Central High Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers

I looked at her face. Her eyes were wide as she stared at my dick. "Oh my god," she breathed, "I can't believe you just did that."

I pulled my pants back up and zipped and snapped them, then tucked my shirt back in.

"Were you hard?" she asked.

"Nope," I answered. "This was a little too weird for me to get hard."

"That was still the biggest dick I've ever seen," she said.

"Well, if anyone asks, make sure you tell them it was this size," I said, holding up my right index finger.

She chuckled at that. "Yeah, right," she said.

I held my arms open, and she moved into my hug. I gave her a nice long hug this time, and she let me kiss her again. She followed me to the door as I let myself out. I turned back to her.

"Hey," I said, "If your mom isn't sure it's okay for us to date, maybe I can invite the two of you over to our house and fix you a nice dinner tomorrow evening—or whatever evening is good for your mom. She can meet me and my parents. I'm sure my folks would love to meet you."

Trina looked a little unsure of that, so I shrugged and said, "No pressure; I haven't said anything to my parents yet, obviously. It's just an option if your mother isn't comfortable with you dating."

She nodded. "I'll think about it. I'll talk with you online later."

"Okay," I said. I shot her another grin, and got back in my car. I noticed several people looking at the car as I drove home.

I knew Trina's dad had never been a part of her life, but I didn't know any of the details. She didn't have any brothers or sisters and lived with her mom. I really had no clue until I had driven her home that day that Trina and her mom probably struggled financially. I never think of my family as 'rich,' but I guess we are. Most of the families in our neighborhood are pretty well-off, but nobody flaunts it.

Then again, here I was driving in this amazing sports car and totally taking it for granted.

I parked on the curb so that my parents would have room to park in the driveway when they got home. I went in and retrieved my cell phone from my headboard. I hadn't missed any calls or messages while I had been in school. I sent my mom a text to let her know I was home. After a moment I sent the same text to my dad.

A few minutes later my phone rang. I was not expecting that call. It was Heather.

"Hello, Heather," I said, "How are you?"

"I'm a little embarrassed," she said. "My grandmother asked me—and I'm quoting here— 'What was it like being with such a big-cocked stud like that young man?' What have you been getting up to at that school, Josh?"

"Oh my god," I said, exasperated, "Heather, this was the first day of school! The rumor mill is off the freaking rails at that place. Wait, when did she ask you that? Was it before school even started?"

She apparently had to think about that for a second. "You know, I think it was."

"How did she even know that, then?" I had to wonder. "Look, Heather, I think this rumor got started back at the beginning of summer. I needed a bathing suit, and Leanne and my sister took me to a few places to try on swim trunks. At one of those places, they talked me into trying on these really skimpy little tight shorts and modeling them. There was a girl from my school who worked there, and she saw me in those shorts. All day long, girls have been staring at my crotch. I've got to tell you, it's got me all kinds of self-conscious."

"Welcome to my world," Heather said dryly.

That made total sense. I'm sure Heather had guys drooling over her massive breasts all the time.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can relate," I said, "But the weird thing is, Emily—that girl who saw me in the skimpy trunks—didn't show up at the school until a half hour after I talked to you and your grandmother. You saw the pants I was wearing; it's not like I was showing off my dick or anything."

"Hmm. I have no idea how she knew, then," Heather said. Her voice let me know she was really thinking hard about this.

"Heather...I don't really know your grandmother at all. Could you just ask her how she heard that?"

"Hold on," she said. I heard her talk away from the phone. "Grandma, I'm on the phone with Josh Thompson. How did you hear that he had a big dick?" She giggled into the phone, "She actually looks embarrassed! I'll call you back, Josh, okay?"

"Sounds good, Heather. Good bye."

I waited for a while, but she didn't call back. I set my phone on my desk and opened my laptop. I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top as it ran through the startup programs. I sat down and saw that none of my friends were on yet, so I listened to some music and relaxed. I sat bolt upright when I recalled my talk with my new English teacher, Miss Cahill. Oh, man.

Was she really expecting to do something with me after class tomorrow?

