Centurions: The Rise of Jahi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced helplessly to Spark, who simply gazed on, seemingly impassive. There was no outward sign of struggle, despite the fact that she knew Spark had to be fighting with every ounce of will.

The Mistress then ordered Windrazor, Equinox, and Solstice to go out and dogpile Ghostwalker, then drag him into the base. Then, wiping herself clean with a towel Striker handed her, she went up to Esper and smiled. "Now, my dear, what shall I do with you? I think you're a bit too dangerous to let live. Even if I were to assume control of you, your telepathy would still be under your conscious minds' control." She shook her head and clucked her tongue. "You psychics always were such a pain in the ass."

"We try," said Esper, scowling. "So, what's the plan, then? Gunna take over the world with your five fingered technique, are you?"

"Something like that," said the Mistress, tapping her chin in thought. "Well, I suppose that device is keeping your powers locked down pretty well, and I could still use an extra body." She motioned to Spark. "Let's get this over with. I never thought I'd say this, but all these quickie jerk off sessions are getting a little tedious."

Spark helped Esper up to her feet, and when Esper attempted to plant her heels and resist, Spark jolted her so she yelped and jumped forward. Spark kept this up, cattle-prodding her with electric finger pokes, until she was shoved into the chair in the center of the circle. Tact held Esper down by the shoulders, as the Mistress pulled out a marker and redrew a few spots of the circle.

Esper had to think fast. She craned her neck to watch the monitor viewing Ghostwalker, as he finally started to head towards the lift. He only got a couple feet before Windrazor exploded out of it and punched him into the ground. Before Ghostwalker could react to defend himself, Windrazor struck him a dozen times in a blink, knocking him out cold. Equinox and Solstice appeared a moment later, and helped the speedster bring the shaman back inside, creating a platform of solid light to carry him on.

Well, there went their last hope of contact the rest of the Centurions. Esper tried one final time to push past the psychic scrambler and telepathically strike out at the woman and her controlled teammates, but it was to no avail. At the Mistress's request, Tact then came over and sat in Esper's lap, kissing her. Esper blinked, not expecting this to happen. As Tact kissed her, he pulled a device out of one of his belt pouch. Epser recognized it as his sonic drill device. With it, he could use concentrated sonic vibrations to slice through materials as hard as diamond. Tact held the device up, and the tip began to vibrate, creating a dull whine. He then reached between Esper's legs and placed it against her crotch.

Esper winced, eyes wide with horror as she thought, for a moment, Tact was going to cut her. But then, when it touched her groin, she was suddenly filled with intense, but pleasurable, vibrations. Tact kept modulating the frequency, shifting the intensity in a wavering pulse. Esper, despite herself, started getting wet. She tried to fight it, but then, Spark's lips touched her exposed neck, and she felt energy rippling through her body. Esper gasped and let out an erotic moan. Between the electrical and vibrational stimulation, she found her body betraying her, and her pussy began to warm with pleasure.

Esper struggled to try and escape, but she was bound, and her teammates ministrations were too much. Esper's eyes snapped open when she heard the door slide open, and saw Ghostwalker guided inside. She had to do something. She closed her eyes and concentrated, trying to ignore the sensations wracking her body. She pushed out with her telepathy, and the scrambler forced back the signals. She tried to let the pain counteract the distracting pleasure as she pushed harder and harder, until she nearly saw stars. For the briefest of moments, she felt something in the scrambling field give, a tiny crack in the net holding back her telepathy. She took that moment to send out a tight beam of information to the one person not under the woman's control.

And then, the scrambler all but slammed her with pain so intense, she nearly passed out, mind addled by the effort. However, her teammates would not let her escape, and the pleasure began to overtake her once more. This time, Esper didn't try to fight it. Despite the pain, despite being disgusted by this violation, body was already not her own, and she was going to cum very soon. With no other option, she tried to turn her psychic energies on herself, trying to disconnect her consciousness from her body, and escape the sensations. However, the pain and the pleasure made it impossible to focus.

Then the woman began to chant once more, and moments later, Esper came. Moments later, she found herself kneeling at her Mistress's command. As the sensations slowly faded, Esper was able to collect her thoughts once more, and observe, helplessly what was happening.

