Centerpieces

Story Info
To be the center of everyone’s attention.
1.7k words
4.54
2.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was filled with the soft, almost musical sounds of silverware against fine China and subdued conversation. Andrea's eyes were drawn to the elegant gowns that the women were wearing, some so shear that you could clearly see undergarments beneath the expensive cloth, or not if the woman had forgone wearing anything beneath their dresses.

The men were just as debonair in suites that probably cost as much as Andrea's old Honda Civic but with a hunger, an anticipation in their eyes whenever she caught someone glancing at her.

She found it so hard not to move, to remain perfectly still and motionless while her belly growled at the sight of the food brought out in successive courses. Waiters and waitresses with silver platers of finger food followed by soups, salads, a prime rib that had had Andrea's mouth watering at the sight of the juicy, pink flesh seared a dark brown, and finally pie with a dollop of ice cream. Everyone had taken their time with each course and now sat at the table either enjoying the last of their desert or with large snifters in hand filled with a deep burgundy brandy.

A soft chime sounded and Andrea sifted her pose, her hands moving from covering her left breast and mound to reach above her head to clasp them together with the back of one hand pressed into the palm of the other, one foot raising up onto her toes so that her knee was slightly bent and angled outward to the side.

There were five other women posing with Andrea, two of them visible from where she stood and the other three behind her back. She took slow, even breaths and concentrated on remaining motionless while she watched the other two women.

The closest was tall and slim, with narrow, almost boyish hips and small A cup conical breasts who had one leg extended straight out with her toes pointed and the back of her hands pressed into the small of her back. The second woman was near to Andrea's five five height, with wide, amble hips and firm, C cup breasts standing in a way that reminded Andrea of 4th position from ballet lessons as a child.

She had no idea what either of the women's hair color was since both of their heads were shaved so smooth that the skin reflected the overhead lighting with even their eyebrows removed... just like her own. The women's nude bodies gleamed in the light from the oil that they had applied to themselves before taking their positions for the night.

Having her hair and eyebrows shaved had been by far the worst experience of tonight's job. If she were honest with herself, she was bothered more by the absence of her hair than she was with the absence of any clothes or that they were expected to pose nude for at least two hours straight.

But for the money that had been offered...

Hair grew back and she already kept her pubic hair completely shaved anyway.

The chime sounded again and Andrea shifted to a new pose. She wanted to try a yoga Tree Pose but was sure she couldn't hold standing on one foot without moving for the ten minutes before she got to reposition, so instead moved into a Triangle Pose with the flat of one hand on the table to help balance her weight.

She could only imagine the view someone behind her would be getting.

A woman in a red sequin dress caught Andrea's eye, the woman staring straight at Andrea while slowly swirling the brandy in her snifter.

All the women posing as the banquet tables centerpieces had been encouraged to stare, to make eye contact, to 'fuck every person at the table with your eyes', and Andrea had been very deliberate in making eye contact, of staring into each strangers eyes while savoring the eroticism that small intimacy generated in her chest.

The woman in the sequin dress had platinum blond hair that cascaded over her shoulders, the sparkling red dress plunging down between her B cup breasts to leave the milky white skin of her chest bare. Andrea's eyes flicked to the sparkling matching diamond strand earrings and necklace as well as the dark outline of the woman's areola's visible through the cloth and hard nipples that dimpled the fabric. The woman made sure to catch Andrea's eye and then gave a slow, almost predatory smile and held up a small flat oval of white plastic.

Andrea's heart fluttered at the sight of that plastic knowing without having been told exactly what it was for the moment she had stepped up onto the table and seen the six small ovals laying amongst the clean plates and glasses like forgotten party favors.

The woman's thumb ran slowly over the surface of the white oval and then stabbed down, the woman's eyes never leaving Andrea's.

At the start of the party before Andrea and the five other women had taken their places as tonight's centerpieces each had been asked to slip a vibrator inside of themselves with the promise that if they managed to keep their little secret from slipping out for the night they would receive extra grand.

