Central's No. 1 MILF Pt. 03

Story Info
The #1 MILF schemes to regain control - with mixed results.
9.6k words
4.58
13.7k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
165 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Part 3

Welcome to the conclusion of the three-part origin story of our heroine. Thanks for reading. Please go check out the first two chapters for best effect.

______________________________

Nicci felt so stupid. She had been bored and was flattered by the whole #1 MILF thing. She felt sorry for Dork, who was utterly harmless and wanted to help him out. She'd had her eye on an expensive handbag and some side money was just the thing to make her feel less guilty about it. So, she agreed to a quick blowjob. She knew it was wrong. She was married. She loved her husband. But some hapless teenage loser for whom she felt nothing was no threat to her husband. She couldn't call it cheating. Not really. She thought her husband might have even gotten a kick out of it. Either way, no one would have been the worse for wear if the kid hadn't hauled the most absurd cock ever out of his pants and taken her by complete surprise.

She's always been known since her early days for being a size queen - a big cock aficionado as it were. She liked sex, liked dicks at the upper end of the range, and always had. She married the biggest one she could find attached to the best and most amazing guy she could find, and she put her past behind her for good. That was that until she saw Moby. Moby wasn't just a big dick. Moby wasn't at the top end of the scale. Moby smashed the scale. Moby was like an alien from another planet, and she had found herself completely enthralled with him. It. Whatever. And that's how things had gotten on the path to haywire. She should have just kicked them out when his buddy showed up with him, but she didn't. And the rest was history. By now, it was probably well-publicized history at that.

Niccole always felt like she knew men well, that they were highly predictable and obvious. They were simple and selfish. They thought with their dicks. They were buffoons, and easily controlled--at least for her, they always had been. Of course, her husband was better than the rest or she wouldn't have married him. But did he still think with his dick? Most definitely. Was she losing it in her late thirties? No, no, no. I mean thousands of local guys couldn't be wrong, she reminded herself.

She kept telling herself that as she laid out by the pool over the next few days. She was trying hard to talk herself back into the driver's seat. She was super stressed. She desperately needed to get back in control. Control of herself, her body, and especially--those damn pictures. She KNEW those two would come back begging for more, and she was determined not to let them repeat the party at her expense.

She and all her Fun Flock buddies knew FOR SURE they would try to use all those pictures to their advantage. She was so disappointed in herself. She couldn't STAND that kid Matt. She couldn't believe she'd let him fuck her in the ass. Dork was more excusable, but still, could she ever live it down that she'd blown a teenager twice and let him fuck her? The kid himself was like a non-entity, but she would hate to never have her pet cock around again and the two of them were clearly a team. What a dilemma. She sighed, pulled her knees up to her chest on the chaise lounge as the sun beat down on her, and thumbed through her phone, commenting, and liking people's inane posts about mundane things, puffing on her ever-present Logic e-cig even more than normal and hoping her whole life wasn't ruined.

Days went by like this, and her life wasn't ruined. On the other hand, the boys hadn't returned either. Had it been a week? She couldn't recall. Just when she started to doubt herself, Dork showed up at the gate at the top of the pool steps.

"Mrs. Burton!" he waved down to her.

Nicci took a deep breath and tried not to betray either her stress or sudden sense of relief. She waved, and walked over to the bottom of the steps. She didn't even bother putting her bikini top on. All she was wearing was a tiny, string micro-thong that didn't even completely cover her pussy. She didn't give a fuck. It was part of the plan.

"Is that little asshole with you?" she asked snidely.

"You mean the one that was visiting YOUR little asshole?" Dork snickered, as he stared at her huge breasts.

Nic tapped her foot and crossed her arms silently, looking up the steps at him disapprovingly. Huge tits resting on the shelf created by her arms. Three-hundred-dollar Prada, oversized, cat-eye sunglasses. '#1 MILF' hat on her head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Dork said withering under her stare. "I shouldn't have said that. I see you like your hat though. Ummmmm, and I do have something for you." He brightened.

"What?" she said snappishly.

Dork held up a very fat wad of cash and Nic suddenly got very excited, her mood instantly shifting. She started hopping up and down, clapping and exclaiming, "YAY!" Her heaving boobs bounced obscenely as she hopped.

