Central High Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,736 Followers

"I can't believe you," I said, "Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to pull out of you just then?"

She had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Josh," she said, "I don't know what came over me. I wanted you to come inside me so badly just then. I couldn't help myself."

I rolled her over, away from the streams of semen on the sheet. When her tight little bottom was exposed, I gave her a solid slap on her perky cheeks. She squealed at that.

"You are so bad, Trina," I gasped out. I started gathering my top sheet, pulling it from under her. "We need to get you on the pill right away, or you'll be pregnant before we can graduate."

She looked over her shoulder at me. Clearly that idea terrified her...but turned her on at the same time. Good lord. I wanted so badly to take her again, right there. Instead, I rolled her back over and took her t-shirt off over her head. It had at least three streamers of cum right across the front of it.

I was surprised at the lacy little bra she wore beneath that shirt. Trina had lovely breasts. They were perky and capped by small nipples that were clearly visible through the white lace. I shook my head at her.

"You are so damned sexy," I growled at her. I walked over to my dresser and opened the drawer that held my t-shirts. "Pick out a shirt you like," I said, "I need to get this in the wash right away." I nabbed my hamper of dirty clothes, pulled my boxers back on, and made my way out to start the laundry.

I turned when I heard her walking up behind me. There is something undeniably sexy about seeing a woman you've just fucked dressed in one of your shirts. She hadn't bothered to put her shorts back on. I hoped she was wearing panties. I knew that if she forced the issue, she would get a pussy full of my cum. I would not be able to deny her again.

Instead, she came up and hugged me to her. I immediately hugged her back.

"Thank you," she whispered into my chest, "I really don't want to be pregnant right now. Thank you for being strong for both of us."

"You're welcome," I said. I kissed her again, and started the laundry. I went back to my room and put on my swim trunks. I watched Trina as she teased me, bending over and looking over her shoulder at me when she pulled her own shorts back up her legs. She took her time doing it.

This was one dangerous woman, I realized.

Once we were lounging by the pool, we were able to stop being a couple of horny teenagers and talk like friends again. That transition took a few minutes, but I could feel the tension bleed out of my shoulders as we once again talked video games and strategy. Out of the blue, I suddenly remembered the missed call on my phone.

"Oh, crap!" I blurted out, running back inside and grabbing my phone. I ran back out to Trina.

"Is this your mom's number?" I asked, showing her the number of the missed call.

"No," she said, "I don't know what number that is. It's a cell phone, though."

"Hmm," I said. "I guess I'll call and see who it is."

It was Miss Cahill.

"Josh," she said, "I am so horny right now. Can you come over to my apartment?"

"Now is not a good time," I said, "My friend Trina is over here at the moment. May I call you back after dinner?"

"Damn," she breathed into the phone. "Wait, is that Trina Wilkins from your English class?"

"Yes," I said.

"Are you two dating?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said, "Look, I'll be happy to explain everything later."

I heard her breathe out loudly into the phone.

"Can you at least promise to come over and take care of me tonight?" she asked.

I had to really think about that. For all of three seconds. "Yes. I would be happy to take care of that for you."

"Good," she said, "I can't wait."

I hung up and shook my head. Should I tell Trina about this? Also, my mother had clearly been interested in having sex with me. I really needed to sit down and talk that out with my dad. We had been dancing around that issue for too long.

My phone rang again before I could figure out what to say to Trina. It was her mom this time. I handed the phone to her. Before that phone call was done, I heard my mom pulling back into our driveway. It occurred to me that I hadn't cleared it with her or my dad before inviting Trina and her mom to dinner tonight.

"Be right back," I said to Trina, and I once again rushed through the house to greet my horny mother.

She dragged me along with her to her bedroom as I explained that I had invited Trina and her mom to have dinner with us. As soon as we were in her bedroom, she kissed me hungrily.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "You did eat her pussy!"

She practically tongue-fucked my mouth trying to get a good taste of Trina from me. I had to grab her shoulders to force her to stop.

"Her mom is on the phone right now, which means she is leaving work to come here," I said. "Unfortunately, I also have to take off right after dinner. Should I start cooking something, or would you like to do it?"