Ghostwalker was now placed onto the chair, and bound to it using energy bands formed by Equinox and Solstice. This time, rather than order Spark to wake him up, the Mistress went over and slapped him several times, until he blinked awake. His eyes took a moment to focus, but when they did, they went wide, and he paled. "Jahi..." he gasped.

"Oh, so you remember me, do you? said the Mistress Jahi. "A pity you weren't the first to encounter me. You might have found a way to save your team."

"Your sexual possession isn't going to work on me," he said.

"Oh, it doesn't have to," said Jahi. "See, I don't need your loyalty. I just need your magic. And your blood."

Ghostwalker frowned. "I guess you're after your Core, then? You won't find it. Master Mage himself secured it in a location you can't—"

"Oh, spare me," said Jahi. "I know it's in Yggdra's Tomb. It took me some time to get the right information, but I finally found it." She leaned close to his face and grinned evilly. "I'm going to get it back. I'm going to be whole again. And then, I'm going to murder every single one of you accursed mages who put me there. As well as anyone else who gets in my way." She waved to the others. "In fact, I'll start with the rest of the Centurions, just out of principle."

"You won't be able to force Master Mage to take you there," said Ghostwalker, giving her an adamantly defiant look. "He's one of the Alpha Team. You try and get close to them, and they will tear you apart. Even with all of Epsilon on your side, you can't beat them. They'll save my teammates and rip you to pieces."

"It's a good thing, then, that I no longer need Master Mage himself to take me there. All I need is someone whose been in contact with my Core." She tapped the shaman on the chest. "And, you, my friend, were among the group that tore it out of me. And since your team is one of the least powerful of your whole Centurion's group, you get to be the lucky guy to play gatekeeper for me."

Ghostwalker looked at her with concerned confusion. "You've discovered some other method of accessing the Tomb?" Jahi nodded, smiling, as she grabbed the towel she'd used to clean herself, and proceeded to wipe the magic circle from the floor. "You won't succeed. Even if you make there—"

"Yeah, yeah," she said, pulling out her marker. "You do remember that I'm a goddess right? You mortals can't keep my power bottled up forever."

"Watch us," the shaman said defiantly. He sucked in a deep breath, and his body suddenly glowed. Jahi whirled to the side as a greenish ghostly figure tore from Ghostwalker's mouth, a wicked spectral claw narrowly missing Jahi's face. Jahi grabbed the spirit, physically grasping it with her bare hands, then shoving it back into Ghostwalker's body.

"That was pathetic. Must have a few screws loose from Windrazor knocking you about." She quickly drew a smaller design on Ghostwalker's forehead. "There, that ought to keep you from astral projecting again." She shook her head. "Time was I could just do these spells with a flick of my wrist or a blink of my eye. Now I have to rely on you mortal's systems of crude rituals and outdated hermetic formulas. It's degrading as hell, and I've spent the past ten years resenting you for it. But trust me, when I get my power back, I'll be sure to show my utmost appreciation."

She went back to drawing the new circle. This design was far more elaborate, multiple magic circle designs within a bigger design, connected by weaving bands that twisted in a way that could only be described as sensual. Her new minions had to step further back to let her work.

Ghost turned to look at his teammates, who all just stared back blankly. "Listen," he said. "Her name is Jahi. She's an ancient high-demoness of lust. She's trying to..." Jahi stood and slapped Ghostwalker so hard, his jaw broke and he was knocked over onto the floor. His teammates all fought, vainly, to try and help, but all they could do was stand there. Jahi picked him up, fixed the smudges his body had made in the circle, and then put the finishing touches on it. Jahi then nodded, and ripped open Ghostwalker's clothes, before taking off her own black dress. She drew a few more designs on Ghostwalker's body, then started whispering words into his ear. Despite his obvious pain and his struggles to get free, he tensed, and his penis grew erect.

Jahi mounted him and took him into her as soon as he was fully hard. She slid up and down him slowly. His body began to glow with green energy, growing brighter and brighter. He body shook and he moaned as Jahi's hips motioned in an inhuman twisting that nonetheless seemed to take Ghostwalker's breath away with pleasure. As the others watched, Jahi's body shifted. A set of dark bat-like wings grew from her back, and a pair of horns protruded from her forehead. Her skin turned blood red, and her eyes a dark purple with vertically slit pupils. A thin, long tail with a spade-shaped tip grew from just above her buttocks. She actually got bigger, gaining another foot in height, her body became somehow more muscular, and at the same time more alluringly curvy. Her breasts grew larger and her hips fuller, and she had to hunch forward so she could keep whispering in his ear.

