Central's #1 MILF: Teenage Blackmail Contract

Story Info
Obsessed fan boy harasses Nicci until she makes a dumb deal.
5k words
4.27
24.5k
23
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Chapter 3 - September

Matt was in his glory in the aftermath of the contest. Everything had turned out so much better than he possibly could have imagined. Mrs. Burton's friends had been so helpful with the contest, and for some reason her big lesbian friend seemed to have done everything she possibly could to make Matt's dreams come true. He had set out in a desperate attempt to find a way to get one more chance to fuck the famous MILF he'd spent the whole previous year jerking off to daily. He'd run into her typical obnoxious bitchiness, but somehow had been able to turn her words into a full-blown dick contest that she and her friends got totally into. It had concluded with him having a chance to fuck the fabulous suburban sex goddess in two of her glorious holes, along with a mountain of photos and videos of her with all eight contestants in the contest plus the ridiculous Mr. Johnson, Dork's oddball father.

He had jerkoff material for the rest of his life. And he was definitely using it.

He had gotten some of his favorite photos turned into big posters. He had posters in his room of Mrs. Burton's face stuffed obscenely with Mr. Johnson's dick. He had a poster of her with a midget standing up and fucking her from behind while she was on all fours. He had a picture of her gorgeous, shocked face completely drenched in sperm from that guy Cachalote, one of her sitting on the face of that black linebacker, with her knees around her ears and her ass high in the air trying to turn on that old 70s porn star, one of her sucking happily on the giant dick of that Indian IT guy she used to work with, a picture of his own dick stuffed in her perfect ass, and a few other favorites.

He had videos he watched daily of her actually doing all these things. It was incredible. He was jerking off a minimum of three times a day and his obsession with Mrs. Burton was more intense than ever.

He found himself frequently wishing his dick was as big as Dork's or at least some of the guys in the contest. She acted like a different person when a really big dick was in her face. With him, she was always bitchy and obnoxious and full of herself. She wanted nothing to do with him. He sighed and jerked off again while he watched the video he had spliced together with the audio of her telling her drunk friends how she had met and fucked Marty the midget at her prom spliced with the video of her blowing then fucking that same midget 20 years later. Oh God, why was she so sexy? She was all he could think about.

Weeks went by with him completely occupied editing digital material, enlarging photos, and splicing together insane pornographic videos of the amazing Mrs. Burton doing the stupidest, sluttiest possible things with a string of guys in this nonsense dick contest. She was wearing and not wearing the trampiest, skimpiest bikinis imaginable, wearing sashes and glittery tiaras, had her long, blonde hair in pigtails and it was just totally insane. His dick was starting to hurt from jerking off so many times each day.

If only his penis was big enough to make her his! Her stupid, hypnotic obsession with giant cocks wasn't fair! Why did Dork get to have her slobbering all over him while she acted like he was a nuisance! He wanted her so bad! Who gave a shit if she was married? He'd been checking out Pornhub for years and literally nobody was as pretty as her. Nobody had such an outrageous body. She was a living sex fantasy just a few houses away! He'd fucked her twice! He wanted more!

Three weeks after the contest, as he looked around his room at all the posters and videos he'd made of her sucking and fucking all those strange guys, it finally dawned on him like a piano falling on his head. He had enough blackmail material to make her his slave!

______________________________________________________________________

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Nic said the next day after he had marched down to her house and accosted her while she was on her hands and knees weeding in the backyard.

She was wearing terry cloth shorts that rode halfway up her ass, and a loose white tank top from Hollister with no bra. Her hair was piled high in a messy bun, and she wore gardening gloves along with a pair of Tory Burch flip flops.

She looked up at the kid with whom she had a feel sorry for/hate relationship. She reminded herself it was mostly hate as he stood there on her front lawn with his crotch about a foot away from her face telling her she needed to be his slave.

She stood up and wiped the sweat from her face with her right forearm as the 19-year-old's eyes went straight to her huge breasts and dark nipples poking quite visibly against the thin white cotton of her tank top.

"I'm not anybody's fucking slave," she said as she shook her head disapprovingly at her obsessed superfan.

"Listen, I get it, ok. You want me so, so bad. You've gotten lucky a couple times. Really lucky. But it should NEVER have happened, and it never WOULD have happened if I hadn't been.........well, distracted."