He took that as his cue to open the gate, walk down and hand her the big wad of cash she had earned by so graciously, if somewhat unintentionally, permitting him to be the one to finally take down the bounty by actually fucking Central's Number One MILF.

Nic snatched it from his hand and started counting out nearly eight thousand dollars in cash, and while she knew she had been played, she still found it hard to fight back the feeling that she was a winner. She liked money. Who didn't? But she reminded herself this chunk of change was a drop in the bucket compared to a reputation that remained very much at risk.

"Saks, Nieman's and Spa Vici thank you and your idiot friends," she said, in a curt professional tone. Then she made a special show of slipping the cash wad behind the tiny triangle covering her vagina. It was the only place she could put it, and the fabric wasn't even enough to cover the folded cash.

Dork blinked his eyes at her, overwhelmed at this living, breathing poster girl inches away from him. He was just as hypnotized by her as she was by his third leg, but fortunately for Nic, her greatest weakness was still in his pants and that meant she was still in full control. She could see how easily she could lead him like this, and it felt good.

"What about all those pictures your little buddy took? Where are they? What happened to them? Who did he show?"

Dork hesitated for a second but was willing to do anything just to stay in her presence. "The bounty team reviewed them...at length," he chuckled. "Matt still has them on his phone. They all wanted copies, but he wouldn't share them, even with me. He's being so STINGY!" he complained.

Nic was super relieved to hear this but tried not to show it. "I bet those fuckers did want copies," she sneered. "I bet Matt beats his little, plucked, fucking chicken ten times a day to those pics."

They just stared at each other for a few seconds, before she stunned him by saying, "Tell him I want to see him and tell him he should bring his phone for more pics. Tell him not to share them with anybody, or no more pics and no more ass."

Dork nodded like a puppy at her demands, and her surprising willingness to entertain Matt again. He stood there hopefully, in front of her.

Nic tapped her foot, toes polished a bright, neon purple.

"Well," she said. "Shoo!" and waved her arms with her big rack and large dark nipples jiggling and bouncing around. "Get going."

"Right now?" Dork complained.

"Right...NOW...Dork." Nic said slowly so he could get the message.

He realized he had made a major tactical error, and quickly went to unzip his pants and Nic said, "Ohhhhh, no you don't, I know what you're trying to do, okay? You just get right on out of here!"

She was turning him around as quickly as she could and shoving him up the steps, super close to losing control as she imagined her obsession flopping heavily out of his shorts and immediately swelling up like a giant inflatable sausage blimp for her entertainment pleasure.

Dork stumbled unhappily up the steps and out of the gate.

Nic got back on her lounge chair, threw her head back, pulled the neon-yellow lycra away from her wet pussy, and rubbed her clit with great intensity. She had visions of that monster wang dancing in her head and had to get it out of her system. She came fast and shuddered in relief before picking up her phone and e-cig and commenting on some random housewife's Facebook post about the long lines at Costco.

__________________________________________________

Matt had been staying far away from the scene of the crime, but Nic knew that little punk would come running like a hungry puppy if he thought he might have another shot at getting some.

As usual, she was right again.

The very next day, like clockwork, Matt and Dork showed up at the gate with Nic doing what she does best. Looking like a former Penthouse Pet, who somehow gets more fuckable with every passing year. She was stretched out on her inflatable watermelon island laying on her belly with her fingernails dragging through the water, as she floated peacefully, and trance music blasted on her beatbox.

Her big diamond engagement and wedding rings sparkled in the sunlight. She was wearing a camo Body Glove bikini with the Brasilia back, that showed half her ass and gathered down the middle to somehow make it all look twice as big and round and juicy. Her matching top was on the ground next to her chair. Of course, she had her new '#1 MILF' hat on like always. She seemed to be quite proud of it.

They stood and watched for a second. Dork was about to cry out his usual greeting, but Matt covered his mouth. "Shhhhh. Can't we just enjoy the view here??"

Matt had whipped his dick out and was stroking it as he watched Mrs. Burton float around on that watermelon island. He adored her ass. It was tanned, fat, and juicy; he found himself quickly losing it, as that ass just floated there in front of him. Every once in a while, Nic aimlessly tried to splash some water on her big butt to cool it off...mostly missing, but too lazy to try any harder.