I thought about what she had looked like back when she was in high school. I had only seen her a handful of times, but she was dressed like a real sexpot every time. She had certainly changed her wardrobe since then. I couldn't even begin to quantify the rumors of her slutty exploits when she was in high school.

She had mentioned those rumors were mostly true...had she really let half the track team fuck her after their spring track meet? Had she really sucked off the entire defensive line of the football team after they won the homecoming game? I mean, some of the stories I had heard were just so outrageous I figured they were made up. Now I had to wonder, what had I gotten myself into with her?

Heather finally did call me back, snapping me out of that train of thought.

She started talking before I could even say 'hello.'

"Oh, my god, Josh! It's not just the school—grandma said she heard about you at the grocery store. That was a month ago. She said it was a couple of housewives, and they weren't women she recognized at all."

I was glad I was sitting down. I hadn't had sex with any housewives. What the hell was going on?

It's not like we lived in a small town. My high school alone had almost three thousand students, and there were two other high schools in our town.

"How did she know they were talking about me?" I finally got out.

"They mentioned you by name. One of them referred to you as 'Joshua Thompson, that nice young boy who went into a coma.' The other one said she had heard that you came out of that coma with the biggest dick anyone ever saw."

"Jesus," I breathed. I had thought it was bad having all those school girls checking me out. Now I had to worry about that every time I went shopping?

I heard a car pull up in our driveway and looked out the window. It was my mom. I wondered if she might have a clue how all this got started.

"Are you still there, Josh?" Heather said in my ear.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I replied, "This just really has me freaked out. Oh! I forgot to even mention it, but I have my own car now."

"Congratulations! Does that mean you'll be visiting me on my days off now?"

I couldn't help but picture Heather's naked body writhing around as I filled her sweet pussy and worshipped her massive tits. It was enough to make me contemplate ditching school to spend whole days with her. Like, every single day she had off work.

"I can't wait to visit you, Heather," I breathed into the phone. "I just wish I had gotten the car before school started."

"Speaking of school," Heather replied, "I think I will take that job as the school nurse. It will be at least two weeks, but then you and I will have the same days off."

I got hard just thinking about that.

"You will make a fantastic school nurse," I said.

"We'll see about that," Heather replied, "I'm not sure I'm ready for all those horny high school boys to come around just to stare at my tits."

I laughed at that. "I'll come to your office and scare them off with my huge dick," I said.

Heather laughed, picturing that. Then she gasped. "I was going to say, I would have to keep the girls in the office off of you after that. That made me think, maybe it was Linda in the office that got that rumor going. She is friends with your mom, right?"

"Yeah, but it's not like my mom would tell people I have a big dick, you know?"

"Right," Heather went on, "but she's been paying close attention to any news about you, and Grandma said she is the biggest gossip at the school. If she heard any kind of rumor about you, she would have passed it along to everybody."

"Hmm." I thought about that for a moment, and then I was horrified. "Oh, no," I said, "That means it's only going to get worse. The high school girls were the ones checking me out today, Heather. As soon as that rumor hits Linda, all the teachers and staff will hear about it."

"Oh, you're right," Heather said thoughtfully. "Sorry, Josh. I guess that doesn't explain what's been going on so far."

I heard my mother call 'Hello?' from the front door.

"Hold on, Heather," I said. I covered my phone and called out, "I'm in my room, Mom." I uncovered the phone and said, "My mom's home, Heather. May I call you back later?"

"Sure thing, Josh," she said, "I'll talk to you later. Good luck."

"Thanks," I said. I hung up my phone and got up to go talk to my mom.

As soon as I stood up and turned around, she was in my room. She sat on my bed and started undressing. I started to ask her what she was doing, but she tossed me her phone. I looked at it. There was a text from my father.

"Got called away at the last minute. I'll be in Atlanta until Friday. You and Josh have fun."

I looked from the phone to my mom. She had removed her blouse and skirt, and was unhooking her bra. I pulled my tank top off and dropped my shorts. Mom was wearing white stockings and nothing else.

"I have been soaking wet all the way home," she gasped, "My pussy has missed you so badly this last month, baby. I couldn't get here fast enough."