She growled at me, clearly frustrated. "I'll do it. Tomorrow, though, you are mine right after you get out of school. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

I went back out to the pool deck and collapsed into a lounge chair. There was so much to sort through.

"Thanks," I said absent-mindedly when Trina handed me my phone.

"What's going on, Josh?" she asked.

There was so much on my mind, but one thing was certain where Trina was concerned.

"Trina, I don't think you and I should be alone again until you are on the pill," I said. "I was way too close to coming inside you as it was, and if you had pushed me to take you again...I would not have held back a second time."

She bit her lip and her eyes roamed over my body. "I know what you mean," she said softly. "Couldn't we use condoms, though?"

I shook my head firmly. "I've only used condoms twice, and both times they failed miserably," I said, "We can't take that chance."

She sighed at that, not disguising her gaze at my crotch. I smiled at her.

"Believe me, I want you so badly right now," I said. I stood up, giving her an eyeful of proof of my statement. "I need to change again and help my mom get dinner ready. Will your mom be here soon?"

"Yeah," she said, "probably in five minutes or so."

"Okay," I said. I held out my hand, and took hers as I led her back inside.

I let go of her hand after a light squeeze, and then hustled to my room to change. I got to the kitchen just after Mom did, and got right to work helping her. I didn't realize until I looked up at Trina just how accustomed I was to working with Mom in the kitchen. We were just a natural team there, and had been for years. When the doorbell rang, I walked over and invited Trina's mom into our home. She joined her daughter at the counter and they watched us cook.

Dad got home about the time dinner was ready. He was surprised to see that we had company, but didn't seem upset. He smiled at Trina's mom, shaking her hand before joining us in serving up dinner.

We had barely started eating when Trina's mom spoke up.

"I don't want to seem ungrateful," she said, "but I have to ask. Are you keeping your gym membership just so I get my commission? We aren't some charity case, you know."

"What do you mean?" my mom asked.

"Josh told me you have a home gym," she said, "Jennifer, you haven't been to our gym in months. Yet, you guys are still paying for a family membership."

"Actually," my father spoke up, "that is on purpose. I still use the gym, and most of the time I bring someone from work when I do. We think you are a really good personal trainer, Deirdre, and we don't mind paying for that. The family membership is just to avoid hassling with one-time fees whenever I bring someone else in."

"Oh," she said. She seemed relieved. "Sorry about that. I really appreciate you guys having us over for dinner. This is really good."

Everyone smiled, and not much more conversation took place as we dug into the food. After dinner was done, I walked Trina and her mom to their car. "May I give you a ride to school in the morning?" I asked Trina.

"I'd like that," she said. She kissed me on the lips before getting into her mom's car. I got a speculative look from her mom at that, but she didn't say anything. I smiled and waved goodbye as they drove away.

I went back inside briefly. "Mom, Dad, I have to go. I'll be back before long," I called out.

"Okay," my mom responded.

I went back to my car and called Miss Cahill back. "Where is your apartment?" I asked when she picked up her phone.

I hadn't meant to mislead my parents. I had no idea just how inexhaustible my nympho English teacher really was until that evening.

She answered the door wrapped in a tiny, translucent gown. As soon as she pulled me inside and closed the door behind her, she got on her knees and swiftly stripped off my shorts and boxers. Her eyes lit up when she tasted Trina's residual pussy juice on my cock. She had guessed—correctly in this case—that I had been fucking my classmate just a few hours earlier.

"Sorry about that, Miss Cahill," I said when I saw her expression, "I should have taken a shower before I came over."

That combination, tasting her young student's pussy while sucking my cock and me calling her 'Miss Cahill,' just set her off. She was all over me like some starving wild animal. She gagged repeatedly, trying to take too much of my cock down her throat. I pulled her to her feet, and her eyes lit up when I grabbed her roughly by her arms and spun her around. I had pushed the limits of my self-control with Trina; now I could let myself go and just take this horny woman as hard as I wanted.

"Yes!" she yelled as I bent her over the back of her couch. I drove my hard cock into her soaked and waiting pussy. I think I still would have held back from being rough with her, but she drove her hips back into me as soon as I was inside her. I let myself go, then. My hips were jack hammering back and forth, and she just encouraged me to fuck her harder.