It was obvious when Ghostwalker came, as he let out a tremendous cry, and his body shook as though he was having a seizure. However, this orgasm was not over in the ten or so seconds a normal man's lasted. He seemed to keep cumming, bucking savagely into Jahi. She opened her mouth and revealed a set of pronounced fangs, like a vampire, and bit hard into Ghostwalker's shoulder, drawing blood. Her tail snaked up between his legs, and buried the spade-shaped tip into his ass, clearing milking his prostate to spur him to cum more. As he climaxed, the green energy surrounding him began to fade form his body and spread over to Jahi. As it did, his body began to shrink, the skin becoming wrinkled like an old mans, and his dark black hair shifting to gray.

The scene lasted another few minutes, Ghostwalker climaxing the entire time. And when it was finally over and Jahi lifted off of him, his body was nothing more than a shriveled husk. Jahi licked the blood from her lips, smacking them as though savoring a favorite treat. She looked at the controlled heroes, who all stared back. "Well, I hope you enjoyed the show. Now, I will give you ten minutes to get cleaned up and pack your gear. After which, you will all meet me back here." She clapped her hands, and a wave of green energy washed over the group. They suddenly felt rejuvenated as though they had just awoken from a good nights rest. "Get going."

"Yes, Mistress," said the seven superheroes turned slaves, even as all seven of them wanted nothing more than to tear her limb from limb. Instead, they all went to shower, armor up, and grab as many weapons as they could from Epsilon's arsenal.

Once they left, Jahi turned to the withered corpse of Ghostwalker. She drove her hand into his chest, causing it to crumble inward, until he found the still-moist heart. Pulling it free, and began to chant once more, her eyes glowing green. Ghostwalker's body lurched up from the chair, animated by magic. Then, it stood tall and spread its limbs wide. A hole began to open in his stomach, revealing a rippling pool of black and red liquid. His body then grew outward, the hole widening, and stretching his body until a large gateway appeared, a panel of the rippling liquid, framed by a ring of Ghostwalker's blackened flesh and bone.

When the rest of the team reappeared, armed with every scrap of power armor, magic artifact, and super weapon they had in their arsenal, they only briefly hesitated upon seeing the gate, and realizing what had happened to Ghostwalker. But Jahi just grinned wickedly. "This is going to be a very, very rough trip. We're going to have to fight our way through numerous monsters and demons, and even though I have just absorbed all of your shaman's magic, I will need all of you to fight for your very lives to help me reach the center of the Tomb. You will all fight for me, and die for me if you must. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress," all seven heroes said in unison, with only the barest hesitation to indicate their internal struggle.

"Then let's go," said Jahi, stepping into the gateway. All seven followed.

SIX

Epsilon Base had been deathly silent for the better part of the day. Only the hum of the air vents and clicks and whirs and beeps of various automated systems broke the stillness. At least, that was until a buzzing sound from the computers in the monitor room started going off, indicating an incoming call. Unfortunately, only one comatose Centurion and a rippling gate of blood magic was there to hear it.

This did not dissuade the caller, however, who was now hovering her jump jet low to the ground, near the small mountain. By now, someone should have answered and opened the docking bay for her. But a minute, then two, then three went by, and nothing. The woman sighed and landed her vehicle in a small stretch of grass near the hidden door. When the hatch opened, she floated upwards and out, levitated not by her flight belt, but by a sky blue aura of mana, her navy and silver robes and platinum blond hair flowing about her.

The woman tapped near her ear, clicking on the com-link and said, "This is Mist, from Delta Base. Do you copy Epsilon? Does anybody copy?" Mist frowned as she surveyed the total lack of welcome. No matter what time of day or night, at least one person had to be on monitor duty and run communications, even if the rest of the team was on the field, so there was no excuse for this. And while she didn't see any signs of a struggle or break in, she was getting a bad vibe from the silence. She was supposed to deliver a mystic artifact for special storage to Epsilon, so if any full-team activity had occurred, she would have been alerted to it to avoid an unnecessary trip, not to mention possibly back up the Epsilon team if it was that serious. But she'd received no such message.

