Central High Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Perrine surprised me again when she walked by and slapped me on my ass.

"Much better, Josh," she said, loudly enough to be heard by everyone.

"Thanks, Coach," I said weakly. I could feel her handprint on my butt cheek.

Damn, that woman is strong! It was all I could do to keep from rubbing my sore bottom where she had swatted it. If she actually manages to get my dick into that tight little pussy of hers, she might just snap it off when she comes.

I showered and changed quickly after class, beating most of the guys out of the locker room. When the bell rang, I waved goodbye to Coach. Most everyone did, so I didn't stand out from the crowd in that respect. I rushed to my locker. We had homework in Biology and Calculus, and I knew Trina had Chemistry homework as well.

"Are you going to help me with my homework today, Josh?" she whispered into my ear, wrapping her arms around me.

I jumped at that. I had not heard her sneaking up behind me. When I turned around, I managed to suppress a growl. Trina looked scrumptious.

Ten minutes later, we were in her bedroom and I was feasting on her scrumptious pussy. I stubbornly refused to take off my jeans. I knew that if those pants came off, there would be no way for me to keep from fucking her tempting but unprotected little pussy.

"Please, Josh," she begged, "Just let me unzip them and pull it out. I really want to suck that delicious dick!"

That seemed reasonable enough to my lust-clouded brain. I turned around on her bed before diving back in to lick that tasty pussy some more. Just hearing my zipper was arousing. Trina moaned as she took me into her wet mouth. I was afraid I might come in her mouth without warning her, so I pulled my hips back a bit. She slid one hand down the back of my pants and underwear, pulling me back toward her. Her hand stayed on my ass, fondling and squeezing my cheeks.

It was distracting. I was not really aware of it when she unbuttoned my pants, until she was working my boxers down past my knees. I pulled my face out of her pussy with a "Hey!" and rolled to my back away from her. She was still wearing her baggy t-shirt, and it billowed around her hips as she rose to look into my face.

"I'm sorry, Josh," she said, leaning down to kiss me.

That kiss kept me from reaching down to pull up my pants, which is what I had planned to do. Her tongue invaded my mouth and her hand reached down to stroke my cock. It was still slippery from her saliva and I groaned into her mouth in appreciation. She shifted above me and she was sitting on my belly when she broke off that kiss.

"Would you like to suck on my tits?" she asked, already pulling up her shirt and reaching to unclasp her bra.

How could I say no to that?

I nodded eagerly, and she fed one of her lovely breasts into my mouth. She moaned appreciatively and reached behind her to stroke my cock again. I knew what she was doing, but could not bring myself to stop her when she fed the head of my cock into her wet pussy. She was so hot and tight. My dick throbbed when I heard her guttural moan.

"That feels so amazing," she said.

She pulled her hard nipple from my mouth and fed me the other one. I sucked it eagerly as she took my swollen dick further inside her. We weren't even really fucking yet, and I was so close to losing it that I could scarcely believe it. Something about knowing I could get her pregnant had my evil dick even more worked up than normal. I released her nipple with a gasp.

"Trina, we have to stop!" I got out. My voice sounded desperate when I heard it. "I'm going to come inside you, if you don't get off of me!"

"Oh, God!" she cried out at that.

She buried me inside her in one smooth stroke and began shaking in orgasm on top of me. I grabbed her hips roughly with both hands. I needed to get her off of me! I lifted her up...and then pulled her back down, driving my length all the way back into that perfect little pussy. Damn, that felt so good. I lifted her up and stroked into her again, and then once more. She felt amazing.

Trina rose up and drove back down onto me with a grunt, and then we were fucking in earnest. I was about to unload inside her, and I couldn't stop. My hands still held her hips firmly as Trina rode me hard, driving my cock deep inside her tight confines.

She saw the look on my face, saw my eyes opening wide as I got to the point of no return. When she felt my cock swell, she finally came to her senses and scrambled to get off of me. My hands were shaking as much as her legs were, but I was helping her off of my belly. My cock barely slipped out of her before it erupted, sending ropes of cum all over my stomach and up onto my chest.

"Oh my god," she whispered, still panting for breath, "That was too close."

I shook my head.

