Central's No. 1 MILF Pt. 01

Story Info
Bored MILF agrees to help hapless teen collect on her bounty.
9.1k words
4.57
24.5k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
163 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Part 1

This is the beginning of a multi-part story. It is intended as a humorous, comic-book-style sex romp along the lines of the Horny Biker Slut comic series a few decades back. The appearance, lifestyle, personality and behaviors of the heroine are based on a real person. The largely factual situations upon which the story is also based have been unrealistically exaggerated for the purposes of entertainment and sexual fantasy.

____________________________

"Did my husband put you up to this? This sounds like some of his bullshit."

Nicolle Burton was an amazing woman. She was a mother of three kids, married fourteen years, and sexier looking today than the day she was married. 37 years old, a petite, five-foot-three-inches tall on a good day, with a beautiful face, long blonde hair; full, luscious lips, and sparkling-green eyes. Her painted fingernails and toenails added to her very well-finished look, but what grabbed the attention were her huge silicone-enhanced D-cup boobs, which looked as heavy and natural as money spent with the best surgeons could buy, her toned legs, and sandwiched in between— a breathtaking bubble butt.

She looked like a short 'Sports Illustrated' swimsuit model with a combination of Kate Upton's chest and Jada Stevens' ass. She's what they call a PAWG, but with the bonus of a knockout face and spectacular chest. One could easily wonder whether a quarter of her 118-pound body weight might be accounted for by all that astounding T&A. She possessed a ton of Jersey-girl attitude, and the typical 'I don't have time for this, I just can't' vibe so many jaded married women seem to have today. Smart, cool, and super fun, she'd been an object of great desire since she was a teenager, and it was still true today.

That desirability had actually only grown over the years, as now any human male of any age seemed to want her desperately. Don't tell her though, because she had actually grown quite tired of all the attention and mostly preferred to believe it didn't exist. She tried hard to be humble and polite and had much rather be known for her smarts and her goofy sense of humor...but when a woman looked like she had been created in a male-sex-fantasy laboratory, that had always been a tall order.

She was a local, social media superstar that posted videos of herself dancing on TikTok, ran her own Facebook groups, including one called the 'Fun Flock', where she and all her nutty friends posted pictures of themselves next to anything signifying a large rooster including professional sports mascots and giant display chickens at farm stands on family beach getaways, made fun of men relentlessly, and acted like hungry, frustrated girls that were all grown up in a world that just didn't get it, but needed to get out of their way. She was a local legend who got recognized as the social media goddess of the Fun Flock everywhere she went in town.

Additionally, every boy that her two daughters had ever met through school, identified her as THE top MILF in the area. Her husband had teased her for years that she was Central Regional High School's number one MILF — and it turned out, that it was actually true. The boys in school genuinely voted on such things, and more than that, there'd even been a competition created around it. More on that later.

She had a great house, a super-private backyard, and a fabulous, fenced-in pool with lots of beautiful landscaping around it. An oasis in the backyard. In the summer, Nic spent just about every day laying out, covered with coconut-scented tanning oil, and wearing hardly anything at all. Most summer days were spent with her boombox blaring, a cooler filled with hard seltzer, flipping from her back to her belly over and over again, and scrolling through her phone endlessly. Here and there, she'd talk to a girlfriend on the phone and chatter for an hour about total nonsense, float on her huge, inflated watermelon island, or walk around naked inspecting her garden.

It was the kind of scene that would have enthralled any man.

Her husband was dripping with pride at how awesome she was, and she was equally thrilled with him. He was handsome, successful, sexy, and a great husband and father. He also spared no expense to outfit her in a large selection of the tiniest, trampiest bikinis they could find because the more of that amazing body that was uncovered, the better he liked it. In the loose sweatpants she wore most of the winter, you could never tell what a breathtaking figure was hidden underneath, but when she's naked or nearly naked in her bikinis, no woman outside of an Instagram model, can hold a candle to her and no man could take his eyes off of her.

Most of her suits barely covered half of her delicious ass, and her tops barely covered her nipples, while always struggling to contain those oversized boobs. She was a walking, bouncing, jiggling, super-sexy wet dream - just a male fantasy come to life. But she was also very goofy and smart, could be bitchy and moody as hell, and sadly — had grown more than a little bit tired of all that sexual attention she had generated her whole life.

