delicious." Liam noticed he had trouble with his eyes. "My eyes are getting blurry; I must need to clean my contacts. I should remove them for sleeping anyway." He dug into his bag and retrieved his contact lens case and cleaner. He moved to the bathroom, washed his hands, and put lens cleaner into the case. He plucked a lens from each eye, dropping them into their respective sides of the plastic holder. He closed it, dried his hands, and took it back to his bag. "What the fuck!" he exclaimed looking about the room.

"What's the matter?"

"Everything is clear! Has Emma corrected my eyesight?"

Ronan stood from the bed. "No, she would have said something."

Liam scrunched his face. "What the-"—he put his hand to his mouth, and he spit something into it— "Oh shit! Is that my fillings? What the hell is happening to me?"

Liam took the cellphone from his bag and rushed into the bathroom to use the mirror. From the flashlight of his mobile, he could see that his teeth were white, straight, and healthier than they've ever looked. He showed Ronan their appearance.

"This has to be your cum," he told him.

"That sounds crazy, but I can't say that it isn't."

"I would suggest we could ask Emma," Liam said, "but she's helping William, and I wouldn't want to distract from that, the poor guy. If this were hurting me, that would be one thing. I guess it can wait until morning." He took a deep, exhausted breath and yawned. "I'm suddenly feeling tired. Would you hold me while I sleep?"

"It would be my pleasure."

They left the light from the crack of the bathroom door as the only illumination in the room just in case Liam needed to go but awakened disoriented.

Ronan laid his head on the pillow and Liam laid his head on Ronan, an arm across him and his face laying against the warmth of the fully erect Centaurian appendage. As Liam slept, Ronan called upon Prometheus in his mind and spoke to him the entire evening.

Prometheus admitted that he considered Ronan his son. In his prescience, he had seen his coming thousands of years ago, and he was everything that he knew Ronan's predecessors could never be. They were good men, chosen to carry Chiron into the future...for Ronan. He expressed his pride at seeing him help the people at the hotel that morning. Prometheus knew that Ronan would shine the light from his eternal flame upon everything and everyone he encountered, illuminating the shadows where evil hides and acting as a beacon for the good, letting them know they were not alone, helping those in need.

Ronan asked him about the power he had yet to use. Prometheus told him not to worry about it. That time would come, and when it had, he would use it for the best of reasons, and he would be ready.

-------

June 23

During that conversation with Prometheus, time passed far more rapidly on Earth, and it ended with Liam awakening at 5:33 with Gustav knocking on Emma's cabin door across from theirs.

"Good morning," said Ronan in the light from the crack of the bathroom door. "How's the stomach?"

Liam gripped the Centaurian dick that Ronan had left erect all night. "It feels fine."

"Excellent!" Ronan crawled under the covers and began to suck on Liam. He found pleasure in the taste and the movement of the soft skin over its hardened interior as he pleased Liam, throating his newly enlarged, full foot of cop cock. He savored every moan escaping Liam's lips as he brought him closer to climax.

Liam pushed back the covers and saw in the shadow from the light of the bathroom door, that his erection had grown to the length of Ronan's in its flaccid state. As he sucked him, he could feel the draw of his impending orgasm, and at that moment, his mind went blank in the pleasure of blowing his load in Ronan's welcoming mouth. When it ended Ronan pulled it from his lips, kissed the end, and said, "We will have a lot of fun with your new dick."

Liam felt its length with his hand. "Yes, we will. I want breakfast." He positioned himself to shove the head and several inches of Ronan's cock into his mouth and began to blow him.

It went on for about ten minutes when Ronan said, "Use more teeth." When Liam complied, it sent impossibly pleasurable sensations through Ronan's body, and within a minute... "Get ready, I'm gonna-" And Liam focused on chugging jet after jet after jet of the same delicious creaminess he tasted the previous night. And rather than trying to control it, Ronan allowed himself to relax, and his orgasm continued for several minutes, but with difficulty, he managed to stop it when he felt Liam was probably full. He squeezed his cock from the bottom to get at the remainder of the liquid, and he let Liam clean him up.

"That was unbelievable," said Liam, and he kissed Ronan.

Tasting it himself, Ronan broke the kiss. "That's not cum, Liam. What is that?"

"I don't know, but I want to gorge myself with its creamy goodness until I explode." He stuffed Ronan's cock back into his mouth.

"No no." He wrested his appendage from Liam's lips and allowed it to go slack. "You need to lay off the sauce until we speak to Emma. I don't know what I fed you, but overnight, you seem to have grown an addiction to it. Let's have a shower and get you some breakfast."

"I'm not really hungry," he said.

"Well, I'm not surprised. Perhaps, you'll want something when we get down there."

When they went to dress from the clothing in their bags, Liam had a cranberry tank top with a white shirt to wear over it, tan shorts, and slip-on rubber-soled shoes. The bag only offered Ronan an unusually designed, cream-colored, square-necked tank top with midnight-blue colored reinforcement around the arms and neck. The opaque—relatively thick—strange material accentuated and clung to every curve of Ronan's upper body—even more so than Lycra would. It had the word "CENTAURIAN" stitched across the light-colored material covering the broadness of his armor-like pecs in blue thread. He had a pair of shorts in the same blue coloring that reached a third of the way to his knees—made of the same material—both fit and styled like compression shorts. For footwear, he had a blue pair of slip-on shoes with rubber soles.