My mother looked irresistibly sexy, lying on my bed like that. My eyes took in her heaving breasts, with her thick nipples begging to be sucked. Her puffy pussy lips were visibly wet. My dick throbbed, aching to get in there...only it felt like it would be trespassing, somehow. I love my father dearly. He has been unbelievably generous in sharing Mom with me. He knows that she loves it when I fill her mouth and her snug bottom with my thick cock, and he is apparently fine with that—in moderation. However, fucking my mother's pussy was a line I didn't feel I was allowed to cross anymore.

My phone buzzed, snapping me out of my indecision. I glanced over and saw I had a text from my father. Because I felt guilty, I picked it up. My mother groaned at me in disbelief. I read the text, dropped my phone back onto the desk, and then rushed over to the bed to give her what we both wanted.

"Take good care of your mother while I'm gone," the text read.

I had a marvelous view as her beautiful little lips opened up around the fat, swollen head of my dick. I wanted to take my time and savor this moment, but she was far too turned on to wait for me. Her stocking-clad feet wrapped around my back, and she pulled me forcibly down onto her. My mother's mouth eagerly sucked in my tongue as my cock sank into her tight, soaking wet pussy. Her arms hugged me to her, pressing her hard nipples into my chest. I started moving my hips, and she spread her legs to thrust back into me.

I could not recall my mother being this frantic any of the previous times we had sex. The sounds her mouth made as she feverishly moaned and grunted around my tongue made clear her urgent desire. She desperately needed me to fuck her. Her horny pussy was starving for my cock. I took charge, then. I grabbed her wrists firmly and slammed her hands to the bed over her head. She moaned at that.

I really took her pussy hard after that, driving into her with my full length, and then pulling out until just the tip was still inside her before plunging back in. I pulled my face back from hers so that I could whisper to her.

"Oh, Mom. Your sweet little pussy feels so wet for me. Do you like the way your son's hard cock is filling you up?"

"Oh, yes!" she cried out.

"I know it's so wrong of me, but I'm going to have to fill your hungry pussy with hot cum," I practically growled into her ear. I sucked on her earlobe as I really fucked her hard. I felt her muscles clamp down powerfully around my shaft when she started to come, and that forced my balls to give up two days' worth of my sperm in a violent eruption.

"YES! YES!" my mother screamed as I fed her pussy the thick cream it had been craving.

I released her wrists, hoping I hadn't left bruises. I had been gripping her rather forcefully and holding her arms down. She immediately wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me repeatedly all over my mouth and face. We were both still coming, still shaking as cum drooled from my slightly softened dick and added to the pool inside her.

We lay there intertwined and kissed after that intense, incestuous fuck. I finally gave her hard nipples the attention they were begging for, nibbling and sucking on them. My cock was returning to full mast inside my mother's cum-filled pussy. I thrust into her again and her eyes shot open. She looked alarmed.

"Don't!" she cried out softly.

She pushed my chest up, and I reluctantly withdrew from her saturated pussy with a long, loud slurp. She turned on her side and took my messy dick in her mouth, moaning as she eagerly sucked down our combined juices. I loved looking down at her face. It was such an incredibly arousing sight as I watched her suck my cock and look up into my eyes. A couple of times she pulled my dick from her mouth and held it up so she could lick the base of the shaft and get the cum cocktail that had pooled there.

I was startled to hear a car pull up in our driveway. I looked down at my mother and she pulled my cock from her mouth with a sigh.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "That's your father."

"WHAT?!?" I was truly shocked by that—on a day that had been full of surprises.

"This was all his idea," my mother said as she carefully rose from my bed. Clearly she was trying to keep my semen from escaping her pussy. She kissed me again. "Don't disturb us for a while, okay Joshua? We're going to be busy for a while."

I have to admit, I was really disturbed by the whole experience. I had never known my dad to have a kinky side. I could only imagine that there was a kinky purpose if he wanted my mother's pussy full of my cum. I was going to give them all the privacy they wanted—I really didn't want to know what they were up to in there.

I sat at my desk just staring at my computer screen for minutes. Finally, a ding shook me out of my funk. I got dressed again before gathering my mom's discarded clothes and phone and taking them to the laundry room. I tossed her clothes in the washer and put her phone on the kitchen counter. I tried to block out the slurping sounds and moans coming from my parent's bedroom.