"I'm sure I coated your insides with pre-cum," I panted back. "You know what that means. Some of my best little swimmers are already inside you, looking for an egg to fertilize."

Her eyes were wide at that thought. Intellectually, she had known that. Still, we had both managed to block the thought while my dick was inside her. She rushed to the bathroom and douched. I hoped that would be enough. I waited for her to finish before taking my turn in the bathroom, washing all that semen off of my midsection.

We were both shaken as we got dressed and sat at her dining room table. That had been far too risky. For people who were as smart as we were, that was a really stupid thing to do. It took a while for us to focus enough to get our homework done. When we got to the last of her Chemistry homework, she turned and regarded me with wide eyes.

"What are we going to do, Josh?" she asked quietly, "There's no way we'll make it two more weeks. Even though I know it would be bad, there's a part of me that wants to have your baby. And I mean, I want it badly, right now. Not some sort of romantic daydream of marrying you and having a family together someday."

I nodded in understanding. There was something about that idea that was undeniably arousing. It had me hard just hearing her talk about it.

"It isn't just you," I replied, "If you hadn't stopped us in time, I couldn't have. Even though I knew it was a bad idea, I wanted to come inside your unprotected pussy so badly."

I shook my head. Hell, I still wanted to do it. We both shivered when our eyes met.

"We need a chaperone," I blurted out.

I just hoped that my mother could be trusted to be the one in control. The more I thought about it, though, the more uncomfortable I became with the idea.

"What are you thinking?" Trina asked.

My kinky mom might just want to watch while I fuck the hell out of you and get you pregnant.

I shook my head. I couldn't very well drop that onto Trina. Not yet, at least. Who could we trust?

"Nurse Hamilton!" I realized that I was saying it out loud when Trina looked at me questioningly.

I had not been to her house, but I knew she lived close to the school. She walked to and from the school every day. Maybe she would not mind being our chaperone, if I was honest with her. It could be awkward when Heather was there, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was a good solution.

I just needed to figure out what to tell Trina about it. I really wanted to be completely open and honest with her, to share the unvarnished truth. I decided to do exactly that. I would share the truth with her, generously and equitably.

I would give her half of it.

"Nurse Hamilton's granddaughter is also a nurse," I explained, "She worked at the coma ward when I was there, and she is really good friends with my parents. I got to know her really well while I was recovering after my coma. She will be taking over as our school nurse in a month. Her grandmother has been trying to talk her into taking that job for a while now, from what I heard. I know we can trust her, as long as we are honest with her. We can walk with her to her house after school and work on our homework together."

Trina chewed that over in her mind. I could tell that her only reservations were the same as my own. Those sprang from that dark part of us that didn't consider the future and wanted to have sex right now. Trina looked down into my lap and licked her lips hungrily before looking back up into my eyes.

"I suppose it's a good idea," she grumbled.

It sounded like she was annoyed that she couldn't come up with a good excuse to veto having a chaperone around. I could certainly relate.

"Come here," I said huskily, pulling her into my lap.

We shared another wonderful bout of kissing and groping each other as she wiggled her sexy bottom on my hard dick. I wanted her so badly it hurt.

"It's going to be so wonderful in two weeks," I sighed into her mouth.

"Yes it is," she growled back at me, grinding her hot ass into my lap.

It took a while for Heather to return my text, giving me her grandmother's phone number. While we waited, I licked Trina's horny pussy while she sat on the couch. After she had come, she put her panties and shorts back on before unzipping my jeans to return the favor. Her mouth was just wonderful, but the way she looked up at me while she did it made it even more incredible. My phone buzzed before she could finish me off.

I saved Nurse Hamilton's home phone number in my cell after pulling my cock from my girlfriend's mouth. When I looked down at Trina, she was visibly frustrated.

"It's okay, Trina," I said softly, "I was getting really close anyway. You were amazing."

She looked up at me and reached into my lap.

"I wanted to try it, Josh," she said, "I wanted you to come in my mouth, to see what it was like."

My mouth was dry as I watched her take me back into her mouth. Once again, I was at her mercy and loving every second of it. It didn't take long before I let out that strangled warning.

"I'm going to come!"