"You make that outfit look sexy," said Liam.

"You don't think this is a bit over-the-top?"

"You probably need a long pair of pants for when shorts are inappropriate, but it has a stylish design and looks iconic—I would instantly recognize you—but given your nature, I think you can get away with it. Considering how you got it, I get the feeling that someone has given you this because it suits your needs. It would allow freedom of movement, but I would be willing to bet it's as tough as you are and doesn't burn—an attribute you said you needed."

As they entered the officer's mess the steward—who took the opportunity to give Ronan a smile and a wink—once again, seated them at the captain's table with the First Mate Paul Hurst, but also present were Emma and William, who looked quite happy. Ronan pulled out the chair for Liam.

The captain had the broad smile of amusement. "Guten Morgen, Herrs Stallion and Phillips (Good morning, Misters Stallion and Phillips). I hear the rumor mill has much grist to grind this morning, and I have many assurances that the rumors are true, including from Frau Nordström who provided specifics."

Ronan gazed at Emma as he took his seat. "Thanks."

"Just boosting your reputation, that's all."

"And here we were, impressed over our first engineer," said the captain.

As the captain continued, Emma gave Liam a strange expression, and she leaned over to speak to him confidentially.

"You are positively glowing this morning," she said, "and in a way that makes me suspicious."

His brows rose as he shook his head and whispered, "I assure you, I'm not the least bit pregnant."

Emma laughed. "No really...something is different about you. What is it?"

"We've wanted to talk to you. Last night, within minutes after having drunk quite a bit of Ronan's cum, I no longer needed my contact lenses and the fillings in my teeth fell out."

With a look of complete perplexity, she thought about it for a second and asked, "What did it taste like?"

"I don't know, a little sweetish maybe."

"It tasted Swedish?"

He laughed and shook his head. "No, it was a bit sweet, a little like honey. It was delicious. I didn't want to stop chugging it down last night, or this morning when I had more, and I've had cups and cups of it, apparently. I don't even know why we bothered coming to breakfast, I'm not remotely hungry."

"Have you seen what Ronan's cum looks like?" she asked.

"Oh no, it all went down the hatch, if you know what I mean."

Her mouth dropped open, she grabbed the empty Hefeweizen glass from the place setting before her and interrupted the ongoing conversation at the table. "Ronan, excuse me. Is it possible to speak with you, please?"

"Is anything wrong?" he asked.

She glanced at the others at the table, and despite their presence, she decided to press on, regardless. "Well...it's just that I've had an enlightening little conversation with Liam here, and from what I've gathered...I suspect that, when you have an orgasm, your cum is actually Ambrosia. If you would, please fill this glass for me, so that I can know for sure."

The three Germans at their table and all those at nearby tables heard Emma's statement, and her unusual request causing a momentary shock and silence.

Ronan's brows drew together, not believing what he was hearing. "WHAT?"

The men let out a peal of laughter which continued for some time.

"Oh, Frau Nordström," said the captain as they all laughed, "are you not aware that every man's cum is Ambrosia?"

"Especially if he's German," said the first mate. And of course, all the German men there could not help but agree.

The silliness even had Liam and Ronan laughing. The first mate had warned them that they could all get bawdy.

When the laughter died down the captain said, "Herr Stallion, I wish to make you a bet. If you can fulfill Frau Nordström's request by filling that glass to the top with your 'Ambrosia', I will give you all your money back."

Ronan sat there for a minute. He knew they didn't need the money, but they had paid eight thousand dollars for the trip. The captain thought he would bet on a sure thing; no man could fill a 16-ounce Hefeweizen glass.

"And if I lose?" asked Ronan.

"If you lose," said the captain, "you have to admit you're human, just like everyone else."

"Okay, but rather than giving back the money, I want your word as the captain of this vessel that you will give the money to a children's charity, even if it's just one in Germany. And...you have to start believing me when I tell you something because I won't lie."

"It is a deal," he said, "you have my word. But you must do it right there. No trickery."

"At the dining table?"

"Ambrosia is the food of the gods," said the captain. "What more appropriate place is there than the table?"

Ronan gazed upon Emma.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I had no idea it would go this far."

"Do you seriously think it could be Ambrosia?" he asked her.

She nodded.

"What would that mean?"

"I don't know, but Liam's drank quite a lot, so the three of us need to talk about the consequences of that."

Ronan reached out. "Hand me the glass."

He set the glass before him, and as the men gathered around, he pulled down his shorts to the expected gasps and whispering. He hefted his enormous penis and willed himself erect enough to make it stick straight out and still capable of bending into the glass. He glanced at the captain who, like all those around him stared wide-eyed at the spectacle. Rather than the crowd causing him difficulty, as he thought might occur, their presence helped him along and within five minutes he held the end of his cock over the glass, and he came. Jets of a thick honey-colored liquid filled the glass; it just kept coming and kept pouring out of him. The more the glass contained the more it became obvious that he had filled it with a suspension of metallic gold that glinted in the light of the dining room. As the liquid reached the top, he set down the glass and gave Liam the remainder as he forced himself to stop, after which he allowed himself to go soft and he pulled up his shorts. Everyone in the room stared in utter silence at the glass. Liam carefully moved it to Emma who knew what it was the moment she saw it.