For the extra bonus Andrea would have been willing to do a lot more than hold a remote controlled vibrator up her snatch, and hadn't even been overly concerned when the evil little bastard had stared to warm up and start a slow, steady, and very strong pulse that had lasted the entire night.

Andrea had at first been amused watching the other two women give small jerks with every pulse of the vibrators inside their bodies, but as the minutes slipped by and with the knowing, expectant stares of all the strangers watching her it had become harder and harder to keep from jerking in time with the pulses herself.

At some point a loud moan from behind her had surprised Andrea as one of the other women had succumb to an orgasm only to be quickly followed by the sharp, almost painful contractions, heavy breathing and trembling as Andrea's own orgasm hit her.

She had at least managed not to moan out loud or let the damned thing fall out, but several of the dinner guests had been watching her the entire time, a brunet even licking her lips and even reaching beneath a dress to pinch a hardened nipple in open desire at Andrea's predicament.

So far Anrea had experienced two orgasms, both surprising her with how strong they were and could feel the her thighs coated in moisture that trailed down the inside of her legs but had to fight back a gasp as the slow, strong pulses of the vibrator suddenly changed into a constant, fast vibration that quickly ramped up to full intensity before fading away.

The woman's eyes never left Andrea's, her fingers toying with the white oval in her hand while she bit her lip while both women's breathing started to pick up. The vibrations began to ramp up to full intensity before fading away, only to ramp up again and rapidly change from half to full intensity for what seemed like ages before fading away. Andrea stared into the woman's eyes and fought back a moan. She wanted to moan out loud, wanted to scream, but managed to keep it bottled within while her arms and legs trembled. Somewhere in the back of her mind Andrea was relieved that she was in a Triangle Pose and not Tree Pose, knowing without a doubt that she wouldn't have been able to hold in a Tree Pose with the platinum blond woman toying with her. Andrea realized that was exactly what the woman was doing, toying and playing with her, timing the pulses, controlling the pattern ramping up and fading away, watching Andrea's body, the tiny way her back would stiffen or her breathing would catch, the tale tell way Andrea would bite at the corner of her lip while her arms and legs trembled, that the woman was trying to get Andrea to cum.

The pattern centered at the center of her pleasure suddenly changed from the cyclical ramping to hard, intense pulses a second or two apart, Andrea finally breaking eye contact to close her eyes as the moan she had been fighting to contain slipped from her lips.

Andrea's back arched as she moaned between gasps of air, this orgasm stronger and lasting longer than the previous two, the platinum blond beginning to time the pulses to happen as Andrea's back arched only to disappear the second Andrea relaxed.

The interaction, the purposefulness only made Andrea's orgasm stronger and she worried that she would forget and break her pose to reach up to pinch and pull at her tingling nipples or even simply collapse onto the banquet table.

"Lisa, play nice," a deep tenor said and Andrea looked up to see a man sitting next to the platinum blond watching her with a smile of his own.

"I thought I was," the platinum blond replied, but set the white oval down with a smile after licking her lips when she caught Andrea's eye again.

Andrea panted while trying to catch her breath, her trembling slowly subsiding until she realized that she had missed the last chime and that she was still in the Triangle Pose with an alarmingly large puddle of liquid spreading out beneath her.

Andrea looked from the platinum blond to the man next to her who was tall with wide shoulders, dark black hair and a neatly trimmed beard, his eyes laughing as they gazed into her own and then back to the platinum blond... Lisa.

It had been very clear from the beginning that Andrea and the other women were only being hired to be the decorative centerpieces for the night, nothing more. Once the dinner was over they were free to leave.

But it had also been clear that what happened between consenting adults after the dinner was over...

Andrea glanced from Lisa's eyes which she noticed were a clear blue that matched her own to the man next to her and back with just the slightest nod, the tiniest hint as her lips formed the word 'please'.

Lisa's smile widened and she licked her lips again while giving the barest of nods in return.

Andrea glanced at the antique grandfather clock along the wall and back to Lisa's clear blue eyes.

Another twenty five minutes, just two more poses, and then...

The vibrator still held within her body had resumed the slow, steady pulse while Andrea's sheath contracted around it, her eyes never leaving Lisa's.