She studied him carefully with her hands on her hips. He couldn't take his eyes of her big nipples.

"Hey, my eyes are up here! You hear me? Now, get the fuck off my lawn before I call the cops."

________________________________________________________

Matt went back home with his tail between his legs. He felt embarrassed and humiliated. He went straight to his room, turned on his computer and pulled up the video of her getting fucked from behind by the midget and watched her big tits clapping as the little dwarf plowed her from behind. He watched the video and glanced up at the giant poster he'd made of her gorgeous face impaled obscenely by the head of Johnson's giant dick and jerked off feverishly.

He had masturbated another 25 times and another week had passed before he got the nerve to try again. This time he took the poster of Mrs. Burton on her knees licking the big, black linebacker's balls and the poster of the midget fucking her from behind, rolled them up, and brought them along for the conversation.

As he walked down the street, the teenager carried a rolled-up in poster in each of his hands. Nic passed him in her 5 series BMW with the music thumping loudly as she pulled up in front of her house. She got out of the car with a sigh, slammed the door and looked at Matt impatiently as he continued down the street toward her home.

She had just had a mani/pedi at her favorite salon and her pretty toes were spread with those spongy toe separators while the neon lavender paint dried perfectly.

Matt stood at the end of the driveway about fifteen feet away from her and tried to steel himself. Just looking at her sapped his confidence and made him feel all horny and stupid.

"Read my lips. Go. A. Way." Nic said crossly to the gawking teen.

Matt swallowed hard. She might as well have been naked standing there in her black Lululemon yoga pants and grey lycra crop top. Her clothes were like a second skin. Her toned legs, wide hips, skinny waist, and giant melons were mesmerizing. She wore a black and gold Puma baseball cap and her long, blonde hair cascaded in a spouting ponytail out the back. He was a few inches taller than the petite goddess, but her presence was overpowering.

He unrolled one of the posters and held it up.

"Jesus Christ!" Nic yelled in shock at the teen held up a three foot by two-foot poster of her licking those big black balls. "Put that away! This is my driveway!" She looked around quickly to see if anyone else was watching them. "Get in my car," she said as she opened the door and sat behind the wheel.

Matt walked up to the passenger side of the white BMW with his heart beating fast. He sat down on the leather passenger seat next to Nicolle. She took a deep breath next to him. She looked straight ahead and asked, "What's it going to fucking take to get you to stay away from my house with this shit?"

"I want you to do anything I want."

"That's never gonna happen, kid."

"I'm not going to stop trying."

"Oh, yes you will."

"I'll post these pictures everywhere. Your life will be ruined."

"Oh please, you're not going to post anything anywhere. You want them all to yourself and you know it!" she turned and snapped at him as she glared at him with her bright, green eyes.

"I will!"

Nic just stared at him. She was pissed. Pissed at the kid for doing this to her and pissed at herself for giving him so much ammunition. He was relentless.

"Get out of this car and don't come back, or I'm calling the cops. OK?"

Matt's heart sank.

"I mean it," she said firmly.

"I saw your profile on LinkedIn," Matt said and opened the passenger door to leave. "Congrats on the new job. Sounds like a good one. National Major Accounts Manager. I bet your boss would like to have one of these on his wall. Give it some thought."

He shut the door behind him with his heart pounding fast and walked down the street as quickly as he could. The obsessed, oversexed teen had no intention of ever sharing any of these photos or videos with anyone. He was too scared of having the cops show up and getting in trouble, or worse yet, never having any shot at Nicci Burton ever again. He hoped his bluff worked. It was all he had left to try.

Shi sat in the BMW fuming. She held her phone in her hand and was dialing the police. She found herself hesitating. She'd spent a year plus just sitting around during COVID and had finally gotten her career fired-up again. She had snagged a very high-paying sales job from her never-ending network of male colleagues and was thriving. She didn't want it fucked up. She also didn't much trust the cops. She more than half expected them to side with the kid if she called them anyway, all those leering Neanderthals. What was she going to tell them, anyway? That a 19-year-old kid was trying to blackmail her into being his sex slave by sending pictures he took of her licking some black linebacker's nuts to her new boss?