"Mmm!" she moaned in reply.

It's not like I had any control over just how much of my semen erupted into her sucking mouth. It was more than she was expecting, judging by her spluttering reaction. I was worried that she would hate it, and that she wouldn't want to do it again. She kind of wrinkled up her nose and her eyebrows creased, but she hung in there and worked to gulp it down. I was too lost in that moment of intense orgasmic pleasure to speak clearly.

She continued to gently suck my cock after I had finished coming. I could hear the sounds coming from her throat as she swallowed my semen. She finally released my softened dick from her mouth and licked her lips. She looked at it as her mind worked through her thoughts.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought," she said. She shook her head immediately. "No, that's not right. I actually liked it. Your sperm didn't taste bad at all, and I half expected it to. It doesn't smell all that good, though. It smells like...pancake batter with bleach mixed in? It doesn't taste like that at all, though."

Clearly, she was still trying to find the words to describe the flavor. Just as clearly, she could still taste it on her tongue as she knelt between my legs on the living room floor.

"I need to call Nurse Hamilton," I said softly. "If it's okay with her, would you like to go over to her place for a visit? I don't want to talk to her about us without you there."

The smile she gave me at the 'us' in that statement...Trina loved that we were an 'us' now.

"You know I will go with you anywhere, Josh," she replied.

I tucked my cock back into my jeans and zipped up before dialing Nurse Hamilton's number. I realized that I probably ought to swing by my house to change pants before we visited with her. Then I looked down at Trina and changed my mind immediately. If Trina followed me into my room and I took off my pants...my cock lurched at the taboo thought.

I would have this girl on her back, in my bed. Her legs would be spread wide open and I would be filling her unprotected little pussy with all the cum my balls could give her. She would be carrying my child in her womb. Her belly would be swelling by Christmas.

I shook my head, trying to think of what to say when Nurse Hamilton answered her phone.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hello, Nurse Hamilton. This is Josh Thompson. How are you today?"

"I'm just fine, sweetheart, thanks for asking," she said. I think she called everyone 'sweetheart,' so I didn't read too much into that. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"I was hoping I could ask you for a favor," I said. "It is a little personal. Would you mind if Trina and I come over to your house to talk about it?"

"You're welcome to come over," she said. There was the slightest pause before she asked softly, "Josh, did you get that poor girl pregnant already?"

"I hope not," I responded automatically. I felt the heat rise in my face, knowing I was blushing. "That's kind of what we need to talk to you about," I went on, "We—" I managed to stop myself before I blurted out everything over the phone. "We will be there in five minutes, if that's okay."

"Sure thing, sweetie," she said.

For some reason, I had pictured Nurse Hamilton's place differently. I expected her to have lots of antiques and knick-knacks, old furniture and wood-paneled walls. It was not like that at all. In fact, away from the school Nurse Hamilton was like a completely different person. I had never seen her without her signature white lab coat. Her house dress made it clear where Heather had gotten her enormous breasts. If anything, Nurse Hamilton had even more in that department.

I knew I had stared at her obscenely oversized breasts, and I glanced over to see that Trina was staring there as well. Nurse Hamilton smiled at us patiently and said nothing about it. I started to apologize, but she shook her head with an understanding smile.

"Come on in," she said warmly.

The inside of her house was completely modern and clean. It wasn't cluttered at all. Only a handful of pictures adorned one wall, and the ones with Heather in them were fairly recent. This was not a woman who lived in the past. She ushered us into her living room and had us take a seat. The sectional was leather, and it looked new. I knew it hadn't come from Heather's apartment.

"Can I get you kids something to drink?" she asked us.

"Yes, please," Trina replied.

"Yes ma'am," I echoed.

She brought us two tall glasses of lemonade and sat facing us. Neither Trina nor I knew where to start, so Nurse Hamilton started for us.

"I am not a medical doctor, so I can't write you a prescription for birth control pills," she stated bluntly.

"We knew that," I said.

I was surprised that I wasn't embarrassed. Trina clearly was both embarrassed and surprised.

"Trina started her birth control pills on Saturday," I went on, "but we have really struggled for self-control whenever we're alone. We're smart enough to know better, but...twice already I've been inside her and almost..."