As every base was shielded from mystical as well as psionic assault and probing, Mist could not simply use her magic to investigate the base from the outside. Using her pass, she opened the hidden door and stepped within the lift. She noticed immediately the doors had been torn apart. Mist jumped back out of the lift.

Flying over to her jump jet, she noticed an indent in the ground a few yards away. She floated over to it, and once she was within its cloaking field, she discovered the four-seater jet belonging to the Epsilon team. It didn't appear damaged, but there was no reason for it to be out of the base, unmanned.

Now, she really had a bad feeling. She used a spell to cloak her presence, making herself invisible and silent, then cast out her mystic senses to warn her of any impending hostiles. Flying back to her own jet, she radioed to her own team. "This is Mist of Team Delta, calling all Centurion frequencies. Something's happened here at Epsilon Base. I don't know what, but they seem to have been attacked, and they're not responding to any calls."

"This is Aquasting in Gamma Base," came the reply. "We're closest. We'll send out a squad immediately."

"Ion here, from Alpha," came another reply. "I can be there in a few seconds."

"Alright," said Mist. "Ion, meet me here, and we'll investigate first. Gamma Squad, get here as fast as you can."

"Will do," said Aquasting.

A few seconds later, there was a bright flash of light, and a fit looking, average sized woman in gold and crimson appeared next to Mist. "Hi, I'm Ion," she said, holding out a hand. Mist shook it. "Well, shall we?"

"I'm not sure the best way to approach," said Mist. "The lift works, but its sustained damage. I don't know what we'll find when we get inside."

"I can X-Ray myself straight through the mountain's foundation," said Ion. "Do you have an alternate way?"

Mist glanced at the small lake. "I'll see if I can access the water system." She shifted into a liquid form, her body now composed of living water.

"Alright then," said Ion. She suddenly became invisible, as she shifted her body into an energy frequency beyond the visible spectrum. As Ion sank into the ground, Mist flew over to the water and dove inside it, merging with the lake. She cast out her tactile senses to the whole surface of the water, trying to find a connection to a pipe system. Finally, she located an open drain, and funneled her consciousness into it.

As soon as she slipped past the base's mystic shielding, she nearly flinched as she felt a stinging aura of blood magic emanating from the base's center. She flowed through the pipes until she found a bathroom only a few doors down from the room. She forced one of the sinks to open a flow of water and slipped out from the faucet, reshaping into her human body and clothes. Turning the sink off, she hovered in the air and cast a spell on herself, rendering herself invisible. She tapped her comlink. "You make it in?"

"Yes, I came up through the basement floor," said Ion. "Doing a scan of the place. I can see some one in the holding cells not far from me. Where are you?"

"Bathroom in the fifth floor, I think," said Mist. "There's an immense wave of magic coming a few rooms next to me."

"Yeah," said Ion. "Now that you mention it, I can see some sort of weird energy in their monitoring room. Wait until I get there, okay?"

Mist frowned, but acknowledged it best to gather their numbers before investigating. She did, however, go into the hallway to wait. About two minutes later, Ion arrived, with Stone Man following behind. Mist rendered herself visible again.

"It is fortunate you were coming today," said Stone Man. "When it was clear Esper hadn't been able to stop them, I feared we were done for."

"What happened?" said Mist, as they approached the monitor room. Mist and Ion confirmed only the presence of another, unconscious form in the room, as well as the magical phenomenon.

"Before she went under, Esper was able to beam a handful of information into my mind," he said. He tapped his head. "Not to mention a rather painful headache. But this much was clear: a tall, dark-haired woman called the Mistress has somehow gained control over my teammates using a magic ritual. It appears the ritual depends on the physiological action of orgasm to complete."

Mist cocked an eyebrow at that. "An orgasm based mind control spell?"

Ion couldn't help but grin slightly. "Sounds like fun," she said.

"This is no joking matter," said Mist. "A tall dark haired woman..." Her eyes widened. "Oh, no." She ran for the monitor room, shoving herself past the door before it was even halfway open. Her eyes widened as she saw the blood gate dominating the center of the room, in the middle of the huge, magic circle array. She raised her hands and closed her eyes, and drew in the ambient energies, "tasting" the magic in the air. It confirmed her fears. And then, she took another close look at the gate, touching its black sides. She winced as she detected its composition.