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh!" she balled up her pretty fists, punched her thighs, and screamed alone in her fancy BMW

She closed the phone app, opened Messenger, and sent a message to her besties.

"So mad. That little shit is blackmailing me."

"What little shit?"

"That pencil dick you bitches did such a good job helping with that stupid contest."

"Oh, that little shit. Hahaha. To do what?"

"Be his slave. Do whatever he wants!"

"No way! Fuck him!"

"I'm sure that's what he wants! LOL. I'm not doing it!"

"OMG, of course not!"

Barf emojis, eggplant emojis and lip licking emojis flooded the screen and made her smile for a brief second. The Fun Club always cheered her up.

"That little needle dick just won't leave me alone!"

"Oh, I know his dick is totally, like, I don't know."

"It's like not even worth remembering."

"Why did you guys ever help him?"

"Oh, come on, it was kind of fun?"

"Fun for who? My jaw still isn't right!"

"Hahahahahaha"

"LMFAO"

"Next time don't try to suck a giant dick, Nic!"

"ROTFL"

Nic rolled her eyes and shook her head. No one was taking it seriously.

"He has a lot of pics though and he said he's going to send to my boss!"

"He wouldn't dare."

"How would he know your boss?"

"How does anyone know anything these days? The internet!"

"Is your boss a guy?"

"Of course!"

"Uh oh!"

"I know!"

"FML"

She sat in the car, leaned back, and closed her eyes to think. She was going to have to compromise.

"Do we have any lawyers in the Fun Club?"

"Sure, a bunch. Sara's a good one."

"OK, I need to talk to her." Nicolle sighed. "I'm going to need a contract."

___________________________________________________________

If Nic knew anything, she knew she'd see Matt trolling around her house again soon enough.

She was driving home from Starbucks, all excited to have her first pumpkin spice latte of the season in her cup holder. It was September, and she finally had the whole house to herself every day just the way she liked it. Her music thumped as she rolled into the driveway and saw Matt standing there looking like he needed a good shower and a burger or something. He had one of his posters rolled up in his hand.

Nic pressed the stop button and got out of the BMW with her venti latte in her hand. She slid her new Prada sunglasses down the bridge of her nose and silently gave him her most disrespectful look.

Matt responded by unrolling today's poster to show a giant poster of the Mexican guy Cachalote shooting a geyser of cum all over Nic's beautiful, shocked face.

She sighed again, and said, "I'll meet you on the back porch."

Matt skeptically walked around back and up the stairs to the elevated deck behind the house. He was half-expecting some bruisers to be back there ready to send him to the hospital. Nicci had considered the offer some of her friends had made to make their husbands or boyfriends available to rough-up the troublesome teen, but Nic felt as soon as more men close to her circle knew something funny was going on the harder it would be to keep up appearances.

She opened the sliding doors and walked out to sit on the tastefully decorated couch across from the young man. She was wearing a thin cotton dress she had thrown-on just to look presentable for her Starbucks run. No panties and no bra. Her nipples poked hard at the top like they always did, and her complete lack of panty lines made it clear that she had chosen fashion over function yet again.

She placed a stack of papers on the coffee table and pushed them in Matt's direction.

"What's this?" he asked her.

"This, my little, pencil-dicked friend, is a contract."

"For what?"

"For me to get you off my back once and for all. Go ahead, read it. Take your time."

The kid picked up the papers and began going through them.

Nic sipped her latte and studied him through her Pradas. She wondered how on earth this feeble kid almost twenty years her junior, this kid who barely showered, who didn't have a job, who wasn't going to college, who wasn't good-looking, had no muscles.......she had to stop herself.......had ever gotten her in such a predicament. Even with Dork and Moby she told herself she had stayed in the driver's seat. Yet here she found herself having to make a deal she didn't want to make with one of the least appealing males she knew.

Matt looked up with a sense of triumph swelling inside him. "This says you will do whatever I want once a month for six months if I give you all the photos, videos and digital records of the contest? Whatever I want?"

Nic tilted her head and looked at the excited boy wondering if she should have made it just one time. "That's right. And don't forget this part." She pointed to a line on the first page with the slender index finger of her elegant left hand. Her 2 carat, princess cut diamond ring sparkled gaudily on her hand as she tapped the paper.

"No anal," he read aloud. Matt furrowed his brow. "No anal?" he looked at her pleadingly.