I wasn't sure how to finish that sentence. Nurse Hamilton finished it for me.

"Blew your load inside her?" she prompted.

Trina choked on her lemonade.

"Yes ma'am," I said quietly.

"You know that she still might be pregnant," she stated.

"Yes, ma'am," I said again.

"I did douche afterward, both times," Trina finally spoke up, "I know that it isn't a hundred percent effective, but...I guess that's why we're here to talk to you today."

"If she is pregnant," I said, "It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I'm sure we would have a beautiful baby. It's not like we can undo what we've already done. For now, though, let's assume she isn't pregnant, and try to keep it that way."

"Let me stop you there," Nurse Hamilton said. She looked at Trina. "Trina, you could still take a 'morning after' pill. Just to make sure you aren't pregnant. I actually have some of those. Did you have unprotected sex within the last 48 hours?"

We nodded.

She rose from the sectional and went into the kitchen, returning with a pill in a little plastic blister pack. She handed it to Trina.

"Just put it in your purse and you can take it if you want to when you get home," she said.

Trina actually hadn't brought a purse. She tucked it into the pocket of her shorts.

"Thanks," she said

That episode surprised me. I knew she shouldn't have those pills lying around, and that she could get into big trouble for giving one to a student. It was the kind of thing that could get her fired, and yet she had just done it without a second thought. That showed a level of trust and compassion that was overwhelming. Most of the girls at our school who got into that sort of trouble probably didn't appreciate how much this woman was putting on the line by helping them in such a way.

"So," she said, "How can I help you? It sounded like you had something in mind."

"Yes, ma'am," I said again, "Where we have gotten into trouble is right after school. We want to work on our homework together—especially Calculus—but that means we are alone together at one of our houses. As long as someone else is around, we can behave. Would you mind if we walk home with you after school to do that?"

"You want me to be your chaperone?" Nurse Hamilton asked.

Trina giggled. "That's exactly what Josh said half an hour ago," she said. "He said 'We need a chaperone' then he thought about it and said your name." She shook her head, "It's like you were there."

Nurse Hamilton looked from Trina to me and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm impressed, young man," she said, "That is a very mature and thoughtful plan. What does surprise me, though, is that someone who is that mature and thoughtful has so little self control. Don't tell me it's your teenage hormones, either."

I blew out a breath and looked at Trina. "The problem is, even though we both know better, the idea that she could get pregnant is more of a turn-on. Trina's vulnerable, unprotected little pussy is just irresistible. I am turned on right now, just thinking about it. On an intellectual level, we know that it would be tough. It would make our lives extremely challenging if she got pregnant. That doesn't stop us from wanting it even more."

That earned me a look from both women that was a little hard to describe. They both seemed surprised that I used the word 'pussy,' but they were also impressed that I was able to express myself so clearly on such an uncomfortable topic. Nurse Hamilton looked at Trina.

"Is that right, sweetie?" she asked, "Is that how you feel about it as well?"

Trina nodded. "Yes ma'am," she said softly, "I know that in two weeks we can have all the sex we want without having to worry about it. But when I get him alone," she looked at me and shivered, "I find that I can't wait two weeks. To be honest, Josh was the one who stopped us the first time. I wanted to feel him coming inside of me. Afterward, I was grateful that he had been so strong—but at that moment, when he pulled out of me, I was disappointed."

Nurse Hamilton looked back and forth between the two of us and graced us with a heartwarming smile.

"You two kids are going to be amazing," she said, "I would love to have you over after school. Don't feel like you have to stop after two weeks, either." She stood up. "Come over here and give me a hug."

We rose and did as she asked. She grabbed us both at the same time and hugged us to her enormous bosom. I realized at that moment that she was much shorter than I was, and maybe three inches shorter than Trina. Once again I was surprised. I mean, rationally I knew that Nurse Hamilton was at least as old as my grandparents. Somehow, though, she was still one hot woman. She didn't look eighty, and she gave me a smoldering look when she felt my arousal against the bottom of her massive right boob.

"Josh," she said softly, "would you mind giving me and Trina some privacy, please? I need to talk to her alone for a few minutes."