In no time at all, my balls were churning and I was ready to come. I bent over her back, feeling a naughty thrill as I whispered, "Miss Cahill, I really need to come. May I come inside your pussy?"

"FUCK YES!" she screamed. I knew that if she had neighbors, they heard that. I slapped her hard on her ass, leaving a visible hand print as I came inside her with a loud groan. She shook with her own orgasm, milking me with her pussy muscles. As soon as I stopped shooting my cum into her, she whirled and pushed me into the seat, licking and sucking my sloppy cock.

"You are a real treasure, Josh," she said. Her eyes were gleaming as she looked into my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You are still hard! I am going to have so much fun with you," she answered. Then she was sliding up my body, impaling her insatiable pussy on my erection.

She rode me like a rodeo cowgirl there on her couch. Her breasts were all over beneath that sheer robe. I reached out to play with them and squeeze them. She squealed appreciatively when I squeezed her nipples. Her short, dark hair was flying around when her head shook frantically from side to side. She did stop her frantic cock ride briefly to catch her breath. Then she kissed me hungrily.

"Time for me to take you to bed," she growled.

I followed her into her bedroom. She flipped on the lights and reached over to her nightstand to hand me a plastic jar of anal lube. She crawled up onto the bed, looking over her shoulder at me. I could see that she had already lubricated her asshole. It was glistening and looked ready to be fucked.

"Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass before, Josh?" she asked seductively. I had already coated the head and first three inches of my shaft liberally with the lube. "I want you to slide your—oh my fucking God!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Cahill," I said as I buried my cock in her ass again, "What were you saying?"

"Oh! OH! YES!"

I grabbed her hips and really pounded her eager asshole. She dropped her head to the mattress and bit down on her sheets, groaning loudly as I pistoned in and out of her. There was another moment there, when her tight ass really squeezed down on me, that I thought I was being too rough. I stopped thrusting into her. Before I could ask she once again pushed back into me, impaling herself on my hard dick.

She exploded with that orgasm. Her juicy pussy flooded my right thigh with her juices, and her whole body shook. I held my cock balls-deep inside her and spanked her through that whole climax. When she started to sag to the bed, I rolled her onto her side and resumed thrusting into her tight and lubricated hole. I spread her legs and straddled her left thigh, leaning into her body to drive my length as deep into her as I could.

I did not ask before I filled her ass with my second load of cum. I would have apologized, but she was kissing me and sucking on my tongue at the time. Even I was surprised that my erection didn't fade after that intense orgasm. I carried my teacher to her bathroom, and we stripped completely for a quick shower. It turned into a long, soapy fuck session instead.

Miss Cahill was a tall woman, making it easy for me to slide my cock inside her as she leaned against the shower wall and urged me on. My soapy cock forced out all of the semen I had deposited into her pussy and ass earlier. By the time we emerged from that shower and returned to the bed, my tongue could not find a trace of my cum no matter how deeply I probed either of her holes.

After that, I was just perpetually hard for her. I was not going to reach another orgasm for hours. She couldn't stop coming on my cock. It did take another three hours, but when I finally filled her pussy with that last load of sperm and went soft, she lay back and was completely satisfied.

I collapsed onto her body, and then rolled over onto my side next to her. She held my head and stroked my hair. For the first time, her kisses were gentle.

"Thank you so much for that, Josh," she murmured into my ear. "To be honest, I didn't think you could do it."

"Mmm," I got out around her nipple. I released it and looked into her eyes. "You didn't think I could do what?"

"Oh, you said on the phone that you would 'take care of me,' but I haven't had one man that could do the job in...well, ever. You really did take care of me. Thank you."

"You are welcome," I said. I almost messed up and added 'Miss Cahill,' but I didn't want to get her started again. I was exhausted.

We shared another shower and a soft make-out session afterward on her couch. I was a little concerned. I had left a lot of small bruises and hickeys on her breasts, her bottom, and on the insides of her thighs. I hoped that I hadn't left evidence that would be visible in class the next day.