She leaned back on the couch and crossed her bare, toned legs. Her dress rode high up on her thigh and the nineteen-year-olds eyes followed her exposed flesh longingly.

"No anal," she said firmly.

"I can't sign this," he said. "I can't." He took a deep breath and ran his hands through his mop of hair. "You were MADE for anal, Mrs. Burton. Your ass is so perfect. It's so tight and so........fat, no offense. It's just so good. It's my favorite..." he trailed off.

She leaned forward and patted his leg with a condescending smile. "You're not fucking me in the ass again, Matt." She pulled a pen she had buried in the deep cleavage of her large breasts and handed it to him.

"I just can't agree to this. It has to be longer then."

"Longer?"

"Once a month for two years."

"TWO...YEARS?" she snorted incredulously.

"Yeah," he said with growing confidence, "yeah. After two years, I'll give you all the pictures and videos I have, but you do whatever I want once a month for a year."

"One hour a month for ONE year," she said.

"Two hours," he replied. "And I won't fuck you in the ass a single time."

She smirked at him. She had started the negotiation low to make sure it wasn't worse.

"Deal," she extended a pretty hand to shake his clammy one. "Ewwwww," she muttered. "Now sign."

With some minor edits, and a quick stroke of the pen, Matt signed the contract and handed the pen back to the 38-year-old sex goddess for whom his lust felt endless. "Your turn!" he smiled lewdly at her.

As Nic leaned forward to sign the contract too, he felt a shiver of excitement watching her boobs shake under the black cotton dress as his depraved fantasies began to take flight.

"Send me a text on my cell one time per month. My number is right there on the first page of the contract," the breathtaking woman said as she leaned back on the couch. She shook her head slowly then took a deep pull on her Logic e-cig. "Only during the day after everyone is out of the house. I don't need any trouble at home."

She told her friends the deal had gone well, and the contract was signed. They were supportive like always. She felt good knowing Matt would not be sharing any of the crazy images he had of her, and they'd all be destroyed at the end of the year. She felt good knowing she'd finally be done with the unexpected aftermath of her agreeing to help that stupid Dork with the bounty over a year ago. She looked out the kitchen window while she did the dishes watching a few workers put the green cover on her pool and looked forward to the fall.

Life was normal and the younger kids went back to school, while her oldest daughter went off to college. She was happy about that. Her oldest had always been a very disruptive influence in the house. She didn't like disruption. With her anxiety, she liked things to be neat and orderly and predictable. Maybe it was boring, but it was preferable to chaos. She had been anxious about her agreement with Matt but had almost forgotten about it with all the busy back to school crap and how busy her job had become.

On the last Tuesday in September, she was on a Zoom call with her boss and four colleagues from work discussing a big deal with Microsoft she had been spearheading when she received a text from a number she didn't recognize. It read, "Lunch tomorrow?"

"Who 'dis?" she wrote back

"Matt"

She sent back an eye-rolling emoji and continued her Zoom call.

A few minutes later, her phone vibrated, and the screen filled with an image. She looked down and saw a sharp photo of her naked with a huge smile on her face. She was wearing that stupid tiara and turning to talk to her friends while she held Maty the midget's fat cock in her left hand.

She grabbed her phone and deleted the image quickly.

"Where?" she typed.

"My house."

"How is that lunch?"

"Make me a sandwich."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I'll be hungry. Teenagers like to eat a lot."

She tilted her head knowing that was the truth.

"Nic, does that sound good to you?" came her boss's voice across her computer.

Startled, she tried to play along like she hadn't missed anything.

She typed "Kk" into the phone and put it down for good so she could focus on her job and not look like an idiot.

____________________________________________________

Nicolle walked up the street at noon the next day with a small cooler in her hand. The cooler contained a hastily made peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some animal crackers, a banana, and a juice box. Most of the same things were regular items in her 1st grader's lunchbox, so she had them on hand and it was easy.

She hadn't changed from work, but everything was Zoom so she was wearing shorts and a nice Lacoste shirt with an alligator on her left breast. The shirt was tight and fitted and her boobs looked enormous like always. She had tasteful mom shorts on, but her toned legs looked smooth and sexy as she walked toward Matt's house in her Adidas slides.

CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers
12