Center of Attention Ch. 01

Story Info
Goth girl Jen meets hot guy at a club with her fiance'.
3.1k words
3.97
22.3k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiRomance
BiRomance
44 Followers

So the first time I laid eyes on Quinn it was Goth Night at the club and he was hitting on Jen, my long term girlfriend, fiancé and for all intents and purposes my wife. She looked amazing in her new purple brocade corset. She's a tall girl with amazing curves that were amplified by the way she was dressed. She was showing off her ample cleavage and wearing fishnet stockings under a translucent black skirt with stripper heels that made her nearly my height. With her long dark hair and sexy Betty Paige V bangs she definitely attracted a lot of attention from men and women alike. She is just a gorgeous woman.

Quinn was apparently giving her all the attention she could want at that moment. She was eating it up from the ear to ear smile and intermittent blushing that was going on. Both of their body languages were screaming a mutual attraction.

I couldn't blame her; he was a good looking guy. He had dark curly hair, blue eyes and a fairly muscular build. He also had tats on his forearms and the hint of more on his chest at the open collar of his shirt; he was definitely Jen's type. He also appeared to be very charming and had Jen all kinds of giggling and smiling. It did also help that Jen was fairly tipsy from the Red Bull / Vodkas I kept bringing her.

I noticed all of this on the short walk from the bar. In my hands was another drink for Jen and a soda for me. I was completely sober as I was driving home later that night. Seeing the chemistry between them instantly piqued my interest. I thought about hanging back a bit and watching to see how things developed, but then thought better of it and continued toward them drinks in hand.

Here I suppose is a good place to explain why I was excited about Jen talking to some guy who was clearly showing a sexual interest in her. I am bisexual and as a result I sometimes desire sex with men. I am not always entirely comfortable with this, though it is something I strive to be open about.

My bisexuality is a challenge for me, particularly in the context of our largely monogamous relationship. I go through periods where I fantasize about men both romantically and sexually. This is a need and not something I can really help, believe me at times in my life I have tried to suppress it and the more I try to suppress it the worse it gets. There have been times in my life where I was very much ashamed of these desires and would get rid of them if I could. Not because there is anything wrong with gay sex, it is more that they make me want what I don't want to want. As I've grown up I've mostly left that crap behind and I try to be open and proud. It's just my reality.

I would say my sexual desires are split 70/30% women to men, but the more I neglect the 30% the more persistent it is in invading my imagination. The fact that I have these needs from time to time is no reflection at all on my relationship with Jen; she does know all of this. She also knows that I love her and I know that she loves me. I generally just watch some suitable porn, masturbate, and get over it.

The thing about my homosexual attractions is that they are all over the place and not at all like my attraction to women. I can point to all kinds of women and say they are sexy and then certain others and say they are "my type", of which Jen is the most prime example, she is 100% my type. I am very lucky in that respect.

With men my attraction is different and as far as I can tell has nothing whatsoever to do with their looks. Anyway, there is one single exception to this random chaos of attraction. That is that I am automatically attracted to any man that Jen is attracted to and doubly so if the man is intensely attracted to her. That seemed to be the case as I walked over from the bar, to say the least I was intensely interested in what was going on. I've always wanted to watch her with another man, the idea is just so unbelievably hot. She knows this too, but thus far we've never found anyone she felt comfortable with.

When I approached, they were both cracking up about something. I had to wait a second for Jen to regain her composure before I handed her the drink.

"Yay! Thank you Baby!" she said, giving me a way more passionate kiss than was necessary. This is one of the reasons I love her so much, she does little things, like giving me a long loving kiss in front of a guy that is hitting on her to reassure me that I come first in her life. I appreciate this to no end.

After our kiss I watched Quinn's reaction very closely. There was a genuine look of amusement on his face and when Jen introduced us he shook my hand and looked me in the eye. There was no hint of a sense of guilt or challenge in his expression. This is another really important thing for me. Although I cherish the concept of Jen's sexual pleasure with another man, that doesn't mean I want to be around someone who thinks they can challenge my position or belittle me in any way for that fact. I am not that "cuckold" type that gets off on the humiliation, not judging those guys, it just isn't me. If anything were to happen it would need to have a sense of mutual respect about it.

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"Nice to meet you too," he responded earnestly, "your gorgeous girlfriend here was just telling me about you."

"Oh really?" I replied jokingly and looking at Jen out of the corner of my eye "Hopefully she didn't get to the bad stuff yet."

"Nothing bad at all." Quinn replied laughing.

"I was just telling Quinn that you two would have a lot in common, he's working on a degree in engineering." Jen retorted.

"Oh how cool," I commented, "what kind?"

"Mechanical" he replied. "Jen says you have a 3d printer?"

"Yeah, I built it myself from scrap."