To round out the full image of her summer look, her long blonde hair was usually piled high on her head, and a pair of oversized designer sunglasses adorned her face. Maybe she wore a baseball cap or a floppy beach hat, maybe not, but always the nails were bright and summer-slutty in neon or glitter - long, slender fingers with long, painted fingernails and model feet. Drool-worthy in every way.

This brings us to the crazy events of this summer.

It was near the beginning of the season. The kids were all off at camp or friends' houses and her husband was off at work.

A neighbor kid who just had finished his senior year at Central High School was coming around the house and approaching the pool. He stood at the gate for a bit, looking down at the scene below him. Music blasting, Nicolle was wearing only her bikini bottoms and Gucci sunglasses, her big breasts and tanned body glistening with oil, and scrolling through her phone on the lounge chair. He had lived maybe a dozen houses up the street for many years. Nicci and the kid's mom had never liked each other. Still, she'd seen him here and there in the neighborhood as he had grown up. Not all that much, though, because he was nondescript - basically around the same height as Nic, kind of scrawny and kept to himself.

He watched for a few minutes before calling down to her and freaking her out. "Mrs. Burton! I need to ask you something!" She looked shocked and scrambled to find her bikini top as the 18-year-old neighbor just tossed open the gate and started walking down the steps to the pool. Nic's big boobs heaved everywhere, as she quickly tried to jump up and cover herself, struggling to stuff her melons back behind some fabric as they kept slipping out and she called out, "Just a sec!" He kept right on walking down though, on a mission of some sort.

"Can I help you? What are you doing here? Where's your mom?" Nic peppered him with 'tude, after finally getting her top back on and turning to face him - unaware that half of one aureole was showing outside her left triangle top and the lower half of her right breast was sticking out the other triangle, like a big, tanned pillow. Maybe she even had an inch on him height-wise, and it was funny to see them facing each other in this way. She wasn't worried about him at all, because she was in great shape and felt sure she could kick his scrawny ass if needed.

He was wearing some kind of black anime shirt, jeans, and sneakers, even though it was like eighty-five degrees out — awkward looking. Anyway, he took a deep breath and said, "It's just me. My mom said I'd probably find you here. But don't worry she doesn't know why I'm here."

Nic relaxed a little bit and grabbed the Logic e-cigarette pen she sucks on all the time, took a drag, and said, "Ummmm, okay, so why are you here?"

The kid swallowed hard and said, "My mom told me you probably wouldn't be wearing much either," as he looked her up and down.

My wife rolled her eyes. "What's up? I don't much like space invaders," she questioned, in a high-pitched tone, an arched eyebrow popping up behind her Gucci shades.

The kid took a deep breath and said, "I don't know if you know it, but you're kind of famous. Everybody knows you and we have a thing in school that we vote on every year for the top MILF of the school. Well, you win every year they've done it, and that's a bunch of years."

"You're fucking kidding me, right?" she said.

"...and not only that but there's like a bounty that they came up with...and..."

Nic said, "A bounty? A what? What the fuck are you talking about?"

He kept going, "...and each year, all the upperclassmen put five dollars each in a Venmo account that goes to the guy who finally gets you."

"Goes to the guy that...GETS me...how?" she sneered.

"Gets you like, you know..."

"No, I don't think I do."

"Okay, fucks you, all right?"

"Oh, of course. Listen, why not? Fucks me??! Is this even real?? I'm married, okay? I have three kids! What are you even talking about - get out of here, you asshole! I thought I heard you were supposed to be a decent kid. What makes any of you think I could even BE gotten — this doesn't even make any sense. Did my husband put you up to this? This sounds like some of his bullshit."

"Well, umm, I never even met your husband, ma'am. And it IS for real — no one has ever told you?"

"Um, NOOOO," she said flatly, arms crossed, and head cocked to one side. And then in her singsong voice, "Time to go...now...dude."

"No one has ever tried to...you know...do it?"