Dork yelled, "Mrs. Burton!" and Matt had the spell broken just as he was about to cum all over the fence. "Oh shit, dude, good timing. I almost came. I'd have nothing left to fuck her with," he snickered to Dork, as he watched the doofy kid wave.

Nic turned her head to look up and see them. She had her Coach aviators on today, and her eyes narrowed behind them when she saw Matt. She didn't like him at ALL. She slid slowly back off the watermelon into the pool, giving them an intentional show of her ass, then walked briskly toward the pool steps with water dripping off her luscious figure, making sure to bounce her incredible breasts as much as possible, as the two teens walked down to the pool deck to meet her. Her friends had suggested she be topless to execute their plan, and Nicci knew right away it was a good idea.

For an instant, Nicci was grossed out looking at them. She had preferred older men since she had been a teenager. As she stood next to the two teen guys, she was struck by how very young and scrawny they looked. They did nothing for her at all. Imagining the two of them fucking her gave her the willies. At least the shirtless jocks she saw at their fundraising car washes or the handsome, hard-working boys at the grocery store that always wanted to help her to her car had something going for them. The only thing these two had going for them was the secret weapon in Dork's shorts. Then she forgave herself and snapped out of it. What a secret weapon it was!

"Hi, Matt! That's your name, right?" Nic asked, in her most fake-friendly, sing-song voice.

Matt was taken aback because he was under the impression she hated him, and also because Nic was topless before him, with her voluptuous, naked boobs just inches away. They looked enormous and tanned as they glistened with oil and beaded pool-water droplets in the summer sun. Matt couldn't take his eyes off of them and couldn't even raise his gaze to meet her eyes, as she talked.

Also, not a second of Matt's waking life had passed since the big day without his thoughts being dominated completely by the #1 MILF. All he could think about was the sex goddess being sandwiched between him and his childhood friend. The sight, sounds and sensations of her sucking his friend's cock while the vacuum of her asshole sucked his own dick consumed his thoughts. The way her hair felt as he pulled her head back with it.

He had jerked off multiple times a day. He guarded the photos and videos in his phone as if they were priceless. All he could think about were the sounds her ass made when he smacked it; her incoherent, muffled, moan-talking with her pretty mouth stuffed with dick; the incredible view of her stupendous cheeks rippling while his cock reappeared and disappeared in her ass; and the fleshy sound of her huge, perfect tits at which he was now staring clapping loudly under her while he pounded away.

"Yeah...yeah, it is...hi," he said back, wide eyes trained on her hard, brown nipples.

"Listen, I feel bad about the other day. I was so rude to you," Nic cooed. "You just wanted to have some fun. I understand. You were just here helping your buddy out. It wasn't fair for you to not have some fun, too, right?" she said, and stroked his arm a little.

"Yeah...I just...you know, Mrs. Burton your ass is just...so...I just wanted it...so bad."

"Awwwww, I know honey, you boys just get so EXCITED, don't you?" she said, in the baby-talk voice she might have used with a toddler. "You know what I've been thinking about?" she asked, with a little breast shimmy, as she pouted her lips and squeezed her mountainous tits together. "I kind of liked it."

Matt was shocked and he fidgeted, as his dick strained painfully against his shorts. Dork just stood there blinking.

"Can I SEE the pics?" Nic asked innocently. "I want to see how dirty we were!"

And just like that, consumed with lust for her hot body as she stood nearly naked just inches away from him, and fooled by chick tricks like men have been for a million years, the dumbass pulled out his phone, pulled up the pictures, and handed the phone to her excitedly because he was so proud to show them off.

Nic took the phone in one petite hand. In one motion, she used the other to quickly shove the fully-clothed Matt into the deep end of the pool. "Dork," she said, "if you ever want another fucking blowjob, make sure he stays in there."

In about five seconds, while Matt struggled to get to the surface and swim to the side, Nic highlighted about two hundred photos and videos that showed her quite willingly doing the obscenest things ever with these guys and deleted them all forever with two quick taps. She and her closest girlfriends had been freaking out about what he might do with them; who and how many people might see them; how they, and whoever else, might blackmail her; how her whole life could get fucked up if anyone found out--and in one fast move she was safe again.