So we spent a few minutes nerding out about mechanical things and inventing in general. Even so his eye would wander over and take in Jen's curves and mine would soon follow. After a few minutes Jen started teasing us a bit about all the nerd-gasms we were having, at which point Quinn dragged her on to the dance floor.

I stood drinking my coke as they danced. Jen is not a huge fan of dancing unless she really likes the song so she was being self-conscious and looking back at me. I kept encouraging her to dance with him, which she seemed to find endlessly amusing.

The night progressed like this with drinks and talking and a little bit of dancing and a whole lot of flirting. There even seemed to be some flirting between Quinn and I but it was hard to be sure. By the end of the night I could tell Jen was totally into him because every time they would "accidentally" touch each other she would immediately come over and hug and kiss me. I really love the way she signals even though I don't think she intends to.

Then it was over, the last call was called and the three of us stood in a kind of awkward moment.

"Well Quinn it was really cool meeting you."

"Yeah, yeah you too." He said as we did the man hug thing because it seemed appropriate even though I could admit to a bit of a developing crush, I wasn't sure his intentions included me.

Then it was Jen's turn to hug him and it was definitely a very sensual hug that lingered long enough for me to start getting excited over it. Then she just turned and walked away very fast. I had to jog to catch up to her.

"Hey what was that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said feigning nonchalance, "let's go."

"You like him." I accused gently.

"Yeah so?"

"So go give him your number." I responded as I wrote her number down on the back of my credit card receipt and handed it to her.

"Really?"

"Yes, really" I responded resolutely.

She gave me a huge kiss and then took the number and ran over to where Quinn was still standing. In the blink of an eye his arms were around her and he was kissing her deeply. Wow, I was definitely horny as hell now. She pushed him off, but not before making out with him for just a few seconds. She pushed the paper into his hand and ran back to me blushing furiously.

"Let's go" she said out of breath.

We practically ran to the car and soon we were on the road home. Every time the image of Quinn kissing Jen popped into my head my cock got hard as a rock, which made it difficult to focus on the road. I played the scene over and over in my mind. Yes, there had definitely been some tongue involved and she had definitely participated, however briefly. The lights on the highway passed rhythmically overhead.

"So..." I began breaking the silence, "nice kiss?"

"Oh my god, I can't believe he did that!" Jen replied.

"Whatever!" I said with amusement, "you loved it."

"Well I didn't say I didn't like it. It was just..." she replied, "unexpected."

"Ha, ha, I could have seen it coming from a mile away." I replied.

"How so?"

"You look fucking hot as hell tonight for one..." exclaimed

"Thank you"

"and he was hitting on you all night." I finished.

"No, really?" she sat in thought for a second, "Really?"

"Yes really." I replied laughing. Jen is a very unassuming person and doesn't always realize how attractive she is and she probably didn't pick up on it, she rarely does when it is directed at her. It is kind of a blind spot of hers that I find adorable.

"How do you feel about it?" Jen asked "You aren't upset are you?"

"Me?" I replied as the scene played through my head again, "Hell no! I am totally fine with it."

"I bet you are!" she replied reaching over to rub the bulge in my jeans, she knows me well.

Then we pulled into the driveway and were barely through the door of the house before we were at each other making out. We were kissing very intensely and my hand went straight to her gorgeous ass and pulled her against my ranging hard erection. We ground hard against each other as we worked our way towards the bedroom.

In the bedroom I threw her down on the bed and pulled her top down exposing one of her pierced nipples and sucked and bit it gently. Then I was kissing her neck and working my hand up her skirt. I was just rubbing my hand over her panties and the freshly shaved smoothness of her pussy when her phone went off.

I didn't stop. I didn't even slow down, but she grabbed her phone to look and see who would be calling this time of night anyway. Our son was with Jen's mother so she had to see if something was wrong.

It wasn't her mother. She pushed me off her neck and showed me her phone.

*Unknown Number*

We both instantly knew it was him.

"What should I do?" Jen asked.

"Answer it." I said with a devilish grin.

"Really?" she asked unsure.

"Yes"

"Hello?" she said picking it up.

I tried to go back to what I was doing, knowing exactly what would happen, but I had to try anyway. I slid my hand back up to her pussy and moved in to resume kissing her all over.

"Of course, how could I forget?"

"Thank you"

"aww Thank you"

She pushed me off and I only got one side of the conversation.

Turning to me she said "It's Quinn, he wants to know if you mind us talking."

"No, it's totally OK" she said after I nodded my ascent.

"Mmmmhmmm."

"Yes I did" she said a bit breathless.

"Oh really?"

"Maaaybee"

"Yes, he's right here next to me."

"Mmmmhmmm"

"Mmmmhmmm"

"Oh really?" she said laughing "tell me."

"Yes I think you should."