I got home well after eleven that night. My parents had gone to bed, but they were watching television in their room. I knocked softly on their bedroom door. It was open, but I really couldn't see my parents well in the darkness of their room. Just their faces were lit by the television screen.

"Hey, Josh," my dad called out, "Are you okay?"

"Yes sir," I said, "I did not expect that was going to take so long. May I come in?"

"Sure thing," he said.

I walked in and sat at the foot of their bed. Mom grabbed the TV remote and paused their show.

"I had really wanted to talk with you guys this evening," I started, "but I am just wiped out now."

"Where were you?" Mom asked.

"I went over to Brenda Cahill's apartment," I said, "She's my English teacher now...what?"

My mother's eyes were like proverbial saucers. My dad looked over at her and he looked concerned.

"Josh," my mother started. Her voice was barely above a whisper. "Brenda Cahill stole two of your sister's boyfriends when they were in high school. Beth was devastated when that happened. If she finds out you slept with Brenda, she will lose it."

I flopped onto my back with a groan. I had no idea. It did explain why she was so surprised when I offered to help out with her class situation, though. I could easily picture my sister, running to her bedroom in tears all those years ago. Now, I had given her worst enemy from high school exactly what she had needed.

I just couldn't find it within myself to be mad at her, though.

"I had no idea," I finally said. I turned to look at my parents. "She and my Bio teacher, Miss Green, are both new teachers. They have been struggling, in their own ways, to try to control their classes and teach. They both know their stuff, and will be really good teachers if they can make it. I have been trying my best to support them and help out."

"Why would you go to her apartment, though?" my dad interjected.

I rolled to my side and rested my head on my hand. "She's an honest-to-God nymphomaniac," I said, "clinical diagnosis and all that. She desperately needed to have her self sorted out, and I spent all afternoon trying to control myself with Trina. I needed that release as badly as she did."

I carefully avoided looking at the tent my dad was pitching in the bed covers.

"Look, I will be really careful not to mention anything about this to Beth—obviously—and maybe I can even get Miss Cahill to apologize to her for all the heartache she caused," I yawned in the middle of that. I shook my head then. "There is obviously a lot I need to work out, but now I am going to bed. Good night."

"Good night, son," they chorused.

I closed their bedroom door behind me. By the time I reached my room, I could already hear the lusty sounds of my mother getting fucked thoroughly.

I was sound asleep immediately.

Once again, I was up early the next morning. I had breakfasted and fixed coffee for my parents by the time they got up. I wore cargo shorts and a long dress shirt today. My mother emerged from their bedroom first. She smiled at me brightly as she put in her second earring and helped herself to coffee. My father walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck. It was jarring, then, when she spoke to me.

"Don't forget, Joshua," she said, "After school today, you are all mine."

I looked up sharply at my dad. He smiled at me, still kissing her neck.

"Yes ma'am," I gulped.

I think my hands were a little shaky as I washed off my breakfast dishes. I had made extra eggs, hash browns and bacon for my folks. They sat down to eat as I kissed each of them on the cheek and left.

Trina was waiting for me at her front door when I arrived. Her mother was just inside, wearing another of her bathrobes. She smiled and said, "You two have a nice day at school!" before waving and closing the door.

Inside the car, I leaned over and kissed Trina. She kissed me back hungrily.

"I thought about wearing a skirt with no panties for you today," she said. I was caught completely off my guard again. She was using that sexy online voice of hers. My eyes were drawn to her sexy legs. She was wearing baggy shorts and a t-shirt, but I had half expected to see a skirt. She laughed beautifully, then reached over and gave my cock a squeeze through my shorts.

"I have to tell you, Josh," she said as I started the car, "I couldn't stop thinking about you last night. I did have a talk with my mom. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'll be on the pill next week." She leaned over and whispered huskily right in my ear, "I expect you to fuck me with that big dick of yours the week after that."

"Are you trying to make me crash the car?" I gasped out. I wasn't really that close to losing control of the vehicle, but geez. A guy can only take so much.

We actually got to school and had time to sit in the car and talk this morning.

"Oh, do me a favor," I said. Trina's eyes lit up suggestively. "Seriously," I continued, "try to ask a good question early in Miss Cahill's class today."

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,736 Followers