"Do what? Fuck me? Some Central grad? Some neighbor kid? HA! Listen, my husband tries all the time, but even he doesn't get as much as he wants, okay?! And he gets it, like, a lot. If I had a dollar for every pervert that followed me around town with a bulge in his pants, I'd be rich! Oh wait, I already am!" she finished, with a bitchy, wrist-snapping finger point at him.

She took a big drag on her Logic and blew all the vapor into his face.

"Wait," he said, as he waved it off, "you should know it is a TON of money. I mean it's like ten thousand dollars now or something."

Nic snorted in laughter at the boy thinking ten thousand dollars was a ton of money. She also thought about all the times her TikTok videos had some kind of MILF comment on them, or all of her daughter's friends always trying to follow her on Snapchat or whatever it was called. Or the times she had been hit on, chatted up, or ogled in parking lots, Wild Wings, Walmart; or followed around in grocery stores while local kids or their dads stared at her ass in yoga pants as she pushed her cart, etc...all over the area. Did they think she didn't notice? It was exhausting. It was typical of her life, she thought, but no one had ever talked about a bounty, or actively tried to fuck her or anything like that.

"No — dude — no one has tried to fuck me to win some big pot of imaginary money donated by every kid in town for however-many years. Do you have any idea how nuts that sounds? Fake news. Bye-bye!" But she did find it kind of curious and was just a tiny bit flattered in a weird way, and she thought briefly about all the expenses associated with looking this fucking good - Botox, fillers, lip injections, gym memberships and she thought a little more about how much she liked expensive shit like handbags and designer, well, everything. A quick ten-K would do her for a year's worth! And then she snapped back into the reality of her charmed life in her top-two-percent bubble and knew she had it covered anyway.

"Go on, little guy, get the fuck home now before I call your mom and tell her you came down here trespassing like this."

"Wait," he said, as she was shoving him in the back and pulled his phone out of his pocket, and started messing around to pull up the Venmo account. He held up the phone and showed her the screen. She squinted as she studied the image - it read 'MILFPOT' and had like eleven thousand and some dollars showing in it.

Nic shook her head and laughed. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me. What a bunch of idiots. Get out of here - do I look like I care? Tell all those buffoons they pissed their money away." And she turned him around and continued shoving him in the back toward the steps and out of her little oasis.

He only resisted a little, saying 'wait' a couple of times, but did what Nic was telling him to do. She stood at the bottom of the steps with her hands on her hips and a blank, annoyed look on her face. Her blonde hair was cascading out of a big ponytail 'spout' on top of her head.

He turned at the top of the steps and opened the gate, looked back down at her, and said, "Mrs. Burton, I just want to say I jerk off to you all the time — you're a goddess. I was thinking we could split the money and it would really help me look cool to everybody!" and he ran off.

Nic stood there at the bottom of the steps and watched him running away as the gate clanged shut behind him. She said something out loud like 'Ewwwwww!' with a serious look on her face as she stood frozen for a moment contemplating what had just happened. Her plump, half-covered ass was all oiled and tanned and glowing in the hot summer sun.

Her wheels were turning behind those fancy sunglasses before she eventually shook her head, laughed, and walked back to her chair. She pulled her top off, climbed on her watermelon, and pushed out into the pool, splashing herself to cool off.

As the watermelon floated in the pool, very slowly spinning and bouncing into the walls, she thought about how completely off the wall that had been. She also thought about how much fun a whole bunch of unexpected money would be, and how much she did get a giant kick out of knowing that hundreds (thousands? Central was a huge school) of graduating seniors over the last few years had actually put MONEY in a POT with the sole goal of incentivizing somebody to capture the flag of fucking the number one MILF. And that she WAS that MILF. Men never got any less stupid, did they? She always liked being the HBIC.

Nic had a big corporate sales career before quitting to pursue the dream of her own business in home organization and interior design. She had been missing her fat paychecks, and she did spend a lot of money on her shit all the time. What could it hurt to just give him a quick blowjob? This kid was harmless as hell. Blowing some 18-year-old goober wasn't technically cheating, as much as it was a social charity event. She was bored out of her mind most of the time. The Fun Flock would lose their fucking minds if they knew about this, and her husband would never need to know anyway. Quick and easy, and at least something different in the endless monotony of being a wife and mom, and constant chores and always taking care of everyone and all their goddamn needs.

But really, she thought, isn't this just another chore anyway? Men had chased her like a pack of hungry hyenas for so long, that dealing with them, and their constant desires and neediness and hard-ons just felt like another set of tiresome responsibilities to her. Couldn't they find anything better to do? If she didn't like dick so much, she'd happily become a lesbian, she chuckled to herself.

And then her phone started buzzing. She flopped off the raft into the water and walked up the steps like Aphrodite walking out of the waves, piling her hair up, flouncing back onto the chair, grabbing her phone, and starting an endless chatter fest with her friend, Brandi, seemingly forgetting anything had happened.

A few days passed. Nic didn't mention anything to me about the visit she had been paid. She acted bored and normal. Always into me, but not into sex because endless chores and kids around all the time puts a big wet blanket on those feelings. Always a little bit annoyed at one thing or another. She went to the pool each day when the kids were out and her hubby was at work, and they were the usual kind of days. Nothing all that eventful. Boring but stress-fee for Nicci with no job at the moment. Until the next visit eventually came.

It was a few days later on a Friday when he gave it another try. Same approach. Nervously to the gate, yelling down for her. This time, it was even more entertaining because she was floating on the watermelon completely naked and on her belly - fabulous, round, wet, oily, tanned cheeks displayed in all their quivering glory. If the kid had any sense he would have shut up and just watched for a while - maybe taken some pictures on his phone, but he called out right away and she hustled off the raft into the water demanding he turn around yelling, "Close your eyes!"

The fool stupidly did cover his eyes while she had to go through the highly entertaining effort of running/bouncing/jiggling to her chair, grabbing her tiny suit, and working to stuff all the incredible curves of that incredible body back under its minimalist wraps for her uninvited company. She sighed and said "Okay...Yes? Now what, space invader?"

He walked down and asked her if she had given it any thought.

She just stared at him for a while. "Honestly, I did give it some thought. I think it's stupid, and I think your friends are all stupid, and I think you're stupid, but so what? That's nothing new, is it?"

He blinked at her verbal onslaught, not getting it. "Okay, but I mean will you do it? It would be so great! I can get my car fixed and everyone would think I was just a total GOD for a change."

Nic laughed out loud. She was starting to find this doofus amusing despite her better judgment. He certainly spiced things up a bit. Whatever.

"How much would I get?" she asked playfully. "Certainly not just half. I mean essentially, I'd be giving you a gift. Frankly, I should have it all, right?"

He didn't know what to say. He knew she was right, but he wanted some money, too. "Fifty-fifty?"

"That's half, bozo! Eighty-twenty," the former executive offered.

"Seventy-thirty," he shot back, and before she realized she was saying yes, she had said, "Deal!" all caught up in a winning negotiation that had gone her way faster than she thought.

They both looked at each other, sort of not believing they had just agreed to do this. He looked gleeful, and she looked a little shocked at the way this had just unfolded, given the nature of what she had agreed to do. Nic was wearing her neon-yellow one-piece monokini thong today, with a deep V-cut that reached way below her belly button in front. It was an extra-slutty one she had bought with the idea of being wild while anonymous, on a couples-cruise getaway. Side boob cleavage for days — looking like a professional stripper, instead of being a suburban soccer mom. Water dripped off of her, as she stood there; she squeezed the water out of her long hair.

"So, that's seventy-five hundred dollars for me," she said, after taking a deep breath. "No sex. Just a blowjob. One time only. Never show your face here afterward. My share paid in two days. NEVER tell your mother. Act like you don't know me in the neighborhood. And that's that."

She couldn't believe it. She thought she must be high or something. Brandi had been encouraging her to do it. She was bored as shit - at least this was something different. But she was married and in love. She had kids and a great reputation. On the other hand, this dork was nothing to be concerned about. She reminded herself that charity blowjobs weren't really cheating and this zero was harmless anyway. She had no feelings for him obviously, and an unplanned seventy-five hundred dollars would be fun as fuck. Talk about easy money. She had talked herself into it.

"Ready?" she asked him, as she reached for his zipper.

CasualK9
CasualK9
163 Followers