She cocked her head at him and said, "Buh bye! I bet you're REALLY going to miss those when you're in your mommy's basement jerking off. Now get the fuck out of here before I call the police!"

The dunk in the water and the shock of seeing those precious pictures disappear felt like a hard punch in the gut to Matt. All the possibilities of blackmail, or more glorious anal they might have represented in his mind, were gone in an instant. The door had suddenly slammed on all his fantasies about fucking the Number One MILF regularly--not to mention the loss of the best jerk-off material of his whole life, and any proof to any of his buddies that it had ever even happened.

He climbed out of the pool and hung his head, taking his phone and quietly walking off in sad defeat.

Nic grinned from ear to ear, as she watched him go! She almost felt a little bad for him, he was so depressed and dejected, but when she thought about the ungentlemanly way he had reamed her asshole--she got over it quickly. She hoped she'd never se that boy again. She couldn't wait to call Brandi and the Fun Flock and tell them how great their plan had worked! She was so proud of herself! She was so back in control! She looked over and saw Dork standing there blinking his eyes, not sure what he should do next, as he got ready to follow Matt in retreat.

"You stay," she said, as she watched the drenched and defeated boy trudge slowly away and finally disappear from view. When she was sure Matt was long gone, she turned to Dork, threw her hands in the air, and said "Woohoo! One last time, let's celebrate! Whip it out!"

Dork wasted no time taking advantage of his sudden luck and this unexpected turn of events. He flopped that flaccid monster free from his pants, and Nic was squatting at his feet examining it--about a tenth of a second later. This time, he kicked his shorts completely off to enjoy.

She was flush with the excitement of turning the tables on what she was sure was going to be a shitstorm with all those photos and videos. But now? Her reputation would NOT be shot. Her social media empire would NOT be ruined. Her kids would NOT hate her. Her husband would NOT leave her. Her life would NOT be ruined by one stupid day. Everything was going to be okay again!

She felt so relieved and so carefree that here she was celebrating with the object of her frequent daydreams flopping in her face again; without a second thought to how irresponsible, immoral, and ill-advised she was in so doing.

She hefted the boy's meatloaf up in her left hand like she was weighing it on a scale. Shaking her head in admiration, she studied it like a lab experiment. "Dork, how fucking big is this thing? We really do need to measure it sometime. My hands don't even fit all the way around it! I mean that's fucking riDICKulous!" she said, looking up giddily at the dopey kid.

She had forgotten the whole time she was dealing with Matt, that she had remained topless. Her heavy D-cup breasts were tanned and sweaty, and her nipples hardened as she gazed at the kid's gargantuan penis swelling in her hands. Nic had begun squeezing it with both hands, tugging on it like a cow's udder, while she marveled at it. She was in the BEST mood, and SO relieved with all those damn pictures deleted.

"I gotta tell you, Dork, I fucking hate people, okay, I honestly can't even stand you or any of your stupid friends; or even any of my stupid friends; and men are buffoons; I'm so sick of everything; ya know I can't, I just can't sometimes, you know; I tell Brandi all the time...blah blah blah..." She just kept blathering, as her skinny fingers with those glittery, long nails wrapped Dork's pole and massaged and squeezed it up and down. She was venting and blathering, yet stroking and jacking, all at the same time.

Of course, Dork didn't care what the fuck she was saying. As long as she was playing with his dick, she could talk all she wanted. He got a kick out of her mindless chatter. He really couldn't think straight anyway because he always got lightheaded when his cock got to its full size.

"Whoa!" Nic giggled, while she stroked it adoringly. "Oh, Moby, that's so much better!" she said directly to his cock. "I thought maybe I didn't do it for you. But, this is just too much! Hahaha! It won't stop growing! It's like a fucking firehose!" she exclaimed reverently.

She jacked it while she laughed, and kept blathering nonstop to the oblivious boy, looking like a sex goddess squatting on her haunches at his feet; ass fanned out behind her, big boobs hanging, and long blonde hair cascading down her back through the hole in her '#1 MILF' hat, talking a mile a minute in her Jersey accent. She seemed to have zoned out and lost track of time, she was enjoying it all so much. She stroked and babbled and twisted her pretty hands up and down his impossibly thick shaft in a splendid corkscrew, for quite some time.

CasualK9
CasualK9
165 Followers