"Oh wow"

"Mmmm nice"

"Mmmmhmmm"

"Yes"

After a couple of more rounds of this she turned to me smiling and made a hand motion indicating that Quinn was masturbating. She continued with the "Mmmhmmm's" and "yeses" getting more and more intense as she went along and she began to idly pinch and play with her exposed nipple. I pulled out my cock and started slowly stroking it as I watched her.

"Yes do it" she continued.

"Mmmhmmm... do it."

"MMMmmmmm!"

"Wow!"

"Feel better?" she finally asked.

"Hmmm I don't know" she said mysteriously "I'll ask him later."

"Maaaybee" she said almost giggling with excitement "I'll have to think about it."

"Yes" very resolute tone of voice.

"OK well I should let you get some sleep." She said finally.

"Sweet dreams" she said with a giggle and hung up and set the phone down looking at me with an inscrutable expression. Then we were making out again, this time the passion was even more intense.

"What was that all about?" I asked breathlessly between kisses. Her hand was down my pants at this point stroking my painfully hard cock and I was rubbing and teasing her very wet pussy.

"He wanted to know if we were fucking yet."

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I lowered my mouth to suck her nipple.

"Yeah"

"What else?" I asked as I kissed my way down the outside of Jen's corset.

"He wanted to know if I liked making out with him." She replied.

"Did you?"

"Yessss!" she said as I reached her bare thigh with my lips. Her back arched.

"and?" I prompted between kissing and sucking the skin on her inner thighs, teasing.

"He said I turned him on."

"Yes" I said prompting her to continue.

"That he was hard."

"and?"

"That he was stroking his cock and thinking about me."

"He wants to fuck you"

"Yes"

"You listened to him masturbate for you." I said, my mouth hovering just above her pussy.

"Yesss" she said a touch of frustration tinging her tone of voice.

I gave her pussy one long slow lick.

"Did he cum, did you like hearing him get off."

"Fuck yes, yes he did" She said with intensity "yes I did!"

I dove in and licked her pussy with abandon, licking up and down then sucking her clit, flicking the tip with my tongue. Her hips bucked and her hand went to the back of my head as my lips and tongue sucked her clit hard. It wasn't long before her whole body was writhing and bucking against my mouth.

"Fuck OH FUCK!" she cried out "I'm gonna cum!"

Her orgasm was intense. It shook her whole body. I kept at her clit until the last quakes shook her body and she almost violently pushed me off. She gets really sensitive after she cums.

Needless to say all of this made me intensely horny. In fact I had been nursing a nearly uncontrollable horniness since I first saw them talking from the bar. It was beyond control right now. I struggled with my belt and jeans trying to free my raging hard cock.

Finally I got it out. Jen sat up, her lips less than an inch from my raging hard cock. She tried to tease me a little, but I was having none of that. I needed to feel her now. I grabbed her by the hair and none too gently brought her mouth to my cock.

I groaned loudly as I felt the warmth of her mouth take me in. I immediately controlled the pace of her sucking with a fist full of her hair that I had in my hand. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock bringing me right to the brink of cumming. I had to push her off to keep from going over the edge and filling her mouth with hot cum.

The thing is I wanted to fuck, after everything that happened tonight I NEEDED to fuck. I pushed her back on the bed then rolled her over, pulling her hips back against my still wet cock. I positioned myself then thrust deeply into her hot wet cunt. We both cried out as I penetrated her deeply.

"You liked kissing him" I growled in an animal tone

"Yes!"

"You want to do it again!" I punctuated each sentence with a thrust of my cock deep in her pussy.

"Yes!"

"You want to fuck him!" not a question.

"Yes, Fuck! Yes!" she cried in response. I could feel her fingers moving between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit.

"Say it" I demanded with another thrust.

"Oh god!"

"Say it!" I demanded again.

"I want to fuck him!" she cried.

That was it; it was all I could handle. I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, my hips slamming into her as with a loud slap with each thrust forward. I could feel her fingers flying across her clit. I was fucking her savagely, fast, and hard. It was a race to see how many times I could slam my cock into her before I came.

I was grunting wildly with exertion. I was cumming but still holding on, my cock was about to explode but hadn't just yet. Then I felt the tremors in Jen's body that told me she was cumming too. I couldn't hold back another second. I pulled my cock out and shot blast after blast of hot cum all over her ass, over her corset and in her long dark hair. She'd tease me for that later, but I didn't care. It was an amazingly intense moment.

We collapsed to the bed on our backs staring up at the ceiling and breathing hard.

"That was amazing." I said.

"Yeah," she responded wistfully, "it was."

I was exhilarated by the night and exhausted by the sex. Before long Jen's breathing evened out and she was fast asleep. A little pang of nervous jealousy hit my stomach and kept me awake for a few minutes as I imagined what the future might bring. Then exhaustion finally took me down to join her.

BiRomance
BiRomance
44 Followers