I went back to my room and saw that Trina had come online. It wasn't quite five o'clock. I pulled on my headset and connected to the server.

"Hey there, sexy," I said.

Trina was in her online persona. Her voice was throaty and oozed desire. "Oh, you magnificent man, you have no idea what I want to do to you right now."

That voice always made me hard. Right now, though...well, I was still hard at that voice. But it annoyed me. I looked down at the tent in my shorts and shook my head. My dick has a mind of its own. It is one sick, evil little mind. I groaned into the microphone at the filthy things my dick wanted from that sexy girl.

"Are you alright, Josh?" she asked.

"Trina, your sexy voice has got me so completely hard right now. I can't stop picturing how hot you looked earlier. I think about how amazing it was to kiss you, and my dick is hard as a rock."

Trina's voice was shaky when she finally spoke again. "That was so mean!" she said. Her sultry persona had fled. I had seen her keep that going in the heat of some epic online battles before. Clearly, what I said had rattled her.

"Sorry," I said, "It's true, though."

We heard the telltale sound of someone else coming online. It was my buddy Mark. "Hey, guys," he said, "What are we playing tonight?"

"We were just trying to figure that out," I said.

More friends logged in, and we started playing together. I sent a personal message to Trina with my cell phone number so she could call me after she got a chance to talk to her mom.

After an hour or so, I could smell something delicious being cooked in our kitchen. My mother is a fantastic cook. I knew dinner would be ready soon, and I remembered that I still needed to call Heather back. I excused myself from our party of online adventurers and logged out of the game. I could hear them talking as someone else took my spot.

I grabbed my phone and called Heather back, poking my head out my bedroom door to check my mom's progress in the kitchen.

"So, did you find out anything new from your mom?" Heather asked.

"No," I replied, "but I wasn't exactly sure how to ask her, either. I think we'll talk about it some more after dinner. Are you working tonight?"

"No, but I do have to go in to work really early tomorrow," she sighed, "I'm still at grandma's place. I'll be driving back to my apartment after we eat. I still have to type up my two-week notice for the hospital."

"So it's official, then?" I asked, "You're going to be the new school nurse at Central High?"

"In a month," she said. "I'll have two more weeks of work at the hospital, but then I still have eleven or twelve paid vacation days I get to use before I start at the school. Plus I need to move all my stuff. I barely got settled in to this apartment, too."

I was a little confused by that. "Why would you need to move?"

"My apartment is way across town, but I also talked with the manager, and they'll let me out of my lease if I can get moved out in two weeks. They can get another renter in there so they won't lose any money. My grandma really wants me to stay at her place. Also, after she retires she's planning to travel and visit family for a while, so I'll be doing her a favor by keeping her house in shape while she does that."

I tried not to laugh. Heather's grandmother had talked her into doing exactly what she wanted. I'm sure I would have fared no better.

"I'll be happy to help you move, if you'd like," I offered.

"I will definitely take you up on that," she said. "Oh, dinner's ready here. I'll talk to you later, Josh."

"Sounds good. Have a great night, Heather."

I hung up and made my way out to the kitchen in time to set the table and help serve up dinner. I found I was really hoping that we wouldn't talk about what had happened earlier. Also, I was trying to figure out how to broach the topic of the out-of-control rumors about me. I realized that my dad was looking at me, looking like he was trying to figure out how to start an uncomfortable topic.

I glanced over at my mom, and she looked a bit uncomfortable as well. It looked like we were going to have to talk about what happened earlier. I thought maybe I could lighten the mood.

"So, Dad," I said after swallowing the bite in my mouth, "What happened with your trip to Atlanta?"

I grinned, so he would know I wasn't accusing him of anything. My dad actually blushed, and so did my mom. I smiled at them both and went on.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, you know. To be honest, I'm not sure I want to know exactly what that was about."

"Oh," my dad said, chewing thoughtfully. He swallowed and said, "I felt like we owed you an explanation. I didn't want you to think I was trying to trick you into something, but we pretty much...hell, we did exactly that. I'm glad you understand."

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers