Central's No. 1 MILF Pt. 02

Story Info
Bounty snag and second teen stick MILF deeper in the hole(s).
6.4k words
4.56
23.4k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
165 Followers

Nicci had gotten up that day, had her coffee, dealt with all the usual chores, hopped in the shower and given her bikini area a careful and nearly-complete shave. She marveled at the narrow landing strip she had left, that set her tight, little pussy off so nicely. Everything about her was nice and clean and perfect, just the way she liked it. She stood on her toes in the mirror and pursed her lips at herself. She looked damn good for thirty-seven, she thought.

it was going to be 90 degrees and a perfect day at the pool. She went digging in her closet and found an actual thong bathing suit today, an oldie but a goodie, one she hadn't worn in a while. Stars and stripes with sheer white everywhere else. Each nipple was barely covered with a red star, her landing strip covered by a little blue stripe, and of course, nothing covered that juicy tan ass - still full and plump from endless squats during her daily workouts. She even put her hair in a tightly-woven French braid that trailed halfway down her toned back and looked like thick-spun gold.

She popped a weed gummy and walked downstairs, feeling high before she even made it down to the pool deck. It was a hip-hop music playlist today. No floppy hat today - only her Juicy Couture sunglasses with pink lenses, even more oversized than ever. She cracked open a White Claw to stay relaxed after so much housework, and here she was feeling terrific and high and soaking up the sun. Nic got up and started dancing to a couple of her favorite songs on the playlist. She tried to twerk but didn't one hundred percent know how to do it.

She practiced every time the mood struck her, frustrated that she couldn't perfect the technique. She wondered why she couldn't quite figure it out. Nevertheless, she looked so impressive trying to do it, with that body shaking, and her amazing, exposed ass that no one would have given a damn whether she was stripper-level at it, or not. The way she was moving looked amazing, and her body looked as good as a twenty-five-year-old Penthouse Pet.

"Mrs. Burton!" Dork called out a few times, at the top of the gate. She didn't hear him at all, and he and his friend didn't mind just watching the solo dance party for a while. Boobs bouncing and jiggling, ass clapping wildly in her best efforts at twerking to the old school rap she loved, swinging her head and hair, the two boys were entranced and very excited at the display. Nic truly looked amazing. Straight out of a fantasy somewhere. Unquestionably, the Number One MILF.

The boys unlocked the gate and walked down. Nicci was startled and a little embarrassed to see Dork and this other dude with him, as they approached her while she gyrated on her hands and knees trying to shake enough to make her big cheeks clap consistently. How long had the little fuckers been watching her?

"Oh...hey," she said, as she quickly got to her feet and tried to act like she wasn't just doing what she was doing and wasn't wearing next to nothing. She walked toward them without noticing how much her dancing had shifted her voluptuous breasts. To the boys' delight, the red stars were no longer concealing her nipples, and a great volume of breast meat was spilling from both above and below her failing top.

Dork mumbled a distracted hello and said she was a good dancer.

Nic rolled her eyes, fully aware the effect her appearance and gyrations had on the boys. She said a snide 'thanks,' before asking Dork who his little friend was. He introduced his friend as Matt. Nicci nodded haughtily at the two of them and saw their shorts already stretched embarrassingly by their bulges. Dork's shorts looked like they might explode, and Matt's looked much more typical of most guys when they were in her presence. The two of them looked like fans meeting their favorite porn star at a convention.

"Hi, Matt. I'm Nicci." She didn't bother to shake his eagerly outstretched hand. The boy was so transfixed by her tremendous breasts that he hardly noticed. Then he looked down past her taut belly and saw the tiny strip of pubic hair poking just above the skimpy, sheer fabric and bit his lip with a whimper. He had seen Mrs. Burton here and there in the neighborhood and around town. Like all his friends, he had also followed her on social media for years. But, to be in her actual presence with her wearing so little felt overwhelming and intoxicating. He was starstruck.

Nicci quickly adjusted the see-through fabric covering her labia in a hopeless effort at modesty. Then she saw the condition of her top and surrendered to her near nudity with a roll of her eyes. She turned to the teen she already knew.

"Dork," she said, "do we have my money?"

"You're going to kill me, Mrs. Burton, but they still wouldn't release the funds. I really tried!"

"Wait...what? Why?" she stammered.

"Well, you see, the thing is, they say the bounty has been for someone actually fucking you. They say that's what triggers the payout."

This little fucking prick, she thought. That's twice now! I blew him once, jerked him off once, let him take pictures of me sucking his fucking dick to prove it...and now none of that even counted???

"None of that shit even counted?" she screeched at the hapless boy. Nicci's shrill outburst shocked horny Matt who had been dumbstruck ogling her.

"I mean it counted for me. It was amazing. And the guys were stunned. They couldn't believe I got so far. No one ever has, ya know?"

Nic was beside herself. Of course no one ever has! So deep into this nonsense with this idiot boy and his stupid horse cock. She wished she could rewind everything. She didn't want to be here like this. She had been imagining this gorgeous, three-thousand-dollar Chanel handbag in bright red, that would be just so, so perfect. It was sitting in her online shopping cart every day, just waiting for this influx of cash to plop down on it. The handbag danced in her head. Dork's shorts practically throbbed with that ginormous dick pulsing behind them, wanting her so very badly. It was dancing in her head, too. it really was her pet, wasn't it? She tried to snap out of it.

"So, what do we do now? And what's this dweeb doing here?"

If possible, Matt was even-less-impressive looking than Dork was, and it looked like he was without the one redeeming quality that kept drawing Nic further into this mess.

"Well," Dork swallowed. "You need to let me fuck you. Matt's here to take a picture to prove it. Oh, and the guys made this hat for you. They wanted me to give it to you and ask you to wear it."

It was a school hat with the team's mascot, a little red devil, on the front. On the back, the words '#1 MILF' were written in bold letters.

"I NEED to let you FUCK me? In front of him? With a picture? Are you CRAZY? I don't need to do jack shit," she snapped, as she snatched the hat from his hand, pulled her French braid through the back opening, and put it on her head in one smooth motion. She kept on ripping him despite wearing the '#1 MILF' hat the young male community had apparently made just for her. "Who do you motherfuckers think you are doing this to me? I don't need the money! Do you see this house? Do you see this face? Do you, or any of your sicko buddies, think for a second, that you are worth even a minute of my time, let alone me FUCKING you???"

She stood there and crossed her slender arms like a cute shelf supporting her huge tits so poorly constrained by the sheer white bikini, shifted her weight to one toned leg, and waited for a response. Sure, she was wearing a stupid, slutty hat that completely objectified her. Sure, she looked more like a porn star than a married woman twice their age, but she seemed unaware. She was fuming. She was fired up. She was done with this, and it felt good to be back in control.

Matt was scared shitless. Dork had no idea what to say. He never did when Nic was going off on him like this. He only knew one thing to do that ever seemed to turn the tide, so he reached into his pants and hauled the object of Nic's mindless lust out into the open.

"Nope! Don't even try it! Not this time, dude! I am so done with...you...dude..." she said, but her voice was trailing off and her eyes couldn't leave his astounding package with his testicles the size of tennis balls. Her eyes widened as they shifted in his nut sack while the unnaturally-immense cock above them started to stretch and inflate

"Jesus Christ put that goddamn thing away," she whined, half-heartedly. "Come on...I'm not fucking you, so there's no point. We're all done here," she said, as the rap music blared, and she started slowly walking toward Dork.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Burton," he said, as she walked up to him looking only at his dick and reaching out with her long fingers and painted nails. Today, her nails were decorated with glittery stars and stripes to match her skimpy bikini. Everything, as always, was prissy perfect.

She stared at his cock, wrapped her left hand as far around the warm tube as she could, and shook her head in disbelief at how small it made her hand look. She reached under the shaft to tickle his swollen balls with her right hand and her trashy fingernails.

"Kootchie, kootchie, koooo," she said to her pet whale, as it swelled and pulsed grotesquely, while she lightly scratched those huge balls with her sexy nails. She looked briefly at Dork and exclaimed, "Not one fucking word from you!"

Then, she turned back to his wang. "Oh, Moby, I've been thinking about you!"

Matt laughed at her talking to it. "Moby?" he wondered aloud. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. What happened to that nasty bitch from a few seconds ago? Was she really this...easy? Was she hypnotized? He didn't really know what to call it. He knew he liked it, though. He also liked seeing the diamond ring on one of her long, slender fingers as they wrapped around his buddy's dick, as the unapproachable, married bimbo talked to it like it was a person. He muttered, "Nice ring. Your husband must be very proud."

Nicci licked her lips and seemed to not hear his remarks and forget the two weaselly guys were even there - as if Dork's distended cock was the only thing in the world.

Dork was in his own trance, thanks to her stroking and tickling and babying his aching, swollen prick. Nobody ever made it feel like Mrs. Burton did. Dork couldn't think at all when she was doing these things to him, and she seemed not able to think much either when his dick was out. It was actually kind of a perfect match.

Nic was baby talking it some more, "Ohhhhh, is it just so excited to see me? Are those balls just so heavy and full? Oooooh, I know, baby, I missed you, too. Aren't you so cute, just look how big and excited..." and on and on, as she dropped to her knees and started licking that big fat head like an ice cream cone while she talked to it.

Matt was shocked, overwhelmed, and thrilled at the sight, but finally remembered to pull his phone out. He set it on video to catch Nic licking that big dick and talking to it like it was a living thing. She was pursing her full, wet lips and rubbing the giant head all over her face. She was kissing it, tapping it on her cheeks, and snuggling with it.

Matt made sure to get her face and her hat--and the words embroidered on the back of it--in the video of her slavish slobbering on Moby. With one tug on a string, he untied the bow on her back and released her fabulous boobs. They bounced free while the white top still dangled around her neck like a lanyard, and then he started taking pictures. Tons and tons of pictures.

Nicci had no idea he was taking them and no idea he had removed her top. She was transfixed by dick and began trying to fit that beast into her mouth again - forgetting all about her soreness and complaints from last time about it being too big for her.

The colossal head seemed even larger than before. She worked and worked--spit on it, licked it, slobbered all over it--and finally got it so soaked, that she was able to push it past her lips and lodge the head into her mouth. Her knockout face was stretched obscenely, the ridges around Moby's giant head were visible indentations on her stuffed cheeks, and Matt wasted no time snapping up the digital evidence.

Nic had stopped tickling Dork's balls and had taken her other hand off his cock, too. There was no need because her mouth was so jammed full, that big dick wasn't going anywhere. It was stuffed in her mouth like a cork, her lips wrapped obscenely around that cock as fat as a Skinnygirl bottle.

For a few moments, she rested her hands on her knees while she sat on her heels and reveled in the cock's massiveness and the way her mouth was filled. Then, she slipped her fingers into her pussy to play with herself, rubbing her clit while drool dripped and dangled in long strings down her little chin. Her pussy was soaked, and her inner thighs dripped with her juices. Sucking cock always made her wet and horny, even when she didn't want to be, and her body was responding as it always did. She was now a true bitch in heat.

Her cheeks contracted in a rhythm as she tried to suck, but she was so stretched that she really couldn't do anything besides letting it jam her mouth completely. She wanted desperately to create some movement, but even when trying to flex her tongue, she had the feeling it wasn't moving at all. She was like a pig with an apple stuffed in its mouth, but she kept gamely trying. On her knees, her mouth stretched impossibly wide, fingering herself with both hands as she moaned and drooled on the giant cock. Just a few sheer strips of fabric prevented her from being completely nude. They might have done this for hours, each of them completely entranced, but that's when Matt stepped in.

He gently pulled Nicci back by the shoulders with his other hand on Dork's chest until the thick ridges of that humongous head were able to push past the tension of her numb lips, and his enormous cock finally popped free from the warm, suction grip of Niccole's hungry, gaping mouth, drool spilling out and stringing down her chin, as the contact was broken. The loud, wet pop was like nothing he'd ever heard.

Nic and Dork both looked stunned and confused when the connection was broken, and her body weight carried her forward toward him. Fortunately, her hands braced her fall. Just like that, she found herself on her hands and knees, with her back arched and head sagging as she caught her breath. She was high from the weed gummy and still fully zoned out in a horny daze from her big cock coma. Matt led Dork behind her and pulled her skimpy, soaked thong out from between her cheeks and swollen pink, pussy lips, and left it down around her knees.

He pushed Dork down to his knees behind her and said, "Hurry up and get this thing done before she snaps out of it and changes her mind!"

Dork dutifully aimed the saliva-soaked, engorged head of the gargantuan schlong Nic had stuck in her mouth for the last five minutes against the entrance to her shaved pussy and started pushing her delicious lips apart. It didn't look like it was going to fit. In fact, it looked like it was anatomically impossible for it to fit. Then again, she'd managed to give birth three times, right?

Nic was panting like an animal with her aching mouth gaping open, as the kid put both hands on her wide hips and tried to stuff his gigantic wang into her tight pussy. Drool kept dripping in long strings from her tired, open mouth as she breathed heavily, but her horny trance had not broken. She was excited. Nic started lightly wiggling and wagging her ass back and forth, and that seemed to be just enough to get the boy's colossal penis to gradually start moving into her.

Once the bulbous head was finally in, he was home free. After that, inch after inch of that overstuffed blood sausage slowly disappeared into her petite frame while she whimpered, wagged, and wiggled until all fourteen inches were in her to the hilt, her pussy lips wrapped around the great white whale in the same, impossible stretch that the lips of her mouth had just been, and his heavy balls rested flush against her clit. All she could do was groan and moan and whine and gasp for breath.

Dork pulled back ever so slowly, then pushed back in carefully, and started to gently speed up that rhythm. He moved just an inch at a time at first, then a few inches, then half in and half out, until finally, he was nearly pulling that humongous head out of her, before he slammed the whole length back in. Over and over, Dork pumped the biggest dick Nic had ever seen--a dick that seemed to get bigger every time she saw it--in and out of her like a giant piston. She was like putty on the end of it.

Her ass cheeks were shaking like an earthquake, as he had begun slamming into her. Her stupid, Juicy Couture sunglasses with the pink lenses bounced comically on the bridge of her nose with every deep thrust. His balls ricocheted hard against her clit, and her heavy, hanging boobs clapped together and made loud, smacking sounds each time he rammed into her.

And he did it over and over, again and again, for what seemed like forever. Matt was taking videos, and then pictures, and he was making sure to get close-ups of her rapturous face, her tramp stamp tattoo and her stupid new hat, and every other easily identifiable thing about her in all of them. It was his job to make sure there was no doubt it was really her and no doubt the bounty had been claimed.

Nic started screaming in orgasm after orgasm, her whole body shuddering, even as it kept shaking from the hard fucking. She kept cumming and screaming and then she started to beg Dork to stop; reaching back with her hands and not quite able to reach him, as she tried to support herself.

"Oh, MY GAWD that's enough...I can't take anymore...I won't be able to walk for a week...Jesus Christ...Jesus Christ...stop, Moby..." She had to put her chest and shoulders down on the cement, and just keep taking it as she futilely reached between her legs first to try to stop him, and then to tug at his balls to make him cum faster when she realized she was helpless to make him stop.

Nothing worked. The kid seemed to last forever. This went on and on, until he finally pulled that monster out with a huge, dragging effort; grabbed it with both hands, and began splashing load after load after load of thick, sticky, triumphant globs of his gooey sperm all over her sweaty jiggling cheeks, back, braided hair, and brand-new hat. Nic was practically drenched in a glistening coat of his hot, gooey spunk while her poor pussy gaped as wide as a tunnel into her belly.

Dork fell back in a fog of spent energy. Once again, his dick filled with so much of his body's blood that he must have been close to fainting. His huge wang flopped onto his belly and convulsed like a giant fish on a boat until it finally started to calm down and shrink some.

Nic's vacant, glazed, adoring eyes never left it. She stared back at it, panting, with the side of her face resting on the pool deck in a puddle of drool, her cum-splashed ass still high in the air, and her stretched, quivering labia trying to return to normal.

Matt had gotten his own dick out once he had taken all the photos he needed for the release of the bounty. He had been stroking it while he watched her get plowed. Masturbating like he and countless others certainly would be for years to come at all the pictures and videos he had made. He would never forgive himself if he missed the chance of a lifetime, though, and asked, "Mrs. Burton, do you mind if I have some, too?"

Nicci still wasn't herself, of course, or he'd have had zero chance. Instead, she exhaustedly slurred her classic 'whatever' with her face still on the ground, her big ass still in the air, arms stretched behind her, with her immense, mammary melons mashed out by her side, like marshmallow pillows on the ground.

CasualK9
CasualK9
165 Followers
12